Why does Sup Forums hate Obama so much? He wasn't that bad...

Why does Sup Forums hate Obama so much? He wasn't that bad. He saved the economy from the Bush disaster and killed Bin Laden plus a lot of other little things. What did he do wrong?

Goldman Sachs scared the shit out of congress into thinking a depression would come if we didn't fund their bailout.

In reality the other banks who didn't bet so aggressively would have just picked up all the new clients.

He fell for it, and fucked our debt big time.

Barack pls go

fuck off

whites cant live with the facts that a blackman saved their asses in 2007

>killed Bin Laden
>Obama taking credit for the actions an unsung hero risked his life to do while he was safe and sound in the white house war room
Do you people have no shame?

i cant wait until thump raped the shit out of this god forsaken country...my only pray is that God has mercys on the so called christian

Idiot, he didn't kill Obama he watched it happen and congress was mostly responsible for the economic crisis. Bush had very little responsibility other than maybe being too willing to go along with the bad policies that had been in effect for years when he took office.

stop with your nonsense..bin landen was killed under Obama command get over it

911 happen under the 2nd Bush command, pearl harbor happen under fdr, Truman bombed the japs under his command...

I voted for that asshole the first time because he promised to end drone strikes and close Guantanamo.

He expanded the drone program to killing American citizens without trial and didn't close Guantanamo.

Fuck him and his husband.

how can white asses be saved in 2007 if they can't live?

Nice argument faggot

keked

How can you live if you cant even even?

Continued and advanced a series of wars planned years previous during the bush administration.
Made Bush tax cuts permanent.
Didn't shut down Guantanamo.
Greenlit more federal raids on marijuana dispensaries than Bush did.
Refuses to pardon Snowden.
Increased the power of the surveillance state.

I mean Sup Forums probably loves all these things, but these are some of the shitty things Obama did.

He used the power of the presidency to force displacement levels of immigration into Europe

He is literally the worst president in history and has probably started WW3

so no you people do not have shame.

Not one member of seal team 6 voted for obama or Hillary

but you did live as a result of the blackman having his MAIN AND ONLY FOCUS on keeping you alive to live...you ungrateful motherfucker

Worse than Andrew Johnson?

I dont remember him going to Pakistan to find OBL

what a fukken retard...HE IS THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF MILITARY

>He saved the economy from the Bush disaste
You mean the policies pushed by Clinton and continued under Bush?
And he didn't even save the economy he replaced one bubble burst with another bubble

WHY CANT YOU UNDERSTAND THE LEVEL OF SHIT THE CHRISTIANS OF SYRIAN FACE...LET ALONG THE MODERATES THAT LET THE CHRISTIANS LIVES

You niggers are retarded (serious, look up your average IQ). You think if you magically woke up with white skin tomorrow and still acted lime niggers we'd like you. Wrong. It's not your skin color, it's how you act! Obama was a bad President because he was a bad President, the same could be said for W since they were both owned by the same kikes.

Obama was the worst President in US history because he was an arrogant prick that did everything wrong, not because he was half white.

And all he did was give permission to conduct the strike which only was possible thanks to all the underlings who'd been in their positions well before Obama was in office.

All Obama did was be in the seat at the right time and any other president would also have given the ok order.

But lest we forget under the Obama administration we the USA are funding and arming Al queada terrorist to tale down Assad.

okay the bad Muslims moved within the moderate and christians, but the goal was to help YOUR christian brothers and sister escape the extreist

i love the skin im in, but go ask your boomers if they didnt shit their pants thinking the sky was falling...YOUNG PEOPLE DONT VOTE.

if was to save your grandparents asses not your...you dont vote so you do matter

YOU DONT MATTER

One reason I hated him for was the fact that he got the Nobelpeace price before actually doing anything. And when he was in a position to do anything worthy of a nobel peace price he just did the opposite. What a douche.

Literally an affirmative action president meant to gain the black vote.

South Sudan is literally on the brink of another Rwanda-style genocide yet I see no one advocating to flood western countries with South Sudanese refugees so they can escape LITERAL GENOCIDE.

this is the only reasoning that I can agrees with...he never say he was gonna fix the World just the US

>Nigger(mulatoo)
>Increased the debt by a huge amount
>Didn't do anything of worth

he said he's gonna stop the warmachine, he didn't stop but bombed lybia

>He saved the economy
so if i take out a 17 trillion dollar line of credit, piss it away then cut up the card then send you the bill and say bix nood mufuggin craga would that make me a good guy?

how can you not understand that Hill letting them kill Gaddafi and that open up the mediterranean sea for the refugees

Hill kill Gaddafi not Obama...if anything I blame him for letting her killing

okay now I see ...he knew she wanted to kill then blame her for the killing

I understand that part, I'm just saying that the whole "appeal to empathy" that they use to justify letting in a bunch of Syrian and North African """refugees""" doesn't really fly when there are other places that have even worse human rights atrocities being committed that are never even mentioned.

Your comment was so stupid even Kellyanne cringed.

*Barry
He's the definitional oreo. He thinks as long as he's acting White he can do no wrong and was raised by White ppl.

>hill killed Ghadaffi

>americans actually believe politics is some sort of soap opera where people go around killing each other because of personal feelings

Bin Laden probably died of natural causes or whatever condition he was suffering from.

Bhutto was telling the press that before she got killed.

Funny how like six or so of the SEALs on the Bin Laden raid have been killed as well.

What does suck is seeing the bipartisan temper tantrums that have grid-locked our federal government. In lieu of vetoing everything the right could have removed the bull shit in bills and included cost saving measures or bring up alternatives, which is what is supposed to happen in DC.

America hasn't had good leadership in pretty much everyone's current lifetime that is alive. Why would anyone like Obama?

>so stupid
I beg of you, enlighten me.

barry never told us the world was his directive after the housing boom...he needed to make america great again so his only focus was on the america economy. the trusted hill to do her part so that in 8 years she would be president of the us...she failed `

>killed Bin Laden

If you really think that you are too far gone.

for her if wasnt personal it was Presidential...it was her mark at show the Rebup and Dems SHE was tough on the bullshit

THE WORLD LOVED HIM...GO LOOK AT THE FOOTAGE BEFORE HE BECAME PRESIDENT OF THE US.

you're a fucking idiot

he didn't save the economy, he just double the fucking nation debt. 10 TRILLION from Obama alone. he did what all good Chicago politicians do, he kicked the can down the road.

his regulations created vast oligopolies which destroyed competition and severely limited economic growth.

Obama imported almost a million muslims into the US. and millions of illegals, especially during the later years of his reign when he just ignored the law.

he totally destabilized the middle east fighting proxy wars. yup arming jihadis to take down legit governments.

he has been a total fucking disaster and I haven't even name all the damage he's done

>killed Bin Laden

Dude, i was high for like 2 weeks off that shit

>Never forget who smoked UBL!

who gives a shit about the world, they mean nothing to Americans.

He divided the country and doubled down on the debt.

What more do you need?

>killing Bin Laden

Yeah, right.

Try writing a coherent sentence next time

How the fuck did this disgusting nigger get elected US president? Just looking at that photo makes me retch. I have literally ZERO respect for Americans, even less than for my fellow Canadians. We may have elected weedman but at least we would never elect a fucking ooga-booga ape-man like this one.

Obama's administration is litteraly giving these radical Muslims the weapons to commit said genocide retard