Well Sup Forums, can you name the country?

well Sup Forums, can you name the country?

All of them?

Israel, built on the genocide of the Canaanites, Palestinians, and whites, and the enslavement of the world.

MUH COUNTRY and I'm proud of it. Do you have problem with it you weak jawed faggot?

Africa?

People seem to forget that pic related first colonized North America and began the genocide of the natives.

That's after building the African slave trade.

Also the Spanish and Portuguese did the same in South America.

The vast majority of great civilizations throughout recorded history.

Not saying that genocide or slavery make a civilization great. Just that it's been a common trend in powerful nations/ethnic groups/empires to either subjugate conquered ethno-groups for its advantage (slavery) or eliminate the genetic expression and identity of its enemies (genocide)

muh "Black Slaves did more for the economy than the white maaaan"

Africa

Most of the countries in Europe.

All of the countries outside it.

> enslavement
Nice meme.

Israel.

Egypt, really every African nation
Most of Rome
Most of Asia

fpbp

There were still tons of natives before USA got its independence.

All North/South American countries before they were conquered.

They are all just a bunch of tribes that warred with each other and captured each other as slaves and sacrificed each other.

Amerindians btfo.

The best country in the world. We'll enslave you too, faggot.

name the country built on the ingenuity of one race and the cucking of anothe?

>Federal Republic of Germany
After genociding the juice we got enslaved by the Allies

The British didn't "invent" the slave trade, you fucking retard. Slavery was indigenous to Africa and the Arab world is the largest participant of slavery in all of human history.

Just what I came here to post

FPBP

I wish libtards were banned from the Internet so they couldn't make these trash tier memes.

Most of the indian/african tribes did this actually...though most built nothing anyway.

Where did I say invent?

Rome? Egypt? Germany. gotta be germany, no? SPAIN!? the mayans? any country in africa after enslaving their neghbors?

what fucking country could it be!?!

grats you win

The Roman Empire

>Enslaved other blacks
>Genocided everything

what is wrong with that statement

Race is a social construct you fucking shitlord, we all are one race, a human race.
I'm literally shaking right now, fuck trump and white people.
Does it really make you think?

china? most of Europe? most of the middle east? all of Africa? who cares about South America, Canada?

This

Africa is not a country, nor is canada

every african nation of any kind of note for one.

If by "building the African slave trade" you mean doing what the locals were already doing then yes, we did do that.

I know this thread is bait but when are we going to move past all this? Everybody likes to bang on about the European slave trade while ignoring the fact that Africans and Arabs were already doing it.

The USA, I'm part Native but this is a guilt trip employed by liberals who hate America, they're as dangerous as the people they're talking about in the caption.

hmm good point.

but there are more leafs then kangaroos so you would have to grow kangaroos on trees to beat canada up.

>whites genocided a race
>there is only the human race
????

That would be The Netherlands.

Yes, all of them. At some point civilizations drew borders and governed an area. They killed and/or ran off the people not like them.

Slavery is as old as mankind.

Google history, and read.

Now fuck off, faggot.

Every civilization worth noting ever.

t. AP World History

We need to make niggers keep hating America. Trump wants to unite America. We need to show trump that the niggers and spics must go. We memes him into the presidency. Now we must meme him into a white supremacist

Africa. Egypt. Pakistan. Iran. Iraq. Turkey.

this^

israel

It was not a genocide, it was diseases, trade, and war.

FPBP
never change Sup Forums

Funny meme, I tip my fedora, but blacks owned black slaves too.

Wrong question.

The question is do we care?

The answer is no.

Zimbawe.

France, UK, Germany, Italy, China, Africa, Israel, U.S.A., Canada, Brazil
Dang man I have to name every country?

I've always wondered, is there proof that native americans enslaved other native americans? because that would pretty good bait to bring up in a discussion about american history.