Why do people still act as if elite pedophile cults don't exist?

Why do people still act so shocked when confronted with the idea of subterranean pedophile cults?

If all you knew about was The Finders in the 80s, then maybe I could understand. But then Marc Dutroux and the cover-up happened, MK Ultra was revealed to be a real thing, with the then-president of the US, Bill Clinton, speaking to the country about its launched investigation and the subsequent destruction of the program.

Jimmy Savile happened. Anyone familiar with that case - and the Dutroux case - knows how far-reaching the cover-up goes. In both cases detectives were told to halt investigations for no real reason. BBC tried delaying the inevitable so as to boost their ratings and credibility. People at the time working for the BBC describe it as being in shambles internally, no one knew what to do or how to respond. A documentary tell-all expose on Jimmy Savile was cancelled at the last minute so as not to get in the way of their Christmas programming, which had a lot of Savile clips ready to go - important Christmas ratings and all that.

(1/2)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2013-11-15/world-wide-child-abuse-image-network-uncovered/5093848
concisepolitics.com/2016/01/15/canadian-police-bust-jewish-mob-run-pedophile-ring/
cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/pedophile-ring-quebec-1.3421648
washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1987/02/07/officials-describe-cult-rituals-in-child-abuse-case/11f05df1-48e0-41f7-b46d-249c0bd2bc39/?utm_term=.5aadd1fde18e
washingtonpost.com/archive/local/1987/03/18/two-finders-released/35b2bc13-e56d-4c72-a587-97fe83f9b7da/?utm_term=.c3bc2855f867
washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1987/02/11/finding-truth-about-finders-proves-to-be-no-simple-matter/01c16d17-c301-4894-951f-b87052c9fd4f/?utm_term=.72a0ab764f88
educate-yourself.org/cn/ciadrugsabusemurder.shtml
twitter.com/AnonBabble

n the Dutroux case they appointed a man with no expertise, who had been only a lawyer before, to take charge of the first investigation. Evidence was mostly disregarded so as to make one of they keywitnesses seem insane for the claims she was making. The Belgian government tried its best to label their keywitness as insane, and psychologically unstable. They did this even after a team of psychologists ascertained that this woman showed signs of her being seriously abused as a child. They did this even after the keywitness proved to have factual and descriptive knowledge of unsolved homicides in Belgium; cases that were never made public thus the details could have never been known to the public.

What happened after? the state took two of the leading detectives to court, trying to make the claim that they handled the interrogations of keywitness unlawfully. An independent investigation ruled that the detectives did nothing wrong, in fact, they handled it perfectly and it was the state who was blamed with reckless handling of the evidence. It was obvious for anyone looking at the evidence that there was a whole network, but soon the Big Order came from Way Up Above (God knows who gave the order) to cease and halt any new traffic on the on-going investigation.

Two accomplices of Dutroux who were jailed are already out on parole since 2012. Dutroux could prove next.

Dennis Hastert, the 51st Speaker of the United States House of Representatives, admitted he abused children because a judge basically forced him to. ' In 2016, Hastert admitted that he had molested boys, but he could not be criminally charged for these acts due to the statute of limitations expiring.''

He was sentenced to 15 months. But not on the molesting and abuse charges, but on fraud.

Then there's the Catholic Church that has been mass-preying on young boys for centuries and covering it up as it goes all along.

John Wayne Gacy was cleared by the Secret Service and look at the outcome of that.

So, I ask you, why are people still so shocked and surprised? Why do people act in disbelief still even after all of this?

And that's not even everything . . . There's the case in Zandvoort, the Netherlands as well. They arrested one patsy and didn't go after the whole network.

>Why do people still act so shocked when confronted with the idea of subterranean pedophile cults?

Because worrying about such things takes mental effort and they'd rather watch TV.

well I guess that's /thread huh

My initial reaction was intense disillusionment. This was over a decade ago now, and even then I was aware of corruption and collusion at the highest levels. But that's just business and politics. Then you throw these kinds of realities into the mix and you realise that a world of that design is pretty mortifying.

It's hard to face, and people don't want to face it. Some people can't face it because they've convinced themselves and/or been indoctrinated with the illusion that this kind of evil can't exist in their country. It changes everything. And let's be honest, how much can one individual do about it? It makes an individual feel helpless.

Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos

Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed.

I agree with everything you wrote.

Can you maybe tell me more about this? it happened in Canada.
abc.net.au/news/2013-11-15/world-wide-child-abuse-image-network-uncovered/5093848

Was it well-known information to everyone? did the news air it?

fucking bump

Heh

bump

Tbh I don't have TV. I'm googling it and I'm not getting any hits from the major Canadian news sites so far.

Not finding anything on the CBC website.

I found this: concisepolitics.com/2016/01/15/canadian-police-bust-jewish-mob-run-pedophile-ring/
From back in January.

I thought you were talking about the recent bust, but maybe I didn't look close enough and the recent news I'd heard about was actually from January.

And this:

cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/pedophile-ring-quebec-1.3421648

Thanks, I'll check all of this out. Something seemed fishy about the 2013 bust but I'll try to find more info.

I have been looking for credible info about the finders but there is only one new York times article from the 80'same and conspiracy sites.

If you have an respected sources I would like to know about them.

And there have been pedophile cults in the news bit those are usually Christian in nature like the children of God cult or durgar family. Those groups were isolated from society and left a long record of it. Not the same as the claims of the finders.

I think there was a Washington Post and/or a Washington Times article on them too.
washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1987/02/07/officials-describe-cult-rituals-in-child-abuse-case/11f05df1-48e0-41f7-b46d-249c0bd2bc39/?utm_term=.5aadd1fde18e

washingtonpost.com/archive/local/1987/03/18/two-finders-released/35b2bc13-e56d-4c72-a587-97fe83f9b7da/?utm_term=.c3bc2855f867

more
washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1987/02/11/finding-truth-about-finders-proves-to-be-no-simple-matter/01c16d17-c301-4894-951f-b87052c9fd4f/?utm_term=.72a0ab764f88

My mistake, it was the Washington post. Anything else on them?

That's about it as far as big-time news corporations go. Another interesting read would be Ted Gunderson on the Finders. He has talked and written about them. He was the head of the FBI in Los Angeles and most likely has worked on the Monroe and Kennedy case.
educate-yourself.org/cn/ciadrugsabusemurder.shtml