Is this the peak of western civilization?

Is this the peak of western civilization?

Pic related

what the fuck is the point of this thread

This one in particular? Or the faggot making yet another thread about chicken?

I just have 5 pieces of fried chicken from kfc with a voucher
god bless the colonel
god bless america

bump

Being able to pick up a roast chicken read to eat for less than an hour's wages for the poorest of citizens is actually pretty fucking amazing if you think about it.

god bless costco

I can get a 1/4 lb. hot dog and a 32oz. soda for $0.79 at the gas station across the street.

Honestly 5 bucks for a roast chicken is a good deal. I'll eat a 1/3 of it on sunday. Cut it up the next day. Take 1/2 Make some chicken bacon ranch wontons for lunch during the week, use the other half on thursday to make a chicken pot pie.

They fed it.
Slaughter it.
Ship it.
Cook it.
Package it.

For $4.99. Pretty crazy really.

Most prepared food at Costco is a loss leader.

Yeah exactly, it really is a fantastic deal. I'll have the drumsticks and wings when I get home with some rice and a salad. I'll clean the breasts for that healthy white neat and have chicken Cesar salads the next two days. If there's any left I make some chicken quesadillas. I save the carcass and all the bones and juice on the bottom and throw it all in my crockpot with some onions garlic parsley carrots and vegetable stock. That shit cooks down to like a super broth and then I strain it n save that for when I wanna make soup or stew.

Sorry about my retarded spelling and grammar on my phone.

Sup Forums needs a red piled cooking thread

Sunday: Chicken
Monday: Turkey
Tuesday: fish
Wed: one day of month beef/ leftovers
thursday: chicken
friday: Pizza/ Vegetarian/ alcohal/ or just fast
saturday: Out to eat/ carry out/ alcohal

my regiment.

Man our chickens cost nearly twice as much as yours and I still thought it was a great deal.

I used to pick one up every week until I got sick of all the different combinations to use it. Looks kind of good now, so I'll start that back up again.

I couldn't make it without more beef

3 pounds of chicken for 4.99 + tax?

its not a terrible price for high cost of living cities

It's fucking magical. There's no way they aren't selling these chickens at a loss.

I can get a whole rotisserie chicken and a fresh, warm loaf of French bread for less than $10 at my supermarket. Salad greens are only a couple of bucks as well.

monday: food from work, whatever is in fridge, booz
tuesday:^
wednesday:^
thursday:^
friday:^
saturday:^
sunday: cook up a shit load of food, booz