Fuck >>ALL<< americans

Let's have an America hate thread. Share all you hate about America, and say why.

I honestly hate America and all Americans, they are all pigs and the worst creatures on earth. I can't think of a more disgusting, fat, uncultured, rude swine in existence. Every superpower and empire in history has produced beautiful arts and philosophy. Americans are reviled across the world for being arrogant imperialistic pigs who just know "muh guns" and "muh burgers" and still think they are the best country for some reason.

Fuck Americans, you're all pigs, you all deserve to die. I hope you all die. Ugly, arrogant dogs. Your country has done more damage to the world than any people in history, probably even more than the mongols. Which is funny cause you're basically the mongols of our age. And they are as retarded as mongoloids.

>Flag
What's your opinion on Canada?

Go get some freedom of speech laws then start talking shit

Finally someone said it. I go out of my way to avoid other americans abroad

>Pig Fetish

Nice proxy Mohammed.

Oh fuck off, we are the definition of ZOG

>WW 1 Balfour Declaration
>WW 2 "Arsenal of (((Democracy))) and Lend Lease to keep the communists afloat
>CIA oppression of Iranians leading to extreme radical Islamists having a Revolution in 1979 to instate Khomeini
>(((Civil Rights Movement))) which spreads to Europe (which is trying import niggers to misgenate the population as we speak)
>Iraq
>Libya
>Syria
>Maybe Iran

(((USA)))

My only experience with Australian culture is outback steakhouse, frankly that was enough.

Getting your drink on early, eh bogan?

Admit it. You're just us, inverted.

Last time I checked they didn't elect some Zionist nigger to topple Middle Eastern governments.

At least we have guns.

I enjoyed Crocodile Dundee.
WTF I love you man.

Bumping this great thread

american exceptionalism

>third world chinese fuck toy island dweller
>culture literally is a cheap knock off of U.S southerners but without any of the originality
>pig pig pig pig pig pig

My point stands. lul

Nice proxy

It's the edgy Turkroach.

aussiecucks rekt

/thread

IGNORE ALL SHILL THREADS
>saged and hidden

>be montanafag

Fucking gas yourself, they set up Americans they don't like by planting drugs on them as well. Lurkmoar you absolute newfag

Reminder that when replying to an american flag, there's a greater than 40% chance they're not white

>He likes the US government lying to its own populace to authorize its global government initiatives

Fuck off, the America identity has been hijacked by a bunch of jews.

can we drone strike this bitch?

Thanks common core! Israel is truly our greatest ally.

I agree with most of your points, I disagree that we should "all die", also average americans don't represent american ideals, they represent what happens when a population becomes highly insulated and exposed to excess resources. What's really confusing is that an aussie is the one writing all of this because australia lost all of their rights so they now suck way more than murica.

ROME BTFO

kek have you heard of stereotypes?
In particular these ones have been brought around by jealousy. Look around your room. Look around your home. Your neighborhood. Your city. Your country. You have so much to thank America for.

t. Ezekiel Synagoguestein

Daily reminder that American endorses, enlists and supplies terrorists. They've destabilized most of latin america and the middle east in their autism quest of being world police.

>t. Ezekiel Synagoguestein

We are literally the architects of modern refugee crisis

>anyone owes anything to America
>steal every invention
>indoctrinate children to go to a war they have no idea about
>Pollute more than any other country save China and India
>are literally the standing army for ZOG just like we have been since WW 1

Anti-American American posters are the most cucked people on this board. You're as bad as white people calling other white people racist. I can practically smell the desperation on you, how badly you want to fit in with the kewl European posters. Fucking blow your head off cuckold LOL

>Contras

Yeah fuck off, the Sandinistas had it coming. You want to talk about the US supplying arms and sheltered banks for terrorists talk about Miami in the 1980's or the Mexican Cartel now. We are the most corrupt and overbloated country in the world, but at least get your shit straight. Learn more about Libya and Syria as well, we are still doing the same shit as in Iraq and NONE OF US are smart enough to figure it out.

>muh WMD's

The jews are mocking us.

A man living in the dark thinks the man seeing the light is an idiot, typical.

You're goddamn right.

>You're as bad as white people calling other white people racist

You do realize that the Beatniks were an jewish invention created in (((NYC))) which led to the civil rights movement which made misgenation less of an abomination. Europe is your homeland you self hating faggot, and we're the reason why it is dying.

No, I don't think he's an idiot, he's right about everything he's said. He's just a faggot cuckold virtue signaling on an anonymous imageboard to get praise from European posters. Most Americans know how corrupt out government is, but acting like a cuck doesn't change anything and just makes him look pathetic.

>calls others self-hating faggots
You're truly pathetic lol holy shit shot yourself in the head, your self-loathing is cringe-inducing.

>when you're so cucked you can't even see how cucked you are
>60%
>creator of the SJW
>creator of the refugee crisis
>home of the jew
>highest poverty levels of any first world country
>fat
>violent crime levels of a 3rd world country
>ruin any country that stands up to your jewery

Just die already so we can save Europe and the White Race

Died a long time ago newfriend. It doesn't have to be dead, if we could just institute a eugenics program and slowly depopulate Africa again so there aren;t a permenant amount of nigger migrants looking for shekels and welfare. Jews have their ethnostate, so now its time for ours as well friend.

>being so incredibly assblasted you have to make a shitty thread about how much you hate America
Back to your island of criminals you fucking bogan

Take responsibility you fucking kike. You're as bad as all the niggers in your country, or maybe you are one?

suck my dick foreigners

>get praise from Europe

I want praise from my own race you projecting retard. Fuck this country, its brainwashed masses, and its government To build the new you must destroy the old. The South should've seceded peacefully, we should've stayed out of both World Wars, and we ought to be ashamed of our global government overthrowing middle eastern governments for the Israelis and oil. T b h I hope the North Western Front happens. California and New York can go to hell.

Lol why would I take responsibility? I'm not responsible for what my government does, and even if I was, I don't give a shit about the rest of the irrelevant world except maybe based Britbros. The rest of you are all faggots.

>I'm not responsible for what my government does,
Wow way to fail civics 101. See me after class.

see :

> I'm not responsible for what my government does,
>he's this new

You are responsible for not acting on it, yes you are. That's the whole point of American (((consumer))) culture, is too keep us fat, distracted, and lazy so we never even have a chance to put our foot in the ground.

>my own race
European isn't race you fucking mong. Nobody in Europe gives a shit about you, decrying your own country on an anonymous imageboard just makes you look like a sad edgy faggot. Stay cucked, last reply from me.

Someone's visa was denied

Just try again lad, they'll let you in eventually

see :

I can't wait for scientists to cross-breed stingrays and emus.

found a picture of op

>implying elections matter at all or the government actually gives a shit what the people want
Really made me think

USA best country is the entire universe, has done more than anyone else on this planet to make the world a better place, you have accepted your own misery, you were weak and couldn't do better, nowhere there is written that americans are pure holy angels, and if you were in charge this planet : kek

>decrying your own country

Our country was hijacked a long time ago you moron. Why do you think the South tried to secede? Hopefully the North West follows suit.

>HA, LOOK AT THEIR NAVY PATROLLING THE OCEANS AND NOT TAXING THE SHIPS THEY PROTECT, IDIOTS.

>HA, LOOK AT THEIR SOLDIERS DYING TO PEOPLE THEY NEVER MET, IN A COUNTRY THEY CAN BARELY PRONOUNCE

>WHY DO THEY GET TO OWN GUNS? WHY WOULD ANYONE NEED TO BE ABLE TO PROTECT THE LIFE GIVEN TO THEM BY GOD BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY? JUST CALL THE POLICE.

>WHY WOULD THEY SPEND THAT KIND OF MONEY ON THEIR MILITARY IF THEY DIDN'T WANT TO START WAR? LOOK AT HITLER!

>STOP PRETENDING LIKE YOU WENT TO THE MOON, YOU IDIOTS STILL USE THE ENGLISH SYSTEM DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH YOU FAKED IT AND BRIBED THE SOVIETS TO KEEP THEIR MOUTHS SHUT.

>I SWEAR I'M NOT PROJECTING MY UNCONTROLLABLE JEALOUSY AND HATRED WHENEVER I THINK OF AMERICA.

>IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE, IN FACT IT'S PROBLEMATIC, THAT THE MOST POWERFUL, MOST WEALTHY, MOST INFLUENTIAL, AND ABOVE ALL, THE MOST FREE NATION TO EVER EXIST COULD BE MADE OF SUCH FAT, IGNORANT, WAR LOVING, CHRISTIAN, STUPID, RACIST, UNCULTURED, PEOPLE.

>LET ME ENTER THAT STUPID GOOGLE CAPTCHA, OH YA THAT POS IS ALSO AMERICAN, WHAT A SHIT COUNTRY.

FUCK YOU AMERICA.

FUCK YOU FOR TRYING TO MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE.

>implying elections matter at all or the government actually gives a shit what the people want
>Therefore we should throw in the towel and bend over for Schlomo's dick

That's another thing we're cucked on, circumcision. Only Sweden and Canada are worse than us.

Wow sure is a lot of non-arguments in here

Thank you based LaFayette.

>one is not white
>one is gay

sounds about right.

Says the guy in a country founded as a virtual throw-away zone of Britain's criminals and misfits.

I will trade you baseball for rugby

>thread up for hour
>only 65 posts

Straya faggot

>starting a revolution and throwing my life away because the US is fucking up countries I don't care about
Why the fuck should I care? My life is pretty sweet desu.

Vive la liberté you magnificent bastard.

>australia is being occupied by rapefugees from africa as we speak

god help you poor abbos.

no thank you very much.

>FUCK YOU FOR TRYING TO MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE.

Those ships exist to support the global status quo, a status quo where whites have no place in. There is nothing we can be proud of besides our utility being hijacked by liars.

nice projection there, m8

Yes because a status quo existed before America came along.

>australia is being occupied by rapefugees from africa as we speak
>Australia is 94% white
>America is less than 60
??????

lol at yuropoors

they just hate us cuz they aint us

meanwhile in NorCal, we're going to fall some trees tonight, make a bigass bonfire, drink beer and whiskey, eat burgers, and pull out the guns. We all drive lifted gashog trucks and have hot women making us dinner and flashing their tits.

U mad convict? We wouldn't trade our way of life for all of the money in the world. God bless America, you cunts.

haha. Blow it out your ass :^)

>Why the fuck should I care? My life is pretty sweet desu

It won't be for long you high time preference moron. You will have no home, you family and friends will be driven into poverty, and the world will represent brazil with a nice jewy core. Personally, I'd rather die than live in that world, and our accomplishments as a race ought to be preserved for time. The world counts on us overthrowing the jewry.

this.

uses american invention (internet) to talk shit about americans. get fucked.

I didn't know bogans had internet. What happened, did you run out of alcohol and meth?

>Yes because a status quo existed before America came along

Barely. It wasn't until the Enlightenment Era that the world got so fucked.

i bet the last time america actually annexed anything you werent even alive

>Northern Mariana Islands 1978

we have been quietly keeping to ourselves which seems to trigger lesser countries, and if you think any of our military bases or operations in the middle east constitute war mongering, you havent seen shit yet

>uses american invention (internet) to talk shit about americans. get fucked.
how is that relevant? the computer isn't an american invention, neither is electricity

kek at your insignificant island country with nothing in the middle. Please go.

go fuck yourself you convict

>le evil gubmint doomsayer meme
I bet you're wearing a Che Guevara shirt you fucking edgy fedora faggot.

Wow nice argument Tyrone

>you think any of our military bases or operations in the middle east constitute war mongering
>be you
>be American
>be more proud to American than to be white
>bomb shitskins in their countries and overthrow the dictator that kept them from akbaring in Europe
>flood Europe with migrants
>Europe becomes USA 2
>white race misgenated out of existence
>jews rub their hands together from Israel

America has more whites than Australia. Look it up.