Do American fathers really buy their daughters Cars on their 16th birthday?

Do American fathers really buy their daughters Cars on their 16th birthday?

Other urls found in this thread:

confidencial.com.ni/archivos/articulo/18030/la-desigualda-en-nicaragua
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only in the alternate timeline where car commercials dictate the fabric of reality.

No

Only if they're fucking them.

Only white people

Sons and daughters. I got my first car at 14.

No. i had to buy my own car

>You will never bend a qt 16yr old over a Merc

Not in the rich neighborhoods.

i went to school with a lot of rich kids in the suburbs of Jew York. And yes, the spoiled pretty blondies with rich daddies most certainly get cars for their birthday. Not all, but enough for there to be a trend. I got an old beater when I was around 18

only the (((American))) ones

>It's this thread again

I swear people have a list of copypasta. niggas addicted to (Yous)

And I guess it's something any wealthier family would do. I got a 1993 mercury topaz for my first car at 17 (in 2004)...

Some kids parents cant even afford to drive themselves.

most families do yes if its not some ghetto nigger familiy you get an old beater car or they give you some money for you start saving for your own car

Rich ones do. But most give their daughters/sons their old shit car and get them selves something new.

You give them a shitty 250$ car to learn simple mechanics. That's pretty much it, If they crash it they don't have a car anymore. Pretty simple.

ooohh
Apply cold water to burned area

yea pretty common desu

Only the poorfags didn't get new lambos on their birthday. All Americans are super rich and shit.

In our family, whenever one of us kids got close to 16, the parents would buy a new(er) car. Then, they would keep the new car and give the old one to the 16 year old.

I think it's just a baby boomer thing, because they can't conceptualize being a teenager in America without an automobile and it is almost impossible to get any job as a 15/16 year old, much less one that will pay for a decent automobile. It also happens because boomers are never satisfied with material things if they have had them for any length of time - cars, houses - and are willing to go into debt just to get a new version of the same thing.

I think this is an alright thing as far as our generation and the Z generation is concerned. I think, with many in the two younger generations, it will cause them to not place much value in the material thing, and value will be found in the labor itself. People in our two generations will see what you do as the end, and material as a means, rather than what you do as a means to reach the material which is the end.

Feels good to see your children driving around in a new car.

What caring parent wouldent want to buy their children a car if they could afford it?
>not america
>go take the trolly we need to save for booze and medical payments for your sisters rape.

I hope not.

My niece bought her own car at 16 though with money she saved up from working.

I remember in high school there were rich kids who went through 2 or 3 cars because they kept crashing.

Even in most well resourced families buying a 16 year old a new car (let alone an expensive one) is not all that common. On avg Kids are stupid and fuck up cars. Even the privileged kids at my school mostly drove hand-me-down downs. One kid showed up with a brand new car when he turned 16, but he had some disease and wasn't supposed to make it past 18 so I guess they just wanted to let him feel cool like a motherfucker.

He did live though. . .

That's one of things witch is fucking up america.
Kids are getting used to parents buying them shit and wiping their asses untill they are 30 years old, so when parents die, kids become useless hoarders with mental problem.

When I was 16 y o, I already had full time job.

Father here. When daughter turns 16, giving her my old CRX with all the additional seating and carpet torn out.

Try and make out in that.

I got my daughter a job at my company for her birthday. Spoiled cunt.

My parents bought me a Land Rover Discovery when I was 16.

They bought my sister (1 year older than me) an Infinity FX35 when she turned 16.

We needed cars to drive to school. We road together for one year and then I got my car and drove myself.

Better yet, Rip out every seat except the drivers seat and shove a tracking device in the seat cushion.

Not really I'm sure some rich people do but not usually.

If I'm buying that little slut a car I better at least be getting regular head from it or soemthing

My Disco was used. it was like 3 years old. My sister got a new car though because she was a kiss ass

I would add, after highschool I attended a very affluent university. Basically a poor fag surrounded by trustfund kids. Even in a school full of truly rich fucks their were not that many new/nice cars. Still mostly beaters or hand me down family cars. The only luxury/ sports cars were a few daddies princess types. And rich Indian kids for some reason. Even the kids worth millions were mostly driving their mom's grocery getter.

>We needed cars to drive to school. We road together for one year and then I got my car and drove myself.
>We road together
>road
Nigger maybe you should have stayed there a little longer.

Doing it right.

yes
they want them to be fugged on the hood of their own car

Guess I'm investing in a GPS tracker then.

Rest has already been done.

Do canadian fathers really buy their daughters dogs to fuck?

Yeah, It's infinitely useful. Three times i've caught my little bastard trying to go to bars underage.

yuropoors will defend this

lel

I don't think staying in high school longer would have helped. I did go to a good university though and get a degree in engineering. Engineers can't spell for shit

Yes.

t. White upper middle class brother of sister who was bought a Mini Cooper for her 16th

She wrecked it, and our dad bought her a new one.
I got the hand-me-down car, and when it got wrecked, I didn't get jack shit.

if you let your wife or daughter drive you are a cuckold that deserves execution at the hands of trump.

are you sure you are not asian?

Nope, SUV's instead.

Yes, they do. The reason my mom did was so that I would stop bumming a ride from her to get to work. Yep, she was fucking special, alright.

dayum you rich
lots of rich people in Sup Forums, why are they so depressed?

Yes.

My high school ex got a Porsche Boxster on her 16th and thought she was hot shit. She ended up turning into a total bitch and now has a bunch of STDs.

It's like a poser porsche. Do I blame the car? Nah. Still dodged that fucking bullet.

cars are cheap to get

This is actually pretty common in private schools. it actually becomes a competitive thing with parents like "look what I got my kid"

t. kid who went to private school

Probably because your dad was more interested in your sisters actual pussy over your boi pussy

>why are they so depressed?
nihilism
They need Jesus

Peyton a cute but someone that famous is usually in the (((illuminati))).

confidencial.com.ni/archivos/articulo/18030/la-desigualda-en-nicaragua

Not rich. Maybe upper middle class.

My parents were just really unselfish. There are a lot of selfish parents out there.

Born and raised in Houston TX

From my experience yes. Went to a mostly white, well off private school. Knew plenty of white public school kids. Literally all of us got personal cars at 16. Going to the school I did I knew people who drove $80,000+ cars at 16 years old

yes girls in my hs class got a new dodge charger and a droptop mustang for example both white
t. california central valley

Only if they're rich.

I don't get the joke. Care to explain?

There are a lot of Asians around where I live.

only the rich ones, which isn't an exclusively american phenomenon

you know there is this girl on Sup Forums, shes a celeb here and right now shes working at subway and has no car
family's too poor to hand her shit. i wonder what she feels when she see all these rich fucks getting mercs and beemers before they can even drink

You always buy a bird a little something after popping their cherry.

>dodge charger
>droptop mustang

>t. white trash

fuck off reddit fag

Oh shit...wasn't thinking about that.

Man I cant wait to occupy my time spoiling all their fun.

Grew up in a rich white area, it was the norm at my high school.

Post tits kaykay and we'll start a fund...

if your fammy can toss you a brand spankin new car your way you're richer than rich breh.
most people only get sub thousand dollar used ones if they're lucky

you and your sister both wrecked your cars
Asians are notoriously bad drivers
who?

why are boomers so shit at everything?

My dad is a gynecologist in the country with the largest abortion rates in all of Europe.(put 2 and 2 together) For my 18th birthday he gave me $2000 to be used as starting Uni money and that was it. You Americans are spoiled.

No cause American's no longer have fathers thanks to feminism and divorce laws.

>lots of rich people in Sup Forums

What is Fantasy?

There's one that you can use your phone to set up. It has areas that will send notifications to you if they drive through them and stuff and there was one that shut the engine off somehow remotely.

kek

I'm a male. My parents bought me a Jaguar for my 20th birthday.

t. richfag

In America middle class basically means you own a house in the suburbs and drive 2 brand new cars every 2-4 years.

So no, a third new car (which would most likely be leased anyway) in no way, shape, or form, puts you into the Rich category

>droptop
nigger detected

If you're a shitty dad I kind of understand the move... instantly makes you the best dad ever and saves you the agony having to listen to her bitch and moan for the rest of her teenage years about one less thing.

~$50k is far from rich
plus a lot of these social climbers are up to their eyeballs in debt

>My dad is a gynecologist
mfw that flag

in America parents don't typically invest in their children at all, and for those who had parents invest in their College or a house, or wedding, they are lucky. Most of us are neglected and forgotten by our parents and society until we become a neet, or climb to the top through tedious hard work.

>poor people actually get mortgages on their cars because they're too low IQ to defer gratification and save money

feudalism when?

My parents did, and bought my sister one too, they were total shitboxes but they got us places. Mostly because we lived out in the sticks an they got tired of hauling us around to shit.

What's wrong, you think there's no physicians in Romania?

Went to private high school in the south and this definitely happened. Brand new Rovers, Lexuses, BMW's and the like.

I drove a 200k+ miles 2001 Toyota Camry at 16.

I never understood this picture. Is this like ass donuts.. ass burger's cousin?

> Why deal with my child when I can buy something that will make him bother me less?

Modern parenting.
When I see mothers with their kids on the street and BOTH are on their phones, I get mini-strokes. Never mind the fact I got my first mobile phone when I was 19, different era, but bitch YOU HAVE TO PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR KID or well, it grows up and becomes all sorts of bad things we see out there and wonder
> gee, where did it all come from?

And before you get offended, I experienced similar shit. This criticism is not just for your mom.

gypsy magic is not medicine

I said upper middle class. We knew rich people and went to school with rich people. Trust me, we weren't rich.

My dad pulled about ~250k/year. Mom didnt work. That's doing well for where we live (Chattanooga, Tennessee) but it's far from rich.

Bought my first car cash at 23. So nah. Also, not a grill

It's true for everyone.

My first car was a new Chevy Malibu.

Where I went to HS people kids drove range rovers and brand new s class AMGs

nice

People in America who earn more than 150k every year buy their first kid a new car or lease it.

People who make less than 150k every year may buy their first kid a used car if they dont already have an extra one to let them use.

You need to understand how shitty our trains and buses are in most places in the US, and how much driving parents have to do for their kids. To them its a time-saving investment to just get their kids their own car.

>being this new in 2016

give them a german manual transmission car. the ultimate redpill that will turn them 1488.

>new car every 2-4 years
either you're wealthy or stupid

No, not typically, only rich kids. I worked my ass off from 12 to 16 doing manual labor to save up $2000 to buy a car & 1 year of insurance

middle class like pic related?

With your logic, parents shouldn't buy a kid a bicycle.

I'm a guy, but I remember my dad promising to get me any car I wanted if I got all As. Needless to say, I didnt. I ended up with my mom's old beat up van after I moved out and my sister got my dad's super nice Lexus after he passed away. That van broke down after like two years too. Fuck that shit.