Why is baby murder encouraged by the left?

/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/5g3349/i_had_a_medical_abortion_today/

>murders her baby
>regrets it
>"oh well"

What the fuck do we do about this?

Fucking whores should be executed in the streets for all to see.

>white girl fucks with tyrone
>realize baby will be a nigger because genetics
>kill the unborn nigger

I still kind of battle with the abortion debate.

On one hand I think it's immoral to kill a child, but on the other I think a person has the right to have what they want done to their bodies.

The real question is when does the baby become a baby and it's almost a "pick your own flavour" philosophical argument.

Sssh its a tough decision but if it keeps the nigger population constant it needs to be done.

Abortions for minorities and white trash are fine by me.

>left pushes agenda that abortion ia good
>most women buy into it
>actually have an abortion
>regret it deeply
>consider suicide
Im alright with this

>I think a person has the right to have what they want done to their bodies.

Why don't they ask the unborn baby if it wants to live or not?

>implying niggers can afford abortions

Abortion is white genocide

In reality:
>realizes tyrone doesn't have a job
>has no worthwhile skills to get a decent job for herself
>too lazy to even get a shitty job (who would have thought nigger lovers were similar to niggers)
>has the nigger baby
>lives on big daddy gubmint welfare
>the white race dies
And this is coming from a non-white, just some free advice you fucking idiots.

>Why don't they ask the unborn baby if it wants to live or not?

I don't know, if we could we would now wouldn't we?

The baby isn't part of the woman's body.

A baby is a baby since conception.

Abortion promotes all kinds of degeneracy and irresponsibility.

>Month One
Mommy,
I am only 8 inches long,
but I have all my organs.
I love the sound of your voice.
Every time I hear it,
I wave my arms and legs.
The sound of your heart beat
is my favorite lullaby.
Month Two
Mommy,
today I learned how to suck my thumb.
If you could see me,
you could definitely tell that I am a baby.
I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though.
It is so nice and warm in here.

>Month Three
You know what Mommy?
I'm a girl!!
I hope that makes you happy.
I want you to always be happy.
I don't like it when you cry.
You sound so sad.
It makes me sad too,
and I cry with you even though
you can't hear me.

>Month Four
Mommy,
my hair is starting to grow.
It is very short and fine,
but I will have a lot of it.
I spend a lot of my time exercising.
I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes
and stretch my arms and legs.
I am becoming quite good at it too.

>Month Five
You went to the doctor today.
Mommy, he lied to you.
He said that I'm not a baby.
I am a baby Mommy, your baby.
I think and feel.
Mommy, what's abortion?

>Month Six
I can hear that doctor again.
I don't like him.
He seems cold and heartless.
Something is intruding in my home.
The doctor called it a needle.
Mommy, what is it? It burns!
Please make him stop!
I can't get away from it!
Mommy! HELP me!

>Month Seven
Mommy,
I am okay.
I am in Jesus's arms.
He is holding me.
He told me about abortion.
Why didn't you want me Mommy?

The baby literally is a part of the woman's body.

What a fucking retard lol

hey leaf, riddle me this
is abortion murder?
>no
is a fetus a human life?
>no
okay, when does it become one?
>hurrrrrrr some arbitrary date
let's be real here. when you abort, you're ending a human life, whether it's part of its mother or not

Are you fucking retarded? I'm not saying it isn't murder and I'm not saying a fetus isn't a human life.

>hurrrrrrrrrrrr it's bad to kill life

No it isn't you fuck, it's perfectly acceptable to do it under various different circumstances.

kys

>It's perfectly acceptable to kill innocent infants

Try not to cut yourself on that edge mate

Leaf it to the leaf to be a retard.

Abortion occurs when the baby (fetus) is inside of the mother. Do you know how babby formed?

So then why is it if I shoot a pregnant woman and she lives but the fetus dies is it a considered homicide of the fetus? Shouldn't it just be attempted murder?

>implying I said this anywhere

Because those are laws, not some metaphysical and philosophical notion of when life becomes life.

>i'm okay with murdering innocent people
well, I see where your head is at

But if the baby is just a part of the woman, then I am not killing anything because it's not alive, remember? I just shot some cells. If I shot her in the arm and they had to amputate it, I would have "murdered her arm", now would I?

Now shut up leaf and admire the trips

>I'm literally retarded

Glad we sorted that out.

>why is it wrong to kill a baby
>because it's human life

Can you articulate why because something is human life it's deserving of life? I already said I don't know which side I'm on,. but here you are figuring out for me it seems. We're having a discussion, act like it you halfwit.

Because, unlike some criminal, we're talking about the most innocent and defenseless human being.

>it's just part of the woman

Didn't say this anywhere.

Would you abort a baby if you had prior knowledge it was going to grow up to be a criminal?

one day that human might grow up to practice art, or science. He or she could develop a vaccine, write a novel. Humans have unalienable rights. Rights you get just because you're human.

see

>is a part

and

>is just a part

aren't synonymous.

So the only value a human being has is it's potential to do something later in life, not the fact that life in and of itself is inherently valuable?

The argument feminist make is that "it's a part of their body", remember? "My body, my choice". I'm saying if it's a part of their body and, like you said, the fetus is not alive, then you can't murder something that isn't alive.

It should only be murder, then, if the woman is killed, not the (non-living) fetus she could hypothetically abort any time she wanted to because it's "not alive" and simply "a part of her body".

Bam
GG leaf, nice playin with ya

Two x chromosomes is the worst place on the internet, I used to think of women as equals but not after being on reddit a few months, holy shit

Again, >is a part and >is JUST a part do not have the same meaning.

>still saying I think the fetus is not alive

Jesus Christ, lay off the weed pipe.

it's her body. why should men have any say whatsoever?

>I took a nap, and tried to keep busy, and after a few more hours I felt acceptance.

If you can take a nap and wake up content with ending a life, you need a man making your decisions

One man has a say over that baby, it's half his. At least he should.

humans have both.
you're btfo leaf. good night.

there's no way a fetus is 8 inches long in the first trimester

>mosting the goal posts
>implying

You just can't read or understand a fucking thing I've said so far bud.

>it's perfectly acceptable to do it under various different circumstances.

So you finally agree that Hitler was right. Welcome!

> literally

There you go, using that word again

>a fetus is a part of a woman's body
>a fetus is just a part of a woman's body

>it doesn't the same thing
This, ladies and gentlemen, is called "Damage Control"

>still saying I think the fetus is not alive
Then why is abortion okay if the fetus is alive, especially when the general argument that is given for that is because "it's just a collection of cells and is not alive"? How can there be a living entity inside a woman and it still be "part of her body", especially if it has DNA from a man in it?

You're running out of arguments.

>>implying niggers can afford abortions
Is this nigger serious? somebody post the stats

>my child just died, and i just killed it
>so i took a nap

What circumstances is it okay and "perfectly acceptable" to do so?

You'd have to be a complete moron to think it's not okay to kill people.

>This, ladies and gentlemen, is called "Damage Control"

This is embarrassing now. Do you not understand English or something? I would have already left this thread from red faced embarrassment by now if I was in your position.

>Then why is abortion okay

Nigger I'm not saying it's okay, and I'm not saying it isn't okay. Read the first post I made in this thread.

I don't think I could live long enough to name all of them even if I spent the rest of my years in this chair.

It's not "their" bodies. It's the baby's body they are murdering.

Apart from that, I am in favor of abortion, but spare me that "my body, my choice" crap.

Abortion is convenient when the mother / father are poor and / or young though.

Nigger the baby literally has a different karyotype, it even produces it's own blood.
If someone surgically attach your hands with the hand of a woman to share blood, does your hand now belongs to her?

fuck yes I love reddit

Look into Hillary Clinton's hero Margaret Sanger.

Then you will finally understand the truth

>This is embarrassing now. Do you not understand English or something?
I think you're the one with the lack of understanding, adding the word "just" doesn't change the entire meaning of the rest of your sentence, it simply enhances the "a part of the woman's body".

>I would have already left this thread from red faced embarrassment by now if I was in your position.
That's exactly the same thing I was thinking about you, especially now that you've been called out on your "(just) part of the woman's body" bit.

>Nigger I'm not saying it's okay, and I'm not saying it isn't okay. Read the first post I made in this thread.
So then what the fuck is your argument? Which is it, then?
What is this, Schrodinger's Fetus?

>the leaf strikes again

>hurrrrrrrrrrrr it's bad to kill life

>No it isn't you fuck, it's perfectly acceptable to do it under various different circumstances.

So there are SO MANY different circumstances where it's ethically right and just to take a human life, that you can't be assed to even type or defend one? Do you realize how fucking stupid you sound? Defend your fucking ideas and views dude.

there are 8 billion aprox. of people in the world and there is enough food for only 500 million, yeah we can produce for 8 billion of people...but for how long?.
we could have food forever and without damaging the earth if we had 500 million of people in the world.

Mountains of whites are aborted all the time.

Don't even bother, user, he's just another retarded leaf desperately trying to save face.

Notice how he can't even take a position of whether the fetus is alive or not.

The left secretly hates minorities and the poor, and these demographics are disproportionately affected by baby murder.

>adding the word just doesn't change the entire meaning

Yes it does, saying a fetus is part of the woman's body doesn't imply that's all it is. Saying a fetus is just part of the woman's body implies that's all it is, which it isn't.

The circumstances in which it's alright are too far in number for me to casually type out in a post, calm down.

Saying it's alright to kill people is a point against the notion that a fetus deserves to live just because it's alive. If something deserves to be alive because it's alive it applies to all forms of life, not just the fetus. So that argument is kaputt.

i'm not agreeing with either point, it's just silly to say life deserves to live but cede that it's okay to kill certain life. Wait a minute, I thought life deserves to live because it's life?

A thought experiment that nobody likes to answer because they have a moral conflict with themselves when presented with it: If you had prior knowledge of a fetus and how it's going to grow up into let's say, a nigger gangbanger who will likely kill people, is it morally wrong to abort that baby? Is it morally wrong to kill that adult nigger?

>trying to save face

It really just appears you find conflict uneasy to handle.

"I am not sure if men are allowed to weigh in this discussion"

L M F A O
M
F
A
O

no

>can't take the position whether the fetus is alive or not

Because nobody needs to say a fetus is alive, it is by definition and reality a living creature. You're an incredibly, incredibly confused person and I take it you're not the debating type.

That makes me mad holy fuck

Abortion is an ugly truth. A taxpayer funded abortion is going to cheaper than paying the salaries of adoption center workers, single mother benefits, mental support for a messed up kid etc. It's better for everybody involved to kill the baby before it's conscious and has to endure a life as an unwanted child. Adoption centers should be used primarily for children who's legal guardians have died/become unfit not as a dumping ground for unwanted children. Single mothers with mentally unstable children are a danger to society. It is literally murder and the idea that it's empowering or the woman's choice are retarded, we should all admit it's a necessary evil and almost keep it in shadows away from decent people unless it's needed..

Why contain it?

The ones who primarily get abortions are leftists and nonwhites. It keeps their population down.

I just think it's fucked up that we live in a society where it's nearly impossible to raise a child without help from the state. Back in the day people would just carry the baby then have their parents help raise the baby. But now the cost is so high that raising a baby would completely flip ur world upside down. Babies are fucking awesome and it pisses me off that we live in a society that doesn't embrace motherhood.

What the fug

I'm not opposed to women getting an abortion because of the conditions it would take to raise a child. I just wish they understood what they were doing and learned from it. They probs get an abortion and go back to whatever degenerate lifestyle that got them pregnant in the first place.

>Yes it does, saying a fetus is part of the woman's body doesn't imply that's all it is.
>Saying a fetus is just part of the woman's body implies that's all it is
>which it isn't.
Alright, then what is your definition of what a fetus exactly is?

>It really just appears you find conflict uneasy to handle.
I like how you're calling it a conflict, because it's definitely not a "discussion" or "argument" since you haven't actually presented your thoughts and opinions in any kind of coherent way and still haven't answered any of my questions.

Okay good - so why is it murder if someone shoots a woman and only "kills" the fetus and if it is a part of her body when shooting any other part of her body isn't "murder"? And the reason I keep bringing it up and you conveniently ignore it is because that's the case that is given for why aborting a fetus isn't murder or wrong in any way.
Can you give me an actual answer or is ad hom's the only thing you can resort to?

>I take it you're not the debating type.
Neither are you, boyo

>I'm not sure if I can talk + Agree = Ok
>I'm not sure if I can talk + Disagree = Men aren't allowed to be a part of this discussion
liberals should be gassed

This has to be satire.

>Alright, then what is your definition of what a fetus exactly is?

A developing human being.

>I like how you're calling it a conflict, because it's definitely not a "discussion" or "argument" since you haven't actually presented your thoughts and opinions in any kind of coherent way and still haven't answered any of my questions.

Yeah, this coming from the dude who can't understand when the words "just" and "only" can be interchangeable. A differing opinion is also known as a conflicting opinion. I have laid out my thoughts, you again, just can't read and/or are just inserting meanings into my own posts.

>so why is it murder if someone shoots a woman and only "kills" the fetus and if it is a part of her body when shooting any other part of her body isn't "murder"?

Again, this isn't a universal law and it's also not a philosophical or metaphysical notion. I've already answered this. Realistically it should be laws in every place on Earth that contains human beings.

The answer is really simple, that's a law.

>Neither are you, boyo

Whatever makes you feel secure.

This is bullshit and you know it, imagine if the mother believes this crap, skips the abortion and has a braindead/downie child that is a burden to society all it's life.

>her body, her choice
Everybody is a taxpayer and if she's using a taxpayer funded doctor or a taxpayer funded adoption agency/benefits etc. then we can all have a say

You don't get to selectively choose where your taxes go. That's the point of taxation.

If you don't want your tax money to go towards something, contact your MP and campaign against whatever it is you don't like.

On one hand, I view abortion as an abhorrent violation of a child's most basic right. On the other hand, leftists are volunteering themselves out of the gene pool.

Then you're an immoral person and really don't care about children at all.

Is it THAT fucking hard to just not get pregnant?

I knew some incredibly stupid in irresponsible people. One of my friends got pregnant twice (very early abortion both times). Why/how? Just stopped taking her birth control because too expensive ($15 back then, wow how pricey!) / too lazy to renew Rx / too dumb to thing "gee maybe I shouldn't let my BF cum in me since I'm taking my BC so irregularly"

Also had to school several of my female friends on how antibiotics lower the effectiveness of oral contraceptives.

Basic fucking information everyone doctor tells you when you get your first BC script. Hell, every time I see my doc she reminds me about the antibiotic thing, and tells me to take the pill at the same time every day. I'm like bitch I haven't forgotten once in 6 years are women really that stupid?

Yes, they are. They really fucking are.

I'm not saying that. It's just unfathomable to think that a group which preaches about the value of human life and would sacrifice their firstborn to save a rapefugee would also advocate their won genocide. It's self-destructive, suicicdal hypocrisy.

"Almost immediately after my hour was up, I felt a gush of blood, and looked down to see my jeans and the bed were soaked through with bright red blood. This shocked me as I hadn't expected anything to happen for at least 3-4 hours. I went to the toilet, put the bed pan over, and felt the need to push. I did, and passed a clot a little bigger than the size of my fist. I immediately knew this was the baby, and when I turned round I could see it faintly in the blood."

How fucking empowering.

>The real question is when does the baby become a baby

The answer is conception. When seed is conceived.

Hypocrits say otherwise, yet they would call the same thing life if they found it on mars instead of in the womb.

>liberal
>humanism
>pro choice
what?

>A developing human being.
No, it's "literally part of the woman's body"
That doesn't sound like a "developing human being inside a woman's body", it sounds like "literally" a part of a woman's body, and you trying to get into the semantics of "just" or not doesn't change it

>I have laid out my thoughts
"On one hand I think it's immoral to kill a child, but on the other I think a person has the right to have what they want done to their bodies."
That doesn't sound like a very solid thought either way, especially when you won't answer the "is a baby alive" question that is what this entire topic revolves around in the real world.

>Again, this isn't a universal law and it's also not a philosophical or metaphysical notion. I've already answered this. Realistically it should be laws in every place on Earth that contains human beings.
>The answer is really simple, that's a law.
And it's a law that makes no sense, especially if at any point you can go to a doctor and have it ripped out piece-by-piece anyway.

And if you wanna talk about laws, lets also talk about things like Sharia Law (where it's okay to stone women to death and throw gays off of buildings) and the differences of laws. What makes you law any better (or even worse for that matter) than someone else's? And who says laws can't be nonsensical?

Now, are you going to answer me or not? Why is it murder if a woman gets shot and her baby dies versus the same baby getting aborted?

>Whatever makes you feel secure.
Likewise, friend

It helps to actually reply to me, bud.

>especially when you won't answer the "is a baby alive" question

That's where I stop reading and stop responding to you because I'm getting real fucking sick of repeating myself.

Oops, forgot the link to your post
"a developing human" =! "literally part of a woman's body

You're repeating the fact that you refuse to answer a question that is facet of the whole debate. It's not my fault that you refuse to answer my question

HOURLY REMINDER THAT ABORTION KILLS MORE NIGGERS THAN THE NEXT FIVE LEADING CAUSES OF DEATH COMBINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Pro-life" is codeword for anti-white
>"Pro-life" is codeword for anti-white

Abortion is awesome. It kills the children of retards and prevents their retarded babies from shitting up society.

There's enough retards as it is.

Abortion = Legal Baby Murder

Dude shut the fuck up.

Make me.

one
Remember when I said I'm getting real fucking sick of repeating myself? I'm real fucking sick of repeating myself.

I hate the idea of abortion, but at the same time it kills a lot of niglets. Abortion is needed to prevent the nigger population from completely exploding.

>101256335
>still refuses to answer my question
Okay friend, whatever makes you feel like you won the "debate" without actually having to state any thoughts of your own or actually make a case for your thoughts, because it is obvious you have none.

No more (you)s for you, now go to bed so you aren't late for your mandatory gender studies class.

>/r/TwoXChromosomes

That place never siezes to amaze me, literally all they talk about is baby killing

>I am an emotional feedback loop that thinks it's a person.
Women. The best argument against feminism you'll ever see.

what if it were you who was aborted?

>The real question is when does the baby become a baby
At conception and this is why I say that.
If a man doesn't ejaculate, his sperm cells will die out in about 3 months. 3 months is what various sites I've googled says is the life of a sperm cell. So, if he does nothing, the sperm will die out naturally. It's a perfectly natural process and during the whole of its life it's nothing more than a sperm cell.

I've heard women are born with all the eggs they'll ever have and I haven't seen anything that discredits that. Women ovulate and every month they pass out one of those eggs. This is a perfectly natural process as well. The egg is an egg and remains that way.

But if you combine the sperm and egg and conceive a child, it will grow into a new baby infant in about 9 months. If the mother does the natural thing and gives birth, it's a new human by everyone's definition. This is fundamentally different from a sperm cell or an egg. At conception is when this process begins.

The idea that a conceived child is at some point "just a clump of cells" doesn't fly by me for this reason. The normal, natural process without intervention leads to a new human in the world. Preventing that after conception by getting an abortion is ending a human life.

>>is a part
>and
>>is just a part
>aren't synonymous.
A fucking leaf at its finest here, ladies and gentlemen. Quit shitposting anytime.

Dang, that'd be shitty. I'd be pissed bud.

I look at the "clump of cells" saying differently. Objectively that's what a fetus is a some stage of development, but really it's always a potential person, and that's what really matters.

This. If we just teach people about the importance of the family and of marriage and its historical importance in the development of human civilization, as well as its religious roots, then we can stop teen pregnancies and make people realize that having uncontrolled sex before marriage is not a very smart thing to do because not only does it end up with a lot of single moms (= criminal children/bad upbringing) but it also increases the amount of babies being murdered.

>what is the interchangeability of the words "only" and "just"

There's a reason burgers are at like 35th place on the entire planet for the ability to read and write.

>Objectively that's what a fetus is a some stage of development,
Objectively it's what you are right now. It's meaningless.