Why do you oppose interracial marriage...

Why do you oppose interracial marriage? Shouldn't any two people have be right to marry and reproduce with anyone they want?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WsCSAEdxXMc
medlineplus.gov/sicklecellanemia.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They have the right to ruin their lives and bloodline and I have the right to hate them and complain on Cantonese cosplay forums about it.

Blacks are a different species.

people have the right to scream obscenities at your grandmother under the first amendment, doesn't mean they should, or that we can't socially ostracize them for it

It's the destruction of both cultures I'm a black man by the way.

Of course they do, they're free to do whatever they want.

Don't shove it down my throat though and bombard me from all sides with interracial propaganda.

It is forced and kills diversity

>Sinning against the will of eternal providence

youtube.com/watch?v=WsCSAEdxXMc

I don't personally care. I just find it repulsive to waste good white eggs with black seed.

I oppose it because blacks are genuinely superior than whites. They're the real men that every white women desire. If you let this loose they'd take all the white women and nothing left for us
Even if White women divorce they won't consider coming back to little 6" dick. White women literately belong to black people so we have to prevent their marriage as much as we could

>Why do you oppose interracial marriage?
I oppose media normalization of it, and how it's always portrayed as progressive and how couples who do it are just virtue signalling. I wouldn't mind if it was just people engaging in it, but I hate the way it's being pushed down our throats and the negative effects of it are ignored and deemed rayciss.

Fourteen words

they can if they want but we have the right (and duty desu) to shame and mock them for it

> cantonese cosplay forums

my fucking sides

What if they are raised in the same culture?

>Being this new

You've got that backwards.

Why is always black male and white girl on pictures?

Because that promotes white genocide by burdening white women with raising the spawn of invariably absent black men, thus preventing them from having white children.

they can have their interracial marriage but please do it in Africa and don't bring it into western countries

>if you have a child with a nigger you'll be more related to another white person than your own child

Can't do that. Even if Blacks weren't inherently different from decent people, the media bombardment of identity politics would make it impossible.

Sickle-cell disease... Sickle-cell disease...
medlineplus.gov/sicklecellanemia.html

It's gross, not saying it should be against the law or anything, but it shouldn't be encouraged the way it is in today's society