Sup Forums thought they were voting for trump to avoid WW3

>Sup Forums thought they were voting for trump to avoid WW3
>WW3 is indeed happening

see you on the front lines

Incorrect. I wanted to avoid war with white countries.

I fully support any war that results in the wholesale slaughter of mudslimes and chinamen.

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

not fighting for a jew, not fighting for the death of my own race

War is fine as long as muslims and niggers are the enemy.

Fpbp

no WW3 still happening
it was going to be US v RUS
now it's US&RUS v Gooks
the bro down to end all bro downs

You expect me to be upset that Trump isn't getting on his knees for China?

Fuck China. If they want war we'll fucking rape them. We'll make Nan King look like a walk in the park. Fuck those gooks.

I didn't want to go to war with Russia. I don't give a single solitary shit about some commie chinks

1. slavs aren't white
2. russia will be dropping nukes on europe while china is dropping nukes on the US

Good, I'm going to bayonet so many dogeaters.

we're already desensitized to Trumps lies that we just take them like good cucks.

if it was hillary tho, we would be on our keyboards at war.

This.

GAS THE KIKES.
NOOSE THE GOOKS.
CAP THE ARABS.

RACE WAR NOW.

>commie
They are one of the most capitalist countries in the world. And frankly capitalists should be fine with this, China has done some great things with their economy. Communists should wish to claim them.

>Shall we play a game?

1.) Slavs are white
3.) Yurope doesn't have the balls to start a war with Russia without Daddy USA backing them up.

Well said. Any war with russia is a fucking waste. A messy, expensive military war against anyone else is a waste.

A coordinated effort of economic, military, and logistic offenses against islamic countries and that giant asshole that is china? Yeah, that I can get behind.

He's putting pressure on China so we can get a better trade deal.

Let him work his magic.

China isn't Hong Kong user.

>listening to kikes

China only has like 350 nukes and being that they are made in China you can rest assured 90% of them won't work.

Stop being a fucking pussy you faggot. Remove riceniggers.

WAAAHHH HE CAN'T DO THIS!!!
OH NO HE DIDN!!!
WHO WOULD DO SUCH A THING!!!
LITERALLY STARTING WW3 BEFORE HIS INAUGURATION!!!
THIS CAN'T BE, HE CAN'T SAY THAT!!!
THE CHINESE WILL NEVER ALLOW THIS!!!
THIS IS UNTHINKABLE!!!
I don't care.

t. Trump

If WW3 does start I hope it's because China has an autistic spergout over this and not due to unnecessary escalation with Russia

Taiwan is based af. I'll gladly fight for them

>Ari Flescher

I don't care what a cuck who was the cheerleader for the administration that got us into this generation's Vietnam thinks.

China is just posturing. Blowing steam. It's the geopolitical equivalent of your friend getting pissed at you for texting his ex-GF.

If Taiwan isn't a part of China, then why do they call themselves "Republic of China"?

Checkmate, separatist sympathizers.

I agree, fellow goy. What we really need is more foreign wars, especially in the Middle East!

At this point I seriously could care less about other nations.

Let them all die, more land for America.

Sorry you don't like western civilization, wait not sorry.

Fuck off, America is awesome give us your land.

>he thinks all wars are the same
brb buying a dozen whores just to laugh at you

FPBP

TIME FOR CHINK HOLOCAUST 2.0

>vague economic policy changes as a result of perceived sleights are war now
fuck off back to plebbit

Well said american

Europe is already lost and we can do without much of the west coast.

>Doobles
>ID

what the fuck?

Make up your minds, do you like commies or not?

Fuck China! Taiwan number 1!

The shit you buy that says "CHINA" isn't made in Hong Kong, either. Like it or not, the Chinese Communist Party is better at capitalism than a thousand fat CEOs, and far less corrupt.

Mexicans should be your only concern as a white American.

Wars are fine if you know what your goals are. In this case the goal being to kill every single Muslim we possibly can.

>notMP3cp
What did kek mean by this??

Read some history.

Hint: Chiang Kai-shek

>and far less corrupt

t. chink agent

let Europe worry about Europe while we preserve our
ONE NATION
UNDER
ONE GOD
glass thyself, cuck

I really want to know why you think Russia is suddenly trustworthy after this election. You do realize that the US is the biggest problem for China and Russia both right? Alliance between the two seems very likely IMO, and we'd be completely boned if they do.

>oy vey, I was too cucked to do something that Trump just did
(((Fleishcer)))

Chinese planes won't even make it past Japan.

>commie fantasies

Chiang Kai-shek firmly believed Taiwan was a part of China.

Fuck China

Look at all the faggots here, who think WWIII will be this awesome ethnic cleansing, when in reality us regular citizens will be sitting in our rooms on Sup Forums when death comes for us in an atom bomb.

This. I dont want to fight other white countries

assuming it doesnt go nuclear china cant really do much outside of asia. south korea, japan and taiwan will get raped though. if this does come to pass you facist morons will be the first to dodge the draft.

Yeah because going to war in the middle east and btfo'ing Muslims worked out so well last time

you guys are bush cucks 2.0

oyvey delete this post

>mfw I didn't fall for the anti-Islam meme
Normies like you are good goys dying for greater Israel

>implying any nukes will make it past the pacific

I'm down for it

Let's kill some Asiatic hordes with the Ruskies

awesome. i'm bored af anyways.

The term is Bush Whacked, cuck.

>t. 无灵魂的中国同性恋者

It would have had we actually spent our time there killing instead of trying to civilize a bunch of barbarous, subhuman apes.

We weren't going to war against Muslims under Bush. We were going to war with people who happened to be muslim. Big difference.

>It's a Sup Forums flip floping their stance episode

Ah fucking classic, my favourite

>Trump and Putin warm relations between our countries
>China is communist Russia is not
>The resulting alliance after fighting China together would create a bond that could rule the world

>taiwan
Based

You've earned this

cant it be both. you think a WW3 wouldnt be a WW2 reformulated?

america and europe having problems economically. germany purshing for a military build up. poor people flooding into germany and a group of white people teamed up with east asians threatening the entire planet despite the fact they are but 2 nations out of hundreds

oh yea it will be completely different user dont worry this time the entire southern hemisphere is going down the drain economically with the west AND all of the west getting flooded with poor people

They are brainwashed by Sup Forums.
Most people on Sup Forums genuinely believe westerners and Muslims mass slaughtering each other in a war will benefit whites.

Russia would not support China in a war against the US with Trump as president

WWIII has been essentially delayed by Trump's Election. He campaigned on getting tough with China and being friendly with Russia and that's what's going to happen

Tl:Dr CHINA WON'T DO SHIT

>OH NO HE TALKED TO SOMEONE!? SURELY THIS WILL BE THE END OF CHINA-US RELATIONS!

Good. Fuck China. We shouldn't be doing business with people who have no morals, and don't have comparable working/living standards standards to us. They're shit. There are too many of them. And the boom they've experienced in the last 30 years has been too fast to be good for them.

WE'RE GONNA NAPALM THE WHOLE THING THIS TIME NGUYEN

Any American who would hold ROC down so that PRC can rape it needs to be tied up and left on a Mexico City streetcorner.

What's wrong with treating Taiwan with some respect?

I don't like how our relations with countries are such shitty Highschool-tier drama fest.

>Oh no, America can't talk to Taiwan's, she's not from my clique!

I get I'm oversimplifying things but I think we tend to over complicate things for the sake of it sometimes. Like China's acting like a spoiled brat. We're lucky countries are so respectful of each other.

Sometimes I wonder if we need a world war to remind people how it's better to chill and talk because it could get a lot worse, real quick.

This desu We slaughtered Sadam's military in days. If we had turned the weapons on the rest of them, it wouldn't have taken much longer :~)

Your people have last names with 2 letters

>WW3

>libtard doesnt understand that if hilldawg was president,your sisters and brothers would already be in Russia right now,dieing because some liberal cunt wanted them to

same shit happened with Pakistan
>uh oh trump complimented their prime minister! india will be furious about this what have we done!

>yfw Trump manages to use this to get China to forgive US debt

Chiang Kai-shek was the original leader of mainland China. There was a civil war between Chiang Kai-shek and Mao. Communists vs. Nationalists. Nationalists got BTFO and retreated to the island of Taiwan. USA would only recognized Taiwan as the 'real' China until Nixon recognized Communist China 1972.

and then we turned around after we slaughtered sadam's military and trained ISIS,good job Murica you really got shit done in iraq didnt you

THE MAD MAN DID IT!

HE ACTUALLY DID IT!

CHINA BTFO

BEEEELOWN THEEE FUCK OWWWTTT

China fucking sucks and as long as he puts our relationship with Russia on a good enough level as it was pre-Obama, I'm fine.

chinas nukes can only hit the west coast though, nothing of value will be lost

That's exactly what we're saying nigger

We need to just kill them all

ISIS kills the shit out of other muds.

I don't really see the problem here.

Russia hates the shit out of China too if you didn't get the memo from over the past 10 years. It's just an assured mutual buttfuck going on over there right now.

It's couldn't care less you dumb burger

hence the non-state status. The Kuomintang have been cozying up with the mainland government.

also this. cucks on here they don't want to go to war with white nations but don't realize how desperate putin is to take over europe and it doesn't matter how many he kills on the way

hopefully Trump will able to pressure china into increasing quality of their products by making western countries put tariffs on chinese products

What the fuck is this nigger doing

@101261545
Fuck off leftypol REEEE

>nuking the land you want to conquer

Don't worry Johnny Grunt i will prepare the welcome mat for you guys just like old time :^)

It will. Muslims are fucking evil as fuck and having them all die would be a net benefit to humanity.

Not even joking.

Dude, they won't even need to.

They just need to reveal how much further advanced than we are with scalar wave weapons, and it's game over for us.

>what's a scalar wave weapon

Have you ever heard of the 1908 "Tunguska event"? Look there along with Tesla.

I'm a Chinese immigrant. You don't have to lecture me on Chinese history. No matter if you side with PRC or ROC, the indisputable fact is that Taiwan is a part of China.

Several things are wrong with this:
Chiang was leader of a large faction during a period of civil war or stasis of multiple warlords. Because Chinese cannot into law, this is historically normative for them. Chiang was the best leader by any measure. He drove out the Japanese and defeated the Reds in almost every engagement. We supported him up to a point, then betrayed him, pumping critical resources into the army of the incompetant mystic Mao.