WHY DO AMERICANS THINK GUNS ARE THE ANSWER TO EVERYTHING????

WHY DO AMERICANS THINK GUNS ARE THE ANSWER TO EVERYTHING????

You don't try to add to a problem to solve it. For instance, you don't try to throw more water into a flooded basement in hope that the added water will defend the furniture. Guns are responsible for over 31,000 deaths in America. In Britain, thanks to the gun ban, there are 35 people killed each year. Also, the 2nd Amendment applies to MILITIAS, not civilians. Studies show, according to the Week Magazine, that there are more cases in which people are killed by guns than saved by civilians with guns. More studies prove that when you have more gun laws that there will be less crime. For instance, in Hawaii, there are 16 laws against guns. There, there are less than 3 per 100,000 gun death a year. It is easy access to guns that cause the shootings. For instance, if you allow a mentally disturbed person to have a gun (like in Columbine) they can go out and shoot people with it. If that mentally ill person didn't have a gun, then that mass shooting wouldn't have occurred. More studies, according to Time Magazine, say that it would take more intense training than a cop to take down a killer with a gun in a public place (with many people). Besides, your not just dealing with one way firing, but CROSSFIRE, which is TWICE AS DEADLY!!! Yes, guns should be banned from civilians.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iYxDwDA4yVw
youtu.be/gITsvWtq7x4
theacru.org/harvard_study_gun_control_is_counterproductive/
usnews.com/news/articles/2013/06/25/study-using-guns-for-defense-leads-to-fewer-injuries
businessweek.com/articles/2012-12-27/how-often-do-we-use-guns-in-self-defense
leg.state.co.us/clics/clics2012a/commsumm.nsf/b4a3962433b52fa787256e5f00670a71/5de089825c00843e872579b80079912d/$FILE/SenState0305AttachB.pdf
law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol30_No2_KatesMauseronline.pdf
hoplofobia.info/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Armed-Resistance-to-Crime.pdf
libertyfirearmstraining.com/blog/2013/05/16/criminals-fear-armed-citizens-more-than-they-do-the-police/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tl dr

all posts under mine are by shills btw

Hey faggot, you gonna pist more than once itt?

>leaf
yes, it's within dog's nature to think the leash gives him power

A well-balanced breakfast being necessary to the start of a good day. The right of the people to keep and eat food shall not be infringed.

Who has the right to keep food, the well-balanced breakfast, or the people?

>basement flooded
>no air space left
>basically guaranteed to drown
>give up because cuck
OR
>add more and more water
>pressure builds up
>windows break and water rushes out
>you live because smart

Blabber blabber.
Not one source.

Typical leaf post

The truest redpill is that violence is the supreme force from which all authority flows.

If I can do more violence than you, I rule you. That's why we have a specific class of violence doers (police) to keep everything relatively even. That's why guns are important.

Because they solve everything
>hate that black next door
Gun
>hate that jew down the street
Gun
>wife not shutting her mouth
Gun
>need money from the bank
Gun
>something to put in your mouth while masturbating
Gun

I hope a moose rolls over your car

some leaf is not gonna get in the way of my father/daughter bonding time

Why are canadians so jewish?

i dunno but i hope they share i'm fuckin starving today

This is a simple matter of where you stand on the political spectrum, faggot

>I want the government to disarm the people
>I want the people to disarm the government

It's one or the other, faggot, are you a libertarian, or are you an authoritarian?

I personally think it would be a much more beautiful and peaceful world if the people disarmed the governments, faggot

Proper punctuation is your friend, dipshit.

*guns aren't part of the problem
Fixed

why is your gun collection arranged in the tree of life from (((kabbalah)))

>WHY DO AMERICANS THINK GUNS ARE THE ANSWER TO EVERYTHING????
They aren't? wtf

>implying guns aren't life

>Be American.
>Wake up, shoot your alarm clock off.
>Walk to the bathroom and shoot the plaque off your teeth.
>Go downstairs where your wife is shooting bread to make toast.
>You say "goodbye" to your wife and she shoots you a kiss.
>On the way to your car the neighbor shoots you "hello".
>You shoot him back and begin your morning commute.
>You shoot the slow drivers on the highway and they shoot back.
>When you make it to the office, you shoot the receptionist and the new girl making copies.
>They return friendly fire, and tell you fresh coffee is in the break room.
>You settle into your desk and start shooting your typewriter.
>Another day at the office begins.

if i shoot the crazed gunman, dose he win?

8/10

>No Lee-Enfield
>No Gewehr 98
kys

You sound like a fag

and your shit's all retarded

A gun is equalization of force to protect the individual you faggot. If you can't recognize that then you might as well live in Soviet russia

AMURRRRRRICA!
>shoots guns in celebration

Wrong!

We have a different philosophy than the rest of the world.

Here's the thing:
>We know gun deaths are high
>We know that guns kill children
>We know that you don't need an assault rifle to be happy
>We know that guns make their way into the hands of criminals

The difference between America and the rest of the world is that we don't give a flying fuck. When you say "Guns don't protect you from a criminal" you're making a statistical argument. The simple fact is that as long as there is a 0.00001% chance that me having a gun will stop someone from shooting me, then I want a gun.

In America we have a mindset of individual destiny. The government is not to be relied on, the police are not to be relied on, and the Girl Scouts are not to be relied on. I am to be relied on. Me and me alone. And for you, you are to be relied on. And for my mother my mother is to be relied on.

To us, it looks like Europe has lost that sense of self-determination that we strive so hard to maintain. That is more disgusting than 31,000 gun deaths and it always will be.

Also your 2nd Amendment argument is total shit. Learn how grammar works faggot.

Because we're going to annex your country eventually, forcefully or peacefully, good to have them around.

You're full of shit, OP. I wish I could buy a gun here in melbourne to protect myself from the steady rising number of choccos and druggos who are burglarising shit, I have to settle for a baseball bat.

What based country should I move to?

>1 post by this ID
But I'll bite. What makes you think that the murder rate is any lower? If someone is determined enough people can kill other people with their bare hands. It doesn't remove illegal guns either.

>your ar15 isn't going to do shit against the gubmint!
>sandniggers with martini-henry rifles have gotten the US government trillions of dollars in debt because they can't beat them

Annie has 2 apples and Johnny gives her another 3 apples. How many apples does Annie have?

M16

>mechanized modern warfare vs farmers with russian milsurp
>not expensive as fuck
u wot

This seems normal.

Who else /didntread/ here?

if most people are good people
and good people have guns
then most people that have guns are good people
if most people are good people
and good people fear guns
then most people that have guns are bad people
so then it comes down to a simple choice
would you rather have good guys with guns or bad guys with guns

I think it should be mandatory for all people to own at least one weapon.
Then it's a matter of morality.
Also robbers and murderers would think twice before deciding to shoot up a place
anyone has that video from that store in Texas where everyone pretty much pulls out their gun ?

I dunno? Why do leaves and Eurofags prefer to defend themselves with no more than positive thoughts, fairies and unicorns?

this is what the 2nd amendment is supposed to cover dude. There's towns in the US where you are legally required to own a gun kek.
it's kinda sketchy to make everybody own a gun because there are crazy liberals that really shouldn't own a gun for fear of them getting into a heightened emotional state and shooting someone, as they have no chill.
if we make it mandatory for everyone in the US to have a gun then there will be a brief surge of violence and incarcerations as the unstable people kill each other off and then our crime rates would plummet like never before

So it's a good thing.

I can solve all of your problems with my gun.
no one in the history of mankind has ever killed anyone who wasn't already going to die

yeah but it's tricky because the initial surge of violence and death will make low iq idiots convinced that it was a bad idea because they cannot into trends

they defend themselves with the police who by the way use guns.

My sides

Great, so make sure you don't get shot / beaten / raped for the 5+ minutes it takes them to get there. Too bad for you if you are a small woman and your assailant is a 300 lb. gorilla and there's no place to hide.

Or you can take your self defense into your own hands.

If you live in Canada and pay taxes you have indeed purchased a gun and participated in the killing of another human. The guns that I own have never. Disband your army's then we can talk

youtube.com/watch?v=iYxDwDA4yVw

That reply was supposed to go to

How many people were killed by fast food or cars last year?

Ya got my wrong buddy we on the same team

Remember how we lost to the Vietnam war, leaf? Guns can actually solve everything if you're a civy.

Sadly true, and its been true since the beginning

>You don't try to add to a problem to solve it
Guns have zero correlation with violence
> Also, the 2nd Amendment applies to MILITIAS, not civilians.
Lie
> Studies show, according to the Week Magazine, that there are more cases in which people are killed by guns than saved by civilians with guns.
Not just a lie the opposite is true by a factor of a minimum of 10
> More studies prove that when you have more gun laws that there will be less crime.
Lie see above
> that it would take more intense training than a cop to take down a killer with a gun in a public place
Both a lie and going to the range shooting more than 100 rounds is more firearms practice than cops do in a year on average.
Link related is a practical training example of the difference someone with the tools to defend themselves already on site makes
youtu.be/gITsvWtq7x4
> Besides, your not just dealing with one way firing, but CROSSFIRE, which is TWICE AS DEADLY!!!
Unsupported assumption. Cases of public shootings where the perp is trying to kill as many people as possible have a death rate of 2.3 when stopped by a citizen with a firearm on site. Average death rate when cops stop the perp is 13.5
> Yes, guns should be banned from civilians.
Even in the basis of saving lives guns shouldn't ve banned. Beibg antigun is creation science tier
Sources next
Which you didn't provide btw

Listen guns do not solve every problem, but they are an option this can be used in many forms. Deterrent,Security, and Protection.
And I know I am rising to the bait here but the word MILITIA you used meant unscripted men as in nonsoilders that could band together if needed.
So if you don't want a gun here in the states, don't buy one. No one forces a person to have a gun in their home except for a few small towns here in the south and even then its not check to see if you are following the law.

Because we're uncucked. Our history has been filled with guns which were easy to get, the problem is non-whites. Also 64% of gun related deaths are suicides so kys in the 64%way. You're just a fag who wishes he lived here

Your leaving out the 2 amendments that form the equal protection clauses that extend the 2nd amendments and all amendments to all citizens. Fuck off leaf you don't know what your talking about

>Harvard study detailing how gun control is counter productive and a waste of valuable police resources

theacru.org/harvard_study_gun_control_is_counterproductive/

usnews.com/news/articles/2013/06/25/study-using-guns-for-defense-leads-to-fewer-injuries
>Citing four separate studies between 1988-2004, the assessment from the Institute of Medicine and the National Research Council says crime victims who use guns in self-defense have consistently lower injury rates than victims who use other strategies to protect themselves (other strategies include stalling, calling the police or using weapons such as knives or baseball bats).

businessweek.com/articles/2012-12-27/how-often-do-we-use-guns-in-self-defense
>Hemenway finds more reliable an annual federal government research project, called the National Crime Victimization Survey, which yields estimates in the neighborhood of 100,000 defensive gun uses per year. Making various reasonable-sounding adjustments, other social scientists have suggested that perhaps a figure somewhere between 250,000 and 370,000 might be more accurate.

leg.state.co.us/clics/clics2012a/commsumm.nsf/b4a3962433b52fa787256e5f00670a71/5de089825c00843e872579b80079912d/$FILE/SenState0305AttachB.pdf
>Upon interviewing convicted felons, these researchers found that
>74% indicated that burglars avoided occupied dwellings, due to fears of being shot
>57% said that most criminals feared armed citizens more than the police
>40% of the felons had been deterred from committing a particular crime, because they believed that the potential victim was armed

law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol30_No2_KatesMauseronline.pdf
hoplofobia.info/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Armed-Resistance-to-Crime.pdf
libertyfirearmstraining.com/blog/2013/05/16/criminals-fear-armed-citizens-more-than-they-do-the-police/

>>We know gun deaths are high
>>We know that guns kill children
>>We know that you don't need an assault rifle to be happy
>>We know that guns make their way into the hands of criminals
>The difference between America and the rest of the world is that we don't give a flying fuck.
You're a dumb shit ignorant faggot almost as bad for making this statement.

Americans are largely progun for what you said but because"we don't give a shit if guns are responsible for this violence" but because we know precisely that guns have absolutely no correlation with this violence and that they're the single best tool to defend against any form of violence.
All you're going to do making such a pig ignorant statement is push more support for antigunners because "see see see look they are just crazies that don't care about violence" which 100% will pill people in the middle who haven't researched this topic to the side of being antigun

>1 post by this ID

But seriously, we don't all think guns are the solution to everything. Americans who say that on Sup Forums are either clinically retarded or are trolling. I'm against gun control because none of they laws actually do anything except law abiding citizens. Gun murders have steadily decreased over the past two decades despite the fact that gun ownership has skyrocketed since the AWB sunsetted in 2004. All but something like 5% of gun crime and murders has to do with drug trafficking and gangs. Guns are not the issue. It is the culture of violence in some communities that is the problem.

>mechanized modern warfare vs farmers with russian milsurp
>>not expensive as fuck
Now imagine how expensive it would be against one of the most educated and widespread populations in the world with your average gun owner having better rifles than your average grunt would

Because I have yet to find a problem that cannot be solved by a rapid and catastrophic introduction of entropy.

I like it

Name on problem that can't be solved by guns.

Check mate Leaf.

>31,000 gun deaths per year

Well that includes suicides and accidents. Actual intent to kill homicides by firearm in 2015 was somewhere in the neighborhood of 8,500 might have been a little less actually. We are a country of 300,000,000. You are far more likely to be stabbed or bludgeoned to death than shot.

I was going to keep going to refute each of your points but as I read your comment over again you seem severely challenged in a mental capacity or perhaps just waiting for idiots like me to take the bait. Which I have.

>not an argument

Yeah well I don't care anymore. All I can be happy is that your are not American.

>You don't try to add to a problem to solve it. For instance, you don't try to throw more water into a flooded basement in hope that the added water will defend the furniture.
A better analogy is that Firemen occasionally light fires to control bigger fires.

Guns aren't the answer to everything.

Guns are the answer to niggers breaking into your house at 3am and the closest cop is 20 minutes away.

why do Canadians think they are the answer for everything?

U N D E R R A T E D

Guns should be banned from government. Politicians, BY DEFINITION, are psychopaths. They should NEVER be permitted to command armed men. We the People are the masters, and We decide if the government should be able to have guns. Government is a SERVANT, not a master.

Not everything...

Yeah but aren't politicians still citizens of the US?

Being a citizen means you automatically have the right to bear arms.

Because the Supreme Court has ruled that the Constitution also applies to anyone legally residing in America people here legally on visas and the like can purchase firearms.
A Canadian can get a work visa in America and will have more firearms rights here than they would have in their homeland which is just disgraceful for Canada or x European nation.

1.So we can kill tyrants
2.Have right to defend ourselves from criminals
3. Kill normies

What's wrong with lawful residents being allowed to own firearms? Anyone who lives and works here legally should be allowed to defend their family and livelyhood. Cuck states like california might restrict rights but I don't see why any free state would.