Can we agree hispanics are really a pretty good tier race?

Can we agree hispanics are really a pretty good tier race?

>amazing work ethic, most I know work 60-70 hour work weeks doing pretty demanding jobs
>funny as fuck
>literally the happiest and most fun people you'll ever meet
>against PC culture
>helped us get trump into office (we absolutely could not have done it without the 30% Hispanic vote)
>christians
>have already proven they can move up socially and economically, many 1st and 2ng generation immigrants are already moving up to management positions in companies and pursuing good college degrees
>they don't blame society for any of their problems
>probably marginally less intelligent than whites but way fucking smarter than blacks
>many of their women are really sexy
>some crime but still not as bad as blacks, and this is almost to be expected as most first generation immigrants are known for crime when they first come here (think when the Irish and Italians first came to the US)
>the women are not third wave feminazis and for the most part they seem to still believe in traditional male and female roles and family values

I understand a percentage probably do leech off of the system but in my experience the vast majority of them seem to be really good hard working intelligent people

Am I missing something? Why do you guys hate hispanics so much? They already make up like 1/3 of our population and that will grow to 1/2 in the next 50 years. We need them on our side if we want to continue breaking free from the left. If we keep up this charade of identity politics we'll fall apart just like liberals did.

I understand hatred towards blacks and muslims but hatred towards hispanics has never really made sense to me. Ideologically their values line up with ours really well.

>tldr: hispanics are not the enemy

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/daily-number/hispanics-favor-bigger-role-for-government/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Seriously no one wants to challenge this or agree with me?

Tell you what, if those muds are so fucking great you'll probably want to move to Mexico before that wall goes up so you will be able to enjoy all the fruits of the civilizations they create and maintain.

I never said that. I'm just saying they are not causing any real problems for us the way mudslimes and dindus are. They have assimilated well and are already proving they can survive and succeed in America

They commit a disproportionate amount of crime, they're a burden on health care and education system. If niggers didn't exist then they would be universally hated by all.

I'm not well versed in the statistics but I would bet Hispanic crime rates are no different than Irish Italian and other first gen immigrants to the United States

Their work ethic allows them to move up. Even the handful I know who flunked out of high school are doing well for themselves managing stores and doing physical labor jobs. They may be a burden to the system right now as most are first generation immigrants. I would guarantee this trend will not continue as they continue to move up the socio economic ladder.

And again how exactly do you guys expect our movement to continue if we alienate a massive block of Americans? We have gained some ground and momentum but it's not going to last if we continue being so exclusive and retarded about race issues

>helped us get trump into office (we absolutely could not have done it without the 30% Hispanic vote)
That means ~70% voted for Hillary, tard.
>that's beanies for helping us with a fraction of your votes! i promise we'll give you all the free shit you want!

They're intermediary between blacks and whites.

The Spaniards were an impressive people. Their blood mixed with the Aztecs tempered the latter's violence somewhat, but it's yet to be bred out of them.

Funny how we hear talk of letting them all over the border in droves so they can have better lives, but nothing about how disgusting Mexico must be for them to want to leave so badly and risk death to come here.

Why not shame the Mexican government into getting their own house in order instead of letting millions of people into ours, which is in its own brand of disarray?

If you idiots continue your liberal tier identity politics that number will be 0% in future elections.

There's literally no reason they shouldn't be on our side. We both stand for intelligence, good work ethic and traditional family values.

Don't bother OP, they're getting bluepilled as we speak and many will be lost.

That's a different argument entirely but I agree with what you're saying

Spics are better than chinks, niggers, arabs, etc.
2nd only to whitey

They'll get blue pilled much more quickly and effectively if we keep up the identity politics

>he didn't play Yellow version and teach is Pikachu Fly and Surf
>he doesn't let his Yellow version Pikachu hold a light ball to essentially double its attack and special attack
>he didn't transfer his Yellow version Pikachu to Gold and Silver and then into Ruby and Sapphire and then into current gen games with the online Pokebox

I'd make Trump a fucking loser

Problem is with ILLEGAL immigration. There are legal methods of entering the USA for free already. Pay up and follow the rules or accept the consequences for breaking them.

Stop ILLEGAL immigration. Deport ILLEGAL immigrants. Not just Pablo and Abeula, Abdul, Jamal, and Ivan (much less commonly) as well.

I agree, Mexicans are pretty based for the most part. I don't hate them, I just hate the ones that take advantage of our immigration system.

Absolutely I'm not advocating illegal immigration at all and at the very least criminal illegals should be deported. But as a whole, the ones who have come here legally and are contributing members of society are pretty fucking based

>>many of their women are really sexy
they're sexy until they reach like age 30, then they balloon up into whales and develop bog-monster faces. I don't think there's any race in the world whose women age as poorly as hispanics, going from 10/10 sexy to nightmare goblin creature.

otherwise I agree with op.

lol I think Asians age just as badly. They're hot til like 25-40 and then they fucking careen off a cliff

Mexico isn't sending their best

You have to go back

They sent me.

Well yeah. Did you think folks are actually racists? That's the MSM. Illegal immigrants are as bad as conartists to me.

with asians at least it doesn't happen until menopause. I think it's earlier with hispanics.

Every majority mestizo country in the world is a dysfunctional, crime-ridden shithole. Their jungle genetics are not going to suddenly start expressing themselves in a better way when moved to a new country. Their average IQs are higher than sub-saharans of course, but still far too low to be desirable in large numbers.

The growing hispanic population isn't just the biggest threat to a white america- it's the only threat. With them, a white minority is a guarantee. Without them, it's an impossibility.

>70% of the hispanic population voted against Trump, therefore the hispanic population helped elect Trump

I mean this genuinely and literally- you have to go back.

Hispanics are tremendously better than jews and muslims, I will agree to that.
The real issue is coming here illegally

>hatred

You talk like a leftist. Wanting a high IQ homogenous society with high trust and civic virtue that shows respect for the basic biological truths of ethnocentrism has nothing to do with "hating" people.

>they are not causing any real problems for us

They are making white people a minority in their own home. The black population percentage hasn't grown an inch in 50 years. Asians are something like 4 percent of the county. The declining white population is purely a mestizo phenomenon- without them it doesn't even exist.

also,

>us

I highly doubt this.

>They already make up like 1/3 of our population and that will grow to 1/2 in the next 50 years. We need them on our side if we want to continue breaking free from the left.
Probably one of the more important issues of the 21st century.

Lmao Beaners are what happens when you go down the civic nationalist road instead of racial nationalist. You just get shitty versions of White people.

Everyone's lives, even the elites lives get shittier.

Spend some time in Southern California and get back to us.

This is the first decent counter argument anyone has given. But again just to play devils advocate I will say backwards Ass government and shit economy will always bring out the worst in people.

Why do you think realistically is the solution? Banning immigration from non white nations is unconstitutional and will literally never happen.

More like 17 dude. I went to a majority Hispanic highschool and at 25 most of the hot girls became flat out obese hamplanets. Some were already there at 17.

Exactly. Sup Forums is an ethnonationalist board, not a civic nationalist. This is not identity politics, this is biology politics, and an acknowledgment of the fact that things like culture and politics are merely the flower, while genetics is the root.

It is definitely constitutional you idiot. What in the Constitution prevented us from banning Chinese? Let's just ban all Mexicans and central Americans.

You misunderstood his argument as well. These things aren't bringing out the worst in people. They are the worst things these people always bring wherever they go.

Please people were all one race.

You really think that would hold up today? I think if we continue to tighten criteria to enter the country and kick out criminal illegals nothing bad will come of this.

I'm not disagreeing in a perfect world we could have an all white society and flourish. I just don't realistically see location based immigration restrictions happening in 2016. I'm trying to make the most of the way this situation is almost certainly going to play out, regardless of how we feel about it

>Banning immigration from non white nations is unconstitutional and will literally never happen.

You need to learn more about your nations history. of course we can stop non-white immigration, we have total control over who enters the country. who else would, the UN? Immigration can be halted from anywhere at any time for any reason.

We have historically banned immigration from africa, china, and other areas in the past. As recently as Coolidge in the 1920s we prioritized immigration from Northern Europe. It wasn't until Ted Kennedy's Immigration and Naturalization act of 1965 that the floodgates to the 3rd world were thrown open and the white population dipped below 90% for the first time in history.

People talk about America being a melting pot- yeah, we were a melting pot of people from an area in Europe about the size of Indiana. There are literally classic cars still being driven around on the road which are older than the Leftist dream of a multiracial America.

As for the constitution, it is a leftist document written by literal Whigs. It is written on paper, not stone. We were. people before the rebels took control and hung their flag everywhere, and we will still be a people when we have a sovereign with the wisdom to go beyond the bounds of the constitution.

Unfortunately the term Hispanic encompasses a vast number of very different cultures and people.

Puerto Ricans for instance are Hispanic. They are lovely people, generally fun loving and just a joy to be around. They also tend to be decently good looking. Then you have Mexicans which are on a totally different spectrum. They are descended from Mayans and are generally bad looking. They tend to have a "good work ethic" but that only comes from their lack of options and their own perceived intelligence relative to the countries around them.

In closing, I wouldn't say all Hispanics are good tier but there are some sub groups that can be pretty cool.

That's not true, they stay hot into their 60's but yeah then one day they wake up and look 150 years old. There's no middle ground with Asians haha

>I will say backwards Ass government and shit economy will always bring out the worst in people

Low IQ people create bad governments and bad economies. A government is not somehow separate from the genetic material of its people, it is made up of it.

Guys stop it we are all one race.

Again I really just don't see this happening. I would love to be proven wrong. im just saying for the ones who are here I really have no problem with them. Of course I don't want to become a minority in my home country. Of course I don't want them driving in in hordes. I just don't think they're as bad as we claim they are

From California
Spics are subhuman abominations on a par with niggers and you're in deep denial if you think otherwise. They are typical low IQ brown savages that destroy everywhere they go.

Some of the middle age Hispanic dudes are funny as hell and are bro-tier drinking buddies. They will all drink you under the table, though.

>>amazing work ethic, most I know work 60-70 hour work weeks doing pretty demanding jobs

You know how I can tell that you've never worked around spics a single day in your entire life? They're nearly as lazy as niggers are.

I can vouch, they make everything worse and are dumb as fuck, I grew up in socal, they drive down property value and GPA/scores of every fucking school. They have terrible ghetto taste and always resort to gang mentality violence/crime. Basically nigger tier. They just redid the Santa Ana mall it's really nice but it doesn't matter because it's full of ugly fat beaner cholos with 12 kids running around.

You are contradicting yourself multiple times within one post. I'm not sure you know what you believe.

I've worked with them literally my whole life. I've worked as a busboy a waiter and a bartender through college and literally have never met one lazy Hispanic.

You're full of shit then. You see them all the time in construction and slaughterhouses and manufacturing. I actually think they're even lazier than niggers at times.

I'm saying I don't hate hispanics. I'm saying in a perfect world we could have an all white america but that isn't going to happen and we need to change our game plan

I live in southern AZ and went to a school that was 43% Hispanic. They're actually pretty cool people, I feel like the majority of the asshurt is coming from people who've dealt with a small few.

The only negative thing I have to say about them after 10 years of interaction is that they vote stupid.

We will have to overthrow their corrupt-as-fuck gov. It's easier when they're on the other side of the world than when they're in our backyard.

God I hope i can cross breed with an aryan honey.

What country are they from? Makes a huge difference. I've met a bunch of Columbians, really nice people. Hondurans tend to be crotch grabbing little rats who will steal anything not nailed down. South Americans in general, at least the ones I've been around, are nice people, but they tend to be middle class and educated. Spainards from Spain, same.

Mexicans have that "machismo" thing, that's such bullshit, they all pretend to be tough, when most of them are bluffing. It's the same as black people's "keepin' it real". Fuck that.

The only Hispanics I have an issue with are the crotch grabbing cholos in the US, who have a huge chip on their shoulder, steal everything, and walk around leering at white women, drinking a 24 pack of beer a day, and listen to accordian music too late at night, and trash wherever they live.

Also, Hispanic women literally go insane after 40.

You have to go back. I'm getting sick of refuting these shit threads.

They are slaves. Mentally slaves. Look at every country they hold a majority in. Boundless corruption and crime, nobody does anything about it. Maybe they run away and vote for more big, corrupt government in America.

30% of the hispanic vote is miserable. Most of it probably came from white skinned Spaniards with only a few drops of native blood in them. The other 70% will never change their hearts, even for the most pro-amnesty Republicans alive. They're taking over the southwest and turning it into single party Democratic territory.

You sound like a leftists. Who is talking about hate? I haven't said a single negative thing about the character or behavior of hispanics. I don't hate anyone for biological realities outside of their control. I do hate the left which is playing with forces they do not understand or respect.

Whites did not drop from 90% of the population to 58% in 50 years because of magic or natural phenomenon; it was the result of the choices and the actions of people. Different choices and different actions can halt and reverse this trend. It took 80 years of leftist domination to get his country to its current state, and it may take us 80 years to get back. But that is only more reason to start TODAY. If you've already surrenders to the leftists and declares their perverse vision to be the set-in-stone reality of your civilization, you're a lazy coward who imbues his enemy with more power and control than they actually have.

Under the Eisenhauer administration, Operation Wetback deported millions of mestizo with a border force barely 1/10th the size of the current one. We can legally start removing ALL of the tens of millions of illegal immigrants tomorrow. We can end birthright citizenship. We can promote white cooperation and fertility rates. We can build a wall. We can end legal mestizo immigration.

No, it will not be easy, which is why everyone of us needs to do whatever little bit we can to push further toward the goal everyday. The growing mestizo population is not the biggest threat to white america- it is the only threat.

Regarding your first point.

They don't work, they just show up.

Trust me.

>Can we agree hispanics are really a pretty good tier race?

Lol fucking no

Fuck off, nigger.

No. All south of the border must die.

>pewresearch.org/daily-number/hispanics-favor-bigger-role-for-government/

Fair enough. maybe I'm a little out of touch because I live in uber cucked New York and it seems like everybody and their mother is fucked in the head and protesting the election. It's hard for me to see any realistic future for our movement when I don't think I could even find one person here who is even slightly red pilled, and all of my attempts prove to be mostly useless. But to your point maybe we can pull this off and maybe I've been a little brainwashed by my environment

You're not wrong. The immigration polices across the globe are reflecting the will of the Globalists - to get a one-world government, they have to destroy national identity. They're doing that, with the EU, and with liberal immigration policies in the US, and turning a blind eye to illegals. Germany is going through the same thing, Merkel is a Globalist.

Every time a liberal attacks you for having pride in your country, and race, think about why. Why would someone iondoctrinate that kind of thinking in the populace, to what end? Maybe to destroy the idea of "America", and to replace it with something along the lines of the EU?

Britain woke up. They're fighting. The US woke up. They're fighting. Well, half of us. The other half WANT one world government, and the US being just another 3rd world shithole, because Hillary told them to.

What world do you want to live in? One where racists call you racist, just because you were born white? Or one where you're allowed to be white, allowed to achieve things, and allowed to be proud of them. The US, a primarily white race, created the modern world - we should be allowed to be proud of that, and to enjoy it.

If that makes me a racist, then so be it.

Trump will send the military to liberate Mexico soon. Not memeing.

They're a bit loud, but not as loud as blacks, so they're ok in my book

>Yellow version having hold items
>Transferring a Pokemon from gen 1 or 2 to gen III
>Online Pokebox

Look at this pleb faggot trying to be cool.