Are little colony on plebbit, r/The_Donald seems to be dying out...

Are little colony on plebbit, r/The_Donald seems to be dying out. The admins and the rest of Reddit our censoring and oppressing them, is this the end of our colony? Will the tiny glimmer of hope on plebbit be whisked away into the night Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7L8kqFMXxTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=K2UUqOddGS4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HOLY SHIT FUCK OFF DUDE, WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE

>our colony
>plebbit
>the donald

you fucking wish mate get the fuck off our board

Fucking *our* motherfucking shit eating bastard babies I can't fucking spell FUUUCK

>our FOB is under attack

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

nice b8

I dunno. I find it a good place to redpill on islam

kill yourself tbhfam

You have to go back

>our

I don't care. Converting reddit is retarded. Why would you want those unbearable cunts being on your team?

The_donald doesn't bother me but fuck reddit and the arrogant user base, they drive people away.

the_donald was the single worst thing that could have ever happened to Sup Forums. never before have we seen such a massive influx of reddit faggots. please gas yourselves

Fuck off.

It was never meant to survive. Make a new one, or do something different. You are free now, just not free to come here

If you want to scare redditors post pic related

>are

You have to go back.

Without new blood from new generations Sup Forums would wither and die. They are new blood, and this is good. It is a shame when our ideas are being censored on other platform, even the lightest of them. Each new individual gives voice to our ideas.
>Welcome redditfugees!

Nigga you need to do a 360 and gtfo

Those

Nigger

The new blood has already been redpilled by Pewdiepie. Your job is done, liberals will never see their utopia.

It did what it was supposed to do.

Keeping Reddit proper ass blasted throughout the election.

Sup Forums gets new blood the same way how Sup Forums has gotten new blood for the past decade:
people stumbling onto the site naturally.
I started on /tg/ because I found 1d4chan through a 40k fansite, so new blood isn't a problem.

Direct them to Redditchan, they will feel right at home there if they feel Reddit becoming to authoritarian.

Fuck off Jew.

>our

Fuck off

>are
>our
stupid nigger

>The new blood has already been redpilled by Pewdiepie.

I think I'm dyslexic or possibly just retarded, I just read some fucked up shit in a sentence.

Checked.
Also but see..
r/The_Donald is a containment board it like r/Sup Forums is front that we're losing to rivers of umbrellababyeatingspezfaggots coming to our board of peace and harmony! We need to send our bravest to fight this war and stop censorship globally!

Get's it!

To paraphrase the greatest President of our time:

"We fight them over there, so we don't have to fight them over here."

IF we do not save the colony of plebbit trump supporters they will inevitably have a mass exodus here, and I don't want an influx of plebbitors

Too late. Sup fellow polacks

you need to go back

r/theDonald is nu-cancer.

pls go

>Are little colony on plebbit, r/The_Donald seems to be dying out.

Are you fucking stupid? It's never been stronger, and its destroying Reddit from the inside with OUR cancer. Most successful Sup Forums psyop in history.

we had nothing to do with /r/the_donald

they have no relationship/connection with us

Newcomers to our site is a good thing you faggot. We gotta colonise their minds.

THe FIIGHT BACK AGAINST HARD BREXIT HAS BEGUN

DONALD IS NEXT

The donald isn't a pol colony, they are simply tangential allies.

>Reddits arrogance drives people away!
>Now excuse me while post nazi memes and unironically advocate genocide and white supremacy

I'm sure this censorship of right wing accounts on Twitter and right wing subreddits, immediately after a conservative president was elected, is Pure Coincidence.

We have had no connection whatsoever with The Donald

The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend

GET THIS PATRIOT A COAT

Except they lurk Trumpgen and steal every one of our Memes

...What's your point?

>are
>reddit
>any relevance to non-faggots

UUURRAAAAHHHHGHGGGGGHHHHHGHG!!

NOW HAS A COAT. A COAT FOR EVEYR CENTIPED AND 4 EVERY CENTIPED A COAT!??! WEEVE HANDED OUT

You have to go back.

>redditors in a general
Who would have expected?

probably because he won

revolutions are suppose to end when they get their way

What the fuck are you talking about?

It had 7k subs in the same day yesterday/today, the largest since election day.

The censorship by the reddit retarded admins is driving people to the sub. Nice b8.

This. Red Dick can go fuck itself.

Who the fuck cares?

kill yourself

I like reddit because of the open signups for private trackers sub

There's literally no other site that gets invites out as fast

>worshipping race mixers
>allowing niggers and jews to post

Yeah fuck off.

>Are little colony
>Are
fuck off kike

You guys should really learn to stop worrying and love The Donald. It's redpilling normies and ass shattering Reddit like you wouldn't believe. They have a personal vendetta with the CEO of Reddit who fucking hates them but is powerless to do anything about it. Glorious.

>muh e-wars
go back

(((Reddit)))

Im apathetic of the situation, and reddit as a whole. I go there for spacex news; those nerds are on top of things. Other than that, it's people with their opinions. Who gives a shit? Why does pol hate on them? Do you hate a...wait, yes, you do, every example i come up with, the answer is yes. My bad. But, couldn't this just be the result of the first-of-many-things president being elected, and, in this time with nothing to fight, the flame is gone? Relax, have some champagne, and don't bother with keeping posted.

Every single post on that subreddit is absolutely fucking retarded. Your biggest meme and "redpill" is a photoshopped picture of Robert Byrd, that also seems to imply that the KKK is bad.

>360
>gtfo

>1 post by this ID
>doesn't know Are Nige
You have to go back.

So I assume you enjoy America being full of SJW's and hate the fact that The Donald is a filter for Sup Forums propaganda to the wider world? "Gas the kikes race war now" is not a good slogan to get people on our side. Are we trying to save western civilization, or circlejerk to pictures of Hitler and Blondes in wheat fields?

T_D has 314,992 subscribers and they all know who George Soros is, they all know Islam is Cancer, they all want Le Penn to win in France, they all Love Farage, and many of them even use echos.

It's terrible that a lot of autists over there will do horrible shit like openly discussing Sup Forums, but we're so influential now I guess its impossible for it to stay secret. Still journalists will rarely discuss us and most normies are driven away by our open natsoc support and racism.

T_D also diffuses a lot of heat away from Sup Forums There is plausible deniability that the Nazi edgelords are just a small number of trolls and not the real muscle behind most things.

The_Donald is bigger than Sup Forums

Guess what kids

If they shut it down, this place will be colonized.

Go back

Is it basterd? or BASTARD?

THEY SERVED THEIR PURPOSE

TRUMP IS ELECTED AND THEY PISSED OFF REDDITS BLATANTLY HOMOSEXUAL CEO

THEYRE AN INDEPENDENT COLONY NOW, DOOMED TO FAIL

THIS IS ANOTHER REDPILL ABOUT DEMOGRAPHICS FOR YOU

IN THE EARLY DAYS OF THE DONALD, WHEN THE Sup ForumsACK COLONIZERS HAD ARRIVED, THE DISCUSSION WAS RIFE WITH REDPILLS ABOUT RACE AND IQ, IMMIGRATION, DIVERSITY, THE MEDIA, AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN

A COUPLE WEEKS AGO, THERE WAS A POST TITLED "FUCK RACISM"

THEY ARE A SEPARATE COLONY, ITS LIKE WHEN THE BRITISH WOULD COLONIZE A NATION, MAKE IT GREAT, THE COLONIZED WOULD KICK THEM OUT AND EVERYYTHIGN EVENTULALY WENT TO SHIT

SAME THING APPLIES TO Sup ForumsACKS, YOU NEED US FOR REDPILL DISCUSSION AND MEME DISSEMINATION, A COLONY OF REDDITORS IS DOOMED TO FAIL THE SAME WAY A NATION OF NEGROES IS

TAKE IT FOR WHAT IT IS

They should fuck off to voat or something.

But Spez will shut it down.

Inevitably.

It's the nature of big internet communities. With 300k subscribers, there's almost certainly one bad egg. All Spez needs to do is cherry pick the bad egg and ban the sub.

Course the horse has bolted.

It'll be an issue for Midterm and Re-Election. Plebbit is good for reaching out to normies

fpbp

if you dont like it stop bitching and fuck off

Reddit is just controlled opposition. They don't even believe in nationalism or traditions.

It's not dying, it has over 300,000 members and more active users than their politics subreddit, what the hell are you sperging about

Oh good lord please fuck off to Voat we dont need you refugees here, it's so easy to pick out which threads are yours with your cringe-speak

It's good that there is a childrens Sup Forums colony for people unwilling to take the merchant pill or race realism pill. Not many people are ready to accept that.

If Spez did that they would royally fuck reddit. DDos, invade every other sub, who knows what else.

This is what i imagine going thru reddit is like:
youtube.com/watch?v=7L8kqFMXxTQ

And this is Sup Forums:
youtube.com/watch?v=K2UUqOddGS4

Oh god. Has reddit finally become big enough that we can use it?

I mean fuck thryre like the posterchild for does jackshit

I always figured...news...sites andnfacebook...

Fuck me i just realized what we need to do. We need to make a Sup Forums zyzzs

"AS I DRAIN THE PUS, FROM HER THROBBING, GANGRENOUS VAGINA"

0:22 wtf?
topkek, people listen to this?

NO, ITS BAD BECAUSE THEY HAVE STARTED TO OPPOSE US WHILE USING OUR LANGUAGE AND MEMETICS

EVER NOTICE THAT THERES PEPES PLATERED ALL OVER THAT FUCKING SUB, OR HOW THEY SAY KEK EVEN WHEN IT DOESNT WARRANT IT

THE SIGNS THAT WE WERE THERE ARE ALL OVER, AND NOW THEY SAY THEY ARE NIGGER LOVERS, NOT EVEN BEGRUDGINGLY WOKRING WIHT NONWHITES IN A CIVIC NATIONALIST WAY, THEY WORSHIP NIGGERS AND TRANNIES

Breeeee SKREEEEEEEEE bre bre bre SKREEEEEEE.

If that answers your question.

You need to get the fuck back

They banned and booted the only good mod they had and then it went to shit.

If you're talking about ciswhitemaelstrom he is actually a Jew. R/altright removed him for that reason

I had to ask my faggy assistant what the hell this means. He told me to get used to hearing it as a lot of redditfags are planning to move to Sup Forums. I told him to fuck off, we're full.

He said some bullshit about centipedes. What the fuck is that?

>muh subreddit
can't you faggots literally just create a new one every time they censor it?
for fuck's sake have some creativity