FINLAND YES! Refugees get to work and the results are simply glorious!

>get 150 000 euros for "Startup refugees" project
>idea is to help rapefugees to channel their skills into something useful
>go to national tv to get good press and show what they've done so far
>they've manufactured a boat made out of bark
>a fucking bark boat that kids build during summer
>"Professor of Aalto cuckversity helped to design that"
>second product is a silver necklace, essentially a dog tag, where you can put numbers inside
>"I'm going to engrave my numbers inside it today, you can put any number inside"
>mfw refugees are the new Nokia and are going to make Finland great again with these products
>mfw this cucks believe they're rendering a great service for the society
>mfw they think people are this stupid, will eat up this shit and ask for more

youtube.com/watch?v=ITLi3mCBZkQ

We need a fucking civil war and fast.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ioS9iK-EL0
fairstartproducts.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=6NvzF1_f0Pw
100games.eu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

don't get it twisted finland, you need an ethic cleansing

You can check out their program if you're interested. Apparently you can join the fray in making a world a better place.

Should we... contribute?

The boat on the left was part of the 150 000 endeavor aimed at employing the refugees as independent and self sustained craftsmen and a professor from Aalto University was mentoring them through the process.

The boat on the right was made out of boredom by some brat.

At least you tried doing something with them and actually considered putting them to use.

Now that it hasn't worked, you have reason not to make the same mistake again.

Oh, man, look at this! By going against the message here, you are a BIG RED NASTY STOP SIGN for refugees when it comes to being decent contributors to society. These GLORIOUS PEOPLE have taken the concept of the stop sign and turned it into an open window of opportunity!

do the /mämmi/ thread guys know about this?

For fucks sake you use to be conquerors
How can the Finn live with his country today?

Pic related is their second product: the life seeker necklace. The guy literally explains that "you can put any number inside it", as if it would be the main selling point.

WOW, THINK ABOUT THAT KIDS! ANY NUMBER!

This is not even the first time: recently a refugee cooperation went belly up, because apparently there wasn't enough enthusiasm among the refugees or they just couldn't do shit.

Startup Refugees differs only by having a 150 000 euros sponsorship from the government as a part of "Finland 100 years" project. Also these two guys are well known leftist tv-faces and apparently they and the people and companies endorsing them will get at least good press from this clusterfuck. That is unless people don't spread this shit around the Finnish social media like wildfire.

The what thread?

there's literally always a finnish thread on Sup Forums

I remember some gender studies "researchers" who got a couple 10s of thousand Euros here in Sweden for a project of their choosing, and they managed to determine the gender of different pieces of cutlery. The fork was masculine you see, and it was very important to use taxpayer money to come to this conclusion.

My sides.

they have these in germany too. the do some random gardening with arab youths here and there. essentially just killing time with 0 future job applicability. and theyre usually led around by fat ladies in their fourties.

yep, thats what young aggressive arabs want. be jobless and unfucked. Im sure they arent going to go full on organized crime at all, with all those makeshift unpaid gardening "jobs" we had them do for 2 consecutive hours to make the public think they are actually doing something useful

I like those digits

Is that a language learning board or a lite version of Sup Forums?

AFRICAN
ARTISANS

How new are you? It's a multi-lingual board. It used to be pretty cool, but now it's just full of shitty national generals who go on forever with the same cliques who shitpost all day.

Literally arts and crafts class for moslems

Bump

The worst part is that it isn't even a good bark boat..
I don't think it would even fucking float.

youtube.com/watch?v=6ioS9iK-EL0

Wow, they're building a Turkish navy for you guys!

There was lots of talk about employing refugees in Germany and the lack of workers in general, but then again they said that most of them don't know shit and don't have a proper education.

Saw a documentary where some German factory owner boasted having hired a lot of refugees and how good workers they were. This is just outright propaganda or at least really rare, right?

I though Funland was mostly unaffected by Merkle's children? Last I remember most were scared off by Finns in KKK outfits and whatnot.

truly the finns are the gods of memes

lmao
they sell these?

Finland...I....Im sorry

Not yet, that's a prototype model.
You can pre-order though.

fairstartproducts.com/

Even Finns themselves look so memey. Bunch of Nigel Farages

Topkek

A fucking id stripe with a band and a number. Muh innovation for a start-up.
Can't make this shit up.

Post the
> what's in a sauna
pic again

lol check ur history m8. Finns were never conquerors, always conquered

Gotta agree with that.

So they made diabetes bracelet? You could get those for free from any apotek engraved with any medical condition you have.

youtube.com/watch?v=6NvzF1_f0Pw

>well known leftist tv-faces

D-do I even want to know? I haven't read any finnish papers or watched any tv for years.

Just tell me if one of them is that smug faggot paleface?

It's a shit on a stick.

>150,000 for a toy boat
Toppest kek. Sandnigger engineering, Finnish finance.

Here comes.
Translations:
>Coding buss to Africa 30,000€
>Forest- Finnish forest in a container 8000€
>Woman bosses revealed! 24,500€
>Redefining Finnishness 50,000€
>Finland-Estonia 100 encounters 20,000€
>Finland 100 Sino challenge 40,000€
>Finland-Forerunner of the most equal work life 42,000€
>Vision of Finland for 100 years - Youths new declaration of independence 50,000€
>100 Years of democracy: Creative Finland celebrates at Iberian peninsula and Latin America 2000€

Note, i only translated the ones that had Finnish on them.

Those guys were first going around the world, mainly to East Asia and some other rather low-tech places to visit local cultures and such.

That show is called Madventures.

Is that the guy from fucking Madventures? Are you fucking kidding I liked that fucking show and now bark boat bullshit what the fuck you guys desu??

I've wondered for awhile what would happen if I as a norwegian wanted to live in Finland. Would I be an immigrant, or like a brother as we look at the Danes/Swedes?

>Saw a documentary where some German factory owner boasted having hired a lot of refugees and how good workers they were. This is just outright propaganda or at least really rare, right?
I have no idea, I'd need to see that source. but if youre lettings millions of people inside the country, theres bound to be some who are willing to do shit-assembly-line slavery jobs I guess (which are the only jobs illiterate arabs can possibly be qualified enough to do)

all the while the other 99% will figure out that it's a hell of a lot more profitable to just sell drugs, pimp out little girls or steal bikes.

> coding bus to Africa

>kaarnavene
huutonaurua

I never understood why they're not employed by factories?
Build factories with low automation and have them do the mindless work. if someone has a degree let them do better work.
Cheap labour. They get to work and eat.
everyone's happy. Apart from the left

Yes, because people who don't have any form of infrastructure and to which electricity is magic, coding is naturally the most pressing of matters they need help with.

Because it's cheaper to build a factory in South America or Asia.
That's why they have been closing down factories here.

hearty kek at the filename, noice

Just because they can't farm or dig wells doesn't mean they can't write VisualBasic..

I used to make those bark boats as kid, damn all billions i could have made pursuing that career...

The problem is that native whites are better qualified for those jobs. There aren't a lot of factory jobs in europe these days, it's not the 70's anymore.

Yeah well, atleast we make good memes
Even the recent Varg meme is a Yli tier meme

Holy shit doc what's the date?

That's supposed to be two people holding a camera and a loud speaker? I thought it was a gun and an axe at first.

Finland is going to be 100 years old in 2017 and because of that they launched the "Suomi 100" project that is funding all sorts of celebratory projects. Because of free money and practically 0-responisbility deal, all sorts of snake oil sellers come out to peddle their mad ideas in hopes of an easy funding. Other shitty multiculti projects that were funded include such gems as:
Coding Bus in Africa (30 000 €)
Redefining Being Finnish (50 000 €)
Shortcut lab. Immigrants, Youth and Startup World: New Routes to Integration (80 000 €)
Multicultural Independence (40 000 €)
Refugee (80 000 €)

Not sure what those all are about, but the name gives a pretty good idea how we're going to celebrate the next year. The leftists must have infiltrated the board that decided who's getting the money and they abused their position to fund their shitty multicultural propaganda projects, that's the only rational explanation I can think of.

Not Paleface but it seems they're friends at least. Paleface was in the board who was deciding who's getting the money tho.

It is the Current year +1.

You'd be regarded as a Swede, but better in every imaginable way.

>fairstartproducts.com/

>the boat doesn't come assembled
>20euro
>min order 20

Wait what? Like an actual bark boat you whittle with a knife when you're like 6? 150k for that? I thought you meant a man-sized one or something.

Ah, just sounds like typical Jewry.

As long as you aren't actually importing rapefugees, then I wouldn't worry about it, since the time as passed for any sort of pro-refugee propaganda to be effective.

Look at this pic

People don't just hire a 3rd world illiterate ex-guerrillas who don't have any applicable modern world skill if you can hire a native. You'll have to pay them the same anyway if you're playing by the book.

These guys are here just to crash our welfare state and justify the budget cuts. Enough of those and we all, natives and rapefugees, are going to end up being in the same shitty situation and employers will have a field day dictating the salaries.

>that pic
>that hate of your own country
I fucking hate leftists

Those are pic related guys who started up the whole venture. They're tv-faces and public figures here, so I don't doubt for a second that they're doing this for good karma and PR, just like the rest of the people and companies affiliated with their project.

I might have just guessed, and been right. They are entertaining but fuck are they delusional commie faggots. Why don't they just move to Cuba already.

What I don't understand is that we don't start projects down in the refugee camps in Turkey and the middle east. I mean, there are million of Syrians in these camps, and most of these people were civilians before the war. This means you have educated people who used to work for a living. I mean, these aren't illiterate bush nigger fleeing from a life of nothing.

So why don't they put them to work? Instead of letting them sit in a camp and get bored to death, why not invest all the money we waste on immigration into helping them where they live? Make schools for the children, let the formers teacher teach. Let the former doctors and nurses work in makeshift hospitals. Let the mechanics set up shop, let the carpenters build houses, let the farmers farm, and so on. Considering that we could help dozens, if not hundreds of refugees in the middle eastern camps, for every asshole who crosses our border, why isn't this our sole focus? We could provide them with salaries, equipment, materials and food, while helping them get on with their lives, practise their trade, educate their kids, and generally give them some sort of purpose in order to prepare them for civilian life once the war in Syria is over. This is a much better and easier solution than sending them to Europe, as they get to live with their own people, which means that there aren't going to be any language barriers or cultural conflicts.

this is the most patronizing thing i've ever seen

it's the equivalent of putting your kid's drawing on the fridge and nudging grandma and grandpa to comment on it when they visit

Because logic and leftism don't like each others company.

It's fucking genius i tells you
Genius!

Did you know that Steve Jobs was a second-generation immigrant from Syria? Well now you know. And you should totally gib money for us because of that.

The woman-thing in the middle was our president for 12 years. Nice bunch of nation decayers.

And your kid is 35 years old.

Man, but but you were so awesome during finno-soviet war. Lets forget rapefugees and talk about your great history.

The very same president took us to EU and banned land mines.

Bet she used to work for Stasi back in the days.

Tax resources in Europe are virtually endless. The people just sit there and take it while their government squanders billions on literal nothingness. We have an effective tax rate of 70% in Sweden and more than 50% of all tax payer money goes into some form of immigration related area:

>immigration itself
>migration authority
>housing authority
>grants to individual municipalities to house refugees
>hospitals and dental care (shitskins make up 70-80% of all hospital goers)
>crime and justice system
>border authorities
>billions go to random bullshit "projects"
>integration and assimilation authority
>Swedish for immigrants authority

i'm personally convinced that probably up to 60% of all tax payer money collected by the state is used to sustain the immigration.

it won't last long because the entire tax base is being eroded and soon can't sustain our increasing levels of shitskins.

I hear you

>The very same president took us to EU
Finland joined the EU in 1995, Halonen was elected in 2000.

I hate that russkiephile bitch as much as the next guy, but get your facts straight.

> wear bracelet
> carry the double digits of kek with you

Minimum wage makes this too costly.

Which is a big reason minimum wage is a bad idea. Low skilled workers are literally just not worth the cost to employ them.

>>Finland-Estonia 100 encounters 20,000€

Is that like 100 Estonian prostitutes? I don't understand

I really pray for the Day of the Rope, not as much for the refugees, but for the cuck politicians who allowed and actively encouraged this sort of development.

STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its a parody, it has to be

>The woman-thing in the middle was our president for 12 years. Nice bunch of nation decayers.
Iktf, just like Merkel and all the anti germans in our government

>>hospitals and dental care (shitskins make up 70-80% of all hospital goers)

that can't be right

Sorry, mixed EU and Euro.

Whaaaaaat I thought you were talking about a real boat
Hahahaha

Why are the numbers not lined up?

kek all the time

Still wrong, Euro was already introduced in non-physical form (cheques, online banking) in 1999, that's when markka ceased to exist as an independent currency. The switch to euro was already mandated in the Maastricht treaty of 1992. Finland was onboard the euro long before Halonen.

Google popped this up:

100games.eu/

Might be connected with it, so it is probably a some sort of football tournament where 100 matches are being held between teams from Finland and Estonia.

They're diseased and have a lot of genetical diseases, some of them rare, so it costs a lot take care of them. What I've heard they also tend to have a low threshold in seeking medical care.

>they also tend to have a low threshold in seeking medical care.

i don't care enough to check but i'd imagine you nordic commies have higher hospital rate visits than us americans.

You don't understand. The "free healthcare" system has been a part of Swedish (and Nordic) society for decades. It was made for the type of society that was made up almost entirely of whites. We had an extremely high degree of social cohesion and social trust. Approval of the welfare system is still extremely high in Sweden (over 98% I think).

Muslims and shitskins in general don't understand this system and have no stake in it. They go to the emergency units for the smallest thing. They bring their entire family. They stand in droves inside the medical facilities and scream and shout and if they don't get to cut the lines they'll start threatening people and fighting.

Working in healthcare in southern Sweden is a nightmare. Literally 80-90% of all hospital goers are overweight Muslim women with headscarfs. And they just sit around and look into the walls for hours on end. Swedes only go in extreme circumstances but shitskins just go there and are fine with sitting in line for days since they have no jobs or aspirations.

>tfw haven't visited Helsinki in 14 years
how bad it is and are there any good lads around capital area? anyways it seems like things are happening quicker and honestly we aren't that far behind of Sweden

t: Ivalo

to be fair, how would a sand person even know what a sail boat is?

how are the reindeer aslak? ::DDD cahva muhka ruhcevellas ohcejohka avvil :D