twitter.com/AnonBabble

sure didnt see that coming

>mfw my name is evan

THOUGHTCRIME COEFFICIANT: OVER 200

LETHAL MODE ENGAGED

Thats some unnerving shit.

>finger-pointing = planing a shooting
okay so refugees are not welcome then?

I actually saw him the entire video. I thought he was going to have a white girlfriend or something

red pill me on race mix.

How is race mix cultural marxism?
their end goal is not creating human with no identity, because if that's what they wanted, they would promote race mix among other races too.

But they had only been encouraging race mixing among whites.

So, this is planned attack to causes white genocides.

feed me with more informations?

I guess the video does a good job at showing two very different sides of a high school experience. One typical naïve student is exploring his sexuality and eventually approaches his secret crush. The other goes through a much more painful and lonely experience and which results in an extreme reaction to social life. I'm glad they're making an effort to reach out to troubled kids with deep psychological problems instead of blaming guns for the nth time. It's a refreshing step and one that is badly missing in mainstream discourse.

As a side note: High school was fucking awful.

I'm mixed and voted trump? Do I get a pass or does it only apply to those who tow the lefts party line?

Video not available

Woe is me

On a side note, ((((((good boys))))))

AWOO! TAKE THAT COSTUME OF NOW!

The White races are the onle ones intelligent enough and capable of mass cooperation and organization to actually pose a threat to Jewish power (see Nazi Germany and fascist Italy). The reason they promote it only against the white race is because they only view whites as a threat. Jews literally consider blacks/latinos to be so inferior that in their pure unsullied form they provide no challenge. This is reasonable since blacks in the US are interbred mongrels and most Latinos in south and central american are interbred mongrels with the spanish and natives (mestizos).

Whether we are the master race or not the Jews treat us like we are the one that poses a direct threat to them.

and for good reason. Germany was completly destroyed and starving to death and in less than 5-10 years the Nazi's rebuilt it into a superpower that almost conquered the world. Thats what White men fanatically loyal to their race can achieve and the kikes wake up every night in a cold sweat just thinking about the day when it happens again.

If you want a good place to start getting redpilled on this topic, read Kevin McDonald's "Culture of Critique". Whites have too much agency and eventually catch on to the Jews' bullshit and kick them out/kick their asses. By enforcing non-white immigration in to white countries they are attempting to force a demographic shift where whites become a minority and no longer have enough social/political power to fight back and the Jews position as the only members of the elite (ruling) class is firmly entrenched. It's a form of ethnic warfare.

This

>lets alienate someone and make their lives a living hell, then play the victim when weve mentally broken them.

What would they have done if they saw the signs? Just throw the kid in juvi?

most likely they will barely try, fail, then blame the kid for being a loser

Would have been more thought provoking if they didn't directly lead us to focus on the ginger kid with the video's title.

Your life isn't so focused for you, and the only ones who would notice the kid being emo would either not care or be emo as well.

Also
>being a gun aficionado =Bad?
>Watching people shoot guns=Planning a shooting?
>Flipping the coalburning cheerleader off= school shooter material?

I didn't like the gay music so I skipped forward and landed on the gun noise.

[r9k] here
I approve this message

>white school shooter maymay at 0:45
>christo4k47
>4k47
>ak47
>gun aiming selfie
>"see you at school"

got to the end, HA SAW IT BITCH

>Reading a gun magazine is a sign of a future school shooter

School shooters are a result of cuck-washing

of course you couldn't see the killer

hes not wearing his maga hat

Do I get goodboy points for racemixing? How many black vaginas do I have to pound before I get some tendies?

Dude that was awesome lol

Since when is it a sign of antisocial personality disorder to check 'em?

The vandalism is triggering me.

>No one noticed

I literally thought;

>lol, that dude in the background is watching some gun shit on his computer, spotted the Sup Forumsack

>When you know the signs

Emo hair.

New Dubz King.

AJEEEWWWVEMENT

Those boys were telling him to stop being so weird. That's why they took his headphones off, so he could hear them clearly. Know the signs of being a killer, which is people being fucking weird. Then publicly declare their dangerous weirdness with taunts and aggressive actions so that the shame forces them to become normal.

who's this semen demon

>The beta uprising is too stealthy for normalfags to notice
FUCKING EVAN YOU CHAD, REEEEEEEEEEEEE

can i save this

Top kek

better one

it will never happen again user, not by the whites

the sooner you learn to accept it the better, this place has become a refugee place for those ideas

hello newfag

>checks channel
>sandy hook promise

wew lad

also why did the shooter kid look like a columbine kid

>Then publicly declare their dangerous weirdness with taunts and aggressive actions so that the shame forces them to become normal.
or explode

>watching hickok45
guys got good taste

>WHILE WE TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THE MEDIUM TO DRAW YOUR EYES TO THE MAIN SUBJECT, YOU FAILED TO SEE THE THING WE DIDN'T WANT YOU TO SEE

DAMN THEY GOT ME

>sandy hook

THIS SHIT IS FUCKING HILARIOUS! LOL
Have you ever seen Tim and Eric's Awesome Show? The way that shooter just came in out of nowhere was WAY too sudden for me NOT to laugh.

>mfw psycho pass will become a reality soon

300 is lethal eliminator.

well that escalated quickly

You're the real goy for sharing it and getting it views.

The dubbs man!

>implying your average viewer didn't see the fucking obvious guy in every frame wearing headphones
I thought it was going to be about how the person he was talking to was the gay guy right behind him. When I saw the gun thing, which people ALWAYS pause on, I knew it was going to be a shooter.

nobody checked his get, it was only just what he did

I did notice the suble jew propaganda when i saw the gun magazine. I really did notice the youtube video and the instagram picture.

But on a serious note, gun control in the US is ridiculous. Nobody needs an AR-15

I mean, the whole thing was clearly shot to put the headphones guy into focus the whole time. It's no wonder people noticed the kid. He's in or near the center in every scene with striking lighting.

>don't need
Constitution makes not requirement on need, guy.

(You)

>comments disabled
>ratings disabled

It's the bill of rights not the bill of needs.

race mixing propaganda

>Young batman revs up his double spectrometer

fuck you

Yeah all school shooters use an AR-15 (Auto-Rape Machine at 15 rapes per second) in their shootings. Also,

>open gym doors
>...
>pull the bolt back
>CLACKITY CLACK

Someone who plans a shooting is gonna know to go in hot but kikes wouldn't know that

This is the shit that makes me believe the faggots who say SH was a false flag

WHAT THE FUCK I KNOW THAT BLACK GIRL WHAT THE FUCK HER NAME IS RACHEL WHAT THE FUCK

SHES AN ACTRESS IN LOS ANGELES WHAT

NOT

this is comedy

it has to be comedy

there is no way this isn't real

they used him flipping someone off as evidence he was going to shoot up a school

>LIKING GUNS MAKES YOU A MURDER
I'm sure the local druglords spend a lot of time watching videos on youtube rather than just using their illegal weapons to murder the shit out of people.

Why are Serbian posters so shit? Is it one guy that posts really often, or are they not the blessed removers of kebab we've made them out to be?

CHECK'EM KEVIN

youtube.com/watch?v=9CS7j5I6aOc

>56 likes

>Evan
Who'd name their kid that?

>none of you are alright
>see you at school tomorrow

>someone takes a pic of themselves pointing a gun at the mirror
>says "see you at school"
>56 likes

>video says no one noticed

>other "signs" are pretty much useless because they don't signify a school shooting

These kids are simply retarded.

DO IT FAGGIT.