Amy Schumer Playing ‘Barbie’

>deadline.com/2016/12/amy-schumer-barbie-movie-sony-pictures-mattel-1201863294/

HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA

jesus christ

Why

Now if we could just get Lena Dunham in there somehow...

Klaus Barbie?

Another bomb. So tired of the sexist, misogynistic, racist attitude of the left.

Movie will be about Amy being the fat Barbie, and she and a ragtag group of misfit toys voiced by the likes of Patton Oswalt and etc will embark on a generic quest that ends with some shitlord white male being humiliated.

that picture... luckily if I end up gay I could airways get traps, but this is the one most heterosexuality-damaging image I've ever had the misfortune to see

wtf I'm gay now

The jews again go too far.
This shit will keep Trump in office, I hope after he launches TRUMP NN TV NETWORK

Why do I always have the intense urge to put a baby in this woman when I see her? She's sexy in such a fucked up way.
Plus, Drudge had that video of her going on a drunken rant about how she's 'a trashcan.' I feel like if you fucked her hard enough, you could somehow shake all her pieces into place in her head.

Does Sony Pictures want to go out of business?

Meant for

oh for the love of odin and hastur

I hope she gets the role so we can make it flop harder that ghost busters. Although a side note I did end up streaming ghost busters and it was that bad after heimsworth came into picture. He was actually funny.

>Barbie
>2016
>Amy Schumer
>2016
>thinking gen-z still plays with or cares about inanimate non-interactive chunks of plastic shaped like people played by an unattractive non-funny chunk of fat shaped like a person

Might as well just burn the money that's going to be spent making this movie.

Sounds awfully familiar to the plot of the Ghostbusters reboot, only that the only one getting humiliated was the gorilla and the director.

>She's sexy in such a fucked up way.
The only one fucked up here is you.

Jesus christ get some prescription glasses.

May Nyarlathotep's visage take my eyes.

Why is Sony so fucking terrible

Oh they will. They do this on purpose. They milk thier cash cows and how the money, then they shit the bed on purpose and claim tons of losses on the failed Marxist programming that still seeps in even though it is shit.

Oh, I know I'm fucked up, Norbro. I already have glasses and am nearsighted.
I don't understand it either
*boner why*

Apparently they think doing the same mistake again and again will somehow make them shit gold. Also Hollywood. I swear California is under some form of fucked up mass suggestion or something.

>Schumer's growing stature

Just kill yourself, it'd be the only humane thing to do in this situation.

but the people that like her don't have kids

I can smell the Diet Coke in that photo

This is the pinnacle of beauty inside and out in burgerland.

That pic literally made me thirsty for cock.

Maybe. But either way it's a desire that would never be possible anyhow. So maybe death for shamefur dishpray is overkill

its for genX/Millenial perpetual children.

unironically this

Sorry, I accidentally posted the photoshopped version.

I'd rape her.

This is the same studio who keeps fucking up spiderman

This should be illegal. We need to do something about these shameless pigs.

if it's true, its fucking brilliant

Legally Blonde was already done, they don't need another barbie movie with some fat cow.

At least this time it's someone else's beloved childhood property they are sodomising and not mine.

Are they filming it in Canada?

i just need to know why

How exactly is this blonde goblin popular? I mean, she's obnoxious, abrasive and unfunny. I can't even see how liberals would find her entertaining.

>there will be people talking about how this movie is SO IMPORTANT
>literally just a marketing scheme to get fatties into theater seats
it's like pottery

What a fool you are. I'm a god. How can you kill a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence. How could you be so naive? There is no escape. No Recall or Intervention can work in this place. Come. Lay down your weapons. It is not too late for my mercy.

"my unhealthy BMI barbie" in theaters soon

Tfw i actualy checked his twitter

She fills a void. Studios need a female comedic lead. There are very few.

When was the last time Sony made a good movie? Did they make enough with fembusters to warrant a make everyone angry strategy for all there up and coming "movies"?

monstrosity