Why wasn't he able to accomplish anything?

Why wasn't he able to accomplish anything?

dindu

Because Republicans thought, "How dare he not let us have three Republican presidential terms in a row, especially after the mess that was Bush Jr.! Let's gridlock this nigger at every turn," and so it was that Congress had 11% approval ratings.

"Check'em," said a retard on the internet.

fpbp

He had a majority in both houses of Congress for two years

Cry more.

His intention was to promote white genocide. He succeed in the most part.

>what is 2008-2010
There is a reason why republicans now have majority control of every government branch

He passed up opportunities to compromise, which would have gotten him most of what he wanted, and instead tried to push his agenda through in an authoritarian manner.

"why work out a deal when I can use an executive order" was his mindset

pretty much all he did was get Obamacare passed, which is now failing and resulting in premium hikes that cost Hillary hundreds of thousands of votes at least.

>4.6% unemployment
>saved auto industry
>everyone has health insurance
>shrinking deficit
>raising incomes
>did it all while handling a recession

>Cut Co2 emissions
>Got Iran to chill out
>Worked to expand Cuban opportunities
>Repaired Americas international reputation after the Bush wars

What are you talking about? He achieved a whole bunch of things.

>more whistleblowers imprisoned under his watch than any other presidency

>ramped up the pre-planned wars as instructed, expanding to Libya, Yemen, Syria, and now Sudan and Somalia

>signed the NDAA with bipartisan support (gridlock in congress, you say?)

>blocked DOJ and FBI when they got too close to Clinton

>resisted efforts to hold Saudis accountable for their involvement in 9/11

>supported Clinton in biggest ever arms sale to Saudi Arabia

And that's just off the top of my head. Super productive presidency.

Obamacare
Personally executed bin Laden with his fists
Let in a ton of immigrants
Tried to leglize illegal immigrants already here
Divided the country along racial lines
Didn't fall for the okeydoke
Got Hillary a victory in the popular vote
Denied appointment to supreme court by white supremacists

His legacy is that he didnu nothing, literally.

At least he looked cool while he didn't do fuck all.

Middle name- Pussyfoot

He managed to fuck up America badly so he accomplished his goal

Fucking Nigger

Because he was a Bernie who learned the hard way that throwing magic money at things doesn't really solve the problem and that ridiculous ideas don't really fly well with Congress

This is one for the history books.

imho he was too wed to civil rights and affirmative action issues to be able to compromise with people who hated him. He got his signature moment in 2010, and then threw up the bulwarks afterwards.

Mitch and John have a lot to answer for as well, but he set the tone. He gave ammo to Mitch and he fed that to his TEA base.

It was the tone adopted by all that fucked everything up.

As a centrist I am angry as hell at DC. Trump wasn't my choice, but honestly he's the most centrist I could have hoped for so far.

cuz obawma got elected i dun have to worry bout feedin theese kids no mo
i can get a free sail fawn, free wahta melon, free weaves
free hiv medicine from da clinic

>Let's gridlock this nigger at every turn
I actually laughed out loud imagining republicans in congress shouting this in unison

nigger

>yfw Obongo was a pawn in the Republican's long-term goal to destroy Libtards and PC-Culture
BASED REPUBLICANS

Republicunts

Some say he is still saying 'if' to this day

He was able to spy on supposed allies.

>At least he looked cool
no he didn't
even his memes are cringy

Has any nigger ever accomplished anything?

He murdered quite a lot of people though. That's what niggers do nowadays.

>Government created jobs aren't sustainable
>Should have let it fail
>Healthcare is not a right, premiums are higher on average for everyone these days, hospitals are refusing more people than before for inability to pay because the insurance companies are more Jewish
>tripled the debt
>raising income means nothing when relative costs rise as well. All you are doing is getting distracted by bigger numbers. Proportions and purchasing power are vastly better indicators
>"handle", anyone else would have had "handled" said situation regardless of results

>Cutting emissions is important but at the cost of starving Americans of employment then what's the point?
>okay, we should strive to treat Iran more like how we did during the ayatollah's time or at least incentivize such an ideal. Seriously Persian women are hot as fuck and burqas are hideous. Or we should just throw more CIA at the problem and fuck them up like we did with stuxnet and flame malwares.
>Cubans are not Americans, give those opportunities to Americans first. Especially veterans.
>"Repaired" and vacated the premise subsequently leaving a power vacuum in Iraq ultimately result in the rise of ISIS. Further fucked up relations in the Middle East by killing Gaddafi, destabilizing Libya, and potentially going 0-3 by trying to oust Assad in Syria further giving more power to ISIS in the region. Which is why Europe and the rest of the world is having to embrace refugees.

Thanks Obama.