Trump has lost over 20,000 votes in Pennsylvania already

They're not even doing a real recount in PA yet and Trump's lead has shrunk from 71,000 to 49,000 desu.

>washingtonpost.com/politics/the-latest-wisconsins-walker-doesnt-expect-vote-changes/2016/12/02/2a8f0962-b89e-11e6-939c-91749443c5e5_story.html

It's rigged folks, they are going to steal this election from you. Hillary and Tim are already doing their own "Thank You" tour:

>newsmax.com/Politics/thank-tour-Tim-Kaine-Hillary-Clinton/2016/12/01/id/761665/

They know something. While you're shitposting about race and degeneracy, Hillary's friendly volunteers are getting ready to recount this election to make sure the results were "fair."

You're about to get BTFO. Sell your Sup Forums salt shares ETFs because there's about to be a major glut in the market, cucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

wtae.com/article/donald-trump-lead-over-hillary-clinton-shrinks-in-pennsylvania/8458701
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>thinking somebody else can save you

1/10

saged

Soon, Hillary Clinton, Soros, and all of the democratic cuckolds like yourself will be irrelevant outside those 57 counties you transmit aids to each other in.

Go die in a fire faggot.

Turns out the polls were correct all along xD

That's a lot of error, to find 22,000 votes. I sense a bit of fuckery

No wonder Trump is trying to block it, he's the one that was committing voter fraud

What will they achieve with this? They will not win the presidency, all they will win is a civil war. I can't wait to hang around outside our cities while we siege them waiting for mad dog mattis to give us the invasion order.

source plz

You're an idiot. The Internationalists don't care about the United States, they care about their 'global order'.

A nationalist America means the destruction of literally decades of work. Where Uncle Sam goes, Earth follows, and they KNOW THAT.

They're going to try and flip the game board rather then lose.

They just need to have Russians use their scalar wave weapons to brainwash us, or just kill us.

Recounts rarely change things since any "found votes" tend to follow state averages. So a 22,000 vote HRC surge in PA is very suspect.

There must evidence of voter/election fraud to recount, right? And there was none, by the Clinton's own tech guys, right?

Where have you been? Soros overthrows entire nations for the fuck of it.

doesnt matter. they could give her PA and MI and trump still wins. she would need wisconsin as well, or FL + WI/PA/MI

It's not a real recount. PA already told them fuck off. Calm your panties they can't stop Trump now

How do I stay legal while sleeping in my car and owning multiple firearms?

wtae.com/article/donald-trump-lead-over-hillary-clinton-shrinks-in-pennsylvania/8458701

apparently its because of overseas ballots.

Recount == Revolution. Start oiling up those Remingtons.

The elites know they have a better chance of controlling Trump than of stealing the election with all of their limbs intact.

Who gives a fuck? Hilldawg lost, she's finished and will be lucky if she avoids jail.

People fucking hate leftists now, you can feel it growing.

That is secretly our plan.

We want Trump to lose in the "recount" or by unfaithful electors so we have the moral high ground to form right wing death squads.

We will be visiting you soon Shlomo.

Park in your garage

Hilldawg

then why is trump suing to stop the recount?

>THIS WILL BE TIME WHEN WE RISE UP

You keep spouting that, you will NEVER have a revolution.

Have another drink OP, it will be all good in the morning when you wake up.

They will grease the right wheels to get the recount. Just watch.

Michigan's own governor (along with others in the government) was vehemently against a recount. Didn't matter.

Desu, they already reduced Trump's PA lead by over 20,000 and they ain't even done. 20,000 votes easily flips Michigan and almost flips Wisconsin. Would just need a few thousand more.

This. They called it for Trump and didn't bother to count those because the margins were so great that it couldn't have made a difference.

guys is not looking good

>philly (maybe the most corrupt city in america) still counting a month after election
>just happen to find 20k absentee ballots for hillary in one day

nice democracy you got there burgers

There will be civil war before Hillary is allowed to steal the election away.

Pol isn't exactly large enough in size when it comes to people willing to actually *commit* to something such as a revolution. Even then, Destroying the US and creating effectively an asset grab by every other national power on our country just because we're defenseless and in the middle of a civil war does not sound like a very good way to go, especially when it would be very likely to permanently leave us in ruin.

>71k to 49k
>nearly halved

wat

If they try to change the results of this election, this country will burn. Just watch.

He's suing to stop a Michigan recount.

If that happened. it would be pretty amazing, minus getting killed

It's bullshit, they called it because he was so far ahead that she could not win.

That's still the case but because of a recount they are now counting all the votes.

They're not recounting in PA.
Those 22,000 new hil votes are from "late-absentee" ballots.
They are a statistical anomaly, and could very well be evidence of fraud.
They might be trying to steal the election.

America can only be overthrown from within. The best anyone can do now is CW.
>adubbadubbadoubleubee.jpeg

20,000 Hillary votes "conveniently" being "found" would be enough to flip Michigan, that's why he's trying to stop it there

So they're just throwing peoples votes away?

No bullshit, if ((they)) come out and name Hilary as the victor after "recounting" the votes, I'd start the killing.

White people chimpnout hardcore, man.

Michigan already did a recount to verify the results (which is why they took so fucking long to call it) and told Stein to fuck off

WHo is proud to be backing the sorest hypocrite losers in America, who complained when Trump suggested he might not accept the result, and yet are now clamoring like Gollum for that ring?

The question is what qualifies as a decent target if they do attempt this. Where and how do we rebel/riot?

riot smart, dont riot like niggers.

Hack into infrastructures, shut shit down

what about Virginia?

if the 22k was from "late abstentee" then its over.

That already raises red flags. They are just trying to pad the popular vote even more and take away Trumps major PA win so they don't look like they've lost control of the country.

Its all narrative, its all spin, its all bullshit. Democrats are throwing darts in every direction hoping they get a few on the board.

Stein doesn't really have standing. She's using this as a gimmick to take money from idiots while also collecting their email addresses for future campaigns. The only candidate it helps is being coy about supporting it so She doesn't look like a massive hypocrite. But if Hillary is the one wanting it, republicans want it made clear. If not, they want Stein to stop making money off this.

The Michigan absentee were already counted

>They know something.

they're talking about killing Trump

Getting nervous DRUMPFAGS?

You should be. Soon Trump will have his """"""mandate"""""" taken from him, and maybe his presidency

You're FINISHED

Well, shutting down the dc/la/nyc power grid would be a decent start. Just have to map which substations are the most critical.

>by the Clinton's own tech guys, right?

-The obvious answer is to check reddit and see if someone was asking how to rig a recount.
-The problem is, who the fuck wants to go to reddit.

>losing buckets of thousands of votes
how careless.

>This thing being president
Just stop.

What stage of grief is this?

Denial or Anger?

I think it's anger or bartering. Probably more towards bartering.

I don't think you fucking idiots understand how any of this works. Trump is the President no matter what, even if the election was rigged in his favor and he loses every recount, he will still be President. LOL, any idiot who thinks the result will change is mentally retarded. If they flip flop the executive branch like that then the US would be the laughing stock of the world and everyone will know that voting means nothing and/or the whole system is rigged, there would be civil unrest of the likes noone has ever seen.

Trump is the next president whether you like it or not.

its still shock and denial. bargaining would be demanding that trump at least try to not completely cuck the dems

Ehhhh I wouldn't go that far. This election has been nothing but unpredictable. Wouldn't it be benificial and a victory to our process if we find bullshit? I know you're afraid but if you're so confident of your god emperor, what's to worry? Doth protest too much

It's K, they do this and civil war is on it's way

believe me

Source
> wtae.com

Ok

Not familiar with it. Is it a bad source or something?

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes!!

Fuck off fbi

Isn't this mostly from overseas ballots?

That's the point an unfamiliar source is usually especially unreliable

All this shit is pointless due to Hillary being forced to call trump by Obama that night to concede, she's done you niggers have no intelligence and are shit tier trolls, it'll be awesome when you all finally leave here and commit suicide

Hillary is biggest Loser this earth has ever seen

Don't you niggers know by now that hill is kill

How does that even remotely happen. Where the fuck were the 20k hillary votes and why are you lying? Your link dont talkabout PA

This what the actual fuck

No, MI is starting recounts next week.

Trump wants to prevent the bloodshed

Nah this is the most engaged I've been in years. This is the USA dipshit, I live for political vitriol.

From WaPo
> President-elect Donald Trump’s margin of victory in Pennsylvania is shrinking as more counties finish tallying their votes.

An updated count Friday by state election officials shows Trump’s lead over Democrat Hillary Clinton has shrunk to 49,000, from 71,000.

>1 post by this id
you're not paid ctr anymore. Are you?

^^ This ^^ I go the range & pop off 60 223's or 556's weekly just sighted my 30.06. I wonder how often these libtards do stuff similar? It would be my pleasure to go scorched earth for President Trump

22,000 votes? Holyshit, we need to recount everything now, starting with california

keep dreaming, your dad should have jacked off

saged