WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THE MI RECOUNT THAT TRUMP FAILED TO BLOCK?

WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THE MI RECOUNT THAT TRUMP FAILED TO BLOCK?

it doesnt matter. they would have to flip 4 states.

I dunno, the recount is just a bad meme, they can't accept they lost.

Because Detroit rock city didn't show up to vote and he would just waste a timeout if he challenged it

literally no one gives a fuck about the recount except for MSM.

Because if a recount changes the outcome, Trump will have built up so much popular support that the people will demand a revote in overwhelming favor of Trump

This. What do you think will come next?

Recount will fail
the electors may vote Hillary illegally
if they do, then she wins. It's only a $1000 fine for voting against the will of the people

Depression: #Rerecount2017
Acceptance: #MAGAVoteTrumpMAGA

Because it only got her one vote ahead

It will mean civil war and the people of their state will make sure they are the first on the pyre. I know there's memeing about "hurt muh civil war 2:electric boogaloo" but if that doesn't cause it absolutely nothing else will.

I have to keep posting. I can't stop until everyone understand the solution is for WHITE BABY BOOM

Have more children. Have so many children that shitskins can't complete. Dumb monkey niggers shit out 3 polished turds. That's their limit. Only intelligent, organized White saviors of society can have Brady Bunch-tier families of 6+ children.

Outbreed the niggers. Supplement your income with welfare. Suck on the teat and crash the system. This will be the leverage of the white man. Force Trump to play his hand.

It must be restated that shitskin "family units" (KEK) cannot support 6 kids. They are subhuman. Their entire lives dissolve and crumble before they reach that high a number. ONLY WHITES CAN FIGHT THIS WAY.

Impregnate your wives constantly. Keep her out of the work-force. A woman in the workforce is poison to a man's earning-power. It kills our leverage. Keep your women pregnant. Keep them off the streets and in their kitchen.

Fill your schools with your own seed. 6 members of your family-- all reporting to eachother. All politically powerful. Your children will be the school's elite. Your children will make all the connections. WHITE families will reign supreme.

Basically because even if Trump doesn't have 270 electors by the time they go to vote, then the vote goes to Congress. Since both chambers are GOP controlled, Trump will still win.

USA is too docile for a civil war. we'll just say screw it, gotta watch the game and drink mah beer.

Congress doesn't like Trump.

>scared of a strong, robust, offwhite underclass
Move out of the ghetto, cuh

>Like
What does that have to do with anything?

when you actually take a second to think about the fact theyre ACTUALLY doing a recount is just.. i dont know how to feel.
they cant take the result that badly theyre recounting, desperate.

do recounts often happen in us elections or what?

if hillary has anything to do with this it just paints her as even more pathetic than she was before. will be great to see her lose a second time around.

> Impregnate your wives constantly. Keep your women pregnant.
Kek. Is this pasta?

Your right, congress will pick Jeb bush or some fuck no one wanted and then in 2018 they will lose every single seat they had because they betrayed their voter base

I don't know I just wanted to keep a conversation going.
>I'm lonely

Because we know that MI already audits their votes anyways.

Even if Hillary cheated enough to pick up Wisconsin and Michigan she would still lose the election. It's just sad at this point

because it was inevitable that the left would cheat to get madam president in office

what do you expect when a party that picks things like using the uneducated and illegal citizens to win elections instead of actually improving the country

people will give a fuck when hillary or jill stein ends up being our next president.this is the problem with Murica,nobody gives a shit until its to late to do anything about it

>support

i doubt he has the same suppot he did before he won the election,not after breaking some of the promises that were the only reason he got elected to begin with

>do recounts often happen in us elections or what?

last one was Bush Gore because the people demanded it, everyone hated Bush,

nobody cares about this recount, it's lame shill moves and needs to stop, there is no support among the people for it,

regular news watching normies starting to realize the only people with that liberal view are a few fags, the kids in college and newscasters

everyone else is not insane

yeah he could break every promise but he's still not her, basically all Trump needed to do to win against Hillary was not be her, and he did that and then some

>the electors may vote Hillary illegally

Which they won't.
The "15+ OP electors will vote against Trump" is a complete fucking myth started by David Cukman.
The "Over ten electors pledge to vote against Trump" headlines in the MSM are pointless as well, because guess what, all of them are Hillary Electors anyway.

But what about Hillary electors? Well, she's had one saying he'd never vote for her, another hinting at the same, and some completely moronic 19-year old from WA saying she'll vote AGAINST Hillary to STOP Trump.

Oh, and btw, Michigan already ddid an automatic recount - Shillary could've rigged that, but didn't.

/thread

>15+ OP electors

GOP electors*

Copypasta or not, he's right.
In the world with roughly 5,5 billion shitskins, reverse colonisation of white countries by them and WMD's, we cant do next to nothing, without destroying ourselves further, other than to procreate.

Oh come the fuck on pol, I take the time to assemble all the facts and nobody takes an interest?

Do I have to screenshot my own post and spam it everywhere?