CBC BTFO out of the alt-right

This is incredible. You silly racists can't stop this based rap.

Canada YES!

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9rSBmOgpcDE
youtube.com/watch?v=sjdhnmQ-wmk
youtu.be/WkZ5e94QnWk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can any leafs tell me what Canada is actually like?

This might be the worst rap ever made in human history.

This subject matter of this rap is so absolutely dreadful that I can't stop laughing! I didn't give CBC enough credit. Did they air this on television?

WTF I love white genocide now!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=9rSBmOgpcDE

Wew. Someone tell Israel

Low wages, high cost of living, large taxes. "Free healthcare" and easy access to social securities if you need it, assigned a bull so we don't have to be surprised. Life could be worse.

>This is what Canadians actually believe

High taxes, comfy cold weather, shit-tier woymn, hard to get jobs and lotsa indians.

>CBC

literally who cares

The Free Healthcare meme is fucking shit, one of my construction workers needed stitches from 3:00 pm and he comes back the next morning saying he can't due light duties because he hasn't gone home yet due to the fucking waiting room

is this the best they could do we give them billions each year

Trudeau does, since they get something ridiculous like 1.6 billion /5 years.

Fuck the CBC has some decent funny radio shows, but coddling them with government money makes em lazy and they produce shit.

Can someone firebomb these fuckers, kthx

16+ hour average waiting time in my province (PEI) there have been deaths from waiting too long.

and hockey teams so awful the best canadian players actively search out American markets to win cups

This Hour Has 22 Minutes is satire. I didn't (and won't) watch the video though.

Holy fuck, time to tax evade, not giving these genocidal fucks another cent

Fuck you CSIS

Large enough to avoid dumbasses. To large that those dumbasses can form bubble communities.

The leaf nuke can't come soon enough. Only a few more weeks.

Tax payer dollars are literally funding white genocide propaganda, if this isn't the beginnings of a marxist hell hole i don't know what is

This liberal antagonistic shit is why we will have a conservative prime minister next cycle.

satan has spoken

Dude, you're so right about the women! I lived in Montreal for a couple of months and dated a few girls there. I wouldn't put them in Mongolia-tier, but can't those bitches learn to like comb their hair, or take care of themselves?

The cold is no excuse.

Actually that's the opposite you idiottttt.

Considering it 100% parrots leftist media non-stop I don't think it's satire anymore.

>all those dislikes
>comments disabled

I think we're good lads

wtf i love white genocide now

kek

Which of you fags upvoted me. I expected to get downvoted into oblivion and banned. Actually I did get banned for "Rabble rousing" one day ban. All my other accounts on /r/canada are banned though for throwing actual statistics around.

Diversity is the future you assholes.

Well, you won't have to worry about diversity once we carpet mob all of Canada and take your resources.

The leaf nuke is near.

You're a weak minded dipshit if you think diversity has a future.

You are just jealous of our success.

>Diversity is Canada's Strength
Das rite wyte bois!

At this point I think honestly even Mexico would be a better place to live in

Only Zambian farmers with their legs cut off are jealous of Canada.

Even naked Indian children wouldn't go that low.

You faggots culturally appropriated French culture as well. And couldn't' even do that right.

Leafistan is a joke. But soon, it will just be silence.

I've lived in Mexico and Montreal. It isn't even close. Mexico. Great food.

Most of the women look like trolls, so I didn't stay there for long, but it's a nice place to be.

Didn't Canada just open its boarders to Mexico with no visa requirement?

>BTFO out

Yes.

the first time i saw this video i pissed myself laughing over how accurate it was, including all of the slang and terminology
youtube.com/watch?v=sjdhnmQ-wmk

me and all my NHL buddies on xbox constantly say OH YEA BUD! and FOCKIN EHHHH RITE BUD!

your accent is fun m8

Did Canada? No.
Did Trudeau? Yes.
Never forget how that little shit has less than 39% popular support.

it makes talking fun desu senpai, and making things fun is important when the colour palette is white and light gray as far as the eyes can see for most of the year

I hope Iran's lost nuke ends up absolutely decimating a worthless waste of space that is canada.

B T F O
T
F
O

This is literally how our degenerate whites in Canada talk

If you talk like this, you are part of the problem

a lot of irratinoal hate towards canadians in this thread

honestly they're not bad

from my online experiences and the canadian dude i had history with, they are just like americans but slightly more polite and much more common sense

the women are fucking degenerate masochists though, what's up with that?

Harper had less but you did not complain then.

>France trying to virtue signal it's better then Canada

Yes. We expect France will join the ISIS NWO in the future and attack Western countries.

>mfw my tax dollars subsidize propaganda against my own people

Harper didn't make irreversible demographic decisions.

The biggest lie in Canada was Harper was voted out for being to extreme, when really he might have been the biggest hands off PM ever.

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white ppl lmao youtu.be/WkZ5e94QnWk

Beautiful country. I hate heat so the climate here is great. Peaceful. Relatively low crime.

Mindblowing taxes. Militant liberals everywhere. Homeless alcoholic abos everywhere. Degeneracy everywhere.

Banana republic-tier economy and jobs. Rampant welfare abuse. Unaffordable housing. High cost of living.

I had to wait 7 months to get a cancer biopsy

Oh please Harper was taking 300+ Thousand immigrants and refugees per year. Yet Sup Forums loves him.

r/canada is a leftist shithole. I see they pulled the comments on the CBC video. I think these are probes to test the public reaction, as well. Maybe not

dude taking in 300 thousand immigrants is racist in your country

>Sup Forums loves globalist capital neo-cons

Not the Sup Forums I know. And it was businesses ushering in the masses for cheap labour.

Also fucking insufferable classless stupid rude jobless entitled French Canadians everywhere jesus fuck

Like straya, but cold

>get so caught up in Momijiposting in Trump threads that you don't notice your country burning down around you

This isn't even a slight exaggeration.

Also the waste and bloat of our public sector is unbelievable

I saw it on TV

It's fine if you don't pay attention to the media... Like any western country these days.

I know this is bait but i will explain for all the other anons who dont know much about the NHL.

Canadian teams do not have 100% canadian players and American teams do not have 100% American players.

The American teams that have won all those cups are comprised of at least 50% canadian players.

The reason why the World Cup of Hockey has a "North American" team in additon to team Canada and team USA is because there are enough great players in Canada to form 2 teams. They just decided to go with the name North America instead of calling in Canada 2

french women are ugly!

every other country has shit-tier women

Just remember... He's out in 2019.

Alberta is pretty good. It is around 65% asian but that is better than the 100% africans in america

that's rather amusing considering canada is north america 2.

>Canadian teams do not have 100% canadian players and American teams do not have 100% American players.

no fucking shit

Fuck you Alt Right is the way to go.

I'm tired of you ISIS fucks trying to talk tough on the Internet.

>Be French.
>Get shot.

So Canada's argument against white nationalism is "the government is going to drown you in niggers?"

Why are they helping us?

They can visit the country without a visa, much like Americans can.

Was it the right thing to do? No.
Is British Columbia anticipating a surge in Mexican refugee claims? Yes.

This video is disgusting!

Depends where you are. People in rural Alberta can't exactly be compared to people in Montreal or Toronto.

Nope, I didn't complain... I'm not complaining about it now either, because it's the path to turfing that little goof the fuck out of Parliament.

>Also the waste and bloat of our public sector is unbelievable

It remind me of the nomenklatura we had in soviet union when i was in canada. Only people who have good job are work for the canada government. get out while you can.

Trudeau wants to nearly triple that number.

>triple
WAY MORE

Yeah I live in Ottawa and rush hour literally starts at 2pm if that gives you a clue of how fucked the situation is

Degeneracy is at an all time high. Only a race war will save us

Last I heard, the immigration super funnel was going to double the current number to about 800,000 per year. What changed!

Well I kind of like that since as a non-white Canadian I will fit in more.

>speak.

>Canada is already "great"
>Not realizing that Atlantic Canada is whiter than most European countries.

People are literally starting to hate liberalism

People like this are making the left MORE despised.

Show this to everyone you know. Its horrible PR and absolutely vile and reprehensible.

>He's out in 2019.
mfw he gets a 2nd term

>fitting in
>living in the first world
pick one.

you would fit in if you just fucking wait.
but no you want to make us all poor...

Americans require a passport to enter Canada. Will Mexicans?

no wonder they shitposter in quantity

>nonwhite
>Canadian
Choose exactly one

That's why Canada is bringing in middle class immigrants so it won't make the country poor.

Canada was first explored by non-whites