Well non-Americans?

Are you even trying?

archive.is/zVtVX

>The thing about the Republicans is that when they have a tantrum, they really have a tantrum. Right now, somewhere in Washington, DC, there are a bunch of rich men with white hair, white skin, and black hearts screaming and stomping around in their suits because they don't want poor people to have affordable healthcare. Fortunately for powerful people, just as you can boycott your country club if it decides to admit a foreign person, so you can shut the government down if it decides not to listen to you. Who cares if doing this might throw the world into a "deep, dark recession"? You can just move to your ranch in Texas and ride out the storm. The upside will be that your servants will probably work for even less because, guess what, there aren't any jobs and they really need the money for healthcare.

>God. Deep, dark recession. Didn't the planet just come out of one of those? Maybe it's time the rest of the world said enough is enough. The rest of the world let these stars-and-stripes bastards walk over us for too long. Let them goose-step around the world, killing millions and stealing resources. Let them go on and on about the land of the free and the home of the brave while they systematically take away the freedom and the bravery of others. Fuck these flag-waving, God-loving psychopaths. It's time for the rest of the world to get a great, big army together and attack the US. We need boots on the ground on the White House lawns. If they can't look after their own economy, we need to invade and look after it for them. So let's fucking get them!

>But can we get them? Is that even an option, or are they really harder than China, Russia, Iran, the UK, France, Germany, Iceland, Belarus, and every other country put together? In order to find out just how possible a Rest of the World versus America revenge fantasy invasion would be, I got in touch with Dylan Lehrke, Americas Armed Forces Analyst at IHS Jane's.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/oscarrickettnow
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying most foreign powers wouldn't gladly take out California first

tl;dr
Sum it up to me

Its funny how whoever drew that got the west coast and midwest states reasonable accurate but fucked up the east coast states to the point its hardly recognizable including adding two new states and deleting pennsylvania.

>[posted from an iPhone6S]

>have a tantrum
>accuse your enemy of doing what you're doing

kek

Even if every single country in the world turned against the United States and tried to conquer them, they'd still get BTFO

I love how they are so deluded they actually think the world hates Trump.

>OK. That's disappointing.
Why in the FUCK is that disappointing?

Jesus fucking Christ, do these people honestly believe that the rest of the world is like an extension of Toronto or something? Go ahead and let China and Russia team up and take over and try bitching and complaining about "muh oppression".

Wtf i hate rhode island now

BECAUSE WERE LITERALLY NAZI GERMANY 2.0 ZOMG LITERALLY HITLER

Americans, and especially Americans "journalists" are delusional.

You kidding? The Midwest is missing the great leaks, indiana, and michigan

>source
>vice

>Right now, somewhere in Washington, DC, there are a bunch of rich men with white hair, white skin, and black hearts

More like (((((((((((( rich men with white hair, white skin, and black hearts ))))))))))))))))

Wrong.

>[Posted from Samsung Galaxy S7 via Clover™ App]

Pretty comfy...

>being this bluepilled
>DA RICH PEOPL

Here's a redpill, the global elite do not give a single fuck about money. They create money to steal away everything of true value in the world and fool idiots into thinking it's a promise for something more valuable than what they already have.

This by no means is to say that society would flourish without commerce, however we would do far better by using services as a way to trade rather than the promise of value.
Communism will always fail because it is made to fail, but the core concept is that your money should either have the value of service behind it or the value of resource. Our money has neither, it is worthless, people who see money as anything less than a social tool are bluepilled beyond all fucking belief.

With this worthless money seeping into our society and system the global elite have effectively created an unjustified divide in class and structure within our system. They can inflate and deflate our economic structure on a whim and slight pressure in the right places are enough to change how the masses cooperate or skirmish.

I truly do respect Donald Trump now that he has said he wishes to return us to the gold standard and remove the federal reserve, I cannot wait to hear the half-assed justification for being against this that the vermin-kings try to lay out.
They will kill him for it, or attempt every step of the way I am sure. If our economy has true value to it then we can no longer be manipulated as easily externally or internally; nobody who controls such a grip on our throat will relax it without a fight.

>America has been at for fro 223 out of 240 years
>And only once has another country landed boots on American soil
Man, is the rest of the world even trying?

Healthcare was affordable before government intervention.

LBJ and Nixon's progressive policies caused healthcare costs to grow faster than inflation since the 70s. Democrats keep responding with more money and Republicans keep trying to privatize. Which results in obamacare. Where the government forces everyone to give money to private insurance.

If you want to use Bismark Model insurance schemes. You have to be like japan and regulate the costs.

Pic rel8d is a Good read.

Well, to be fair you had it easy. You were surrounded by Natives and Mexicans.

>source
>Dylan Lehrke, America's Armed Forces Analyst at IHS Jane's.

>>>December 13, 2013

Still are... and leafs

jane's is legit. he could have asked someone at rand and would have gotten the same answer. the reality is none of the worlds super powers other than the US have the logistics to power project that far. but they can gain local superiority in places like the balkans. so remember military spending is always necessary for us. or else you are a dumb anti-military goy

>source
>an american "analyst" giving interview to (((vice)))

KEK

Ever watch 'The Revenent'? That wasn't easy.

Only leftist scum would find it disappointing that the rest of the world can do nothing to stop us.

Disgusting traitors.

>According to that picture those nukes would hit Portland and Texas
Kek

>Be me
>Be Greece
>Roped into WWIII; everyone vs USA
>"How will we into war? We are poor?"
>Borrow money from (((EU)))
>Borrow more money from (((EU)))
>Suck the teats of the EU harder than a nigger sucks the chicken grease out of his long, disgusting fingernails
>Spend all this money on the military
>Launch war against USA
>Still get BTFO
>Get raped by invading muds and slimes

Such is life in Greece.

Wouldn't it make more sense to take out the single strongest economic power in America, New York City, first?

I saw that, but they shared it on jewbook again yesterday, so they must feel it's still relevant.

God, Jews really are the most vile creatures on this planet. I'd see them gone before any other group... then again, with the Jews out of the way there wouldn't be anyone to stop us from genociding everyone this time.

The Natives didn't rely exclusively on bows on arrows for long. They were quick to learn how to use guns

No, it would make sense to target nuclear launch sites and power plants first.

The eastern part of the mid west is fucked too.. what the fuck do you call oklahoma nevada idaho and monta's area then?

One of the states added is between wisconsin and minesota, so I do see that area is fucked.

"Analysts" also advise the President. What's your point? Jane's is legit.

vice is fake news.

saged.

A FUCKING PINWHEEL

Oscar Rickett
twitter.com/oscarrickettnow

Journalist slash other | Today and in the past: Vice, Guardian, ITN / Channel 4, BBC, Independent, Africa Confidential, & so on | [email protected]

London
Joined August 2011

The best part about this is that you can guarantee half of the world, if not more, would never side against us due to how powerful we are. US + half the world = other half of world BTFO

Whatever. If I go down, so long as Texshit goes down with me, which it appears it would, I'd gladly accept a death as quick and almost painless as getting nuked.

Why haven't we conquered the rest of the world then?

>w-we didnt lose in Vietnam

>America could totally win a war against literally everyone.
>t. american

Nixon managed to broker a deal with the Vietcong and get South Vietnamese independence. When Jimmy Carter came into office the Vietcong saw a chance and invaded.

Did we win? For a short period of time we could say yes. But that limp-wrist peanut farmer fucked it up

>minuteman
Sick fucking name for a missile.

services are meaningless in war, industry and ressources are far more important

You take out infrastructure and NY and coast cities get starved to death.
USA never had invasion and has no mentality to handle it properly,especially lib cities.

I wouldn't say that, because then you have an increasingly angry population that's mad they can't lead their usual comfy life. Now you have to deal with a war inside the country.

>they don't want poor people to have affordable healthcare

They have always had healthcare. It's called the "Emergency Room" and that's where the uninsured still go when they get sick.

There's a reason why we rule the world

But there is no way America could win a war against everyone. The entire world, a single united army sharing supplies and equipment, on a focused invasion, with America completely isolated economically. Hell, there's no need to invade. The place would fall apart by itself.

that only is the case if you already are the agressor/the stronger party. In that case it`s unlikely any kind of strike to be so successful as to cause major problems with the population

Should you be on the defending side, you can be sure people will be more concerned with the invading forces and their own property than about their cable TV

> nuke yellowstone
> half country wiped
What are they even bitching about?

Agreed.

You would be surprised. The more far people are from the warzone the more disconnected they can be. Every war there is a group that wants to make peace with the enemy at all costs.
The problem with these situations is that there isn't enough information. This would be a war with the most diverse army in history vs the country where half voted for Hillary.

Why the hate for Texas?

Most of America is still largely untapped resources for industry.

Heck, just a week or two ago, the largest oil deposit in the world was discovered in Texas.

Now let us go into geography a bit: America is geographically isolated from most of the rest of the world by two oceans that would take a massive logistical undertaking for the rest of the world to even cross with a usable fraction of their forces (minus Canada and Mexico, which America would have air superiority over.)

Most countries do not have a navy or airlift capability worth a damn to even facilitate the force projection necessary to carry an invasion force into the US. The few that do can't even match 10% of the US's force projection outwards.

Any country attempting to invade the US is the equivalent of an ant crawling up an elephant's leg with rape on it's mind. It can't even get past the giggle test.

canada must be stopped

who's with me

>dat pic
RELEVANT.

Bring it, sub-humans.

I guess we'd have to go on the offense then.

Europoors, what's it like living in a country that only exists because people you hate choose to let you live? Between America and Russia, you really don't have much going for you.

Like, what's it like living somewhere you know can't possibly defend itself when the time comes?

>take away bravery.
how

This is the most naive view of the world I've ever read. What the fuck is wrong with liberals? This is like some awful fairytale.

Defeating US on US soil is probably impossible at this point.

So fucking delusional just imagine the entire European union, russia, china, turkey, entire south america and middle east all just attacking america from all sides you'd be retarded if you actually think USA has a chance. Besides they wouldn't be able to trade with anyone their economy would fall into the shitters

but we are discussing on a possible front in american soil. Advancing over a fuckhuge hub like new york would be a logistic nightmare, not even considering what to do with the populus.
besides, services are well widespread, you can’t kill them by taking over the HQ. especially if you take into acount that franchising is a popular thing, a thing that renders alpha-strikes useless

Still, about 30% of the oil you use is from other countries. I don't think that can be ignored easily.
>massive logistical undertaking for the rest of the world.
Remember that this is literally everyone. In another thread people are discussing if China could win a war and you are talking about the biggest force that would be ever made like it's no big deal

that was ford and congress wouldn't allow him to assist the south vietnamese
the south had already lost the war by the time carter got into office

We own the sea. It would be easy.

>attacking from all sides
Topkek! With what equipment? Are they going to teleport it here?

>Get government out of health care
>Hospitals and medical businesses can now afford their costs and lower prices to compete
GRR RICH PEOPLE XDDD

>Advancing over a fuckhuge hub like new york would be a logistic nightmare
I don't think anyone was talking about advancing by land. A dresden-style bombing is more possible. Nobody knows how much but Israel has a shitload of nukes so they can probably spare one. Of course, if we add those to the mix the world ends up becoming a big crystal ball

It would be a nuclear shitshow, no one would win but america wouldnsure come off worse

>republicans just hate healthcare
>there's no way that they have a rational reason for hating obamacare so I'm not even going to bother researching the issue and just spout one-sided muh feels garbage

k

>they wouldn't be able to trade with anyone
How do you trade with dead people?

Is that your wifes son in the picture?

>about 30% of the oil you use is from other countries.
We store a lot of oil in old salt wells, specifically for wartime use. I don't know what the current reserve total is at, but it is certainly enough to sustain the US for a decade or so while we tap into our vast amount of natural reserves.

It really is sickening how much oil we are sitting on.

THICCCC

>Rich people gain power through wealth I.E good good business decisions and MONEY which in turn allows them to have access to different political system and make changes to how they want them
>D-DON'T ATTACK DUH RICH, THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT MONEY
Fuck off ANCAP

The US military has lost to goatfuckers 4 times this century...

>Iraq
>Afghanistan
>ISIS
>Syrian rebels

The Drug Cartels would destroy our shitty welfare queen military.

>I don't think that can be ignored easily.

What it would mean is that the price of oil in the (isolated) U.S. would go from the current ~$46 per barrel to something like ~$60. The loss of import competition would make a lot of currently marginal shale fields fully exploitable. There would be some supply shocks, but not anything beyond what we could handle in the medium term.

>good good business

>The US military has lost to goatfuckers 4 times this century...

This is incorrect. The United States has lost, but the U.S. military was not defeated, by any stretch, in these cases. Political will vanished and we gave up; capability was largely tangential to the matter.

>there are a bunch of rich men with white hair, white skin, and black hearts screaming and stomping around in their suits because they don't want poor people to have affordable healthcare

LEFTISTS UNIRONICALLY BELIEVE THIS

underrated

submarines would still threaten the coast, france keeps one sub with a nuclear warhead (I think) roaming the world‘s oceans just in case (le terror IIRC)

you-re right, I lost myself in though. Still attacking new york would be a waste of a good chance (and likely the delivery method too) when you could just limit their ability to repair the damage, forcing the government to reinforce war effort

Also, most countries have abundant anti air defenses, and nukes are unreliable since mass use will cause the anihilation of pretty much anyone not behind a very thick layer of lead, and it wouldn’t dissipate within a lifetime (not even close). That‘s why MAD dissuation is so strong, everyone would die.

>The US military has lost to goatfuckers 4 times this century...
That was the point.

>The Drug Cartels would destroy our shitty welfare queen military.
Why would the CIA attack its own country ?

Don't try to act like you don't want all poor people to suffer all their lives and die young

our civilian pop would fuck most countries up, and we have some of the largest natural resources in the world, billy and joe prob shoot more than your average euro infantry

Yeah, there is. Where have you been for the last decade?

this made me feel more patriotic :) thanks OP

Nixon pulled out of Vietnam, got a peace deal with the North Vietnamese, got impeached, and Ford became president. Carter was still on his peanut farm.

US is the only country to get criticized for fighting a war that wasn't even ours
we were just helping and people trash talk us, pretty funny right?

Why? Whatever lawyers and shit are doing now, won't people need that during the war too?