Quran and violence

sup Sup Forums, muslim here

consider following viewpoint:
in the quran, only about 1-2% of the book are about violence and stuff

the rest consists of revelations, rules etc.

so therefore the quran isn't violent

prove me otherwise but don't throw any ad hominem or anything at me, stay on subject plz

give your best to convince me

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sydney_gang_rapes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Bali_bombings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_siege
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westgate_shopping_mall_attack
youtube.com/watch?v=-HYLiMaj9Ak&list=WL&index=8
whaleoil.co.nz/2015/10/brainwashing-is-a-big-part-of-islam-says-danish-pschologist/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bumperoo

the quran may not be a violent book but muslims are.

The percentage doesn't matter. The teachings of islam are still inherently violent.

go on plz

that's nice to know the book isn't violent , I guess it just means arabs that are literally inbred are just inherently violent are retarded , k thnx bye

Islam needs a reform, a 'new testament' if you will, or it will forever be incompatible with Western society.

Until this happens, Islam will still be considered violent and barbaric throughout the west. Can you see this happening at all, Ahmed?

>Islam will still be considered violent and barbaric throughout the west.

it is thought the same in the east as well.

The Quran can't be violent, it's a book.
However those who have caused violence across the globe have overwhelmingly been followers of said book, citing it as the purpose behind their violence.

This. All religions are stupid. Muslims are stupid AND violent.

Yeah, that's what is so amazing. Muslim countries are ALL violent, and proudly so. Yet the left in the west shuts its eyes and denies this.

>only about 1-2% of the book are about violence and stuff

Most of it is about what to do to kaffirs. And if "only 1-2% is violent," explain the shitshow that is the middle east

The rest of it is about fucking goats.

1-2% of the bible is about violence too but we don't crash planes into buildings and detonate ourselves in crowded places you fucking autist. It's not about the content of the book, it's about the content of the people reading the book. The fact that you're too stupid to understand this fact only tickles my confirmation bias.

"Islam needs a reform"

The quran says it is the unalterable ineffable word of god. Try reforming something that literally says "if you change a letter in this book, all nine trillion muslims must kebab your hummus."

dang it, Sup Forums
i thought you could come up with better arguments

let me unveil myself, i am no muslim but the greatest islam hater there is and i was looking for counter arguments against this "1-2% violence" bullshit mudslimes always bring up

i expected you to bring up arguments such as:

> there you can see that it takes only 1-2 % to create terrorism worldwide

> islam is not just the quran but also the hadithes, which contain a lot of violence

etc.

i thought you were as eqal islam haters such as i am but i got disillusioned

Tell me again, why is it we should allow you, who can't be a secular Muslim, in our countries?

May I also remind you, that you believe the whole world will become Islamic, this sounds to me we have fifth column in our ranks. Why is it we should just accept this?

>give your best to convince me
Kebab is not made to convince
Kebab is made to be removed

wait.

you are suggesting that the quran is not violent because only a portion of the book incites violence, therefore majority non-violent content

that seems like a loose argument to make in the first place. I am having trouble with what you are using for evidence to assert that it is non-violent when you have admitted it is violent, but only a little.

sup Sup Forums, FSB agent here

considered the following viewpoint:
in the sushi, only about 1-2% of the fish is polonium 210

the rest consists of wasabi, cucomber

so therefore alexander litvinenko was not poisoned by me

prove me otherwise but don't throw any ad hominem or anything at me, stay on subject plz

give your best to convince me

consider following viewpoint:
in the Mein Kampf, only about 1-2% of the book are about actual violence and stuff

the rest consists of Hitler complaining about Weimer republic, communist and the Juice and other revelation or how he's super good at oration and talks about how cool he think he is.

so therefore Mein Kampf isn't violent.

Towelheads GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEE

There should be no muslims in Sup Forums just like there should be no muslims in civilised countries

fun fact:
on his deathbed Alexander Litvinenko converted to islam and his body was buried under islamic tradition.
Since that time phrase "to embrace islam" became a meme in russian internet, meaning "to be killed by covert government agents"

>islam is not just the quran, but also the hadiths

True, and it's the hadith people keep forgetting.
You can't follow the quran and ignore the hadith, it's either you take the whole horsefucker cock in your ass or none at all.

Argument wise, you could easily cite several hadith/quranic incantations to prove your point, explaining the brutality to kuffars, etc.

They'll refute with:
.your interpretation is wrong
>but user, that's supposed to be metaphorical
>that was meant for times of "war"
>you won't understand unless you're muslim like us

t. ex-muslim atheist, man, islam is cancer and should be purged from the face of the Earth.

>Pic related is only 1% fat
>Therefore it is fat free

Wow dude

not bad, bljad

yet letvinenko was obviously executed by uk / usa because
it happened in uk,
russia had no win in this since letvinenko was just a small fish,
and the whole issue ressentiments agains russia and this whole
"russias super secret agents secretly killing dissidents in broad daylight by acting super secret" rhetoric

Islam is not welcome on Sup Forums

I've read your smelly "holy book" and it's all about violence and jihad and muhammad being a faggot. Fuck him and fuck you. Shit will no longer be tolerated like Obongo did.

Arguing with religious people is as useful as talking to a brick wall and expecting it to respond.
Once you affirm yourself to the faith, you blind yourself towards any and all other forms of logical reasoning and thought.

It's pointless, and you'll only end up wasting your time. If religious people were open to reasoning and logic, there wouldn't be any religious people.

based malaysian here
thx man

but what to response if they play their
> that was meant for times of "war"
card ?

caliphates had more than enough time and authority to change those stuff but they never did
and since we overthrew the caliphate system the muslim religion never got the updates it needed and never will

Man, you gotta look it from their viewpoint.
They are always at "war", either with the rest of the world or within their own rank-and-file.

The thing is, they'll always modify their definitions of war to benefit them, i.e "if an imam/ruler says so, so be it".

lecker mettbrötchen heute gegönnt.

>only 1-2% of the book are about violence and stuff

gesegnet sei dein mettbrötchen des friedens

habe eine ernst gemeinte Frage, was würde passieren wenn man als Muslim so ein Mettbrtöchen isst? Kommt man dann in die Hölle oder kann man sich irgendwie rein waschen?

i dont get it

is this a trans-miscarriage or who is this supposed to be ?

wie du hier sehen kannst, bin ich kein musel:
> (You)

das war lediglich eine finte um aufrichtige argumente gegen die zu beginn postulierte these zu erhalten

korrektur

>Islam isn't violent
be sure to let other Muslims in on that secret lad

Turn on CNN NOW!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sydney_gang_rapes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang

Abrogation. Now fuck off.

Your terror strikes everywhere it seems

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Bali_bombings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_siege
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westgate_shopping_mall_attack

About 50% is about why you will go to hell.

I have a 100 gallon tank full of drinking water. 98 gallons are drinking water, and the other 2 gallons are toxic sludge.

The water isn't toxic or anything. Want some?

>but don't throw any ad hominem or anything at me

OR I WILL KEEEEL YOU

1. take rope
2. put chair is position
3. kill all your inbred tribe/extended family of 500
4. write an apology to humankind for islam crimes
5. kys

The bible has violent parts too. Only difference is a modern revision by western culture. We ignore the violent parts and respect the "revelations and rules."

3rd world Muslims need to be eliminated by 1st world Muslims. They aren't. So we take over, and we're called racists.

>a murderer kills only .0000001% of the worlds population and therefore isn't a murderer.
the Koran is violent

You are far, far away from understanding the intricacies of islam

First, they will lobby your government to buy said 100 gallon tank of tainted water for humanitarian purposes. Government will award a buying contract to a ME owned company along a non-reimbursable loan.

The ME owned company will start selling said water but only after receiving some further subsidies, because saving environment and such.

After selling 100 gallons to 1000 people claiming they sold only 1 gallon to each person, skim any tax and donate all money to a "charity" in ME, they will gladly taste a sample and sue you for selling them a bad product.

>Muslim
>German flag

Checks out

Incorrect. Do you not know christian history 500 years ago? Guess what, Islam is doing the same thing now. Time is irrelevant when it comes to humans being dog shit.

This guy, he gets it.

no response?
OP are you still there

>I'm too stupid to tell the difference between individuals and dogmas.
>what is statistics?
name one thing that isn't violent then.

>i thought you could come up with better arguments

Do you realize how many times Turkroaches come here to preach about Islam and ignore all of our valid points? After a while, it becomes a waste of time trying to redpill Muslims on their own religion. If mental gymnastics was an Olympic sport, Muslims would win the gold every time.

Do you know islam history 500 years ago? Guess what, they were doing the same thing then.

You filthy, lying LYING, muslim turd who deserves cancer: your death-cult has a 100% track record of spreading rape, death, destruction and human rights atrocities EVERYWHERE it goes! It has killed a total of 300 million people! You muslim filth are a walking disease, an abomination to all of humanity and NEED TO BE DESTROYED. The best part of you ass-lifters squirted into the cracks of your whoremom's assholes, and dripped into a dog food dish, to be lapped up by hounds that are even more inbred than you are. There is no form of life that is more malignant than you muslim MONSTROSITIES!

Even if you werent violent apes in general you are still breeding like rats and acting like you own the world... But generally speaking you are violent beasts. Few of you are chill tho.

I read somewhere that muyslims call the muslim lands as holy land or some shit

and the non muslim lands as "land of war"

that should be enough

objects are not violent
>"the Koran isn't violent"
>proves that it is
>oh come on that doesn't count because everything is violent

Muslim bitches make beautiful, ululating noises....when I defenestrate them from a 12th story hotel window. And they're so stupid, they actually flap their arms during their fatal gravitational appointment with Mother Earth.

you can't add/delete actual parts of the book. there's nothing wrong with adding notifications, notes, disclaimers, etc, as long as they do not interfere with the original meaning.

i'm still waiting for OP to respond

Dar al-Islam and Dar al-Harb

House of "peace" aka conquered lands, and House of War

Would be useful to know this terms, memorize them and use them in discussions, and not as casual info.

Daily reminder that the only objective of Islam is the extermination of the cultures and religions

youtube.com/watch?v=-HYLiMaj9Ak&list=WL&index=8

*of other cultures and religions

it is violent and i will happily admit that since it seems like most of Sup Forums supports violence, and also because complaining that the quran IS violent sounds like something a whiny liberal would do (if he didnt defend islam) because liberals are people that refuse to believe that life is eternal struggle and that it is survival of the fittest, and that no matter what, people will always want to take over you.

my proof of being muslim: la illaha illalah, muhammad rasululah

that does not make sense
because islam means submission
unless it also means peace

Koran, hadiths and sira are also about 30% on how to deal with kaffirs. Not relevant, but interesting nonetheless.

Fictional violence by itself doesn't matter. Whats matter is specific doctrines.
For example bible is full of violence, but do christians have special doctrines that make them insanely more violent than other religions? No.

Islam has jihad, martyrdom, sharia and PERFECT example of a pedophile warlord that they MUST follow. This is all unalterable doctrines that exists and followed by the millions.
No muslim would blow himself up in a crowd of innocents if he didn't believe that he's actually doing gods work and will be rewarded for it with eternal harem.

That 1-2% that says "Kill and subjugate anyone who doesn't follow the stupid rules in this gay book" just kind of pisses me off. I guess that's just the kind of person I am.

because 100% of what you read/see about it in the news is violence doesn't mean there are people (absolute majority) who read the same Koran and are not violent.
>Kill and subjugate anyone who doesn't follow the stupid rules in this gay book
nice meme

isnt that the objective of every empire/civilization/people group on earth?
would you say that the germans are a people of peace and wherever they go they kiss their enemy on the cheek and give them a rose?

hell no. for you to say that would be "an insultisch to meinsch vaterland!!!"

stop acting like you guys give each other roses everyday. everyone wants to conquer each other, so why cant we want to conquer and eliminate all that we want? besides, it's your job to stop us.

thank you for being a better man than OP
the Abrahamic religion are still shit tier though

>pedophile warlord
you can call a ton of other people the same exact thing

>muslim here
>flag
Literally stopped reading right there

thank you

OP claimed the Koran wasn't violent. that statement was wrong. neither of us said anything more

The difference is humanism , being able to contain the hate and life as a civilized human being that can accept his neighbors up to some level

besides, saying that it isnt violent would be an insult to allah because you are practically denying what he said in his book.

Get out of my country you anti-Semitic piece of shit.

Meme's aside, my chief problem with Islam is that it says that there is only one book that contains all of the important wisdom in the universe, that there will never be another book that has more relevant wisdom, and that anyone, having agreed with this perspective who changes their mind must be put to death. That and you don't allow contact with dogs. Dogs are the only animal to voluntarily form an alliance with men. That alliance positively affected the growth and development of humankind as well as dogs. Breaking that alliance just seems like some treacherous dirty Jew shit to me.

I wasted time on you - "peace" means submission. For a weird reason, all 30+ major European languages cannot translate submission properly so they all choose the word peace, instead.

i don't like Muhammad because he was a subversive warlord, but i cannot deny his efficiency

i don't understand
plz explain why

btw i'm not muslim, as statet here:

((((european languages))))

>i am no muslim
sure thing, Ahmed. Get on your carpet and fly back home, we don't want you here

Not one of them is deemed by the billions as a perfect human being.

we have that believe-or-death thing because we are authoritarians and we are strict. we dont want this "liberty-that, liberty-this", we prefer strict authority and to obey all that he says.

but this i can understand why you would not like islam.

Jeez.
What difference does it make when a bazillion of muslims are violent.

alright

>warlord
well waging war does make yourself a warlord, doesn't it? he had to fight some battles against the pagans

>pedophile
yo aisha consented and they married!!!

>sup Sup Forums, muslim here
stopped reading, kill yourself

good point

no srsly i just claimed to be muslim in order to have a debate collect counter arguments

instead of circle jerking and echo chambering
i wanted to simulate a exchange of factual information (therefore asking for leaving ad hominem aside)

read here: ich wette um 1000€ dass ich muslime mehr hasse als du, wie soll ich es dir beweisen bernd ?

What happens if you break the rules?

for a reform you need people with critical views and some intelligence.

you can make children consent to any sort of shit

haven't you seen "kids say the darniest things" ?

Obviously, I'm a white Christian so I'm superior to you

you die my nigger
or you can pray and swear to not do it again. it's all good unless you break your swear

whaleoil.co.nz/2015/10/brainwashing-is-a-big-part-of-islam-says-danish-pschologist/

The book justify violence 'for' you region, makes anything you do in the name of religion fine

It would be very painful