For fucks sake, he isn't even in office yet, and he already caused diplomatic incident

for fucks sake, he isn't even in office yet, and he already caused diplomatic incident.

IMPEACH HIM BEFORE JANUARY

He trolls the people on both straights before he even got into office.
As a Tw, I like it. Chaos is good.

Predictable

Chink commies BTFO

Good. The US should ally with Russia and go to war with the EU and China.

Its about time we dealt with china anyways

>Asked the president of Argentina to fast track one of his hotels
>praised the government of Pakistan, at the dismay of India. Ignoring they harboured Osama Bin Laden
>Asked british politicians to block a wind farm off his scottish golf course, asked them to replace the current ambassador for that Nigel character

There's nothing wrong with Taiwan. The problem is pissing off the Chinese and potentially causing a WWIII.

no one here actually gives a fuck you stupid somali.

CHINKS BTFO

Sounds pretty based to me.

We should cut all economic ties with Communist China.

yh but in this he has done the right thing by simply acknowledging democratic china. unlike most cuck nations and the olymppics

this guy is literally retarded

agree

if history has taught us anything america is the only nation that comes out better after a world war.

oh noes china's fee-fees are hurt

nobody fucking cares.

good fuck china and their oversensitive bs, pos commies

The absolute madman.

Taiwan #1

send sjws to fight china. don't see a problem here.

What is China going to do? The only thing they could do would be temporarily take south Korea with the Norks help. Japan won't even be invaded and when the US brings it's full might to China then we could see Russia impose embargos to shut off their oil and steel shipments. China will not be able to make war.

>call Taiwan to say hi
>everyone panics

China will never start WW3 stop being pussies

Shut up cuck. The only Norwegian I ever met I beat most of the way to death with a chair. Your entire race is disgusting. Your proud ancestry can be traced exclusively to pirates, rapists and cumdrinking criminals. What worthless people. What a disgusting, inferior race. Even Swedes are better.

Oh, no. Communist China is upset.
I'm so scared. Now build more Nike shoes, chingchong bingbong.

Is he putting a military base there?

No?

Then fuck off.

Good. Trump is showing them who's the boss.

>Implying that the United States has the food security to feed it's people without the Chinese

With respect, the cost of your goods would spike and globalisation has made your nation reliant on nations such as China to feed you.

Reminder that Obama literally sold weapons to Taiwan and China didn't do shit

its deliberate. i promise

I BET HILLARY WOULD HAVE DONE WHATEVER THE CHINESE WANTED

THE MOST IMPORTANT ASPECT OF A LEADER IS TO DO WHATEVER OTHER COUNTRIES WANT

Wait why did we cut off contract with the better chinks?

Because China cucked us.

Roast can be taken off maximum time whenever you feel.

Good. Taiwan and Hong Kong >>>>>> Mainland China

Stay mad, jelly fag

You are nothing but a bitch

>Donald Trump will save my people!

Why EU? War with China, India, SEA, NK, Africa, the Middle East, Mexico, SA, sure -- but Europe? If they uncuck themselves they can be our greatest ally.

Quality shitposting ausbro. We ship food to China.

Wow, next thing you know he's going to be risking WW3 by talking to Palestine or something

Only FT is reporting on this. Everyone else is just going by what they said.

Might be a hoax.

>calling someone is a diplomatic incident

This.

Even if it came to a hot war, China would still get fucked. We would have a hope at a land or air invasion, but a naval blockade with a single carrier group would wreck them in a week.

A hot war with China is still impossible though since their a permanent member of the UN Security Council. The worst that would happen is sanctions and a diplomatic crisis. The world economy would slow down and the entire UN would work tirelessly to resolve the dispute before the economy damage fucks everyone up.

They can't do anything. We can't do anything. They should just hurry up and recognize Taiwan as an independent nation because it's been 70 fucking years and they need to get over it already. Fucking selfish greedy chinks just want to rule all of East Asia but it's too late for them to keep expanding without causing a massive diplomatic crisis. They already saw what happened with Russia when they took the Crimea and they don't want any sanctions or anything affecting their economy since that's the their country's one and only priority.

No way, bong boy. That means that YOU will also be a victim. Brexit isn't through yet.

>praised the government of Pakistan, at the dismay of India.

The President of Pakistan called Trump and asked to speak with him. What were you expecting? That Trump would hang up on him or something?

Are you retarded you mong? Canada is one of the biggest net food exporters in the world. Canada + the American agricultural industry could feed both countries with tons to spare

Food we got covered. Theres a reason we aren't as dangerously underfed as the rest of the world.

Kick ass!

the U.N. is literally meaningless.

anything big enough to cause a hot war between major members would be enough to cause it to collapse just like the league of nations.

it literally has no binding powers and is just a shitposter writ large.

>implying the UK wouldn't just shove that shit through and break ties forcefully and say fuck mainlanders

this shit is really on Reince for letting that happen

Europe is gay is fuck

TAIWAN NUMBA WAN

So you're saying the President of the United States is not allowed to make a phone call to certain people or the chinks will go to war with us?

You're really damning the chinks here. If they're such savages that they'll go to war over something so trivial, perhaps they deserve to be genocided.

so he made a private call as a citizen to the country of taiwan, whats the problem?

>china get's made
>starts a trade war
>we owe them nothing
>chinese economy plummets without US IV drip
>china's people over throw government (maybe)
>democracy reigns supreme
>trump trolled china into freedom
this is some next level 8th dimensional water hopscotch going on

>antagonizing the next world hyperpower over a tiny irrelevant rock

God trump is such a fucking idiot

If you threw a bunch of Germans into some mid-west flyover states, they'll be indistinguishable from full-blooded Americans within a generation. The same goes for any other European nationality.

Meanwhile you can import as many hispanics, muslims, indians, chinese, etc that you want and they will never, ever assimilate.

wait, wat.
aren't the taiwanese the main manufacturers of computer hardware stuff for US companies? And the diplomatic relations were cut more than 30 years ago, never restored?
geee, politicians are retards. Trump will have an easy time.

hot war with china requires china to make the first move beyond saber rattling.

america can literally saber rattle as much as it wants, do whatever it wants and ignore chinese brinkmanship until china actually fires a shot.

what're they going to do, other than shoot something? they can't actually call in debts, someone else will issue debt if they won't, they can't control sea passage without shooting.

and once they shoot, they're fucked because no one in the U.N. will back them if they start shit.

the U.N. might cry if the U.S. started shit, but if china shoots first the permanent security council is in the U.S.'s pocket, and everyone fucking hates china except the norkies.

south east asia hates china.
japan hates china.
russia hates china.
south korea hates china.
southeast asia, even the commies in vietnam, hate fucking china.

china has no friends, just 1.5 billion people, an export dependent economy, food import dependence, and dwindling resources.

literally the only reason people make nice with them is to prop up standards of living with cheap manufactured crap.

China is a bubble that has 5 years left, just like the USRR was

Every single president and diplomat has been able to do it except Trump

>President Trump said Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif you have a very good reputation. You are a terrific guy. You are doing amazing work which is visible in every way. I am looking forward to see you soon. As I am talking to you Prime Minister, I feel I am talking to a person I have known for long. Your country is amazing with tremendous opportunities. Pakistanis are one of the most intelligent people. I am ready and willing to play any role that you want me to play to address and find solutions to the outstanding problems."

>libs claim to love freedom and hate when nonwhite foreigners get oppressed
>right-winger stands-up for oppressed foreigners
>libs sperg-out because it's Trump

>unhackable satelite
so it just floats in the stratosphere and does nothing? it has to have a connection of some kind to do anything, sending information, being re-positioned etc. so the chinese have just built a useless pos that will get all the scientists and their family's executed for wasting government funding.
good job china

except Trump didn't call because he wanted to make a statement about American-Taiwan ties

he was just ignorant about the consequences of a phone call

Sup Forums being retarded again.

I hate communism but if you think Taiwan is degenerate-free, you're deluded.

First of, this woman is retarded as hell (no children, a crazy cat lady) and she fully endorses degeneracy such as faggot marriage (and Taiwan will probably become the next nation to legalize it).
And Taiwan is filled with free-masonry crap. They're pretty much corrupted to the core, not corrupted as in "Commie" corrupted but as in Western corrupted. They learned everything that is wrong about the West: immigration, homosexuality, and sects.

Can't wait for Nips to slay them again.

What about the jobs that those turbines would bring?

You forgot the massive civil war in China. You think the US elite class is scared to lose power, China elite is 10x as bad.

>le drumpf is stupid because i don't understand his ways meme
DAY OF THE RAKE

>leaf telling people about consequences of actions
good one

Mexicans will have a barbecue and go come. Germans these days stick around trying to suck your dick hours after the parties over. War is the only solution.

Liberals on Twitter butthurt about Trump offending China. They call Trump Putin's puppet but they're the ones acting like Chinese CTR.

Trump is such an amazing man. He is on the aggressive.

China should know they can't do whatever the fuck or we'll be all up in their asses.

I'm so glad the USA elected this motherfucker to office. Ya'll better put him on Mt Rushmore

>doing whatever the other major influences in the world want because we don't want to hurt their fee fees

That's the Obama strategy. Now shut the fuck up, sit in the corner, and jerk off while I fuck your mom. If you disobey me, I will become displeased and invade Canada you god damn maple cuck.

Trump is retard.

>Civil war in china begins
>US exports millions of AR-pattern rifles into china almost instantly
>YFW it was supposed to be the other way around

>he was just ignorant about the consequences of a phone call
Libshit leaf says you're not allowed to make phone calls to people. Fuck off, authoritarian scum.

>Good. The US should ally with Russia and go to war with the EU and China.

The white race still did not learn that they should work together you damp Islanddwelling incestous basterd oft an anglo and a saxon

They don't owe you much either

which will be all the tastier when they fall
we're over throwing communists again user, and their wall wont keep us out
>inb4 leaf says neither will ours

That bitch is practically the Hillary Clinton of Taiwan in terms of corruption, and even has the same media backing.

>Chinese CTR

It's called the 50 Cent Party. China literally has a full-time shitposting army controlled by the government.

>white
>race

'No'

as in our debt to them will be gone if they start any kind of shit with us
they need us, we dont need them.

>the Hillary Clinton of Taiwan
Then we've sent the right guy to go deal with her, haven't we?

They're our second biggest trading partner.

The morning after the election, i bought gold, im not going down with you retards

He spent the whole campaign trashing china. Are you surprised he is giving them the finger now?

Just keep on misunderstanding his 4D chess as idiocy, I'll keep on laughing when he proves you wrong.

>Call Taiwan to ask about the status of a hotel
>Every liberal is now screaming that he is going to push China to attack us

Agree, but let's let them genocide the continent of Africa and make sexy Tiger Woods looking waifus for all of us first.

Such a fool, he managed to win a national election against the establishment in both parties, the media, and globalist elite while spending less money than any of them.

>grow enough food to feed 10billion people
>grow so much food we pay farmers not to grow food
>grow so much good our government buys freighters full of grain to dump in the ocean so the price doesn't drop
>grow so much food we turn it into gasoline and drive our cars everywhere with it
>grow so much food we turn our food into sugar and put it in food
>grow so much food our homeless living on the streets begging for survival are obese

>Putin wants to be super close to American
>China loses Russian ally against US
>Taiwan gains UN recognition as autonomous
>>China can do nothing thanks to Trump

687D Chess mates

CHYNA

The ride must come to a complete stop before your arms and legs can be outside the vehicle. At which time they will be detached from your body. And on fire. Trump must continue the great work. Humans must be cleansed.

How will China react to Trump grabbing them by the pussy?

So he's improving American foreign relations. How is this bad?

I'll bite, why is this such an issue with China? Why is it bad trying to mend relations with Taiwan?

>China

Who gives a shit

Tell your own countrymen that. Tell the rest of your precious EU that. You all seem eager to cuck yourselves and replace your whole population with muslim invaders.

Get your act together, and then all us white folks can work together. If we do that we will surely crush china.

No. Hes the captain now. Sides chinas who our economic enemy is.