President - Black

President - Black
Attorney General - Black
Secretary of Homeland Security - Black
National Security Advisor - Black
Secretary of Education - Black
Secretary of Transportation - Black

American Blacks: Racism is alive and well, folks!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0lf4VqR_G4I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you can see the tags from her shirt on the right

There is a reason why having a black president made race relations worse.

how those things are related tho?

same way how white racists were butthurt about desegregation in 60s

Nice catch!

If racism existed in any frightening degree, do you think it would allow a bunch of sambos to run the country?

Pretty much the perfect pair of tits...

What were you saying again?

Nipples foe kneez?!

yes
they are elected public servants it does not correlate with lack of racism
you want to say those 70-80 y.o bros that were hanging niggers now stopped being racist and vote for blacks?

I'm not aware of any 70-80 year olds hanging niggers.

You might be confusing reality with a dream.

o shit!!!!

nice one eagle eyes

in 60s they were doing this absolutely legally and with little to no prosecution

You are making the same argument that SJWs do when they point out that most CEOs are white, therefore all white men are privileged.

There are blacks in this country who experience racism, but it is usually those blacks in the working class. Higher ups usually don't experience it because most upper class are less racist than working class people.

Look at this pointdexter here, more concerned with tags on a shirt than decent tits

There are gays who post here. Probably more now than ever thanks to the reddit invasion.

Come the fuck on...White people in the 60s were in majority likely to "white flight" than killing nigs for no reason.
Not that I'm saying it never happened.

Whites have developed better morals as time has gone on.

Too bad they committed the sin of slavery in the first place, if they had not you would've never had to deal with negroes except in save the children TV commercials.

I dont see it

you definitely need to refresh your knowledge of history.
slavery is not such a big deal comparing to all shenanigans of white males around the world
two world wars, oppression of different nations around the world mmm so good

Oh I definitely don't think slavery was the only sin. If that is what you read, your reading is too narrow.

That's above the 360 Loop Pennybacker Bridge in Austin, TX (pic related is east facing, image of her is west-facing)

>same way how white racists were butthurt about desegregation in 60s

You're right USA sucks cause its so racist against colored folks.

You know there is no racism?

AFRICA!

Come Home Black Man, Africa needs you

fuck you're right she isn't topless this shit is fake

SAGE

Those jean shorts are a yuge turn off

you must be stupid as a rock to assume that i'm black

youtube.com/watch?v=0lf4VqR_G4I

Black Americans are more American than most whites.

Especially considering most American whites are descended from post 1800 immigrants, while blacks are all largely from the slave class, save for a few recent African and Caribbean migrants.

>Black Americans are more American than most whites.
They aren't white americans ,so they aren't more american.
You should think about living in Africa with your black pets.

You have greater ties to Europe than black Americans have to Africa.

Most blacks don't even know what tribe they are descended from, while whites can usually name the country of their grandfather.

>implying whites didn't invent morals
>implying we weren't the first to end slavery
>implying that Arabs aren't still enslaving Africans

and the people who actually made this country were like 90% Anglo and then Dutch(what's the difference)
what's your point exactly? Because they don't know their ancestry they are somehow more American? How does that even make sense?

That's my problem why?
They can make their way in Africa just fine. They will be with their own people and they make it obvious how much they dislike white people who don't such their dicks.
News flash white people like you who are willing to suck dick to make a minority happy all the time are a minority.

ok nigger, whatever you say

don't let dem ebil raciss get you

Nah, every race has morals. They are just different between tribes.

The Chinese have developed one of the best moral and ethical systems in the world in Confucianism.

Whites had to borrow from the Middle East to develop a decent morality. Otherwise you would've been savages like the Vikings, who were basically a 10th Century ISIS.

They are more American because they have been here longer, and American is the only identity they have.

You roll back the clock and I'm sure you still had ancestors living in Europe while blacks were in America.

THAT CHANGES EVERYTHING

bye rddit

According to leftists being an American has nothing to do with time.
They need to be amongst their Black people. It's the only kind thing to do. We want them to be happy .

>they have been here longer
So some arbitrary metric you picked yourself? Again, we know who made the country so their culture is what the country was built with. And they were there before slaves were brought over.

t. The_Donald fagshit

This picture was taken in Austin Tx of 360, I work up the street from here.

Nice tits

Can't see it

Actually said to me by a black person: "Just because we have the same rights don't mean we're equal."
>they really believe this
>America is racist, but it's not the whites who do it

Quite eloquent for a pro wrestler

That is actually a good observation though. Having equal rights under the law does not mean you will necessarily be treated good on a personal level by others.

No, dude meant that he wanted reparations. If we hadn't been at work I think he would've stabbed me.

but why does that matter

Blacks have a right to be here. Especially if you do.

That's not an arbitrary metric. That is a fact. They've been here longer and were American far longer than your Ellis Island immigrant grandparents were.

Most whites here are only a few more generations American than post 65 immigrants.

>They've been here longer and were American far longer than your Ellis Island immigrant grandparents were.
Why are you even talking about me like you know who the hell I am. That's a sure way to tell someone doesn't have an argument on an anonymous imageboard.
>>Most whites here are only a few more generations American than post 65 immigrants.
nice citation

most autistic response ever.

Ma-masaka!

But racism does exist

If you came here from 1880-1920, then yes, that is only 2-4 generations from the post 1965 immigration waves.

>I'll just keep repeating my non-argument
I never once said anything about myself personally.

They're on the rock in the bottom right.

sooo... is there a vid of the blowjob that happened after?