All right I have to come out and say it, I like Sup Forums, I love browsing here...

All right I have to come out and say it, I like Sup Forums, I love browsing here, but god damn do I hate you faggots for supporting Trump. My boss assigned me to this website ever since we needed to do research about pepe the frog. I won't say the specific newspaper, but it is fairly liberal MSM based in NYC. Anyways I disliked browsing this website initially but for some reason it has grown on me. With that said and done we need to stop supporting Trump, I was assigned to a rally one time and when he called out our newspaper I could only feel disgust about my humble profession, and everyone booing at us with looks of animosity made me feel threatened. Any man who can turn the people against their faithful and honest news media is somebody we should not have in office.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Iugxq_ePJWc
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KaCBYrVsic4
youtube.com/watch?v=I8yaiN6ew_g
youtu.be/pu9K2TCON58
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I fucking love the New York Times!

They are a valuable ally in the fight against fake news.

That's because your a pussy. This site is hilarious.

>Any man who can turn the people against their faithful and honest news media is somebody we should not have in office.

>Pic related

>research on Pepe the frog
You should've been checking reddit instead

Pretty decent bait

Interesting bait.

You overdid it at "faithful and honest" though

op you are a fool and anti american kill yourself.

>faithful and honest

Most news media today are anything but. I stopped reading news a long time ago because nobody can have a "fair and balanced view". They always have to insert their shitty political views into the story. If you can't find a story you make one up. You're all liars at this point.

Also, Pepe is just a stupid meme. It doesn't mean anything. Its like Turducken (the food, google it if you don't know what it is). No one knows who invented it, yet there are five different people all claiming to know its origins or to have invented it themselves, yet no one can provide proof or otherwise. It just exists. Could have been anything, really.

If this is true, then I feel pretty bad for you. You're going to spend more and more time here, straying away from the liberal cesspool of a community you're in. You're going to start loving people like Trump. You already said you love browsing here. Now it's just a matter of time.

Pic related
But this could be bait for the (yous) so S A G E

You should not live in NY or CA. Your souls are being drained.

You write like a retard.

GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fake b8 sage this please

Kys Lugenpresse

Lugenpresse

If your articles are written as poorly as this post you should be fired. Also fuck off

I know you're that cunt from vice who was trying to dox enoch at npi

Do you ever think that maybe the media is the party that is wrong?
Have you read the books Unreliable Sources or Manufacturing Consent, or read anything by Neil Postman or Kalle Lasn?
How would you react if you learned that the only increasing crime in the country was racist targeted murders of your particular ethnic group, and then learned that this was being suppressed and denied in media at the national level, and that national media was going beyond this to talk unironically about how your ethnic group deserved whatever it got, needed to die, and (as a matter of definition) never counted as victims?

>faithful and honest media.
Funny goy. You have no idea do you?

c'mon Shlomo, you if anyone should recognize a shill

t. Roleplayer

But, on the off chance that you are actually genuine, use a screencap of this post in an article about racist Trump supporters and shit, and edit it so that only the portion under this paragraph is seen, but I know you're fucking roleplaying so I won't hold my breath.

I sure hope Trump goes even further in his plans. Never mind a wall, America needs a minefield. Illegals shouldn't be deported, they should be rounded up and shot. Muslims shouldn't just be barred from entering, any that are in America, even illegally, need to be sent back.

Heil Trump!

You're a fucktard. Kys you faggot.

>faith and honest media

You people literally defend pedophile child murderers

You're absolute scum and you will be skinned alive along with the inbred "elite" when their crimes are fully exposed

The Israeli flag got you OP.

Here bro, this is a good victory for learning about why Trump is what he is to the people of USA, Europe etc.Only ~3 minutes long ok? I won't waste your time with big ass hour long blog posts.

youtube.com/watch?v=Iugxq_ePJWc

After you watch that a few others others that might be interesting, only a few minutes long each I know liberals have no patience for dissenting ideas.

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

youtube.com/watch?v=KaCBYrVsic4

youtube.com/watch?v=I8yaiN6ew_g

U are the punk. Back fuck out

I fucking love how effective this is going to be

I've been holding the rope and working this case for years, ever since the monsanto takeover.

I'm so good, I can leave and come back to keep holding on.

This is a game of hot potato, and instead of a potato, it's a bomb. The game is, don't get stuck with bombs.

Biden... >_<

UN SHILLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

youtu.be/pu9K2TCON58

>There is no such thing, at this date of the world's history, in America, as an independent press. You know it and I know it.

>There is not one of you who dares to write your honest opinions, and if you did, you know beforehand that it would never appear in print. I am paid weekly for keeping my honest opinion out of the paper I am connected with. Others of you are paid similar salaries for similar things, and any of you who would be so foolish as to write honest opinions would be out on the streets looking for another job. If I allowed my honest opinions to appear in one issue of my paper, before twenty-four hours my occupation would be gone.

The business of the journalists is to destroy the truth, to lie outright, to pervert, to vilify, to fawn at the feet of mammon, and to sell his country and his race for his daily bread. You know it and I know it, and what folly is this toasting an independent press?

>We are the tools and vassals of rich men behind the scenes. We are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and we dance. Our talents, our possibilities and our lives are all the property of other men. We are intellectual prostitutes."

(Source: Labor's Untold Story, by Richard O. Boyer and Herbert M. Morais, published by United Electrical, Radio & Machine Workers of America, NY, 1955/1979.)

Well at this point what difference does it make?

If this is real why are you all such cancerous lying cunts? And more importantly, since business should always push to the right because bigger profits lie there, why do you push left wing propaganda on us?

what would cause Sup Forums to go down?

2/10

there are so many instances of collusion, -in such an array of fields-, that the FBI and the CIA have been changing their game plan. They want this site to pop like a pimple, and tie up the parties they've been working on securing.

This website looks like a honeypot, for goodness sakes

it's hilarious to look at the scale of these and then go on infowars and listen to Alex Jones brag about how Infowars dwarfs them all because it has more facebook thumbsy uppies

I guess so. Sure man.

>I won't say the specific newspaper, but it is fairly liberal MSM based in NYC
>NYT filename

shit b8 m8