"Ah need mah AR-15 so ah can overthrow thuh gubbmi-"

>"Ah need mah AR-15 so ah can overthrow thuh gubbmi-"
>run over by tank

Do you gun nuts even hear yourselves? There is no way that you, a bunch of rednecks with rifles, are going to overthrow the US government. Every one of your arguments for why it should be possible is pants-on-head retarded.

>hurr but muh vietnam
That was on foreign soil. You really think you can beat the US army on their own land?

>b-but the army will defect
I'd laugh if your stupidity wasn't costing us so many lives. Our government is democratically elected. Nobody wants it overthrown but you.

Just admit that you're LARPing and help pass some common-sense gun control. There are people dying.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eqDtV8djtM4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tBbyVRg7eAY
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3693268/Defiant-masses-fight-Stunning-scenes-brave-citizens-rise-against-attempted-military-coup-dragging-cowering-soldiers-tanks-beating-streets.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you post below your mom will die in her sleep tonight

Cars kill more than guns even in america. Justify that anyone?

If you post below this your mother will sleep in your die tonight

slide thread, sage

Finally some sense, this fuckin board is filled with idiots

>You really think you can beat the US army on their own land?
You really think the US army will be together in the event of civil war? If so, I can tell you've never joined the military.
Ban Assault Cars.

>tanks are immortal and cannot be hurt with IEDs

>the entire USAM will line up to kill their family and friends

>you need a majority to launch a successful revolution

4/10 b8, you're literally too retarded to make a new post

Remember Dallas? Why didn't they just Drone Strike that Guy? Why didn't they just run him over with a tank?

The army will defect as soon as loved ones get involved. It is the police who will be the enemy

>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID

Same
Bait
Thread
Every
Day

Just
Stop
Replying

Please point me to an example of an Abrams EVER being disabled by an IED.

So let's clarify exactly what you are saying. The government holds so much power that they can't be defeated by its population. This means that even if the vast majority of American citizens wanted to overthrow the state, they could not. This means a small group of people hold a monopoly on violence over the land referred to as the United States. Now remember that the same people making this argument are the people that advocate against gun rights.
This means the very people who are claiming that the government has the power for absolute tyranny do not think gun rights are essential. That is what is insane to me.

In the modern age, a team of 5 hackers is worth more than 5,000 fat militia men with AR15s.

Why do we need to resist the government?

>libs think it's crazy to make the connection from banning weapons to totalitarianism
>will gladly make the same connection with something as basic as tightening immigration laws

Fuck these people, they're hypocrites. Not even worth trying to argue with.

>"Ah need mah AR-15 so ah can overthrow thuh gubbmi-"
>run over by tank

Reminder

>"Ah need mah AK-47 so ah can fight thuh USA fur allah"
>struck by drone

This is why we defeated the taliban in a week, and absolutely wrecked ISIS's shit easily. Radical civilian militias armed with rifles are easy as fuck to completely destroy with modern military equipment.

How much of an idiot are you, an insurgency of freedom loving patriots will not easily be defeated. You try shoot down Vietnam because you know it's true that the average citizen can hold off a larger force using similar tactics to the viet cong and even Afghan fighters of the cold war and today.

On top of that the whole military will be split so right there is acces to more advanced weapons that you think is so hard to get. Shit a well organize raid on an armory is all that is need to kick start a insurgency.

You will have ordinary citizens who don't partake in the fight but assist by giving money and supplies, the insurgents will not be easily cut off as they have the backing of the populace

Foreign soil retard

SHALL

What do you need gladius for?

If your house gets robbed, just call the lictor's guild or use your scutum to fend off the attack.

No Roman citizen actually needs gladius. If push comes to shove, what, are you and your untrained barbarian slaves going to defeat 10 legions by yourselves?

What next, should you have the right to own a ballista? No Roman citizen should need anything more than a pugio to defend himself in his home. You're just overcompensating for your short stature and plebeian birth.

>1 post by this ID
How many of the same thread do you autists need?

Thank god these guys in Africa gave up their guns aye?

Wouldn't want people to carry out crimes against the state or their employers, that would be awful!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=eqDtV8djtM4

NOT

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tBbyVRg7eAY

BE

Seriously though, guns are fun as fuck. Clay pigeon shooting is kickass.

The people of Turkey stopped a military coup just by flooding the streets. They werent even armed.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3693268/Defiant-masses-fight-Stunning-scenes-brave-citizens-rise-against-attempted-military-coup-dragging-cowering-soldiers-tanks-beating-streets.html

People have power.

Requesting the picture of the drone with the police hat searching a house.

Why do you need guns then?

It's a human right.

if you believe ar15s are so shit then why wud u want to keep them away from us
/thread
SAGED REPORTED KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

Wherever I am, I must also /comfy/.

Is CTR paid to post bad anti-gun threads now since they lost the election?

To do it more effectively.

>killing people is a human right

What were the statistics regarding gun violence before the government thought it was okay to allow psychologists and counselors to put the population (including children) on mood-altering medications?

>Our government is democratically elected. Nobody wants it overthrown but you.

Keep up. We president now. It's you gun grabbing libtards that want to overthrow the gov't.

>having the tools necessary to defend your life and the lives of your loved ones is not a human right.

I agree. Killing people is not a human right and should be illegal.

Can we get back on the topic of owning guns?

>implying that the military will turn against the citizens
They are citizens themselves, the military will be a crucial part when fighting a tyrannical government.

>Implying banning guns from lawabiding citizens stops niggeres from killing other niggers in the projects

Fucking newfags, they're shitting up this place worse than the CTR shills.

Is that Michael Moore?

>live in a (((nice))) expensive area of Manchester UK

>next door gets burgled, they rip the fucking burglar alarm off the house

>keys & car nicked

>house opposite is having a party and calls the pohlees

>house opposite mysteriously have nearly every single window smashed the next night

>Pohlees have unbelievably huge backlog of burglaries

mericans got some things right...

its like groundhog day on this board

can you retarded faggots stop replying to retarded shit-tier bait threads please

thanks

Common-sense gun control is stopping power, you want totalitarianism.

Fuck off, sage. This post is getting stale. Go slide somewhere else.

And vigilantes are somehow better?

Bump

Stop replying to this shit

Defending yourself is not the same thing as being a vigilante.

Stop posting this thread every day you fucking faggot

What's the difference?

A vigalinte goes after people who have committed crimes but may not be threatening anybody at the moment.

A self defender shoots to stop a threat occuring now.

>I'd laugh if your stupidity wasn't costing us so many lives. Our government is democratically elected. Nobody wants it overthrown but you.

Ever heard of the word 'Civil War'?

>Stop
Do you know how this place works?

When I reply it doesnt bump threads so its fine to reply.

We don't have to overthrow them you retard.

HURR DURR, VOTING TRUMP IS ONE TINY STEP FROM HITLER, MUSSOLINI AND HIROHITO! HURRRRR

>shitskins can't make a proper IED

>whites obviously can never make a single bomb that could destroy the tank whites designed

Must suck not living in Alaska

Don't post below or your Taurus will jam

>implying the army and the individual soldier would stand for the killing of his countrymen.

Fuck off shill. Saged and hidden.

leftists can't understand this, they think the government would just nuke everybody who doesn't want to give the guns, yes they really belive this.

This shit post again?

>thinking military will cause collateral damage using military explosives, and armored tanks on the streets around innocent civilians
come on user

>One post by this ID
Are you people retarded? Why are you replying? At least I hope you're all sage'n

>be me
>use keyboard to advise rebels how to destroy tanks and fighter jets
>rebels take country, only capitol is govt territory
>advise again
>rebels overthrew govt

really dude bits current year, arent you familiar with yesterdays mews?

oh and stop the weak strawman about usa elected vs foreign. "it could never happen here guise!"

>You really think you can beat the US army on their own land?

Yes? If anything it's even more complex here because you'd be asking the military to kill their own families and friends in a real mass-uprising scenario.

Maybe on Opposite Day.

thats not the narrative i heard regarding drone warfare
as i recall drone strikes r most effective at weddings
your dealing with a hornets nest of forever alone keyboard warriors
btw if ur so effective, how come theres still innsurrection in mid east?

same
thread
every
day
sage
and
do
not
respond

This is retarded, and I'm tired of seeing this line of thinking every damn day here. Do you really believe that millions of armed gorilla combatants would not cause absolute mayhem for more than a hundred years, if it came to that? Or are you just a troll? Here's a tip, when regular armed people fight a war with a military, it's a totally different fight than military vs military. If you read any history you would know that fighting against a gorilla style militia is something that never ends well for the military. They can't tell who's hostile, and who's not. They can't tell who's armed, and who's not. If it ever came to it, it would be a never ending war. That's why the government is so keen on disarming it's populous. Sage, because you're a fag, and these threads suck.

It's difficult to collect taxes for those tanks when you have to fight every house.

like rednecks would rebel against a trump govt

>every house

Nice meme, it's only a few rednecks who want to revolt.

Alright lets see you try to take guns then

You first, come over and try to steal my private property.

>1 post by this ID
>Same copypasta as last time

Sage and hide this thread, boys.

it was a good try against this bait.

Isn't the best answer that muh Hitler taking guns was a key plan to his success? They can either agree, thus agreeing with hitler, or condemn yet say it's different, thus being hypocrites
>implying they aren't already hypocrites

this is literally the main reason it's still important.

these reheats are great. think of OP as a instant breakfast for beginners. or update the pol front page sticky to include more logic than fallacies

Yeah, soldiers have never killed their own countrymen