Do you think Trump should stop using Twitter?

Do you think Trump should stop using Twitter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s9xokE0fRok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2017 will be known as the year of the bantz

what a time to be alive

>trump grabs women's pussies without their consent: sexual assault
>megyn poses in a magazine of her own volition: not sexual assault

you see the difference now, idiots?

>without their consent
Prove it.

>you see the difference now, idiots?
What difference, at this point, does it even make?

>saying something = doing it
liberal logic

Never. I want Trump's tweets to be like FDR's late night radio talks.

based Trump.why close twitter? he speaks like a real person and that's what people like about him!

Gets paid to pose in a magazine.

>Not legal prostituton

they LET you

megyn is a fucking cnn loving normie. you could spot it a mile away and now she's just extra salty and butthurt.

>without their consen

you just don't get it, do you?

It's hilarious.
I wish Taft used twitter

The whole point of his comment is that they LET him do it.

It's almost like liberals are terrible at logic and communication parsing.

THE MADMAN

>without their consent
here's the part where you fucked up,

>trump grabs women's pussies without their consent
You fuckers never quit, Trump said he could because in Hollywood women will do anything for a shot at their 15 minutes of fame. Intentionally twist the truth to make a point.

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

Still makes me kek

No.

Why?

I think "Fuck you OP for suggesting that".

Insider tip: they made a deal with him in the transition team. He gets to shitpost to his hearts content till inauguration day, and then they are taking his twitter back over again.
t.not eric trump. ;)

It worked. Why should he do anything different?

Well I don't have twitter but there goes everyones fun. Lame.

Also, who the hell are you?!

>>trump grabs women's pussies without their consent:

How do you no it's without consent? Because it isn't in writing?

He said all this shit and still fucking won.

you can tell she doesn't have a sexy bone in her body from those pics. even women who look good and have professional posers and photographers still need to be sexy in their bones. she is just awkward and not sexy. looks like she's farting in that pic.

Forget Bill Clinton. None of those women exist.

Gay or female post

I always thought he would win, but looking back I think if they had just waited to drop this tape until election week Hillary would be president. It almost worked. I bet she looks back in regret about not holding on to it longer. Probably thought it was a sure thing either way.

it really is amazing that he actually tweeted this

what a great election this was i wish i could relive this year over and over again

*know

>i wish i could relive this year over and over again

I don't. It was stressful as fuck as an american.

>Megyn Kelly
>bimbo

Best. Election. Ever.

nope, never. They are funny and possible honest. Even if they are just pushing buttons for lulz, they are entertaining.

> without their consent
Where did this meme come from? What don't you idiots understand about the word "let"

Nice ip canada

Back in my day a man told it like it is,whether you wanted to hear it or not. It's a sign of being a real man.

No Trump's twitter is objectively the funniest thing on the planet. A president shit-talking people 24/7 I fucking love it.

Jesus Christ my fucking sides

I love trump so fucking much MAGA

Why should he? Social media is the only way trump can talk to the people without his words being twisted by the fake media.

i fuckin love it, its kinda like Coolidges radio talk. lets america get to know him better

youtube.com/watch?v=s9xokE0fRok

Trump said they LET you grab them by the pussy

let means allow/consent

He doesn't need twitter. He'll have every smartphone in the nation as his captive audience.

No! I love the idea of being able to tell the president that he's a fucking clown whenever I want to

Absolutely not. In fact, I would like to receive daily texts from our President Elect. Bring back Firesides.

"President Trump's Fireside Tweets"

>"Women let you do anything"
>not consent

dumbass

Doesn't he get the @POTUS twitter or does he assign someone to run it?

Trump uses Twitter to bend the Main Stream Media's narrative to his will any time he wants. They haven't caught on yet. It's hillarious. He shitposts from his toilet at 3 am and the (((media))) spends 24 hours straight reporting on it. He has literally taken control of the entire media with only the tiniest effort. No. He should not stop tweeting. The shit posting must go on.

>yfw: New Message from President Donald J. Trump
>"Hi Jeb! - DJT"

Long Live the God Emperor

I think thats run by the White House Press Corps.

She can't get away with this hypocrisy. I hope someone rapes the shit out of Megyn Kelly. I mean long and hard. Just rape the female empowerment bullshit out of her. I want to see her utterly defeated and back in the kitchen where she belongs.

"You dont even have to ask"

> saying something
> literally telling billy bush about events that happened in the past.

Conservative listening skills.

Trumpshills triggered HARD.

I wish Harry Truman had Twitter

He'd be dropping A bombs left and right

ahahahahhaha fucking mittens

Gay female here, and that poster is spot on. She's not attractive and those pics show it more than anything else.

it does not matter. in the end us economy will crash. the longer it takes the harder it will fall.

would it be non-consensual if I gave a homeless guy 5 dollars without him asking? what if i bought my neighbor a pizza without asking them? is that non-consensual?

>without their consent

Absolutely not.
I like trump, but that aside, I want as direct and transparent a line to the mind of the president available as much as possible.

I don't trust politicians because politicians use focus groups and think tanks to meticulously design every word they utter. Which amounts to every thing they say, at best, being a distortion of what they really think.

If it were practical to have politicians doped up on sodium thiopental 24/7 I'd want that too. Virtually all of societal ills are caused, at least in part, by the people we trust with power acting dishonestly.

You came here to question if our President Elect should stop trolling?

>that tweet about sharks
okay what the fuck prompted that?

>not even a realyfucking tweet

everyone above my post has been trolled

>grabs women's pussies without their consent
trump has a list of all the people in the media who said this

truth is, he said in a jocular manner, that his thing is to just grab 'em right by the pussy after taking the furniture shopping, there is no evidence that he just walks around grabbing women by the pussy

anyway trump has a list and he's going to sue the absolute shit out of all the media people who lied and said that he just walks around grabbing women by the pussy, people who intentionally or even unintentionally misrepresented the tape

it's going to be like gawker times a hundred

damn trouble making bimbos

>without their consent
He expressly stated that opposite.

sage

>ignoring the metaphor of how women prostitute themselves over men with status or wealth
>ignore it because it doesnt flow well with your narrative

feminist logic