Remember when Sup Forums used to mock both political sides equally?

Remember when Sup Forums used to mock both political sides equally?

Republican neocons are still cucks

Yeah I remember when I was a child too.

I too remember when I was 14 and thought I was smarter then anyone, I also remember finding southpark funny

The next step of our masterplan is turning the dumb Normie redneck trump supporters against Trump, getting rid of his public support, destroying his mandate and giving him no political power as congress will turn against him

Soon Keks will will be complete, the US will descend into chaos, the next financial collapse will come, the world will fall and we shall have our revenge against Chad

Yeah, it's called being anti-establishment.

The anti-establishment candidate won. On the Republican ticket. We will still hate the Republicans who try to stop him.

We have begun to reshape the republican party as our own.

>leaf

Remember when both sides were the same so everyone mocked them the same

>The anti-establishment candidate won.

We don't which party. We only care that Trump is at the top!

Must be nervous about that wall going up, friend. No more comfy fruit picking jobs for you Xantiago.

he's American and probably believe the moon landings as well.

Literally not even remotely an argument.

>people like you exist who try to actually mock this statement

centrists have become so annoying with their forced neutrality that I'm starting to hate them too

i hate everyone

'member when Simpsons were good?

remember when OP tried to remember
I don't because OP is a faggot

Vaguely.

Go away, shitty Sup Forums memes.

You have a very low threshold for "anti-establishment" if you think a billionaire TV personality qualifies.

I don't blame you given the lack of alternatives, but still.

That's the Italian flag, you retarded fuck.

you see what's happening right now?
try to even slightly, coincidentally, criticize the present hivemind status-quo on Sup Forums and almost everyone start sperging

good job, you became slave of your own ideas

Laugh at this fuccboi cuck

I'm 31.

So..... barely.

You're a cuck and a bitch OP suck a brick of soggy shit and die.
Saged

Yeah, we were dipshits. For those of us that blindy merchantpost with no rhyme or reason; we still are.

Please stop posting you are making us look even more retarded

It's pure ideology

My parents were shit so I watched The Simpsons instead of doing, you know, educational shit.

31 also

Good is subjective but the Simpsons were accurate, at least back in 1997.

like pottery

This isn't satire this is as advanced as left wing propaganda gets.

Go away evil dogger. shitposter.

>if you hold any real convictions or beliefs you're an SJW as well!

We read this 500 times a day.
Do you think you're funny?
Do you think you're original?
Kill yourself, fucking moron.

I hate people like that.
Having different opinions on different subjects is fine, but being exactly moderate on every fucking thing because "you're one of the few people who can see the big picture" is pathetic.

go away evil dogger

Naw he's one of the "enlightened" ones. He'll be the type twiddling his thumbs as his country falls to shit and foreigners, "W-well at least I was a free t-thinker..."

Kek, fucking classic pic.

>pretending the new season isn't hilarious

>Not knowing the difference between the Italian and Mexican flag.

Leftists are so mad.
Beware of of petty subversions like OP asking people to "mock both sides".

These are psy-op to get you into a familiarized position with trashing your beliefs as normalcy.

Cucks like OP are at a loss, watching the world punch them in the fucking nose than leave them behind.

The day of one way street politics is OVER.
Democrats want to be the party of impunity, lord and master of the insult and slander. Fighting back makes them piss themselves like the cowards they are.

Go away evil dogger

:^)

>american education

This is so creepy I'm not even saving it.

Remember when trolling wasn't tainted by shills?

In my day trolling was a art.

> got a twitter account to troll celebrities

> noticed since Trump I've trolling more TRUE CONSERVATIVES and the #neverTrump drones

Not sure if that counts as making fun of both sides since leftists and neocons are pretty much identical and have been for 16 years now.

>Remember when Sup Forums used to mock both political sides equally?

Never happened.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums is contrarian. In the Bush years we were evil anarchists and leftists according to Fox News.

In the Obama years we became the evil alt right, online hate machine, white supremacist nazis.

Now that Trump is president, well.. I think you'll see the same shit happen again. He's no answer. It's just gonna be more establishment bullshit. True believers are the fucking worst.

It isn't about being moderate, it is literally sharing the exact opinions of a group of people no matter what, aka being a sheep retard. You should be able to come to conclusions on your own based on reasoning, not based on feelings and some cheerleading.

You still are.

That was before the left became globalist elite cancer

good points

autism incarnate
also not an argument

:-)

Nigga, you can rent some time at an observatory with a powerful telescope and literally look at any of the 6 landing sites yourself, clear as day.

I know that feel, bro

This is the least funny season yet. the last episode was all filler because they don't know what the fuck to do. I'll be fair and say that the cartman storyline is still ok.

Nationalist workers party would be most ideal.

>call someone a coward
>is literally in constant fear of boogy man conspiracies

Go away evil dogger

A
FUCKING
SWEDE

They are more or less the same, both shitheads with different hot button issues, but approach it the same way.

No, you can't.

You showed him.

G-go away ebil dogger

Hallo Oldfag Friendo!
I see you studied le old epic memes too!

Average age of Sup Forums is significantly lower than other boards. It's not surprising that they fall in line behind a candidate that promises to take down the establishment. This board will implode when all the kids realize that Trump has done nothing and has in fact made them stronger.

>Sup Forums is reverse tumblr

Wow who knew

Go away, evil frogger

Ya people grew up.

That is fairly obvious by the hourly "is x red pilled?" threads where they need someone to tell them how to think and what to like.

[citation needed] Not being an ass, that graph got corrupted in my HDD awhile ago.

ayy

>In the Bush years we were evil anarchists and leftists according to Fox News.
that was Sup Forums nigger, and they're pretty much still the same, it was full of berncucks before he got btfo

Member when the media used to be honest?
Member when shows like the Simpsons and South Park used to mock both sides evenly?
I member - except the media being honest bit.

No.

Maybe part of growing up is realizing nobody is there to make the establishment weaker though. Hilliarly wasn't doing it. I must admit Bernie wanted too but he's no Stalin he's like a pants wetting version of Castro.

I'm just right wing tbhfam desu. I'm not here to be an unbiased funnyman.

Yeeee

Both are owned by Jews, Trump himself is a Jew.

liberals have gtg

The media used to be less about entertainment at least. News was like an hour and hey just said the news and moved on. The change was gradual and now it is just weird.

>Nigga, you can rent some time at an observatory with a powerful telescope and literally look at any of the 6 landing sites yourself, clear as day.

If that's true then why aren't there any clear as day pictures from the landing sites? I believe the moon landings happened but what you said is total bullshit. The moon is too close to get any focused shots with space based telescopes and too far to get any clear shots with ground based telescopes.

The best you can see are from images like this taken from the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter.

go away evil dogger

Seasons 3 thru 9 my good man, then they flipped the switch to absolute garbage

are you really this duped into thinking that a left vs right reading of politics is accurate? Both parties fucking suck. Congrats you hate one more.

we are by supporting trump :^)

Been here since George W. was president and at least two removals of the board. So, no. No I don't. At times it has been more left, at times, more right, but never, ever equal.

well baited, have a U

i still hate neocon kikes

Go away evil dogger.

leave dog

The ideological makeups of the two parties have changed drastically in the past decade.

This sort of thing happens a lot in American history.

Impossible, pol wasn't even around when George W was president. /New/ turned into Sup Forums in around 2011.

And it's always been very right wing.

This