Norway letting their brothers die

Is this a fucking joke Norway? Are you seriously gonna let your swedish brothers fend for themselves over here? Closing your borders and letting swedes die in the islamic state? I thought you were better than this, explain yourselves, cowards.

At least send us some fucking backup so we can get them off our lands, this is a disgrace.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pw3e64sosEg
swedennews.net/index.php/sid/241530253
investmentwatchblog.com/norway-were-ready-to-abandon-international-law/
youtube.com/watch?v=1272KaueAQ8
b.dk/nationalt/norge-vil-bryde-folkeretten-og-afvise-flygtninge-i-krisetilfaelde
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This can't be real. I refuse to believe without source. Odd it's in english.

Swedes turned away from their God and now they have no convictions to hold to

Now they're country will turn to shit as nothing matters and everything is relative

> Are you seriously gonna let your swedish brothers fend for themselves over here?

I would fucking hope so. You faggots made this mess of yours, now clean it up. That goes for Germany too.

Please be true
muh dik

To quote my Norwegian friend.

Fuck you Sven, and fuck all the Crypto-Danes just like you. This is what you get when you join the EU

Also rest assured that if anything goes down in Sweden you will see foreign fighters flock to die beside you in amounts never before seen in history, it will make foreign ISIS recruitment look like a joke.

I don't blame them, you guys are a mess.

Fuck Swedes.
You faggots did this to yourselves.

Completing unapologetic genocide in the Swedish caliphate is another option.

Give Norwegians more elbow room.

You made your bed, now lie in it.

Source.

I don't understand the mentality of these people who willfully ruin their countries

I cant wait when sweden becomes a burning wasteland roamed only by gangs of somalis

>we're so multicultural, refugees welcome!
>ohh no what's happening save us white people!

Sverige was a mistake

IT'S THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE.

everyman for himself!

Holy shit, is this picture real? Please tell me it's real. If it is, that means the world is slowly but surely waking the fuck up.

perhaps you shouldn't have fucked up so badly in the first place

No source
Fake

>I don't understand the mentality of these people who willfully ruin their countries
Says the retard who voted Trump...
Alas, this was a no-brainer, you had no choice since Shillary was the biggest no-no of the current Millenia.

Please be real, Kek demands it.

> Lets in mudslime
> Shuts doors to whites
Sorry boy. This is just white genocide part deux: Electric bugaloo

this /thread

You swedes should man up and fight for your damn country if you want to save it, not import refugees to get a taste of what it's like to be one soon.

WE WILL BUILD A WALL ON THE SWEEDISH BORDER!

AND THE SWEEDEKEKS WILL PAY FOR IT!

WHEN SWEEDEN SENDS ITS PEOPLE THEY'RE NOT SENDING THEIR BEST

THEY'RE BRINGING CRIME, THEY'RE BRINGING DRUGS, THEIR KILLERS AND RAPISTS,

and some I assue are decent blonde cute aryan purebloods.

not their fault ya'll too busy preppin' the cuckshed to realize you've imported a mass rapeculture that'll likely revolt in your lifetime against ye cunts.

Why are we so based guys?

Watch your tongue or we will cut off butter export

We will send you tendies if necessary.

I will come halp you fite the cucks and Achmed's with precision, Sven. But this is a good thing. You can restore the Swedish Kingdom on your own, and elect the Golden One as your emperor-King. He will unfuck your shit.

Vi får skylla oss själva. Jag hade velat sett Sverige göra likadant om det vore tvärt om.

>You can restore the Swedish Kingdom on your own, and elect the Golden One as your emperor-King.
That would be glorious, in all actuality

great news for dk then

Wew I'm so fucking glad to have Norwegian blood senpai. I probably couldn't look I'm the mirror if I were a swed.

No source?

Sage

You cucks made your bed now you get to sleep in the wet spot. Why get angry when your neighbors don't want any part of your mess?

Obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=pw3e64sosEg

If you shoot yourself in the head, I am not going to be around, when the cops show up.
NOT A BAD FRIEND, JUST DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH THAT SHIT.

I can only hope that's true. Can't let that cancer metastasize.

Based Norway

If they open the borders to "swedes" then they have to let the Muslim slimes in too. You did this to yourselves.
My country is in the same boat, I need to move somewhere uncucked before it's too late.

Don't make us walk over Öresund and slap your shit again

>tfw no cheap furniture store if sweden gets overrun by somalis

RARE
A
R
E

Norway is the best way.
Gas the Sweeds, race war now

I hope Denmark and Finland does the same.
We should not be saved, only the strong few that survives the carnage.
NATO already has a plan for a "Sweden in chaos" scenario.. so.. yeah.

Lol nobody will go to Europe to fight for Sweden.

That fucking stupid smiley face ruined it.

I can't blame the Norwegians, but they aren't far from heading the same path as we are.

I'll stay and try to change this place for as long as I can, but it just sucks having to find somewhere else to belong if, well, when this all goes to shit.

Best bloodline.

this

Provide source or be called a faggot.

The only disgrace here is you Sven.

Put on your big boy pants, find your fucking balls and take your country back you cuck.

Motherfucker, you can try, ohh wait, the swedish navy is shit, and would get rekt in 2.3 secounds .

If the Swedes won't, why should anyone else?

> If the muslim immigrants won't fight for their homeland, why should anyone else let them in in the first place?

swedennews.net/index.php/sid/241530253

investmentwatchblog.com/norway-were-ready-to-abandon-international-law/

>>we're so multicultural, refugees welcome!
>>ohh no what's happening save us white people!

It's even funnier since Norway was cucking along with us a few years ago. Then they switched tactics.

They'll take in blacks but not swedes.

this is pretty old actualy from febuary.

youtube.com/watch?v=1272KaueAQ8

Fucking based women. She must know of the taqqiya

Denmark is closed too.

I know where you're coming from. Americans fought for their own land because it was musket v musket. Now it's rifle against drone or f16 or tank. It's suicide to fight the government

You think that, but whites have a habit of letting people deal with the outcome of their own choices. If we liberate Sweden, they'll just invite all the migrants back after we leave.

A man makes his own, and this particular man is disliked by all his neighbours.
Expect Denmark and Finland to follow suit.

Crypto-Danes? What kind of meme is this?

sleep in the bed you made sweden

>sweden cucked so hard they try and force it on based norway

not today fuckers

> Implying you have to fight your own army to save your own homeland

Guess who the Swedish soldiers are? Protip: They're fucking Swedes!

One source from Spesia, no other sources.

>It's a Russian shill episode

Colour me surprised

>Swedes turned away from their God
>their (((God)))

Swedes have Gods and Goddesses, Christcuck.

When they return to the old ways, they will cleanse Sweden of the Islamic horde like they cleansed European churches of their wealth during the viking raids of old.

>cowards

kek. This is the only brave move.

It was written in February by a literally who website.

That woman has balls of steel.

Hail Norway!

If Sweden is to die I hope we don't drag anyone down with us.

Norway and Denmark should cut all ties and wall the boarder. Our nation is killing itself but why should others suffer?

i cringed a little bit

>a woman leader

Jokes on you, Vikings and Muslims have been friends forever

This will be the saving grace of the West.

Shitskins think they're going to take over by coming to our countries and pumping out kids. The flaw in this plan is that they're too stupid and lazy to do anything other than sit at home on welfare, and as such they haven't acquired a single shred of power or influence within any of our institutions.

When it comes time to throw them out, they'll go relatively quietly as soon as they realize we're serious.

>Norway letting their brothers die

Since when has Somalia and Norway been related?

Keep dreaming, Sweden is cucked beyond repair

Update - it is taken out of context, they will not accept refugees if the Swedish refugee system collapses, not is SWEDEN collapses

b.dk/nationalt/norge-vil-bryde-folkeretten-og-afvise-flygtninge-i-krisetilfaelde

Why won't Norway invade Sweeden to get that sweet, sweet clay?

FUCK KEKS

NO MERCY

BURN THE COAL

PAY THE TOLL

FUCK SWEDEN

CLOSE THAT BORDER

BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL

Nobody except edgy metalheads give a shit about asatro in Scandinavia, not even the right wing.

I fucking hope they let your shit country die. have fun getting raped

Sweden you are infected with liberalism and there's no cure. Migrants aren't the problem, they are harmless without white swedes that think it's a good idea to take them in. Those cancerous ideas have to be baptized by fire.

If norway lets swedes in, that brand of liberalism will seed itself into norway. And the norwegians will ponder why sweden fell and attempt the same experiment but "this time we'll get it right". As if there is a right or wrong way to let heathens flood into your country.

NORWAY YES

YES

When will we MDMA?

:(

Closing the borders towards sweden should be step one.

Are there any pure white countries left? Will Switzerland be able to survive?

That's why they pair them with the white women so the white women can raise them

Why should they babysit you guys while you're off getting culturally enriched like a daughter with severe daddy issues?

I don't care. Sure, it would be nice to engage in a big grouphug up here, but we made our bed, it isn't Norways problem. Hopefully they'll send volunteers for our right wing death squads, though.

They can't, we have too many stronk Bofors missiles and forest warriors, skilled in gorilla warfare

Just let me LARP in peace.

>Americans project this hard
>they are this delusional

It's always Americans falling for this low quality bait, see what a low number of Euro posters are ITT and then compare it to the retards flocking to an image with no context or sources

That was when people needed to rob and pillage to survive, no one will fight back now because people are well fed and this keeps them passive.
They will keep feeding people until they are outnumbered and replaced , people will stay passive there will be no fightback ever.

>filename

Om jag säger "Han leder skickligt sina arméer i härnad", vad säger du då?

>tfw sweden is a net food importer now
>tfw norway will always be a net exporter

Poland should invade and steal all their art/gold