>Leafcucks will unironically defend this

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

Why do Canadians celebrate the extinction of race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lKV9JMDib98
youtu.be/AltQvQB_Gsc?t=23m38s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mfw my tax dollars funded this

Wait a minute, seriously?

How much even?

JUST C U C K IT YO!

>every living human on earth will be dark skinned and look exactly the same
>that's diversity

No wonder Canadians shitpost so much, they need an outlet

>mfw i haven't paid a dollar in tax for over a year

annex us

do it

Fucking niggers.

cbc is funded by tax dollars.
"""""""fair and balanced news source"""""""

>Leafcucks will unironically defend this
Look at the dislike bar retard. As for anecdata personally this makes me feel murderous.

>113 cancuks approve

Can't spell canuck without cuck

>The Nat Zee Alt-Right

Libs think they're so witty

>I like white women so I'm going to convince them to stop breeding with other whites.
1000 years later
>Aaahhh sheeeeit where da wite womin at?

wildrose will win the next election

ok praise

>diversity is our strength
>let's all become homogeneous

what does canada mean by this

>comments are disabled

kek, you fucking leafcucks need to be raked once and for all

this video will simply make people MORE racist in Canada

CAN YOU UM LIKE LITERALLY STOP ASCRIBING THIS VIDEO TO CANADIANS IN GENERAL LIKE UM K THX

I DISAVOW I DISAVOW I DISAVOW I DISAVOW I DISAVOW I DISAVOW I DISAVOW I DISAVOW I DISAVOW I DISAVOW I DISAVOW I DISAVOW I DISAVOW I DISAVOW I DISAVOW I DISAVOW I DISAVOW I DISAVOW I DISAVOW I DISAVOW I DISAVOW I DISAVOW I DISAVOW I DISAVOW I DISAVOW I DISAVOW I DISAVOW I DISAVOW I DISAVOW I DISAVOW I DISAVOW I DISAVOW I DISAVOW I DISAVOW I DISAVOW I DISAVOW I DISAVOW I DISAVOW I DISAVOW I DISAVOW I DISAVOW I DISAVOW I DISAVOW I DISAVOW I DISAVOW I DISAVOW I DISAVOW I DISAVOW I DISAVOW I DISAVOW I DISAVOW I DISAVOW I DISAVOW I DISAVOW I DISAVOW I DISAVOW I DISAVOW I DISAVOW I DISAVOW I DISAVOW I DISAVOW I DISAVOW

>it's inevitable
Not if we have anything to say about it.

You're playing a dangerous game here.

This is satire, you retards.

This guy is known for self deprecating humor, he constantly mocks his native ancestors.

Remember when 22 minutes was funny?

youtube.com/watch?v=lKV9JMDib98

Things went downhill when rick mercer left and said he was a faggot

>diversity is our strength
>someday we'll all be the same and then our problems will be over!

Canada will be white.

Pushing me further right again.

I've given up on Canada. I am going to move to England to the peak district.

The UK is still 87% white and although about 20% of that is Polish their women are hot and their men are redpilled so I've always liked them.

Please someone save video and post on liveleak, they whole thing will get ditched soon. Im at work.

ok thx kep me posted

Don't they get that this approach is what's killing them
>AHAHAHA JUST GIVE UP WHITE BOI YOUR DEMOGRAPHIC IS OVER... in 40 years
>WTF WHY ARE YOU VOTING AGAINST ME NOW!?!

Someone tell me this is a parody, please. No fucking sane person would take the time to draw this up, cast, SIT THERE AND EDIT IT and think throughout the whole time "Yeah, this is going to change minds...I'm doing this for my wife's son's future!"

Go to the US instead.

I want to see their face when the fascist coup finally happens.

This is one of the few videos where I saw Canadians go batshit. They had to disable comments.

People have pointed out the implications that assuming mixed-race people are less racist and that racial homogenity will end hate has rather insidious implications. That's basically what people start believing before they try to breed out the savages or eliminate the undesirables.

Feel bad for you Leaf, you've got at least five more years of cuckery.

I say it on this board all the time.

Canadians aren't the type of progressive lefties that you see in Sweden/Germany/New York/LA. And I live in Toronto too.

They're more like family-democrats. It's a reserved country socio-politically.

Waiting for the inevitable liberation by Trump. Fuck this Multicult experiment Trudeau and his Father shilled. Some of us are based enough to want him out next election.

This is why the CBC needs to be defunded.

Why is government TV making political comedy clips, anyways? Comedy is inherently taking a stance

almost 2 billion per year and theyre asking for 400k more this year

this

It's a joke. Why does the CBC even need public funding? It's retarded. Sun News never got Public funding. Despite it being a decent alternative news source.

beautiful.

what a fucking eruption this was.

White canadian men are boiling under the surface. This was such a minor blip and it caused tens of thousands of immediate reactions within the hour

It's already happening, I live on the East Coast and even a lot of people here are getting tired of the Liberal bullshit. The Liberals are sowing their own end.

>Red Ice
>Liberal

M8....

>Newfie
Calling him Newfie is an insult to Newfies such as myself. We're pretty based for the most part but this dude is just a mongrel.

wonder who could be behind this video

It was good so progressive I feel great to be Canadian.

He's in a bit of an odd situation being literally the only brown newfie in history

youtu.be/AltQvQB_Gsc?t=23m38s

waste of trips

Makes me think of those 90s video that told kids not to do drugs. only more cringy.

start at 23:38 btw

Because Canadians arent Canadians anymore...

God I fucking hate this country. The CBC makes shit like this using tax dollars and then censors any disapproval. Fucking faggots.

I'm half white half Iraqi Christian. I look like this.

gross

No you aren't. No you don't.

This.

Trump needs to focus on the northern border too.

Yes. My father is actually British, he lived in Iraq during the Saddam era.

Middle Easterners and whites have been mixing for ages.

Sick beat.

you look like this

Half white half Arabs always have pretty light skin in my experience, even half Indians look white

you decorate like an arab too

We don't
We'll celebrate theirs instead

nuke em

Though my mom is from Iraq she still had a paler complexion than my father. Her people are called "Assyrian"?

You say that as if it is a bad thing.

>abandoning your homeland instead of staying to fight
Coward.

>this guy is on government payroll

that's victorian decorating.

and the rest of your house

Please annex us. We need it. Trump can save us. Unless the Conservatives win in the next election we're pretty much finished.

My grandparents are British. I'm second generation Canadian. If anything it would be more noble to leave and return to the homeland then deal with this mess of an experimental country.

That's a bit comfy tbqhwyf.

Good question. I'll ask everyone at the next chink meeting.

I'll ask Canada what zi thinks and get back to you/

kek, cause the british are any better?

They're more cucked than us.

Look at the backlash this stupid silly video got in a couple of hours.

The british literally have roaming gang rapists that the police in Rotherham are too afraid to do anything about because they don't want to be waycist

London is a fucking cesspool

c r u s h
k i l l
d e s t r o y

yeah if you're 5

Trips of POWAH

Are you retarded?

The UK is no different than here. If you want to live in the 'peak district' great, have fun… but you don't need to make dumb excuses.

im glad i dont pay any taxes and never will

Agreed friend. But rural England remains over 85% British, and the same with most of Northern England.
>Moving to london ever
Hahahha I would never move there. It's ridiculously brown. London is a cesspool.

I'm sick of this country cutting back civil liberties in favor of supporting Lefties. I'm tired of having to work 2 jobs so the welfare cases in this town can live off my dime and continue to drink and snort their fucking welfare money away. Blacks get free fucking money in this country despite us not practicing slavery whatsoever. Immigration is driving us out of work because we can't compete with wages. This country is done. The only thing that can save us at this point is a Trump esque election and victory.

>Agreed friend. But rural England remains over 85% British, and the same with most of Northern England.
How is that any different from rural Canada? 2-3 hours north of Toronto and you're in redneck heaven.

Good...

Looks like Trump's garage.

Like I've said before, the lefties in Canada are family-democrats.

This video that barely even offended me got tens of thousands of raging Canadians in an hour.

I wrote a ton of shit on his twitter and every comment was multiply liked or hearted or whatever the fuck it is. Canada can be saved

But yeah. I was fucking incensed that I have to work 2 jobs with no days off so that I can pay taxes for this bullshit CBC. That's one thing I'm absolutely sick of.

Looks like a pussy. This little fuck wouldn't last 1 round.

meant to quote

Yeah, I mean... Even 30 mins out of Toronto it's 100% white.

i actually don't mind the enclaves of Brampton & Mississauga because it keeps them all in one place

reported

>Hello fellow youngsters, we're here to talk about the glory of multiculturalism. Have you accepted diversity into your heart?
And people wonder why the next generation seems so conservative.

Because it's not genocide if they're white. Unless they're Jews then it's the worst thing ever.

Comments are closed, but discussion tab in channel is open.

what in the fuck canada. You niggers need to fix some things now if this is accepted as normal.

go to his twitter if you want to write something

It's not. Canada fucking exploded after he posted this.

Canada's a lot more conservative than you people realize

The problem is that those enclaves are closing in on us. Where I grew up in Scarborough used to be about 50/50. Now when I go back there to visit it's like taking a trip to Pakistan, and where I live now is becoming less white by the year.

I hate this "we will all be beige" shit.

The only countries currently producing more than the sustenance level of offspring are the Islamic Nigger countries.So white and black mix in western countries now, making beige. In 100 years, beige and black will mix in western countries, making brown. In 200 years... planet of the apes.

We had an answer once upon a time. It was called colonialism and it was glorious. It was the best possible arrangement for everyone. But it was destroyed by virtue-signalers.

Well then stop letting it appear as if Toronto represents you people.