Racists on Sup Forums live in a bubble of hate cut off from the rest of the world

FACT: 99% of Europeans support and welcome Muslim immigration, and here's why:

Muslim immigration will allow all Europeans to retire at an earlier age. The median age of Muslims in Europe is 32 compared to the Median native European age of 40. By introducing new, younger taxpayers to the workforce, all Europeans will reap the benefits of increased revenue and public spending, not to mention private sector economic growth. Currently, death rates across the continent are outpacing birth rates, and without a means to replace the working population, all of Europe faces economic stagnation.
The reception and integration of migrants will require investments that will help pull the European economy out of recession. Beyond the obvious job creation within housing and infrastructure to provide for the new Europeans, people working in language instruction, social workers, translators, vocational trainers, and others will benefit from the facilitation effort.
In the long term, Muslim immigration will serve as a boon to national security. Refugees fleeing from the war torn regions of Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, etc... are fleeing Islamic fundamentalism and this are far less likely to support radical groups. Their experiences and attitudes will having a moderating effect on Europe's existing Muslim communities. Not to mention the obvious fact that accepting Muslim refugees is an important first step in reconciliation with the rest of the Muslim world.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09LONDON27_a.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Refugees fleeing from the war torn regions of Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, etc... are fleeing Islamic fundamentalism and this are far less likely to support radical groups. Their experiences and attitudes will having a moderating effect on Europe's existing Muslim communities.

You're pulling BS out of your ass. Sage faggot

GILF says otherwise

>99% of Europeans support and welcome Muslim immigration

99% of "Christians" think Yahweh is Jesus' "our Father who art in heaven" - that doesn't make it true.

A social commodity like the ability to retire at a fair age is not old. My tradition is old. A social commodity doesn't get to decide the fate of my tradition.

That's what most Eurocucks actually think, or should be thinking.

>99% want muds
>what is brexit

Anti pilgrim Iroquois live in a bubble of hate cut off from the rest of the world.

what is why you must constantly spam here, because everyone else obviously agrees with you

>By introducing new, younger taxpayers to the workforce, all Europeans will reap the benefits of increased revenue and public spending, not to mention private sector economic growth. Currently, death rates across the continent are outpacing birth rates, and without a means to replace the working population, all of Europe faces economic stagnation.
Give up your homeland because muh economy muh shekels. Encouraging people to have more kids is too heeeeeeeerd

>Muslim immigration will allow all Europeans to retire at an earlier age.

Not when they're living off welfare paid by Europeans working 70 hour work weeks. Kill yourself faggot.

>FACT: 99% of Europeans support and welcome Muslim immigration, and here's why:

No they dont, amerilard. Maybe 10% at most.

Also. Ive studied economics and have a masters in it, i can confidentially say you idea of retiring age and new workers is just daft and more akin to a fantasy rather than reality.

tl;dr

OP is a faggot.

Most actual racists are undeducated low iq poor trailer trash.

>Immigrants drain all social welfare and never produce anything except more children on welfare
>contribute nothing but the destruction of public services and amenities
>abolish the local culture and social unity
>Europeans reap the benefits and retire early

Top Kek faggot. I r8 8/8

>Racists on Sup Forums live in a bubble of hate cut off from the rest of the world
ok

don't you have a baby penis to suck
Most of these mudslimes are on welfare and won't be paying jack shit

b-but muh systemic racism

America isn't Europe most people in my country hate ragheads

Haven't read the news lately, you fucking faggot.

No go fuck a butthole and die out, like the rest of you "liberal" cucks.

Most actual racists hide it from the public so you would have no way of knowing.

Cuck.

99% of ALL Europeans?

tl;dr
OP is a faggot.

Racist with nothing to lose are open about being racist. Racists with a lot to lose keep it hidden and pretend to be a liberal faggot to fit in.

Uneducated shitskins from the middle east are not equivalent to European workers. We need skilled workers in the market. It would be like expecting a toddler to do a man's job.

>FACT: 99% of Europeans support and welcome Muslim immigration
Stopped reading.

>muslims
>workforce
They can't even fucking read.

and these are the same shithead liberals that will tell you Trump can't bring jobs back because all the low skilled jobs are going to be automated and we just need basic income...

"FACT"

W R O N G
R
O
N
G

Is it even worth reading the rest, lads? His primary argument is a lie.

>99% of Europeans support and welcome Muslim immigration, and here's why
t. Carl the cuck, source: his dilated anus

>99% of Europeans support and welcome Muslim immigration, and here's why:
i think you are lying.

Have you ever seen working muslim? pimping sluts and dealing drugs doesnt count.

This is what I call a bluepill. All lies after lies.

Stop replying to this thread, it is a troll thread, just fucking stop.

All of you morons are the reason Sup Forums has turned to shit recently. You keep replying to garbage threads with no purpose. This is why libs win, people. They trigger you then distract you from advocating your own ideas.

stay the fuck out

Settled muslims in the UK have the lowest levels of employment, and highest benefit take of any group.
Each generation has become more radicalised than the last.
The refugees coming into Europe are even less literate and more radical than those already here.
We will have to work longer, and have our pensions reduced, to fund these utterly useless cunts that despise us as much as we despise them.
It's a fucking shitstorm, and this is very weak bait, fuck off and kill yourself. Sage.

stopped reading

>Muslim immigration will allow all Europeans to retire at an earlier age

Wrong.

Even if it were true, which it isn't, that would be a shit reason to "welcome" muslim immigration.

What's the point of retiring 5 years earlier if the price to pay is living in a third world shithole?

If I wanted to do that I'd work 5 years and then move to Colombia or something.

Sweden's HDI projection over 30 years is third world tier, thanks to your glorious muslims paying their pensions.

Sure. Like that other fact: 99% chance Shillary will win.

Fuck you stupid retard, stop pulling lies out of your ass. You don't even live here.
There is not a lack of workers here, but a lack of jobs. IAdding a fuckton of unqualified workers will only make the price of labor plummet even more and raise welfare expenses, fucking up even more statal retirements funds.

Sage. Go suck sandnigger dick, cuck.

> 99% of Europeans support and welcome Muslim immigration
So why are we about to elect a guy solely on the basis of him telling muslims to go away?

By the way, this picture shows you just how wrong you are about that 99%:

Trump won the election.
The doctors should have told that before they released you from the padded cell retreat.
But then again they make lots of money from repeat customers.

You want to see what the governments' view really are on this
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09LONDON27_a.html

>FREEEEDDDDOOOMMMMMMM!

>implying mudslimes pay taxes
topkek

Why is that even classified? It's just some routine statistics about the demographic. I bet most of that is publicly available and was just compiled to make a report.

>being so ashamed of your beliefs that you have to hide them publicly
>calling someone else a cuck

Pick one

>all women and numales

jesus fucking christ

WEW LAD!

sage bait threads

>migrants
>taxpayers
fucking kek m80, almost had me for a second

It's not about being ashamed.

It's about realizing that we live in a politically correct society where having even slightly contoversial opinions can cost you your livelihood.

You fucking cuck.