How many fucking promises does this guy have to break for you guys to even once be a little bit concerned ?

How many fucking promises does this guy have to break for you guys to even once be a little bit concerned ?

It pisses me off how you treat this guy as a deity. You literally will not admit he could do something or has done something wrong. You'll do all sorts of mental gymnastics to justify it.

Example, he put a fucking soros hedge fund manager, A SOROS PLANT, in his cabinet, along with tons of other establishment guys, and you guys don't say a word about. Not even 'hmm, maybe this is a little concerning'. Nope. It's all 'le God emperor can do no wrong XD.'

Jesus Christ, quit being cucks and treating this man as if he is infallible. Quit worshiping Donald Trump.

word-thinker: the post

sage

You need to remember how many redditcucks we have posting on this board now.

Nice tits

Transparent concern shill is transparent as fuck. Your reddit is showing nigger.

Thicc

Literally WHO

When he breaks one promise more than Obama broke, then I'll care. Go fuck yourself CTR. If you need a job I heard Carrier is hiring.

Sauce

don't be pissed off its going to be ok

If you weren't a demofat shill and actually watched his rallies from the beginning you would already know all is going according to plan.

where's the penis?

>Sessions, Bannon, and Mattis
>FUCKING MENTAL GYMNASTICS
Fuck off CTR. I can't believe they actually funded your permanent presence on Sup Forums.

Honestly in just waiting to see what they do in their positions. If they fuck up I'll vote different in 2020

Exactly what I am talking about. Sup Forums makes Soros out to be the evil hand behind the curtain calling the shots. Entire threads about him daily.

But then when trump puts one of Soros top guys in his administration, you guys completely ignore it.

You'll ignore it in this post again. You can't justify it, so your strategy is just to yell buzzwords and ignore.

Kel is the only master

nice pick
I wanna push her against the wall and shove my dick in her if you know what I mean

>it was about peomises
Sorry your dated MSM logic is not very effective.

He was elected for the man he is, not for a bunch of things he said he'd do because he has nothing to offer as a person.

I'm genuinely interested to know where CTR's funding is coming from. Is soros still shelling out even after hillary lost?

Also sage

Jaye rose

Except for the mere fact that a persona like him is president goes against everything Soros stands for along with every single other major annoying liberal agenda.

Get real shill. You're witnessing something called a "major recalibration of the power sphere".

>yfw every single major agenda driver at the top will be dead in the next decade.
>that moment you realize that the generation under Soros have been as harmed by Frankfurt ideology as any random SJW from the lowest sectors of sociology economic ladder.

It's called a power shift opening faggot and that explains all the scrambling of elites to different power groups nigga.

>2 shekels have been deposited into your Correct The Record account

Fuck off.

this

>Already nominated a yid as Sec of Treasury who worked for Soros
>Son in law/top adviser kicked Cristie off due to jailing his crook of dad, also supports Israel heavily

>nu-Sup Forums looks elsewhere as Sup Forums has become Kosher due to The Donald

Yeah if Trump does stuff against Sup Forums's ideals people shouldn't blindly follow him, but he isn't even in office yet. It isn't so much about him as it is what he facilitates anyway, which is a needed overeach of the right like the left had in the last 8 years.

It's not working commie cucks.

>Soros' top guys
How would we even know, the man is a saint in the media's eyes. Also just because he served Soros doesn't mean he can't be useful in trump's administration. You are completely missing the context here. The MSM will have to sacrifice Soros before it becomes trump's problem.

if he is a traitor we will throw you and the rest of your kind into an oven op

Don called the clintons 'good people' in the 60mins interview.

>Crooked hillary
>"GOOD PEOPLE"

If he sells out on prosecuting crooked hillary then he's become the establishment that everyone hates. If he goes through with his promises he's a hero, but if he sells out then people should be furious.

My main concerns
> fence, not wall
> Goldman Sachs guy
> SecDef guy who wants to rape Iran

Still better than Hillary though

Reddit drinks his cum more than any other group. They're literally an army of mindless drones incapable of critical thought whatsoever

He prolly has enough dirt on Mnuchin to control him.
God Emperor can do no wrong.

Fuck dumpy and fuck white people

I'm going to assume you're not a troll or a shill and respond honestly on this one, and I'm willing to bet that a lot of people on Sup Forums agree with me here.

I am somewhat concerned about the Mnuchin appointment, yes. People have stepped out of corrupted institutions in order to destroy them before, but we simply don't know enough about the man to make that kind of call.

That being said, I am still giving Trump the benefit of the doubt for now because he hasn't even been inaugurated yet. Words are cheap, actions are what matters. He's told us his pitch/plans, and I'll judge him by how he implements that once he actually has the power to do so.

I truly believe 40% of all posters may be recent immigrants from reddit. (the total being around 75%)

Yes. The majority of the people here are originally from reddit. Also the reason why you wont see any old memes, and threads referring to anything earlier than 2014 will get no replies.

On a more serious note, I'll take Trump over a sociopath war criminal who sells state secrets, weapons and children to the highest bidder.
A sociopath in league with pedo rings who torture, rape and murder children.
Goldman Sachs crooks over pedos any day.

Got a timestamp? Shoe on head? Bra off? Oh yeah, nice words whatever you wrote, yeah.

My two cent.
We have a real oppertunity to change something. We can use this force for the greater good.
Trump was the best choice, but we must be vigil. It is still part of the grand scheme. Trump will do but we have to be more. If those ideals are not inlign, we must go further. Trump was a stepping stone. We need truth on our side, unbaises truth in a world of lies.

I haven't seen any solid evidence of why I shouldn't support him.

The lack of Mongolian street graffiti pictures indicates this as well.

>Controlling a Jew that worked for Soros
lel

>Goldman Sachs crooks over pedos any day
They're one in the same.

The cabinet is right next to the oven.

>Tumblr .gif

Could have fucking memed in Jeb.

We'd all be extremely comfy being able to buy cheap guac made from subsidized avocados.

More worried about him taking on Ford for moving to Mexico.

>Ib4 its revealed that girl is a dude.

Those. Fucking. Hips. Wow.

Google image search. I don't care where these Singaporean cave art come from nigga.

Posting anime outside of/a/ is still the best way to get newfags to out themselves.

Pic related will answer your question. He's getting there. I do, however, recognize that a lot of Sup Forums do mental gymnastics, instead of just being straight about things at times - but then again this place is, and has always been, a degenerate hotspot. Trump will deliver, have faith.

>tfw no more Jeb! memes
The Jeb! timeline must be great.

>Plentiful and free guac
>Mexican midgets as personal servants
>Good boy points acceptable at every store

wtf are people complimenting this?
Bitch looks like Tess Holiday photoshopped down to actual human proportions while having the dignity to realize tattoos aren't a replacement for a personality.

Weird creepy shoulder, but okay.

He was in charge of managing Soros's money, shadow banking they call it. That is who's going to be managing this country's money. Trump could have appointed John Allison who wents to do away with the federal reserve but he went with not just a goldman sachs kike but one of the worst ones out there. A a lot of the shady shit Soros has funded, Mnuchin made happen. Get the fuck over the denial and wake up. Trump may do a lot of great things for this country but he's not the man Sup Forums makes him out to be just look at the facts

>You literally will not admit he could do something or has done something wrong
Define: wrong

>Guy in cabinet suggests something globalist
>Trump throws guy out

he's gonna make those jobs like every other job on the planet.

Fucking this. Can we let the man get into office before taking a giant shit on him?

Sage for the OP shill.

He never did release his tax returns

You're just swept up in the negativity directed at Trump. I saw the same thing with the Trayvon Martin/Zimmerman stuff. People who were influenced by the negativity the media created against Zimzam, would latch themselves onto the smallest things and get tunnel vision. You're desperate to see Trump as bad because you feel your peers see him as bad and you want to belong rather than be an outlier. You know, logically, Trump isn't bad. That's why you desperately cling to anything he does that is bad.

The guy isn't a soros plant. He briefly worked for a soros hedgefund. He's been a supporter of Trump from day 1, and has been running the financials of his campaign the entire time.

Trump has done nothing wrong so far, and if you jump on some out of context quote or something he said for optics, then you're nuts.

Underrated.

I find your lack of faith...
disturbing

that's because they'll spill that Trump is using every evasion in the book, and some not in it.
Yes, Trump clearly used tax workarounds to pay less. Literally everyone with a job above $100k is.

But if he did release, certainly under such scrutiny, pretty much everywhere else will start using those dodges. And would harm the US greatly even if he failed to win the election.

He's not Soros' top guy. This exagerration is the only "proof" you have that Mnuchin is compromised in some way. Mncuchin bought a housing-lender company in partnership with a guy who also manages a Soros hedge fund. This is not proof of Mnuchin being a "top guy" of Soros and it doesn't even prove that he has any real connection to Soros at all.

He hasn't even been inaugurated yet you flaming autist. He hasn't been able to enact any of his policies, yet still fucking wins without being in office with Russia and Carrier. We may not like all of his picks, but we'll see how he handles the actual policies. Calm your fucking tits.

>He was in charge of managing Soros's money,
No he wasn't. Stop spreading lies, faggot.

>evasion
you mean avoidance
tax "evasion" is illegal
he's been audited ever year for who knows how long, it would be known if he did anything illegal

>projecting this hard

where is the button to upvote your post OP?

Not happening.

For one thing, it's basically a cult. There is zero rationality involved.

For another, a good chunk of his support base is perfectly fine with it. They understood that he was a democrat going in, so they're perfectly happy to have him govern like a democrat.

He could do anything and I'd approve.

See what I mean?

Only clicked on this thread for the picture.

And just as I said, youll ignore the criticism and post 'ctr'

>obama broke his promises, so that means it's okay for trump to do it.

Rome wasn't built in a day, have you not fucking learned over the past year that the man is always thinking 20 moves ahead? Watch this shit unfold.

Holy fucking butterface, Batman. What a waste of a good body.

>being jealous you can't have a cult following
>mad cuz you're a republashit in 2016

stay mad, he's living your neet dream having absolute power.

I'm not a republican or a neet.

This is the most disappointing thing about trumptards. The stupidity, followed closely by the projection.

Since when are we waiting for the media to form our opinion for us? Soros is an evil, wicked man, and the people who work for him are evil, wicked men

>Since when are we waiting for the media to form our opinion for us?

You guys have been letting the media form your opinion since day one.

It's okay to be in denial, but you don't have to cry on the internet, mummy has tendies for you in the kitchen.

Then by proxy almost everybody who is employed "works for" Soros. He and his Jew comrades own almost every corporate entity in the world.
So everyone is evil and wicked that gets a paycheck.

>Sup Forums literally believes the clinton campaign, one that has no more funding and that has already conceded, is still paying people to post bad things about trump

Do you realize how fucking dumb your black and white view of the world is?

>duur hurr, every single person posting criticisms of trump is a paid ctr shill. Yup, every single one. There is not one person out of the millions that visit Sup Forums that has a genuine criticism of trump's broken promises. Nope. EVERY negative post about trump is paid by ctr.

You realize how fucking stupid that sounds?

He's not even in office yet you panicky little fag.

I completely understand your frustration, OP. It infuriates me to see level-headed criticism of Trump just met with "KEK" or "CRY HARDER LEFTIST" and I honestly can't believe Sup Forums has come to this. You can support Trump and still be critical of him you ABSOLUTE FUCKING RETARDS

You know full well I'm talking about the people who worked directly under him, which Mnuchin did

Sorry, I can't pay attention to OP's concerns because we're too busy winning.

I doubt anybody actually expected him to deliver on his promises I just wanted to see DT in the white house

t. Humble salt miner

You sound jelly as fuck nigger faggot!

The Trump Train Has No Brakes!

Shills were here long before Clinton ran
CTR is not the only paid troll company.

That said, fuck off ctr

>If you put your enemies in positions of incredible power, you win!

Congratulations retard you have become Trudeau

You know what's really sad?

You probably made fun of Obama's cult like followers back in the day, assuming you weren't one of them, and yet here you are acting even worse than they did.

It's a shame you aren't capable of understanding how pathetic you are.

>implying Trump is an enemy

Maybe to you cucknadians, but here in America we don't have enemies, we have Americans.

I'm implying Mnuchin is an enemy, retard

>that pic

They treated him like a joke and later made him look worse than Satan. What kindof attention could he get that is worse than what he was given? You sound lile a dumb liberal

Sounds like you are getting frustrated. Contract shitposting not turning out to be what you thought it'd be?

You can always kill yourself, or switch sides senpai

Damn post more.

He's not Hillary Clinton.
It's also hilarious to watch politics be this fucked up

>he's this mad

I liked Obama aside from Obamacare, you just can't stand that you lost.

It's okay though, you always have mummy.

bye bye now little neety.

What's it like being a useful idiot?

>he's not the man Sup Forums makes him out to be
What do we make him out to be? Tell me more about what my opinions are nigger.

then you're not implying hard enough because you're speaking like a fucking retard

Sup Forums begs to differ.