Don't worry, Drumpfags. This will only hurt a lot!

Don't worry, Drumpfags. This will only hurt a lot!

Wew, nice file get.
This confirms Drumpf is indeed BTFO.

Must suck to have your party receive a BTFOing not seen in 80 years. I'd lash out too.

SAY IT WITH ME

Fuck off hillbot.

>drumpf

Dems got BTFO much harder in the 3 elections of the 80s.

As hard as losing the election did?

Not in the house and senate. It's literally been 80 years since they've been beat this bad.

How does it feel to have been the victim of the most hilariously inaccurate media coverage since Dewey & Truman?

>Drumpf

The meme is ded.
The meme is forced.
Trump is President deal with it.

MOOOM, there's a guy from the wrong timeline in my computer...

Only in the presidential election. Dems did pretty well in the House, Senate, Governorships, State house, and State senate back then.

Now they have nothing. Fucking Nothing. By 2020 we will have veto proof super majorities in the house & senate, control of the supreme court, and enough state governments to do whatever we want. We could amend the constitution with rubber stamp authority, or invoke article V and rewrite the constitution in it's entirety. Hell, we could legally disband and ban the democratic party in it's entirety if we wanted to.

k

Hes not MY president. Pic related is what would have happened if Trump's buttbuddy Putin didn't hack the election for him.

voting machines are not connected to internet faggot

besides, Michigan was all paper ballots and hand counted

NOT SO FAST YOU DYING CUNT

Us hilldawgs don't forget.

>Texas
>Red

Fuck off Drumpf shill!!!

Have you renounced your US Citizenship yet?

M A D A M

>Now they have nothing. Fucking Nothing. By 2020 we will have veto proof super majorities in the house & senate, control of the supreme court, and enough state governments to do whatever we want.

I'm not an expert or anything, but arent congress and house seat elections every 2 years? The next one will be in 2018, not 2020.

Because conservatives calling Obama "Obummer" didnt get old 7 years ago, either.

sounds alot like what the dems were saying about the republicans back in 08' doesnt it, drumpfhead...
now say your prayers.

I couldn't imagine being a Hillshill who posted these images. I would feel nothing but cringe and shame looking back on it.

I did it. No cringe at all. I had fun triggering Trumptards during the elections. Would do it again.

P R E S I D E N T

Here have a (You) for being a worthless nigger