Sup Forums, do your thing

Sup Forums, do your thing

racist girls are hot

>Queerty
>George "Take two nukes up the ass" Takei
>Wanting some white woman to be doxed

TWO NUKES WERENT ENOUGH

>Some faggot gets upset over a harambre getting attacked (when it wasn't explicit)

Get the fag banned

this tbqhwyf

Racist, homophobic, etc these words lost their meaning

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

wtf i hate george now

I hate fags

She already got doxxed, didn't she? Isn't that the point? He's just getting people to harass her?

totally sane, respectable guy who pops up on your mom's facebook feed multiple times per day

he's such a disgusting person yet all my lefty friends from the US love him

What the fuck

You don't understand, shitlord. Its only harassment when whitey does it

>harass this woman and ruin her life because she doesnt agree with your political ideals
liberalism is the ideology of peace goy!

It's the same kind of people who participated in witch burnings and the same kind of people who ratted their neighbor out to the Gestapo for hiding Jews.
They just love that rush of adrenaline when they get to destroy another person's life.

another casualty of the angry mob of outraged internet retards

this happens disproportionately to women, and disproportionately from the radical left

the same radical left that used to champion women's integrity

so it goes. become anonymous and you are free

Hasn't Sup Forums done this exact same thing to people who aren't white? Or, am I just being an idiot?

>all my lefty friends
Why do so many people here have 'friends' like that.

F U C K I N G
W H A T

>Hasn't Sup Forums done this exact same thing to people who aren't white?

Yes.

Because we are not lefties who desperately want to create a bubble where their precious opinions remain unchallenged at all times.

Why is this gook so assblasted all the time?

>remember kids, you should be afraid if you think differently than the Hollywood globalist elite.

Didn't Takei call Justice Clarence Thomas a 'clown in black face'

Especially you as a german shouldn't have friends like that. They're self-loathing degenerate cucks and traitors. Which in turn makes you one.

Still mad about internment camps

Cause he's a gay space cowboy

The gook is done for fuck him and his azt cocktail lifestyle

Instead you bow down to them and hide your true opinions, right?

Kraut, at this point, being a Racist or Homophobe isn't an opinion. It's a lifestyle. To be honest, it probably always was.

What is going on here?

Degeneracy

The Stern show was at it's peak when Artie and George were on.

GET THE FAG BANNED
>GET THE FAG BANNED
GET THE FAG BANNED

>Milo: This film sucks look at these ugly women!
>banned

>Sulu: Hey, internet, look at this (ruin her life)
>praised

The fug.

>being a Realist isn't an opinion

FTFY

Fuck me, star trek sure changed since I was a kid. Got any with uhuru?

Nice, really nice.

Give me back Gibraltar.

It's a natural urge to want to destroy bad people, but like everything leftists do, the way they define "bad" is based on feelings rather than facts, so they usually hurt good people instead.

Leftists are basically brainless weapons who spend their entire lives constantly being manipulated by slick tongued Jews who play their heart strings like a harp, tricking them into attacking whoever the Jews want to harm.

Every planet always develops a leftist/Jew problem, causing an endless struggle, and establishing an insurmountable equilibrium between constructive progress and destructive subversion.

This is why the skies are silent. Jews are the great filter

>this is normal for leftists

Because Asians are not our friends, fucking weeaboo.

>(((Howard Stern))) show

Have you heard Artie's thoughts on Howard now? He hates Howard now lmao. He was on Opie's radio show recently.

who are these people?

Jennifer Boyle

(former) HR Business Partner at Sinai Health Systems.

I'd like to throat fuck her until she puked.

What a faggot bully, he is.

>He's just getting people to harass her?

We need serious laws against promoting harassment. This isn't the 1930's where only people within 5 miles of you will start shit.

1 single person can incite millions of people to attack someone over allegations that could have no basis in reality. No court is able to decide. It is vigilante justice.

You lose your job, your kids get beat up at school, your car gets vandalizes, bricks are thrown through your window, your wife is threatened with sexual assaults, you're forced to move to another state, etc etc ...

All it takes 1 person, a twitter post with a sob story, and a last name. And that should be illegal. We have courts handle justice for a reason.

because being non-white is wrong

Fuck you Norway! Not all George's are bitches like this guy

The guy tugging the penis is George Takei, he made the faceberg post in OP's pic

Perfection. Would marry and have 6 babies with.

It's only bad when the other side does it though.

What are we supposed to do about it?

Well, at this point, assuming shit isn't too much of a ridiculous thing. I don't think 90% of people whom are homophobic could really be "good people". Same with racists, but that's more a 75% sorta thing. I'm tired.

>tfw thanks to the internet and smartphones with cameras, everything you do anywhere is potentially in front of a global audience

cuck'd

Delusional faggot.

Now. Define "homophobic" and "racist." Give us a nice, clear, non-emotional definition.

HAHAHAHA LIKE THe NEW FAGS here would Dox an Raid anyone at all !
Grow up... moar libbed cucked fags here than old skool old/new fags lel
DN groups will sort these cunts
Dont Ever think this is old channie ok ..
Go DN ok

>What are we supposed to do about it?

Dox the bitch that is doxing the "racist"
Report Takei for threats and violations get him banned
SWAT Takei
what we always do

why anglos are so perfect?

>She already got doxxed, didn't she? Isn't that the point? He's just getting people to harass her?

I want to rape her

It's okay though since he's an honorary Aryan, right?

Why doea nobody spam this to his zuckbook page?

dear ching chong ding dong, we don't care.

Didn't (((they))) delete that Milo faggot's Twitter for "leading a harassment campaign" (which he didn't actually do)

Or is it different this time because the faggot doing it isn't white but his victim is?

>degenerate homo asking people to bully a mentally ill woman

They are now targeting white women.
When will enough be enough.

These people deserve war in the streets.
Bullets to the fucking head.

Warp speed, Mr. Sulu

Helmsman Sulu playing with meaty joystick.

I'm not even a racist, but I agree. Neo-nazi and klan women are fucking gorgeous.
Also, 9/10 would breed. (10/10 is reserved for redheads only).

Thank you Paellabro.

No, you weren't doing anything with it, so it's ours now. We won it in the the Treaty of Utrecht, so stop trying to steal our monkeys, Neanderthal skeletons and authentic English fry-up cafes and just be good neighbours.

What'd this bitch do?

>now

She doesn't unconditionally love niggers and is evil.

Copying Sup Forums is the left's new thing.

and I'll confirm/deny . I'll be completely honest, as there's no reason to lie or have bias in reporting people's guesses as accurate. I just want to see how accurate these compass tests are, as I dispute it quite personally. I think I'm farther to the right and a bit higher up than what the test yielded.

>Putterman
>Jew name

The ride never ends

She was mean to a black lady in a store
some SJW cunt doxed her calling her a racist homophobe etc

Fagtakei is urging his followers to do her harm

GET THE FAG BANNED

Report him on Twitter, get him banned.

Sup Forums has done it just to show SJWs what it's like. They do get scared.

Wtf is his problem? They're probably just curious and aren't being in any way malicious. I suppose it might come across as rude sometimes, but I don't think it's any different than someone making a remark about your shirt. It's an observation and thus a conversion starter.

>ironically she worked in HR
Which means she knows what she is talking about

"having or showing an extreme and irrational aversion to homosexuality and homosexual people" "prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior" " the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races." there's all the definitions sorry if I fucked up I'm tired

Ah ha ha ha

That blonde has a really cute smile
It's shame I look like pic related and cut off my dick because I thought I was a girl

You anons might be enjoying wizardry but you will never know what it's like to be truly and irrevocable unable to get a qt gf

Fucking Hell, George. You used to be chill.

What is her "crime"? Not liking her coffee black?

Best post

I wish that I had a large company. I would at least grant interviews to people who's lives get destroyed by these bullies.

On the plus side, news of this sort of behavior is spreading, and the public is becoming aware. I wouldn't be surprised if by the end of 2017, the mixture of a Trump presidency and the public finding the balls to speak up in public caused the idea of the violent, hatemongering Marxist bully to become one that the establishment could no longer deny, thus ruining tactics like those in the OP.

>this guy wakes up everyday
>this is his face
>he can do nothing about it

Seeing things like this make me feel VERY grateful.

Who else /handsome/ here?

Shave your head
Lift weights

>, so they usually hurt good people instead.

i only watched the video in the coffee shop, but she seems like an idiot. who goes into a store and winds up screaming at the slobs who work there.

I'm a little fat but I at least I have a cute face.

It really helps in life. People are nicer to you if you're attractive. Pretty fucked up.

>(((takei)))

it's really sad.
I wish my jaw was a little more squared/manly.
But that's about it.

but when you look at people that are just genetically FUCKED in the face, it's just like "damn dude...no matter how hard you work out....fuck man...."