This is the highest point of western civilization

So, let's imagine you get 150k euros / dollars / whatever your currency is and you have to use that money to create something. Wouldn't you build a house / item / art / whatever you can imagine to do.
Well, this toy boat is what our Islamic "refugees" created. Fucking hell I hate our government.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/194078268
static.ylilauta.org/files/yz/orig/n1u4l51a/moniosaajienlippulaiva.mp4
subtitle-horse.com/subtitleVideo?url=https://static.ylilauta.org/files/yz/orig/n1u4l51a/moniosaajienlippulaiva.mp4
hs.fi/nyt/art-2000004891568.html
fairstartproducts.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What in the world are you babbling about? Try to properly contextualizes you're angry rant.

More info? Sauce?

I would've dropped them in the ocean with it.

Gonna have to go with these guys AWP I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

Context is that our government pays 150k euros for startup to see what our refugees can do. They claim to be highly educated intellectuals and shit like that. Well, 150k € is thrown and toy boat that I linked in OP is created.

this for you too

Alright, but where's the sauce?

Finland decides to see what the highly educated refugees can do. Hyped up, oh what can the best and brightest of the refugees come up with after we throw money at them. Give them 150k of government money gives them a startup by the refugees that want to sell bark boats, (and a hair salon startup I think).

Fucking sauce man, don't be an idiot.

Was this a public fund that that made an investment? If that's the case, then they just got suckered and you should be angry at the immigrant who lied. If it was supposed to be more of a PR program to show the value in the immigrant populace and what they bring and it blew up in their face, then sure you can be mad at your gov.

Man, I can not spell today. *contextualize your

Has anyone seen it in the news yet?

Unfortunately, all I've found is only in finnish.

Fucking post it we know how to translate you fucking idiot.

You mean 150 not 150k right?

'
A short documentary that explains this situation to foreigners..

vimeo.com/194078268

kek

I would build a great wall that's 50 feet tall and catapult all gypsies across it.

There isn't English source,, all I can give you is this Finnish source from today's morning broadcast
static.ylilauta.org/files/yz/orig/n1u4l51a/moniosaajienlippulaiva.mp4
Basically our government tried to do something useful and our refugees created a fucking toy boat

So this is the epitome of African engineering?

It is. And you should accept islamic refugees. Shitlord.

Just wait until they start getting all the working class jobs for a fraction of their salary. They will prove "very useful" then.

yahoo! i can pay off the lawsuit thrown at me for combining patents.

And you're still more cucked than us
Should we just unite our own nationalists and throw our muslims out? I respect former Sweden that still had glory. Together we can make nordic countries great again.

I know, just let me have this one, it makes me laugh so fucking hard

This is truly the pinnacle of western decadence and depravity.
We're so great that we can afford to waste money on this sort of bullshit.

Even if it was 150 it's still insulting.

Okay, you can have this one. Still, we should unite like we did in WW2 and fight against shit like this.
I think it's just fair for us to help you like you did help us in WW2. We're bros.

Me and my fucking sisters used to make boats like this in elementary school woodwork classes. Shit was cash.

Actually the highest point in civilization will be tomorrow.

You have my rifle, Pekka

Yeah, the media told us the refugees would mostly be doctors and engineers. Looks like they were right.

sauce pls

This is just them practicing before they build the real thing to get across the Atlantic.

and this is the most fucked up part of this. I made better things in elementary school.

I hate American imperialism but at this point I think if Trump can fix this, then please bring your troops here and make us change. USA basically controls the world anyway.

Thanks, I knew I can count on old Swedes

1) CLICK HERE: subtitle-horse.com/subtitleVideo?url=https://static.ylilauta.org/files/yz/orig/n1u4l51a/moniosaajienlippulaiva.mp4

2) START CREATING THE SUBTITLES

3) UPLOAD THE VIDEO WITH SUBTITLES TO YOUTUBE

4) GIVE US THE LINK

5) WE WILL DO THE REST.

Cmon user!

Why are burgers such illiterate imbeciles?

That was funny as hell, Sven. Have you been visiting ylilauta and learned to master memes?

Nordic Union when???????

Here's a news article about it being presented at Slush recently.
hs.fi/nyt/art-2000004891568.html

And here is the website where they are selling these bark boats.
fairstartproducts.com/

fucking idiot, god damn all of you fat fucking southern faggots should kill yourself.

Nah, it was posted here earlier today when first thread about this thread was posted

Never, I'd like to keep my independence. I do support helping each other out but never uniting our countries. My grandfather fought against Soviet scum so we can keep our independence. I would feel dirty for betraying him. He told me really interesting stories and he thought I was his best grandchildren.

Hi Qt

>be angry at the immigrant
illegal

>be mad at your gov
also illegal

let him cry, he has no other outlet for it

Thanks I'll give it a read, I was hoping for the source of the anime smut though.

Hopefully google translate can help you.
Because it's in Finnish.