You're not red-piled if you're still listening to rap

If you're white, you have no business listening to black music.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qef_aVikY9g
youtube.com/watch?v=PSTYc4208x8
youtube.com/watch?v=KL93YUWBObQ
youtu.be/kL7RWUva7ak
youtube.com/watch?v=8mh-4Z3fQSc
youtube.com/watch?v=9_TQjLErxNI
youtube.com/watch?v=987tiYAOuRo
youtube.com/watch?v=4nEfpun0mdc
youtube.com/watch?v=F9Rn94wMYdY
youtube.com/watch?v=VyXg-lp2N_g
youtube.com/watch?v=mX9f0ODsRw0
youtube.com/watch?v=G29Cz5oxA3A
youtube.com/watch?v=718NO3_ohII
youtube.com/watch?v=cu7gafphe9M
youtube.com/watch?v=aFyxOYSVCxE
youtube.com/watch?v=_m6W4qwM5Jc
youtube.com/watch?v=VNM4zHjsNhM
youtube.com/watch?v=AxkCoYDw9Ds
youtube.com/watch?v=WNvY5aPz9oo
youtube.com/watch?v=MaVesTkfTQk
youtube.com/watch?v=bxoy-bykY98
youtube.com/watch?v=KvTlZjpnJv0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWivmrZL2ow
youtu.be/skE3Yce-4ic
youtube.com/watch?v=cxN4nKk2cfk
youtu.be/y-Rh-E4fBww
youtube.com/watch?v=zp2vmxTy7OI
adamwarrock.bandcamp.com/track/shoulda-beens
youtube.com/watch?v=U1eGB8WgF80
youtube.com/watch?v=CPEa8mWxYkQ
soundcloud.com/fanofhex/15-sun-gem-by-epic-1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's more blue pilled to listen to rap as a black man than as a white man. In many ways, this music is designed to promote crime as the socially acceptable means of escaping poverty. Naturally, a criminal record hinders your ability to get a job aggravating poverty and creating a vicious circle.

What black people need is ultimately a philosophical renaissance where they become existentialists who reject determinism. African American culture has a determinism problem, they expect success to be given to them rather than earned by them. They expect to be "discovered" either as a rapper or basketballer, or they expect their criminal enterprise to become so successful there's too much success for them to handle until they're complaining about too much money.

Basically, African American culture is quite possibly the worst culture in the west.

That being said, listening to rap and hip hop as a white man is at worst enabling and at best mind expanding. It's as blue pilled as listening to ambient. Good work, you're a music faggot.

>this music
It's not music. No different then some person playing a beat and reading a poem.

>still
If you ever did, you should kill yourself.

Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop
Chief Keef ain’t bout this, Chief Keef ain’t bout that
My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them
He, he they say that nigga don’t be putting in no work
SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Y'all niggas ain’t know shit
All ya motherfuckers talk about
Chief Keef ain’t no hitta
Chief Keef ain’t this
Chief Keef a fake
SHUT THE FUCK UP
Y'all don’t live with that nigga
Y'all know that nigga got caught with a ratchet
Shootin' at the police and shit
Nigga been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when!
Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that
Them niggas savages out there
If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Chief Keef
I’m fucking beating they ass!
I’m not fucking playing no more
You know those niggas role with Lil' Reese and them

But rap is white, burger. Rap is just one of the numerous styles of music blacks took from whites.

youtube.com/watch?v=qef_aVikY9g

youtube.com/watch?v=PSTYc4208x8

Rap and hip hop are degenerate. Except Viper of courshe

I claim an exception for the Wu Tang Clan before 2001:

youtube.com/watch?v=KL93YUWBObQ

This
If there's no melody, it's not music

This. Sounds so terrible.

>Example of person playing beat and reading poem

youtu.be/kL7RWUva7ak

>WE WUZ RAPPERS N SHEIT

I cant even enjoy it anymore
probably a good thing
fuck rap, fuck nigger ""culture""

>
Basically, African American culture is quite possibly the worst culture in the west.

Well, I don't know about the rest of the shit you said, but I certainly agree with the above.

fuck off Biggie is still god tier to listen too.

I listen to Moonman's raps. Is that allowed?

youtube.com/watch?v=8mh-4Z3fQSc

I listen to plenty of rap, like all forms of music you can put it through a filter.

WE WUZ read a fucking history book N SHEIT

Rap and flyting are 1:1 identical in execution, and even in lyricism. Similar to how blacks grouped with irish slaves stole Irish folk and combined it with Americana to make the blues, black slaves stole flyting from lower-class scottish who were treated like slaves.

Nearly every popular genre of music today is the result of negro slaves stealing and appropriating Irish, Scottish, and Anglo music and twisting it into bastardized versions of itself.

I enjoy all sorts of music, faggot.
Listen to some 21 Savage, faggot.

WE

EUROBEAT is the true white man's music.

black music is the only music with a fucking beat it's not their fault that their music is just better than ours

It's better than anything white people are putting out today aside from EDM and that's FACT

And please don't put your faggy metal up as proof white people still make good music, it's honestly too much

Brotha Lynch Hung may share your sentiments

youtube.com/watch?v=9_TQjLErxNI

really tho, good music is just a diamond in a shit mountain, regardless of genre

>any year
>not being a snek
youtube.com/watch?v=987tiYAOuRo

Can't agree. You generalize the entire genre. Go back and listen to some early rap/hip-hop or even some of the underground stuff. I'm not big into it, but it is actually pretty "red-pilled". I think your complaint may be more with the corporate music industry machine, itself.

Really, rap started out as a tool that was accessible to anyone - it had no start up cost. Kids growing up in ghettos, surrounded by violence, understanding crime as one of the few accessible means of survival, and dead broke had access to rapping and, for many of them, that new "industry" was their ticket out of that world (not just the rappers, themselves, but all the roles in that scene).

A lot of classic and underground rap didn't try to sell violence and street culture as "glamorous"; it depicts these things as horror stories and warnings. They were serving heavy messages and ideas with in a way intended to get it through the thickest skulls on the planet. It was a genre that was too perfect to fall into obscurity, and it's power at social influence made it too easy to exploit into the "blue-pilled" genre it has become widely considered to be.

EDM is so fucking gay. Fuck off faggot.
Punk is dope. Go listen to some good music, bitch.

Brotha lynch used to be good. Now he's fucking lame. I still fuck with his old shit tho.

I used to love hip hop and but can't enjoy any of my favorite artists anymore. Sometimes its like im listening to it out of habit anymore, but I'm putting an end to it

>black music is the only music with a fucking beat
Beating Drums?
There you go Sweden Black people would make great timpanists in an orchestra in what we call music.

Is death grips degenerate

Listen to ill mind 5 and get back to me, blue pilled cuck

Rock was considered Black music at one point

WUZ
COMMON
KNOWLEDGE
N
SHIET

By surrendering flyting (or rap as niggers call it), you're cucking your own culture mate.

>traditional negro music from the part of africa we enslaved them from

>flyting (nearly a millennium old, originating in the British isles and Scandinavia)
youtube.com/watch?v=F9Rn94wMYdY

Rap is white. Nigger slaves stole it and called it their own

I just gave up hip hop for black metal

feels good man

I havent kept up past Mannibalector, but his old shit is definitely hard to top. Getting signed by Tech9 obviously had some influence, but the dude is pushin 50, gotta give him some credit!

I've been listening to hip hop for almost 20 years, but I wouldn't say I'm redpilled for doing it. It's just something I enjoy (not as much anymore, however).

>Can't agree. You generalize the entire genre.
Not an argument, generalisations are essential to forming opinions.

>Go back and listen to some early rap/hip-hop or even some of the underground stuff.
Also not an argument and in fact a veiled ad hominem, you are accusing me of a casual understanding of hip hop.

>I'm not big into it, but it is actually pretty "red-pilled".
Not an argument, no supporting reasoning or justification as to why it's red pilled.

>I think your complaint may be more with the corporate music industry machine, itself.
More or less. You should be research the history of it, especially its competition with reggae. Long story short, coke makes more money than weed and music executives like not needing to fund their musicians. Also, they gave no fucks that they were glorifying crime and even profiteering from it. They became permissive of the effect of hard drugs on African American communities.

>Really, rap started out as a tool that was accessible to anyone - it had no start up cost.
Untrue, again the start up cost was covered by coke.

>it depicts these things as horror
Kind of like when the American army funds call of duty, huh? Horror isn't dissuasive in the 21st century, in fact in many American gangs unless you demonstrate your horribleness you won't be respected. Dancing with the devil is a sad song to white people and an almost patriotic feeling of respect for black people who see the hardest cunt to ever gang bang.

The rest of your post is riddled with sophistry and propositions made without reasoning or justification.

No, hip hop is a complete blue pill that sometimes pretends it's "conscious," "woke" or enlightened. That's a form of controlled opposition, you drop some light red pills and then expect your audience to also drop the heavy blue pills. It's like working for agent Smith because you know of the cyber terrorists, but don't know their motivation.

Only classical will truly change you.

excuse me? modern pop hip[ hop sure but real hip hop nah man its all about the self improvememnt.

Can't fucking stand nigger music or ooga booga tunes anymore. When I turn my car on and the radio starts playing I'm physically disgusted as I have to mute it asap (listen to my own music)

If whites can't listen to black music, then we can't go near rock n roll, because that's based on the blues, which is a true black art form. That includes metal, too.

I'm not into it, at all. I liked some of the old school stuff, like Run DMC, even Ice T, or Public Enemy, or Digital Underground, even Tupac, but the current stuff, I have no interest in. Hip Hop was positive, they had fun, and it was cool to see what they could mash up. Now it's just some dude pretending to be hard over a drum machine.

Black kids wanting to be a rapper is no different than white kids wanting to be a rock star. Same shit, really. Can't hate kids for dreaming.

I just kind of cringe when rap is used innapropriately, like in advertising, or in kid's movies, to make it seem like they're hip and diversified and "down" with blacks.

>2016
>not listening to A E S T H E T I C vaporwave

youtube.com/watch?v=VyXg-lp2N_g

The melody is in the cadence. If you don't know what that is, don't bother replying.

>It's better than anything white people are putting out today aside from EDM and that's FACT
True. Hip Hop's the only modern genre going interesting places. 2016 was a bit of a dip compared to the last 5 years, though.

I guess you have no clue about all the other genres of music, then, dummy, like jazz, classical, blues, folk, country, etc. There's plenty of great music coming out all the time, you're just too ignorant in your basement to know about it.

Another fine example
youtube.com/watch?v=mX9f0ODsRw0

Sorry that everything we make isn't mainstream because of the nose. But it does go into movies, Video games, & intros

youtube.com/watch?v=G29Cz5oxA3A

EDM is hot now. rap is lame except for when it is sampled by EDM artists.

No, it entirely promotes determinism, all hip hop success stories revolve around luck in some way because, no shit, there's no actual firm definition of what skill is in hip hop. Otherwise, it's because this is how African American culture truly is, they truly believe they'll be discovered somehow.

It's not like classical: Bach was better at harmony than Vivaldi and no one would argue against this. It's objective, if you were to flourish as a classical composer it's because you're probably decently intelligent.

The reason nobody should listen to hip hop has nothing to do with its origins.

>The melody is in the last few bars of each musical section
Literally what?

In what way?

>muh consciousness
No, that only refers to lyrics at best and lyrics aren't music. They simply accompany music.

In the end a genre dependent on sampling without modifying those samples until they're unrecognizable simply can't go to interesting places. You could get me some DJ shadow and I'll enjoy it, but if I hear one more amen break or Stravinsky orchestral hit I'm going to slowly remove each of your fingernails and crush the bones until you can no longer use computers to create auditory collages.

He meant "cadence" as in the rhythmic flow and pulse of the words being spoken.

>then we can't go near rock n roll, because that's based on the blues, which is a true black art form.

You're retarded lad. Do you seriously think niggers invented genres like the blues on their own? Do you really think a bunch of primitive apes could garner enough thought capacity to invent a genre completely different from their own traditional music?

The reason why blues exist right now is largely attributed to Irish and Scottish folk music. There were periods when the Irish and bottom-class Scotts were enslaved, they were also kept with nigger slaves. Niggers didn't have their own twing-twang music. White slaves enslaved by the British empire introduced folk music to black slaves, in which black slaves stole from the Irish and Scotts, and when the Blues were invented the blacks pretended that it was entirely their own (when in actuality, blues shares many chord progressions and structures to Irish and Scottish folk music). Niggers stole the music of Scotts, Irish, and maybe the Anglos and called it their own. Niggers are only good at one thing; stealing.

>traditional western african music

>scottish music (circa 1714)
youtube.com/watch?v=718NO3_ohII

>blues
youtube.com/watch?v=cu7gafphe9M

Now tell me which influenced what?

But rap isn't the only nigger music. They were very much responsible for rock, blues and jazz. Listen to these genres in depth and tell me they aren't good. Niggers might be shit at building and maintaining societies (and they are) but they can make some damn good music.

>but they can make some damn good music
No, they can steal music pretty well though. See

give me more leadbelly mmmmm

"good artists borrow great artists steal"-artists

Fair enough

>whites were rappers and blacks were kangz
shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

they made great fucking music. jazz. my laws.

What about white guys making black music? I personally love it.

I MUST VEHEMENTLY DISAGREE
youtube.com/watch?v=aFyxOYSVCxE

Blacks created pretty much the entire drum and bass/jungle genre since all the samples are sampled from black drummers. Kill your fucking self mong.

THIS IS NOW A MR. BOND THREAD
youtube.com/watch?v=_m6W4qwM5Jc

youtube.com/watch?v=VNM4zHjsNhM

django reinhardt. was he white? who gives a fuck. music is the bees knees.

>He meant "cadence" as in the rhythmic flow and pulse of the words being spoken.
That's literally not what cadence or melody means.

Jazz in the best if cases was degenerate classical, in some ways it actually worked because instead of understanding dissonance a jazz composer could simply recognise dissonant patterns and use them. No need for fourth species, no need for melodic substitution, just decent orchestral music composed in a fraction the time it'd take a classical composer to compose the exact same thing.

At its worst it was a lot of poor people (only some of whom were black) with a lot of cheap, old musical instruments left over from the civil war. Jazz was actually the artistic romanticism that arose from the civil war. It's actually a very interesting artistic movement.

Meanwhile, hip hop is appeasing coke dealers with music deals.

Scottish people: the secret inventors of blues, deep fried chicken and the constitutional monarchy.

Basically one of the most advanced cultures on earth, but who cares? They talk funny.

It's a form of racism to deny the effects of Jews, eastern and southern European immigrants on jazz. Benny Goodman and Bill Evans hate you.

youtube.com/watch?v=AxkCoYDw9Ds

They also were responsible for house and techno

See Juan Atkins, derrick may and Kevin Saunders on

T. Old ex raver

youtube.com/watch?v=WNvY5aPz9oo

Crucifixion ain't no fiction
So-called chosen frozen
Apology made to whoever pleases
Still they got me like Jesus

What about nerdcore though?
youtube.com/watch?v=MaVesTkfTQk

>secret inventors of blues
It's no secret. Anybody who takes an unbiased look at the origins of blues knows that the blues came to be because of black slaves learning to play Scottish/Irish folk music, and then learning to play Americana (american folk), and combining both styles. Niggers didn't have anything resembling the blues when we enslaved them from the Ivory Coast, and they didn't just have an epiphany overnight either. Blues music is the result of celtic folk music and americana being combined and simplified by niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=bxoy-bykY98

youtube.com/watch?v=KvTlZjpnJv0

Can't spell crap without rap.

I got to see him do this whole album live TWICE. Great shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWivmrZL2ow

youtu.be/skE3Yce-4ic

t. cuckservative

that explains why we didn't have black rap phenomena here in Brazil as well, only recently by the introduction of american culture
our negro music here are samba, axé and pagode.

>Sup Forums doesn't appreciate rap

not surprising
youtube.com/watch?v=cxN4nKk2cfk

Rap is some of the redpilled, raw shit you can listen to, provided you aren't listening to swag-tier retarded mainstream shit like a dumbfuck.

I'm a the brown short-haired girl who requested him to do I Kill Giants at the 5 minute mark. I love Eugene so much. I think this was the 5th time I saw him live. Lost track these days.
youtu.be/y-Rh-E4fBww

>That's literally not what cadence or melody means.
cadence literally means rhythm, you disingenuous cunt.

Cuckservative would be supporting the status quo of blacks as an expendable, impoverished underclass fit whenever forced manual labour (via prisons) or cannon fodder is needed.

I am a libertarian. I seek the self emancipation of African Americans through genuine enlightenment.

Your African people are entirely different from African Americans. They've successfully found their unique midpoint between Caucasoid and Negroid. They do not see themselves as "black" with any need to conform to what they believe being "black" means, they see themselves as Pardo and already what it means to be Pardo.

Outside of America, only westernized African immigrants imitate that culture. Apex gang is basically Kenyans and Sudanese people who think being black in the west absolutely must mean joining a gang.

>That's literally not what cadence or melody means.
are you retarded?

>brown short haired girl
you're not even worth finding a good vomit picture

how does Sup Forums feel about nigger virtuosos

youtube.com/watch?v=zp2vmxTy7OI

Considering that non argument, I don't think you're in a position to call anyone retarded.

you don't know what cadence means

>want to tell him to look at the guy's flag
>look at his flag
>sheeeeit
I knew this was a slide thread, but come on...

am i redpilled Sup Forums

The movement from V to I or IV to I at the end of musical segments, usually, but not always, including a leading tone movement towards the tonic.

It's okay, I'm sure Sup Forums is fine with your abuse and redefinition of musical terminology. Just stay the fuck away from /comp/.

>look, my secret club made up its own shit
>blatantly ignore the actual definition of cadence
>be a kangaroo on the internet

Does he recognizes you at this point? Would you fuck him? DID you?

Yeah, he knows me. I'm one of his biggest fans probably on the East Coast. I go to every show I can afford to go to. But, no I just like him as a rapper and respect him because he had the balls to leave his position as a lawyer to do nerd rap for a living, which sort of encouraged me to get my advanced degrees.

This song in particular was inspiring

adamwarrock.bandcamp.com/track/shoulda-beens

absolutely correct

zero music in niggernoise

I wish nercore wasnt so fucking dead
youtube.com/watch?v=U1eGB8WgF80

youtube.com/watch?v=CPEa8mWxYkQ

soundcloud.com/fanofhex/15-sun-gem-by-epic-1

What does that have to do with EDM?

You betcha