HOWARD DEAN DROPS OUT OF DNC RACE

HOWARD DEAN DROPS OUT OF DNC RACE

SAY HELLO TO THE NEW DNC CHAIR, Sup Forums! DRUMPF BTFO!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s4k-tTRBOYg
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/DNC Hatchetman AMA/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>a black, pro-gay Muslim
>this someone BTFOs anyone but Democrats

>implying the continuity of identity politics is going to help the Democrats in the years to come

they're fucking done nationally until the next election cycle in 2020

Diversity is our strength and we just elected the most diverse DNC chair of all time.

>Howard Dean stepping aside and allowing the democratic party to destroy itself

YEEEEEEAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Oh look, it's another black race baiter after Obama

>a Muslim politician will win over the LGBTQWERTY community for the dems
>a Muslim politician who is pro gay will win over the Muslim community for dems
They really fucked themselves
This was a mistake

Sweet. A fucking muslim runs the DNC.

Muslims are way more LGBT friendly than Christians. Fuck off.

kek

every republican was practically BEGGING them to allow this Koran Coon to win and they're actually going to let him

How can we milk this for all its worth?

so basically the DNC are guaranteeing 2 terms for President-elect Donald J. Trump, as well as another 20 years of anti-GOPe red-state dominance.

Hell, the Libertarian Party will probably be stronger than the Dems before they implode completely and disappear forever.

This is the guy that is further left than Bernie Sanders, that has very recently supported a separate country for black people, and that is probably a radical Muslim.

Making this man DNC chair would be worse than Labour making Corbyn its leader.

Muslim nigger is garbage

pro gay Muslims are not real Muslims.

Anti Semitic muslim, this is gonna be a real fun shitshow. This is wonderful news.

Repeating and repeating mistakes, watching the Democrats fall is beautiful

Koran coon
10/10

DNC chair is a scapegoat position as long as Hillary is still lurking around. Every time she fails the DNC head takes the blame.
There must literally be no one else who wants to job. What a terrible choice. Way to alienate the midwestern white vote some more.

divisive*

The DNC must always be headed by the godless. For only the pagans can kill the children without mercy or remorse. Only the heathens can do the abominable work of the globalists.

Tolerance is dead. We will establish Orthodox Christian theocracy. Every knee shall bow before Christ, our King and our God.

>Koran coon

lost
10/10

Good.

Which I'd rather have tbqh.

>Muslim
>Pro-Gay
uh huh. What's next?
>Klansmen
>Pro Black
>Nazi
>Pro Jew
>Sweden
>Pro Hetero

I hope after 4 years of Trump the democrat wins the election with the slogan DOWN THAT WALL. And in the first 10 days of office they blow this Trump wall to pieces, inviting thousands of staged immigrants into USA without asking their documents, many cameras, families reunited and shiet. Should be glorious. I hope the next president of USA is some kind of democrat mexican who will fuck Russia over and throw the ord into a complete chaos. In the glory of Kek.

They just got Trump reelected.
How many chairs did the DNC have this year alone?

this pleases me

He's lying.

imagine a world free of dirty dems

kys you godless heathen

Nation of Islam is based though they hate Jews and feel whites and blacks should be segregated. Here on this show they had a white supremacist and Nation of Islam member and they applauded each other and high fived each other:

youtube.com/watch?v=s4k-tTRBOYg

>hey guys we lost middle white america, how do we get them back
>lets turn to a black muslim!
>great thinking!

>The Democrats are actually to let a Black Nationalist Muslim commie who thinks that Jews did 9/11(the one thing he's right about) run the Democratic party
Do they want to die?

petty white man - you have won only 4 years. But after that the democrats will be even stronger. And they will reverse everything he will do, destroy every bit of his legacy just like he did with Obama, and they will spoil everything, every bit of history about Trump.
And they will invite so many immigrants so you white filth will never have a second chance of winning. NEVER EVER.

>Herman's entire argument is YELLING LOUDER

>nation of islam
Not anymore

They're mostly self hating WHITE MALES, so yes. Yes they absolutely want to die, without question.

The only strategy they know is doubling down.

There were a DNC Hatchetman AMA on Sup Forums. He had insider knowledge about the DNC, he said the only future for the DNC lays in Howard Dean (Nationalistic, Trump-like). Other picks will be a self induced suicide for the DNC (Pelosi+Ellision= identity politics)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/DNC Hatchetman AMA/

Yes, demographics is on our side, whites soon will be a minority in the US. Praise Kek.

>DNC

>Relevant anymore.

The democratic party has been fractured into pieces by the mighty hammer of trump.

That's just a Trumpshill.

>070
nice digits
>liberal urban jews leave the party over anti-semitism
>they stop funding and organizing for the Ds
>it collapses on a national level

This is the party that a nigger(Obama) praised a former klansman(Byrd)
If anyone is surprised, they have NOT been paying attention

I'm sure now that these leftists just pick shit out of a hat, to get as much support as possible

Gonna laugh when this guy becomes president in 2020 or 2024

Running the DNC can only kill your career.

I'm a registered Democrat. I supported Webb early in the primaries, and switched to Trump when Webb got pushed out of the race.

I was really hoping that this election would knock some fucking sense into my party. That they'd realize all this stupid identity politics bullshit and "deplorables" rhetoric has ruined what used to be the party of the White middle class.

But no.

Instead they're doubling down on everything that ruined them this cycle.

MORE identity politics
MORE privilege checking
MORE White shaming

My party is dead.

>Tfw Howard Dean scream was pre-internet and there no Dean memes

Corbyn isn't half bad. He's hated by SJWs and liked by the working class. He was also caught celebrating Brexit

what's ironic is with all the crazy crap that happened over the last election, something like Howard Dean's YYEEEAW moment would have probably been buried in a few days and he'd still be relevant.

Cool.
I know plenty of fence-sitters and demoshits that hate muslims.
They will only get the brainwashed college kid vote.

What are his views on transsexuals? Muslims and trannies are the biggest emerging voting block in the USA right now, if he gets them locked it could be over for Trump in 2020.

Stop being a Demnigger and join the glorious Republican masterrace.

He is one of the most liberal Muslims I can think of.

Except for maybe Muhammad Knight but he changes his mind on whether or not he is even a Muslim like every other month.

This is a good thing

The Democrats did not learn from the election. Identity politics does not fucking work.

they already have more votes deepshit, they only need to get them straight over the electoral map. Some states that Trump won were very close and he can't replicate that effect next time especially when everyone sees how he is no holding up for his word and thinking about flip-floping on many of the key positions.

This will be the DNC chair in 2020 after Trump wins the election.

Shouldn't you be getting your head smashed in for being a faggot?

The long term plan for your party has been to get amnesty for all illegals and fast track them voting rights.

it works, they only need to make nigger Spiderman or to make Captain America gay in the next Marvel movie and everyone will suddenly start talking about identity.

Why did the merchants have to pick an enemy that's even more despicable than them in muslims? I CAN'T SIDE WITH ANYBODY HERE

>Democrats become Anti-Semitic
>Jews have to ally with Neo-Nazis, Donald Trump & Jared Kushner as leaders

>pro-gay
>muslim
Am I missing something?

>killing is more nice than saying "you can't marry, I don't want to make you a cake"

Many Jews are weird. They have it hard wired in that no matter what Muslims do the really enemy of Jews are Christians. It is fascinating in a way.

lol no, they only hate Netanyahu and he will probably go away by the 2020

>A leftist Black Muslim
>Defeating Trump in 2020

Tell me American, how does it feel to already know who's going to win the 2020 election four years before it even happens?

It's fucking insane now, post-2016 election, to think that a fucking scream was all it took to do a candidate in.

If seriuoslly a leftie black muslim runs as the dems candidate, Trump will get 500+ EV.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make this guy your party leader, Democraps. Not only will it demonstrate that you haven't learned a single damn thing from this election, but it'll make you look like a bunch of massive hypocrites as well.

KEK WILLS IT

People still believed media spins back then.

This. If anything, this guy will keep people away from the Democratic party.

Arent Jews 5-6% of USA?
Why would they ever vote for a muslim.

Great. It will make turning the senate and congress into a solid sea of red easy as pie. Never change, Democraps.

Trannies and Muslims together are only 1.5% of the population.

There is nothing funnier than an African Muslim. Arabs know they are dogs and use them for the useful idiots they are. They are tolerated for their ability to cause chaos but will never be seen as real Muslims.

Arab Muslims love white Muslims.
They've have always hated blacks, and admire Hitler.

Remember Sup Forums, plan B is convert to Islam and bleach an Arab hijabi/niqabi.

Shouldn't be too hard since nigger Spiderman already exists

DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH

>Bernie say identity politics fucked us up.
>Democrats triple down by having a PRO GAY BLACK MUSLIM
They are really want a 2nd Trump term.

we've won
we've won before we've even began

Is this why he's licking Soros' son's arsehole? So that the other Jews don't think he's an anti-Semite?

what kind of idiot are you? we talked about it here on Sup Forums

DRUMPF is finished.
We are all Nation of Islam now.

Yeah this will be great.

He claimed comment on anti-Semitism, about Israel having a voice for all of the US, was taken out of context.

Only thing missing him being a transgender. Bravo DNC.

Aren't the Soros anti-Semites in the first place?

>inb4 he identifies as a male to female to male trans

>Nation of Islam is based

>until the next election cycle in 2020

when they get absolutely trounced again, this time we're not letting these criminal democrats get away with anything

we'll keep 2 or 3 around for laughs but their time is over until the last meme war veteran has died

>Aren't the Soros anti-Semites in the first place?
they're true zionists - would sell out their own grandma for a quarter

Jews aren't monolithic, some have been raising alarms for decades about the fact immigrants are becoming increasingly less favorable to Jewish interests (note that they were never concerned with what was best for America).

It really boils down to many getting caught up in their own bullshit. Most of it starts out as ideas that fit their tendency towards social justice and advance Jewish interests (securing their position in non-jewish societies), but they eventually evolve on their own.

>Shit, calling everyone a racist who votes for Trump didn't work! What do we do?

Will the DNC ever fucking learn?

Do you not comprehend how fucking amazing this is? A black, Muslim, who isn't fucking insane and defends an anti-semite, while opposing the Establishment? He's literally untouchable.