Will he become the greatest kebab remover of our time?

Will he become the greatest kebab remover of our time?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/James_Mattis
youtu.be/A3MA6tuzweI
jns.org/news-briefs/2016/11/22/zoa-calls-on-trump-to-not-appoint-gen-james-mattis-as-secretary-of-defense#.WECgiPkrKUk=
goodreads.com/quotes/448965-when-you-men-get-home-and-face-an-anti-war-protester
theresurgent.com/the-3-most-awesome-general-james-mattis-quotes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We can hope.

Hopefully.

Any less than 10 million dead kebab by the midterms and I'll be disappointed.

>Prepares his entire life to kill communists
>Takes orders from communists

Fascist takeover in a year, tops

/Roman salutes der Fuhrer Mattis

>10 million
His fucking callsign was "Chaos". I think 10 million is a low estimate for Kek in human form.

I'd rather keep my expectations low so as not to be disappointed.

he is faggot. Thats why ne never married.

He likes to take it in the ass

A wife and child would never satisfy anyone who has tasted so much sweet Muslim blood.

He has some amazing quotes worthy of Patton.
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/James_Mattis

"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all."

based.

>Roach is scared
Your country is next. Only Anzu will be spared.

Roaches smell like fear

Don't you have coup dissidents to torture, Recep?

>Turk doesn't understand celibacy

Well whoop dee do who'd have seen that coming

How do you fuck up your epic impact bold text image macro so hard you hit colon instead of the quotation marks and don't notice?

Sounds like some fa/tg/uy's ultrasmurf donut steel character.

You're scared, aren't you.

If someone can convince every single Republican senator and 8 Democratic or independent senators to vote for him, yeah.

he's married to AMERICA

>oh say can you seeeeeeeeeee

Shouldn't be too difficult. 90% of Senate dems are neocons anyway.

He is a dumbfuck Marine though

You are right to be worried Roach. If Erdogan keeps acting foolishly the US and Russia are gonna liberate your ass.

>Implying the Warrior Monk won't personally show up at their doorstep at 3am to coerce them

How does it feel to know that production of your countrymen has been outsourced to China?

Lady Liberty is his wife, the Pledge of Allegiance was his wedding vows.

The Marine's Hymn was their first dance.

The GOP will vote in lockstep, with the possible exception of a fit of autism by Rand. And frankly I believe most Dems won't hesitate to support him either.

PATTON had pussy at his disposal ALL the TIME even HIS niece gave him some...
This Guy is a Faggot

No because Trump is against stupid wars in the ME for Israel.

If you wanted to see what in the ME you should have supported Hillary even if said war would have been WWIII against Russia

Shut the fuck up you barely-literate cuck.

No one wants war. We want genocide.

WHAT did you JUST say to THAT guy? cant YOU see HIS points when HE types?

I was thinking - this guy technically lived as a monk - no wife, no sex, only study and prayer.

Could it be.... could it be that he was NOFAP . HIS. ENTIRE. LIFE?

Imagine the testosterone levels. Imagine the magic power he stored.

I hope so. He can unleash it all against China.

ITT: Good goys

This kike-fellating neocon warhawk will have us invading Iran during Trump's first month in office.

How can we piss off the niggers so they provoke him?

When Russia and USA team up to bomb the shit out of ISIS we are going to be in for a show.

So was Alexander

that is not right. not right at all

kek

all that military flare hid the typo I presume.

DID YOU JUST ASSUME HIS GENDER

The guy is pretty badass. I've never met him but I've only heard good things in the Marine Corps. Hopefully he tells China to fuck off.

how many kills does he have?

heh

nothing personell kid

>works for cannibal pedophile's army
>based

What don't you niggers get? Literally all forms of establishment are compromised by the satanic ring. All this guy is going to achieve is start a war with Iran for the kikes.

>Not wanting to liberate Persian qt3.14's
Found the faggot

That's Trump and Congresses call dumbfuck. You mistake the dog for the handler. Doesn't make him any less rabid, which is fine by me.

The difference being that he could make good on his words because he presided over the country's largest military commands.

he already served under obama/bush

why do you faggots think its going to be any different?

Because, very very soon, it's not going to be 2016 any more.

iyi (you) aldın yine iyisin amına kustuğum

Years ago there were a few /k/ guys who actually met the fucker, all sorts of storys about him doing crazy ass shit on the front lines from manning 50 cals to personally commandeering an abrams tank so he could partake in shennanigans.

Or maybe he isn't interested in rapebaby slavic schoolboys.

I don't believe he's gonna kill every muslim in sight, he made his soldiers take cultural sensitivity courses when he was in the middle east and shit. But, that being said, I do believe he will utterly destroy enemy combatants with extreme prejudice.

Sup Forums just made an old man who was hoping his whole life to take back constantinople verry happy.

We are the good guys now
Look how happy he is

I'd like to believe, but it seems you guys have been hyping this guy too much.

can someone tell me (and prove me wrong, hopefully) about his exploits during wartime?

Neocon warhawks almost never have seen combat. Mad Dog has seen more combat in a week than you'll see in your entire fucking life. He, of all people, would be the most unwilling to put more people through it.

He's the one going to be fucking you in the ass. Get your cheeks ready

>Being afraid of a monkey
So he'll destroy himself like all the aggressive monkeys inevitably do? What of it?

literally who?

"Chaos" holy shit he has keks blessing

Good. Anything that results in dead Muslims is a positive development.

Can he remove Hezbollah?
youtu.be/A3MA6tuzweI

I dare him to try!

Congress has to give him a waiver since he's only been out of uniform for three years.

It's happened before, and McCain said he'd write the waiver bill personally.

>Has a copy of the Meditations of Marcus Aurelius
>in Latin
>Has stated that he reads it nightly
Fucking hell, this guy was born for kicking ass and is a warrior through and through. Fucking Based as fuck.

Marshall was a staff officer who already had been secretary of state. I like Mattis, but the situation is different.

No, he's a faggot, he literally said he'd rather smoke cigarettes and drink beers with the terrorists than waterboard them.

“The most important six inches on the battlefield is between your ears.”

Yea cause you're just such a Tier 1 warrior kinda guy. They should consult a dumb coon like you about how to deal with haji's. What would a carrer military man like him know anything about how best to interrogate them after all.

Rope yourself you dumb nigger.

I understand "warrior monk," but where does "mad dog" come from?

On a scale of 1 to 10, how scared are leftists right now?

O Anzujamu will be spared the day of pest control, roach.

His breakfast consists of a Mad Dog 20/20 with creatine powder.

I bet you're a lot more likely to get the right answer out of someone you're interrogating and know it's right by having a drink with someone than by waterboarding

The problem with torture is they will say anything to stop being tortured, so it's near impossible to know what's true and what isn't based on no prior info.

Torture has proven to be not particularly effective for getting info, it's effective as a punishment or if you're just wanting to flick pain

Anzu is a boy, so yeah Mattis is going to rip Turkey apart trying to find him and bring him home for a proper marriage.

so he likes fruits, yes?

>kike-fellating neocon warhawk

Why do people keep pushing this meme?

jns.org/news-briefs/2016/11/22/zoa-calls-on-trump-to-not-appoint-gen-james-mattis-as-secretary-of-defense#.WECgiPkrKUk=
>(JNS.org) The Zionist Organization of America (ZOA) called on President-elect Donald Trump to not appoint Gen. James Mattis as secretary of defense, citing Mattis’s past comments conveying hostility to Israel and a lack of understanding of the threat radical Islam poses to the Jewish state.

>Yet Mattis made controversial comments about Israel at a 2013 Aspen Institute conference, where he praised Secretary of State John Kerry’s “valiant” efforts to reach a two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, but also expressed concern over America’s “biased” support for Israel.

>Mattis said at the time that he “paid a military-security price every day as a commander of CENTCOM, because the Americans are seen as biased in support of Israel, and that moderates all the moderate Arabs who want to be with us, because they can't come out publicly in support of people who don't show respect for the Arab Palestinians.” Mattis also described Israel’s control over Judea and Samaria as “unsustainable” and warned that Jewish settlements would turn Israel into an “apartheid” state.

>The ZOA said that Mattis’s past comments “revealed a lack of appreciation for and understanding of the extraordinary value to American security resulting from a strong American-Israeli alliance and a secure Israel.” As such, ZOA President Morton Klein said he “urges that Mattis not be appointed” defense secretary.

This guy is fucking based.

>Mattis told a group of Afghan leaders, “I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.”

>You go into Afghanistan, you got guys who slap women around for five years because they didn’t wear a veil. You know, guys like that ain’t got no manhood left anyway. So it’s a hell of a lot of fun to shoot them. Actually it’s quite fun to fight them, you know. It’s a hell of a hoot. It’s fun to shoot some people. I’ll be right up there with you. I like brawling.”

>“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”

He was bred to be a warrior.

Kek blessed our Mad Dog.

>“I don’t lose any sleep at night over the potential for failure. I cannot even spell the word.”

perfect hot damn my sides

>A wife and child would never satisfy anyone who has tasted so much sweet Muslim blood.

top rekt

You guys forgot this one, one my favs

“When you men get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy”

based

No fucking way he said that.

A FUCKING ROACH.
Welldone.

goodreads.com/quotes/448965-when-you-men-get-home-and-face-an-anti-war-protester

Freedom boner.
Dog bless.

Rip Europe.

Absolute madman.

Yes Yes

theresurgent.com/the-3-most-awesome-general-james-mattis-quotes/

>implying the greatest western warriors haven't been a bit faggy

Nazi Germany looked like a gay club, senpai.

See: