realdoll.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kek only serves the worthy

Meme magic requires lots of people to believe it can happen

kek is chaos

realdoll.com/

If dublettes I get a GF this december

I would buy a realdoll today if they weren't like $5000

If they were more like £600 I would happily pay for one, but I can't drop £4000 on something I can't drive

This is how you do it

Just pick a woman, pretend you are disadvantaged and every other male is out to get you while undermining your countries social structures by supporting a shitty religion.

Doesn't count

no gf just means kek wants you full time dedication to memes. You'll get your gfs in paradise

>Digits in ID and post
>Have gf

Truly I am blessed by Kek

Stop being a fucking loser then. Go take some cooking classes or some shit and look shitty at it, maybe a woman will feel sorry for you and take care of you.

Or, be a fucking man. Lift some fucking weights and don't talk politics until you are already busting inside her. You alter a womans hormone load when you do that.

You will never EVER get a GF

Plz be my ai gf

>meme yourself a girlfriend

It's called a tulpa. Just ignore the ponyfags and get to work.

>Can't
>Not Won't

Shadilay my brother.

roll

a real realdoll then?

>>can meme Donald Trump into office
>>Can't meme me a gf
IKTF user

maybe kek will get us bf's?

If realdolls came with a free car (even a shitty honda civic or something) I would buy one today

Meme magic works through an egregore contiousness. It isnt a function of an individual will, but the collective will of a group thoughtform. No one cares about memeing you a girl friend.

>he still thinks Trump being president is good
Kek doesnt do whats good, boy. He does whats chaotic. Kek wants you to die in WWIII not get a gf, you frog!

kek is simply a guide, think of it this way:

have you ever put the effort you put in making trump memes into memeing yourself a gf?

ask if your PIP will pay for it lad

Kek, demonstrate to us thine powers.

Shouldn't we though?

We would need to focus our energy on one person. Post a pic of yourself, perhaps then we can meme you a gf.

He wants you to stay a faggot.

I had a support worker in my early teens who would wank me off , she saw it as help an a good release for me !

>tfw ywn get a gf

>Apply for depression
>Get between £21.80 and £139.75 a week
>Can afford my custom build in between 342 and 53 weeks
>Or between 1 and 7 years

Get a Polish gril local to come clean for you , then offer £20 for extras .. most are ex call grils in the UK

Brb 72 waifus

>Actual girls

But they won't let me play dressup with them before I fuck them

roll
please kek bless me

Kek will gift you with a girlfriend but you have to work for it. Go to interpals and find a cutie. That's where I found my first gf

This. Something big will happen in 2018, involving Israel

why not ? pay her another tenner lad
get her to dress as a maid an then ...
most EU grils here are real sluts

Actually yes. We need to do this to save the white race

we all will have qt gfs soon

I'll look into it I suppose, first call is actually getting a flat though. My mum wouldn't approve of either polish whores or realdolls arriving on the doorstep

ffs go back Sup Forums

What's interpals?

Most here may see me as a creepy bloke but , the fact is most Normie women will make you pay through the nose nowadays an give you all that emotional bullshit/mind games , just get a slut to fuck regular ..

Oh right , Get a flat in a good area an get HB , You need that break lad ...?

I'll try this

What? I don't know what HB is....

Nice altar, praise kek!

rolling for gf

My girlfriend left me before election day. Was real conflicting that night when he finally won.

Interpals is a website where you can go and search for people to take to. It's like Bolt if you ever had bolt. You can search by country, location, age and gender and find people with similar interests.

Pls kek can i hav the pussi ?

You will die before 2017

lemme try

(if 3 its a trap, 4 I get cucked at some point, 5, i will marry her the next month).

START PRAYIN BOI

then you wake up a woman

Housing Benefit lad

>Can't meme me a gf
You have to meme your self attractive not meme yourself a gf
That's what I did
It's about force of will and the more you understand that the easier it will be to "manipulate" this shit Bernstain universe.

if I get good numbers then everybody in this thread gets a top qt gf FOR LIFE

thanks for shit all

when i was single and tearing up tinder, i literally used memes as part of my text game and it worked really well

you can meme a girlfriend

Nice altar!

Oh right, I guess I'll get on the housing list then. MY main problem is that I live in Scotland, so no matter where I end up I'll be surrounded by junkies.

>tfw my only options are staying in this shitty village in South Ayrshire, or moving to Killie so I'm close to college and losing my shitty pizza boy job that pays for my anime

I'm already married, but I guess I'll try for a gf, too.

Also, praise kek!

Those are good numbers wow
1 is a good number, without it can't have any other number and 0 is good, 2,3 are needed to get to 5 and 5 needed to get to 9 so all those numbers are good really good thanks user

This is how you do it...

Right Kek?

No this is how you do it

>can't meme a gf

user, having no gf IS the meme.

THAT YOUR LIFE IS DESTINED TO SERVE THE NATIONALIST CAUSE BROTHER, THERE WILL TIME FOR THE WOMEN WHEN THE ENEMY LIES BROKEN BENEATH THE FLAG OF YOUR NATION

Truth is, and you know this deep in your heart, you would get tired of a gf as soon as you got one.

Kek doesn't like you senpai

If tripples, I will die alone.
If doubles, shawty next year.
If singles, idk. Fuck my shit up kek.

man that was close

Stay home jock , That open world is way too fucking scary for you ok , keep wanking in the sock lad LOL

If digits I get to cuddle and snuggle with a qt 3.14 this winter

>tinder
>girlfriend
good one

Post examples where you used doom paul or baneposting

congratulations

Dude, you have to come back and tell us if you die before 2017. We need to know.

HE!1!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!!11 KEK!! KEK!! KEK!!

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDXXXXXXDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOLLLLL FUCKIN HOLY SHITTTT I CANT JUST STOP LAUGHING CAUSE HE HE HE HE HE JUST TO FUNNY MAN!!!1!11!

HOOOOOOOOLLLLLLYYYYY SHIT i just fall of chair!!!! simply le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwn’d ftw le bacon narwhale xP upboated good sir i tip my fedora to you! tips fedora, le any1 athiest? LOL

GOOD MEME

SORRY I MEAN

GREAT MEME

GR88888 FUCKING MEME BRO I WISH I COULD STOP LAUGHING BUT I CANT MAN!!!!

NICE MEME IMMA REPOST TO REDDIT LELELELELE TY FOR LE KARMA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

XD

LE UPBOAT

XD

WAIT TIL LE DERPINA HEARS ABOUT THIS

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

EPIC MEMEING Sup Forumsro BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ZIMBABWE is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but then i took an arrow 2 da knee :^( BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE. top kek, toppest of keks. le nyan cat? hahahaha le mayonaise. fucking epic ass meme i love that fucking meme so much man wait let me just gets crack pipe out smoke some of that good 420 shit :) rips a bong AHHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that sure hit the spot ok now repeat that fucking epic ass M E M E

Checked

Kek bless my efforts

We are kek's monks, we will never get gfs.
That's where our powers come from.

Kek means that you will get a dog for Christmas this year. Calling it now.

That gf means a promiscuous type of relationship and kek is against degeneracy.

If you hate it then leave, sperg. But you wont because you dont have friends.

Memetics can only really affect events on a macro scale user, by influencing popular opinion and sentiment to achieve an overall big picture outcome. It's just not possible to meme a girl into liking you, sorry.

If dubelttes I get a cute trap bf

you have to be judicious in your meme usage.. i personally would throw in stupid shit to keep myself entertained

i dont have specific examples because it's been over a year and a half

kek is pro degeneracy

roll

rolling again

this guy gets it

>tfw your girlfriend is out there just waiting to be cuddled
I hope she's hot.

Numerals for getting my ex back