Ban guns or I will never spend tourism dollars in your country again

Guns will always kill people in the streets of the US. That is why I don't chose to visit there ever again. Here, our police officers don't even have guns and we have not had a mass shooting in years. Common occurrence in America though, because someone doesn't even need a machine gun. Some people just walk in with a 9mm and start shooting you. I don't feel safe in America knowing a shootout could breakout any minute and you can always hear gunshots. Have fun America

A

stay out of my country

please stay out Canada ok thanks!

Go back north you filthy snow mexican.

If "guns" kill people, well then I can blame my keyboard for misspelled words.

What's it like being a huge pussy?

Soon leaf....soon...

oh no now canadians wont buy all of our milk up leaving none to actual americans what would we ever do

Canada was a mistake.

>I won't visit
>Checks flag
Nothing of value was loss

snowniggers

FUCKING

The literal only reason why Canada has less shootings is because everyone has depression from knowing they are Canadian, but don't commit suicide because they can't get a gun in Canada, so they buy anti-depressants from America do to Canada having Shitty Healthcare

You must live in my hometown

Also fewer blacks.

LEAF

He's using a proxy or lying, all cops here have holstered pistols 100% of the time. FUCK YOU LEAF

Eh, whatever you wish
One day I would want to go to the US to shoot

Ban cars. Cars will always kill people in Canada.

nice one

>Bb..but guns make everyone feel safer.

fellow americans, it's time to all 'pay canada a vist' with heavy firepower.

borderguards won't stop us. they'd duck and run, just fire a magazine at the booths and drive through.

from there, we have nothing to do but to slay the soft fresh sweet belly meat of the canadian public.

i estimate that a dozen americans with AR15's could kill every single canadian.

the time is now brothers.

Yeah but where are we going to buy that much ammo? Shit's expensive.

if we just banned retards and pansies, we wouldn't have to ban anything else.

Well, coming from a guy who lives south of the Quebec border, fuckin STAY there! We don't need your empty boxes and old clothes in our parking lots, (so you can wear the shit home and not pay tax). We do not need to be haggling over a pattern price for a fuckin pack of Juicy Fruit. And we sure as hell don't need your rude attitude as you talk about us in your cow-fuckin Queeb gutter French.

Stay the fuck NORTH of the 49th parallel.

Mexico has fairly strict gun laws. You need to go t here instead.

No

Nobody wants your worthless monopoly money anyway faggot.

President Trump is going to annex you anyway. So soon you'll have the second amendment too!

If I ever want to visit Canada, I can just stand in a dirty corner of a Chinese restaurant.

Open carry is considered safer than concealed carry, what a retard

> Implying we need any more god damn leafs in this country

Why do canadians shit post so much.
Of course our police have handguns. Even armored truck drivers carry handguns.

They wanted to be the next Australia, and inadvertently created their own tier of shitposting

I'm just posting silly edits of anti gun comics.

>I will never spend tourism dollars in your country again.
Is that supposed to be a threat?
Do you honestly think a few of your Canadian pesos mean anything to us?

Bye Felicia

this post actually did make me think

non-Americans, does the fear of getting shot actually pass through your mind if you've ever visited/vacationed here?

I left my nazi gun that has 666 on it at home and it didn't kill anyone...your stupidity however killed my brain cells. Just stay in Canada. It's easier for us

Mass shootings is why people need more guns more easily

>happenin'?!
kek. Post more.

you are not welcome in this country kike

but if you come we will give you a free ride on a rope swing

That's alright, you've bought dozens if not hundreds of our movies with guns in them already and will continue to do so.

Where are the upvotes on this subreddit?

>Titus, get the rake

stay out