Trump names ex-Goldman Sachs as Secretary of Treasury

>Trump names ex-Goldman Sachs as Secretary of Treasury

Fuck him
Fuck that piece of shit
How could we elect him?!? We were so blinded by memes we didn't realize he IS part of the enstablishment

the FED and monetary policy of this country is fucked beyond repair. they are just riding the wave

Yeah, really don't get this pick either. He gives an amazing pick like General Mattis and then goes with a GS cuck. If this 19-D chess, it's way beyond my comprehension.

Hahaha shouldn't you be eating pasta right now? Or maybe doing some plumbing with your brother Luigi you fat fuck?

I'm American you idiot

You voted for Trump because Russian funded false flag leaks were created to overthrow western civilization and create a climate more favorable for unchain the slavs from our embargos that kept them from wreaking chaos for so long. Now Trump goes back on all his promises. Any non-autistic even remotely intelligent voter knew the man was a bullshit artist from the getgo, but you were too cucked by Russian fake news.

Who are the cucks now????

They did it again.

Voting for Trump was never a good idea, people just wanted to spite Hillary
I can't believe people trusted Trump to "drain the swamp," that was a literal meme

Did he rape that gril in the pic at some pizzergate then ?

What's your point? This isn't part of the political establishment.

no you're not

lewd

politics and the economy are unrelated heh ... i fell for the trump meme but im not a libtard fool like you guys unless i back down heh ,,, trump is playing 194812581D chess i swear guys heh,,,

You're a fucking mongoloid. This was a good pick.

>he IS part of the enstablishment
closest thing to outsider there was, used bs demagougery to imply he'd drain the swamp.

It always was a longshot, I was never under the impression he'd acyually follow through.
But I still think Hillary "I dream about a Borderless America" Clinton would be a worse bet...

i told you assholes to vote libertarian

>Hahaha shouldn't you be eating pasta right now?
Looks like he's prefers pizza

Pizza are American

I can't wait for the day of the rake

just fucking wait. maybe it's a bad idea, maybe not. but we can't panic for every single thing that Trump does before the presidency

Goldman Sachs is based, remember how the cheated and loop holed Greece into the European union.
with 20 trillion debt and 100 trillion in unfounded we'll need that financial wizardry.

Would you prefer Hillary? Anyone is better than her even a libshill like Donald

Not even remotely better

We all knew retard.
He is just a means to an end, just like Orban, Putin, Le Pen, Wilders...
When their ideas become the mainstream and the left is BTFO, natsoc will rise.

it's weird how people think former employees of a company somehow have loyalties to a company they no longer work for

I am pretty sure there are decent people who just responded to incentives instead of being proactively evil and might have come to realize their mistakes among bankers and want to help Trump make banking honest again.

Two awful candidates with delusional supporters.

Representative democracy at its best.

>wogbro just worked out that the whole campaign was just an excuse for Dahnald to empty a couple of warehouses full of red caps that no-one would buy...