Femboy here

Femboy here

Ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PjRQbJPULx4
twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2016/04/19/factcheck-org-cites-bill-nyes-fake-degrees-to-prove-hes-a-scientist/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Why have you decided to waste everyone's time by posting here?

page 10 pls go

Post boipussi pics please :-DDD

post images to substantiate your claims. Also when did you realise twinks are superior and femboi is a Sup Forums meme

How does it feel knowing that your activities promotes degeneracy and offers nothing to the advancement of Civilization?

FemGOD here. Ask me instead.

when ?

show us your dick

Kill yourself.

Do femboys have feminine penises too or is it just traps? I want to know if it would be gay or not.

CHICK WITH A DICK

I think I'd get banned >_

Ay yo bb u want sum fuk?

Wanna go out?

I'm biologically a male but I appreciate the term femboy

Why don't you kill yourself

How is the relationship with your parents?

>muh right wing meme

Your activities are nothing more than a perversion. No one but you and your butt buddy have anything to gain from it. If you honestly believe anti-degeneracy is solely monopartison, then you've proven my point.

I already won the debate bigot. Keep making up fake stories while I actually contribute to society.

>bigot

Degenerates, ladies and gentleman. Shitting on the board, claiming victory and spouting shit sine 1993.

Why don't you let me cut your head off?

Why do you want Sup Forums's opinion of all the places?

/thread

I swear these RP threads used to be fun but everyone is just baiting and fishing for (you)s these days

>"degeneracy" meme

It's real, you won't reproduce so obviously don't understand the gravity of it. When you reach your late twenties and no one besides 40+ fat dudes will look at you, you'll realize that your lifestyle has been for naught.

You essentially have turned a fetish into a life sentence.

Show us your nipples + boi clit
Upload it to imgur idk

>ama
>no additional input

welp

Post pics.

How many genders are there?

don't have any questions, just wanted to say hi

also need a picture of you presenting your ass for research

I didn't think you jugheads could bother me but I'll be honest, that load of bullshit about my life being a fetish crossed the line. First off you don't even know me and the history of my life that has transformed me into the femboy I am today. I don't judge you on your decisions so leave mine the fuck out of this argument. Secondly it is not a fetish but instead it has been proven by science that all men have a linear of sexuality that can be skewed across a line where one end is heterosexual and the other is homosexual. For all you know maybe you fall somewhere in my middle but you're thick skilled brain can't even register it because you're so consumed with hate that you can't even tell.

If I could suggest some advice, keep your opinions to yourself. Asshole.

How do you think you ended up this way?

Truth hurts don't it bitch

lmao

>>>/cancer/

or you could grow a pair, man up and quit getting fucked in the ass because the Jews told you it was cool and trendy

>creates an AMA thread
>"pls no bully"

I'd say go fuck yourself, but I bet you have a fag to do it for you.

Love. Love for the male race and love for the female race. I think both sexes have amazing qualities and I decided to embody them.

>stop making fun of me :((((((((((

"Man up"

Know how I know you're probably a Trump supporter?

There's a difference between making "fun" and cyber bullying. Know the difference, bigot.

You are just a mentally ill crossdressing faggot.

ooooh I apologize for my toxic masculinity, please don't get me fired!!!

you'll never change your chromosomes, faggot

and you will forever be walked on by the rest of the world who knows how to take charge of their lives instead of being 100% bitch made like your faggot ass

>be a faggot cocksucker
>go onto a board called POLITICALLY INCORRECT and post thread about being a faggot
>get called a faggot
>cry about (((cyber bullying)))
If only your skin was as thick as your boipucci

Sage

U mad cunt

Why does Sup Forums secretly love cute blond twinks so much?

Are you fucking retarded? This is Sup Forums what the fuck did you expect? For us to sugar coat everything so as to not hurt your little fee fees?

Kill yourself already.

Yeah but most men project their anima outward towards a woman. You instead project yours inward onto yourself.

What is you relationship with your mother like? youtube.com/watch?v=PjRQbJPULx4

You literally suffer from a mental illness dude, the fact that you can't conform to the worlds opinion of what you have, but instead have to try and change facts, proves how insecure this lifestyle makes you.

Being a sufferer of mental illness myself, I don't go around trying to normalize my diagnose because I know it is a malfunction. I'm content with that fact, and you should be too.

When your biology tells you one thing, and your mind tells you another, the problem probably lies within your brain, and not the surrounding society.

I already came here, won the debate and tried to reason with you bigots of why you should be open minded to femboyism. If you decide to continue subconsciously hating yourself then go for it but don't judge me and my life. Keep your shit opinions to yourself.

Femboyism is completely natural. Instead of being a jughead full of testosterone and anger I trade it for having intelligence and effeminave awareness. I still live a very "normal" life and probably have more successful traits than you do. Not to brag but I am pretty awesome when it comes to certain criterias within human biology.

Truth hurts fuckboi.

You will grow old, and unwanted by older men; and the only thing you will have to show is an abused asshole. The place where a dick isn't supposed to go by nature. You shit from there user, inb4 muh nervecenter.

You are only shitposting right now, because thousands of generations of men fucked women, begetting you.

You will die with a ruined asshole and no progeny. I will die surrounded by my grandchildren, and an intact backside.

Seriously, look at yourself. Then look again, if you can summon pride in what you are doing, what you've become, and where you are going, then best of luck.

But seriously, the movie playing in your head telling you you are on the right path is only a move playing, it is not reality.

Except you didn't win anything. If you did, you'd sucessfully convince at least one of us why it should be encouraged. But you didn't. And you won't. You know what you're doing is wrong, so thats why you're here. You, unironically, are facing the people that are telling you the truth about your activities, and instead of talking their advice, or even giving their ideas a chance, you constantly backpetal to the idea of "its in nature so it must be okay". You're projecting, and in the most pathetic way, to go to a hell such as this and claim to be an angel. If you truly didn't care about our opinion, then you wouldn't be here. But you do, because deep inside you know you're a degenerate, and you know only you can stop it. But you won't. Because you're scared.

you have been conditioned

whoever has been feeding you this koolaid should be hanged

I'm also positive you are less than 20 years old and raised by women with very few actual men around, just by the way that you type

don't worry, it's a harsh road for everyone. it's just sad that it had to be made even more harsh and troublesome for a young man like yourself

An ad hominem does't not dismiss my argument.
I don't doubt that you are more effeminate and probably suffer from a lack of testosterone, but being born as a man, makes you sufferer from a mental disability.
That doesn't mean that your lifestyle is invalid, you just shouldn't try to normalize it in a society, because changing peoples opinion, doesn't change the cold hard facts.

There is a problem with you, and not society. Thats all I want you to admit.
It's a flawed sexual fetishization, coupled with a gender dismorphia.

And saying femboyism is completely natural is true, just as saying pedophilia or necrophilia is completely natural, because they all are, and occur is natur.

But that doesn't mean that they are societally correct, or mentally optimal.

Mental Illness is natural, but not optimal or as your biology intended.

By the time I'm old and ugly I will have settled down by then. Which, btw, I am bisexual not gay. SOOOO it could be either with a man or woman.

Do you even know what femboyism is, simpleton?

I respect your opinion but I already won the debate. It's completely natural and healthy and is part of creating a stable society. Even Bill Nye did a miniclip on femboyism so this is a scientifically proven mainstream discussion that is now the new normal.

You're just literally wrong. Simple as that, really.

For fucks sake, I get tired of every sexual degeneracy becoming and "ism", and then some huffed up adherent come crying saying "do you even know what xyzism is, you bigot"

You're a sexual idiot, "when I'm old, I'll have it figured out. Until then I'm going to do this stupid shit".

You are the one fucked in the head and in the asshole. Not me. It is not up to me to figure you out. It is up to you to not be a fucking degenerate to society.

Do you honestly think history will look kindly on femboyism? Do you? You think this is a lasting thing? You think historians looking back 500 years from now will be writing your history?

Fix yourself user, for fucks sake you have a problem. Pull your head out of your ass, right after the latest cock.

Bill Nye isn't a scientist. Or even a source.

twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2016/04/19/factcheck-org-cites-bill-nyes-fake-degrees-to-prove-hes-a-scientist/

I hope you are trolling, and I might be too dense to realize.

But you literally haven't come up with a single counter argument, to any person in this thread. You have dismissed and strayed from any valid discussion points people have brought up, and instead repeated a mantra.

>an argument doesn't consist of covering your ears and saying you're right 50x in a row.

>erally wrong. Simple as that, really.
The burden of proof is on the other party to prove he's wrong first but that hasn't been done.

>Instead of being a jughead full of testosterone and anger I trade it for having intelligence
And I have both, I have a doctorate in CS, I make 120k a year and I'm like 270 pounds @ 6'4, I lift like a beast and get pussy all the time faggot why don't you?

>effeminave awareness
Is that how you say that your a complete bitch?
Just be gay if you want to be gay, but don't pretend you aren't a biological failure, any "redeeming quality" you think you have is completely overshadowed by the fact that your a huge fucking faggot and are therefore an evolutionary failure.

Pic is ironic btw, not even shitposting.

Post pics or GTFO attention whore

Why do you make all of us look bad?
How long until you come out as Trans and subsequently kill yourself?

Can i go in raw?