What's he afraid of, Sup Forums?

What's he afraid of, Sup Forums?
Truth doesn't fear investigation.

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/0f1305c8742547df9bcf978b2c15997c/Trump-voter-lost-her-home-to-new-Treasury-secretary
snopes.com/2016/12/02/trump-camp-sues-to-block-battleground-state-vote-recounts/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

apnews.com/0f1305c8742547df9bcf978b2c15997c/Trump-voter-lost-her-home-to-new-Treasury-secretary

>Americans

that they will find the voter fraud

he's not even president yet, jesus

Didn't pay her mortgage

>it's some guys fault!!

its about a cabinet pick.

All i can say is because its a waste of time and money here in michigan we use paper ballots that have already been recounted that sill bitch jill will only cover the cost up to 800,000 the rest is the tax payers which would be me and in Michigan its a complete joke to do a recount here

>Just lay down and take it, goy. Nothing bad will happen in this fair game of US politics :^)
Cuckservatives fight leftists in good faith, then lose because leftists are a bunch of cheating occultist degenerates.

wrong.

it's likely that the clinton campaign would attempt even further voter fraud, they're trying to prevent that

good goy, remember the three gorillion fraudulent votes

>recount
>"oh looking at all these hundreds of thousands of votes for Hillary we happen to find, what a coincidence, no goy don't bother looking into where they came from

maybe he's afraid that if he loses the recount in just a single state that there's a possibility that enough electors will switch their votes to reflect the winner of the popular vote considering Hillary won it by nearly two and a half million votes. I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility. Why wouldn't Trump take every step he could to ensure he becomes president?

t b h that's a pretty incriminating move. makes it look pretty suspect, maybe drumpf did actually cheat

There's no way they would get away with this.

Lol, it's already been proven without a doubt that Trump has won both the EC and pop vote. Deal with it faggot.

>Sage goes in all fields.

>someone actually made a drawing of that literal crackhead
ffs

>saved

>implying illegals didn't vote
You are the goodest goy.

>Sage goes in all fields.
>doesn't know that posting images negates the sage
i want newfag redditors to fucking leave

>implying you have any evidence for that

>not paying your mortgage
>getting angry when you get foreclosed on
>blaming a president-elect that had nothing to do with it
Can't wait for boomers to die tbqh

How do you even miss a payment less than $1? They don't foreclose just for one missed payment, especially that small.

>millions of people voted illegally
>"maybe we should be sure and do a recount?"
>no, stop, go away

fake news

Yeah, she's a total dumbass. I don't know where whoever got the claim it was foreclosed on a few cents.

>In 1998, she bought a triplex for $248,000 in Hawthorne, California, not too far from Los Angeles International Airport.

>She rented out two of the units and lived in the third. Colebrook refinanced her mortgage in order to renovate the property and help buy additional homes to generate rental income.

>By the time the financial crisis struck in 2008, she had an interest-only mortgage on the triplex known as a "pick-a-payment" loan. Her monthly payments ran as high as $2,000 and only covered the interest on the debt. Then she got ensnarled in the economic downturn.

Because it was in fact rigged.
He is was chosen by (((them)))
Every president is.

Google even had him as 45th president of the United States months before the election

snopes.com/2016/12/02/trump-camp-sues-to-block-battleground-state-vote-recounts/

>(((investigation)))

Are you implying that a recounted would show evidence of illegals voting?

Do you have any idea what a recount actually does?

YASSSSSS QUEEEN
She only needs to flip 23k votes in PA to win

#ImWithHer

shhh let the goyim feel smart

>it was rigged
>don't actually count the votes or they'll find out
Gee, wish they would've thought about that. Stupidest fucking posts I've seen all year.

>(((RARE AS FUCK)))

He's fucking with Stein, he can waste the money keeping her tied up in court forever trying to justify how she thinks she deserves a recount, she would never win, it's a waste of time and money. She'll still be arguing her case in 2020.

The new President is trying his damnedest to save Pennsylvania millions of dollars

>politico
plz

That was fixed ages ago.

Oh look, more Fake News links

RARE

A C C E P T
T H E
R E S U L T
O F
T H E
E L E C T I O N

No more women candidates.
They can't win and they take so long to fucking lose.

Are you actually from there or are you using a proxy?

redittor detected

are you CIA?

>Argument is over
>Get into a dispute about where to eat lunch 8 months later
>Bring it up again

Why are the states TRump won the only recount ones?
sore loser assholes

You and Barbados need to stop devaluing your flags.

Where is?

As a detective I'm laughing at you. Having the truth and being right doesn't mean shit in this world.

>As a detective
Talk with me. Tell me wise things.

Of course he's trying to fucking block it, it'll cost the taxpayers fucking millions.

While I'm not completely dismissing your argument. At this point the media is out to get him like always, and even once the recount is done, you won't hear he won legitimately in the recount. Also this is just building him as an "fake" president which will forever taint any progress he does.

he is afraid that if the recount happens that the electoral votes will not be counted because it would not be done in time for the election.

"Millions voted illegally"

Where's the proof?

Hmmm.....maybe a recount could solve this.

the whole purpose is to delay the inauguration by maybe a few days or a week.

It's obstructionism plain and simple to create chaos. That's why it was spearheaded by the Green party.

We can just use the scientific method, remove all the illegals over the next 4 years and see how Trump fairs in 2020, he can admit he's wrong if the numbers don't change :^)

Let's add a great big wall to that to make sure they don't sneak back.

Why are there only 3 more Vice Presidents? Shouldn't there be 5 more? 4 Assassinations plus 1 died in office.

Im worry guys

So do you just expect illegals not to vote when all they have to do is register with a utility bill, or drivers license that the state provides with no proof of citizenship? You must be right, they would never break law the and vote, just like they would never break the law and enter the country without a visa or going through the naturalization process.

>win the election
>allow a recount

Pick one