You're not White if you don't have complete blue eyes and Platinum blonde hair

According to Varg Vikernes new video: youtube.com/watch?v=k1Y-GCF9k7M

Are you White according to these standards Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/music/2014/jul/09/kristian-varg-vikernes-guilty-inciting-racial-hatred
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1305414/Hitler-descended-Jews-Africans-DNA-tests-reveal.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nah

No. I have blue eyes, pink nipples, but not blonde hair.

I have green eyes and blonde hair

this is so dumb
does varg realize there are non-white people with blonde hair and blue eyes?

>light brown hair and blue eyes

Might as well deport myself to the middle east and impregnate a Syrian woman or something

I don't consider myself "Sup Forums white" but I do consider myself european. I would consider myself white like a french mediterranean/northern italian. I am not a sicilian moor. But whatever.

>does varg realize there are non-white people with blonde hair and blue eyes?

>french welfare leech LARPing

Sup Forums 2016

Varg gets more retarded everyday. He should move to Quebec

>if ur not blonde of blue eyed phenotype ur definitely not european!!!

I have auburn hair and dark brown eyes am I white?

>daily reminder that underneath the upper layer of melanin in the eye, all human eyes are blue
>you can, in fact, get a surgery to remove whatever color eyes you have and revert it to blue
>the surgery does involve burning your eyes with lasers

Im Scottish and have black hair and blue eyes infact most Scots have dark hair where i live in the West of Scotland.

>red hear as a kid
>now standard brown hair

hahah just cuck my celtiberian genes up

hair*

fuck I should sleep more siesta

Why does Varg use these divide and conquer tactics?

>Why does Varg use these divide and conquer tactics?

theguardian.com/music/2014/jul/09/kristian-varg-vikernes-guilty-inciting-racial-hatred

Kristian 'Varg' Vikernes guilty of inciting racial hatred, French court rules

Norwegian metal musician fined £6,400 and given six-month suspended sentence for publishing racist screeds that attack Muslims and Jews on his blog

>I just emailed Varg three days ago asking "Am I white if I have brown hair and brown eyes" because Sup Forums always bullies me about it
>This video comes out right after I email him

Well its been fun I guess. What the fuck am I supposed to do now?

Hey everybody take this into account

>be varg
>make multiple comments about people who you dislike and say they have low IQs
>say that euros are 99.7% neanderthal
>say that europe is mixed due to slaves ie thralls and NOT due to the indo european migrations first of all

LOL

>What the fuck am I supposed to do now?

Do you remember the Hal Turner guy?

Darker shade blonde, light grey eyes and fair skin.

Got it from my mum's side.

Everyone on my dad's side is fucking white-blonde and light blue eyes, but they're all manlets, so at least I got that positive from mother's genes.

>Hal Turner
>mfw

This sucks. I already have this murky sense of identity and then my favorite viking psychopath does this to me. :(

>Darker shade blonde

NIGGER

If you don't have blue/grey eyes I also do not consider you White.

oh nooo

I had blonde hair and blue eyes as a baby. Now I have grey eyes and light brown hair.

Varg used to have beef with Finns.
I guess he now accepts his Khans as honorary whites.

Honorary Aryan (mixed).

Not Honorary White, no such term.

>Sitting here saying "well at least my mat/paternal haplogroups are very European"
>Read the comments

Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my blue eyes... And my blond hair... even my beard... The body I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you?

Yeah

I'd never side with Varg and his ilk, it's clear he'd openly advocate for the eradication of all Europeans with any degree of non-European admix if it didn't make all not Nordid and blonde and blue-eyed people ditch him (the majority of Europeans).

Pewds is that you? pls Pewds brofist me. I want you to brofist me. Hard. Just fist me pewds.

Isn't Vargs wife French?

So what he means is, Argentina is white?

Yeah, but she's blonde and blue-eyed.

Is the french welfare blond and blue eyed too?

The greatest white man in the history of Europe had black hair.

Varg is a faggot autist paid by the Juden.

Hitler started the second White civil war. Fuck him.

>b-b-b-but he invaded all his neighbors in self-defense

Marie Cachet is his wife I guess

Last post before I go for a drive/have a quick little identity crisis

>If someone looks White, acts White, fights White, then until their actions prove otherwise, they are our Folk. On the other hand, regardless of pedigree or appearance, those who oppose, criticize, hinder or fail to support our cause are no friends of ours.
>David Lane

>If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck. More... or less.
>Varg Vilkernes

>all this white this that shit
>not realizing bones is all that matter

Black hair black eyes. 100% of prime 7+ females of any race would fuck this guy rather than any white nerdic. What's the point of your superior blue eyed blond cuck genetics then?

Hitler had brown hair and blue eyes.

nice try shitskin

I'm a Scottish/English mix but I physically take after the Scottish side, which gave me darker hair than every other white person I know. Grey-green eyes and pale freckly skin.

Hilariously enough, my half-brother from the same side that gave me my dark hair is blond and blue-eyed. His sister has light brown hair though, so I guess he's white and she isn't. How strange.

>tfw I know some other Scottish people who have tan skin, brown eyes, and brown hair, and the brown hair is lighter than mine

So this is what French looked like before Italians came

Almost black tbqhwyf

Yes.

Fuck off, leaf nigger.

Gauls were always dark

Piss off low forehead shit-skin.

where does brown hair and green eyes come according to him?

I don't understand the aryan master-race, this so called master-race were the same barbians who sacked rome.

>white man
Didn't you listen to what Varg said? Hitler was black.

An intermediate between non-European (East Asian and whatnot) and European genes I assume. I personally fit that description.

Is this how you cope?

He's a CIA agent.

Hitler was a black jew.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1305414/Hitler-descended-Jews-Africans-DNA-tests-reveal.html

I have both brown eyes and brown hair, what the fuck am I?

checking in

huh
if he said that he is a d&c kike

> tfw blue eyes and blonde hair

> tfw Aryan facial aesthetics

> tfw jew

Vargpai btfo

"white" is for Americans. Why is Varg talking about it?

he's right you know

Varg basically said that there is no such thing as national identity as we come to know it. Borders and language doesn't determine your ethnic makeup and thats a fact. Northern Italy isn't the same as Southern Italy and so on. Germany has many different cultures and peoples within its borders.

I'm a dirty anglo with brown hair/brown eyes.
But hey, at least I have white skin unlike OP.

>blue eyes
>pink nipples
>blonde hair when a young lad
>became Scottish red-orange-brown hair after

>gf is a redheaded Jew
Really made me think

> all these triggered subhumans ITT

Face it your ancestors fucked niggers and you have their blood that brownish shitskin is not a result of too much sunlight that you never get anyway you fucking basement dwellers you are a step closer to niggers then real people. Truth was never meant to sound good or democratic

A standard """white""" American.

this

white people don't have black hair. There's no gene for that in a white person. For example spain and italy aren't white

Varg's argument is that whites are essentially "savages," and that African savages in Africa and white Savages in Scandinavia never built civilization because they were already perfectly in tune with their natural environments, and that civilization itself comes from the desire to survive combined with an imperfect relationship with the environment according to racial mixing.

To clarify, Varg is very anti-civilization. He's basically a primitivist/tribalist.

Romans were white native Europeans. You olive skinned shitskins are descended from mixed race pleb masses and slaves.

Get away from the computer Soros, you're not fooling anyone

>Face it your ancestors fucked niggers
Your wife fucks niggers.

WE

Was Hitler non-white?

that's perfectly fine, the problem is when he uses the term "European", as if snowniggers ever owned the whole continent

pic related is a much better representation of paleolithic European foragers minus the pale skin

Obviously not Black, but even Brown/Blondish like this picture.

>your wife

don't have one checkmate

He was mixed race

Blonde Hair Bue Eyes are the features of cucks. Dark hair Dark Eyes is the master race.

AYO SO YOU BE SAYIN WE WUZ ROMANS N SHIT

>> tfw jew

>openly admits it
>proceed to act like one
Stop being a caricature

ooga booga

SHIIIEEETTTT

Greeks aren't technically white then and I still have more respect for them than I do for a Swedenstani.

Why do you think he was so mad everything?

soon

So is a Russian with blonde hair and blue eyes related more to a Sweede then a Dane with brown hair and brown eyes?

That's light brown. Do you consider this blonde?

Spotted the non- whites

classic

HOL UP

uh you're saying that like it's a bad thing

Ignore Southern Europe, but do you think he wouldn't consider this guy White because he doesn't have Platinum blonde hair, yet is ethnically German and can trace his ancestry thousands of years back?

>black hair come a from non European genes
>Europeans with black hair are still European

When did you realize varg was controlled op?

Scandis aren't white, they are Saami scum