Florida: Ravenous 14-foot python caught with 3 deer in its gut

Oh Florida.

foxnews.com/science/2016/12/02/ravenous-14-foot-python-caught-with-3-deer-in-its-gut.html

Also, does anyone remember those 3 black teenage females who drove that stolen car into alligator (and presumably python-infested as well) Florida pond at night and the black community was so mad that the cops didn't save them (though they bravely got into the water to try)?

Would you have jumped in to save the negresses?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ow2UOtJ1emU
uhurusolidarity.org/2016/07/23/white-solidarity-with-black-power-at-inpdum-action-in-largo-fl/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, would you have jumped in to save the dindettes?

3 Black girls drowned in a stolen car that one of them was driving,

Fleeing from police in a stolen car, in the dead of night, they drive right into a murky, alligator-infested St Petersburg, FL pond.

Gravity does not give the 3 teens extra privileges for being Black, so the car sinks down into the inky vegetation-choked waters..

Black protesters are blaming the police for not rescuing the 3 teens from a water wreck in the alligator infested Florida waters in the night.

tl;dr:

>3 teenage female dindus steal car
>run red light
>chased by cops
>drive into pond
>car sinks to bottom
>cop expected to dive in after them despite it being pitch-black.

Blacks Upset As Hell, Irrationally Blame Police even though the cops stripped off and tried to save them at first.

The mothers of the negresses:

youtube.com/watch?v=ow2UOtJ1emU

That's a big snake

It is.

PETA sucks ass.

They need to put a bounty on these invasive species.

I'm glad they dove in and rescued the snake

the sheboon put on her nicest shower cap for the interview

She did, user.

Her pink one.

>Would you jump in to murky black water in Florida.

There's a very limited number of people I'd do that for, and random strangers aren't any of them.

Wait, when did this happen? I live in St Pete and don't remember this.

Imagine being a cop and contemplating going into that vegetation choked alligator pond at night. To save DINDUs.

Choked with vegetation; impossible to see. Not sure if the driver is going to attack you if you do manage a miracle and get them out.

And always remember that every pond in Florida has at least some alligators.

Pic is the car.

>A moment of silence for the poor dead car.

>The car died amidst the panicked screams and thrashings of 3 female Black teens.

yeah, wouldn't have even considered it.

In the spring of this year, I think.

The black community in Florida keep the story alive by complaining periodically.

Also see pic related.

Poor car... It had so much to live for

Algae filled waters

Darkest Night.

Cops STILL went in to try to save them.

Instead of being thanked (as they should be), the cops are vilified by some (far too many) blacks.

Makes no sense.

Oh yeah, I guess that would explain why I missed it. Would've been distracted by the primaries around that time.

I'll also add that they teach us in school how to escape from a sinking car in 3rd, 5th, and 7th grades. Maybe if they'd had payed attention they'd be alive right now.

She is fucking stupid. I'm glad assisted suicide is legal in Colorado now, it was nice knowing you guys.

And it didn't even get to die quietly.

I wonder if the negresses even contemplated trying to save themselves.

The white people who apologize for blacks are worse than blacks somehow.

the white apologists are involved now.

>Uhuru! My name is Jackson, and I am the West Coast Regional Representative of the Uhuru Solidarity Movement. I am here from San Diego, California to stand in solidarity with Yashica Clemmons and all Africans the world over who are an oppressed nation of people. I am here to stand in solidarity and demand that Sheriff Bob Gaultieri resign, that Howard Skaggs and the other deputies who drowned Dominique Battle, Ashaunti Butler, and La’Niyah Miller be prosecuted for murder, that reparations be made to the families of these children, and to demand Black Community Control of the Police.

uhurusolidarity.org/2016/07/23/white-solidarity-with-black-power-at-inpdum-action-in-largo-fl/

Pic related is Jackson.

>I cannot tell what sex he of she is either.

>Dekendrix
>JaTavious
>Takeitha
>JaMarcus
>Litrelle
>Latevin
>LaDarius
What's wrong with Michael or Jake or some other normal fucking name?

>I'll also add that they teach us in school how to escape from a sinking car in 3rd, 5th, and 7th grades

I am glad they do that.

White people, who pay attention in class, will survive extreme situations like that.

Also, spot the gators in pic related.

They want to be different.

Makes no sense.

4 U

Is that raasism?

Florida alligators transform food into Zero Fuck Energy that is emitted into the atmosphere for human consumption. When Trump chose his camo MAGA hat for a Florida rally, he was channeling the Spirit Gators as well as Lord Kek.

>Floridians will defend this

Some will.

Some will defend anything.

Pic related.

Floridian here, gators really aren't that bad. My dad befriended one that was in a retention pond next to his work. He fed it McDonalds and would pet it.

Water moccasins are really why you don't fuck around in water you can't see clearly. They can be pretty aggressive and are highly venomous.

>They can be pretty aggressive and are highly venomous

Gators and pythons and moccasins.

And STILL the cops went into the water to try to save the negresses.

And the black groups are showing their asses.

Niggers are notoriously scared of wildlife too. So they're hypocritical as hell.

And snapping turtles, you forgot snapping turtles.

Those things can fuck you up, bite your fingers right off.

Good point.

Would a nigger have jumped into the infested, clogged water at night to save 3 white people?

>or even 3 other niggers?

that's nothing cunt

>island overun by millions of red crabs
>yellow ants spray acid on the red crabs and eat them
>suddenly scale introduced to island
>red ants harvest scale instead of just eating it all
>their numbers explode into un-countable numbers
>scientists introduce tiny wasps to kill scale

pic related is a bridge they made so red crabs could cross the road

using our aryans to commemorate these savages. just cuck my shit right up senpai.

Yeah those nogs are dying. i'm not going near the fucking water with those crocs on the scene.

Australia is like one big scary ass Florida, isn't it?

>Without the niggers, though

>python with 3 deer in its gut
That's pretty fucking hot

>Sheboon Lagoon

>All that crab for dinner

are those crabs worth eating?

gators are little punk bitch crocodiles

Hell no!

Poor Honda

I did forget them. Adorably murderous little bastards. If you go far enough south you'll get surprise tree iguanas for all of your aerial reptile attack needs.

Shit's fun down here.

>The car died in the panic and the dark

>And 3 female nigger teens screaming as the remorseless unforgiving water rises higher and higher in the car...

Glub. Thrashing.

Glub. Spasms of movement.

Then, finally, Glub. A kind of hush.

>"They're six-seven dude"

bumping

>it don't matter how many car she stole

bitch acting like grand theft auto is a misdemeanor

how the fuck does a snake swallow a deer?

I'm in 727, try reading the news senpai.

christ I miss living in FL. It was a blast. The oppressive heat actually was sort of fun.

How about that old black lady who said that it wasn't theft when the man leaves his keys in the car to run into a store?

Burmese pythons routinely swallow whole alligators, user.

I fucking hate snakes. I believe in god but I'm not religious. Nevertheless I believe the Bible is right when it portrays snakes as a symbol of evil

Niggers

ayyy a fellow 727 fag