Anyone wear MAGA hats in public? Did people say anything to you?

Anyone wear MAGA hats in public? Did people say anything to you?

MAGA hats are out of style. You ain't shit if you're not rockin the new USA45.

ill admit ive never worn it in public except to vote in the primary. NV here.

I wear mine everywhere and I've only ever gotten compliments or sour looks.
> tfw Florida panhandle

I haven't had any issues, but I live in a fairly Red county. I've worn it to work a few times, last was the day after the election, and only other Trump supporters mentioned it.

Live on the northside of Chicago. Wear it everyday since he won. It's the camo one so not as flagrant as the red. Never gotten a comment yet. I carry if chimps get out of hand.

Vegas?

Wore it while driving to work sometimes. Wore it to a bar once and got a bunch of hell yea's. Argued with some greek looking faggot who could only say "Trump with nukes man? I don't think so!". Told him the Jews were "behind everything" and he walked away disgusted. Two weeks later Trump won.

is this you? dik pix PLZ. Dam u cute.

Uncommon

You are really cute

space coast FL reporting in. So many compliments if anything. Around election time you had to search for a Hillary sign if you could even find one.

Most people approve the hat, some just look down and grumble

RED OHIO BABY

You don't carry in Chicago
> Falling for b8

Stop stepping on my game filthy het.

... you dont happen to be gay do you?

I once had a tranny hit on me while I was wearing it.
Also saw a based black man wearing one at a bar yesterday. He was absolutely bro tier.

I'm from out of state and have carried in Chicago. As the old saying goes, "Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six."

I have the camo one, I wear it all the time, only a few incidents.

I CC, especially going out in MAGA gear, leftist are mentally ill after all.

I wear them nearly everyday on campus, am not even american and most euro people hate trump. But never got critizied for it, only by some litteral white nigger who made a shitty rap and uploaded it on youtube

Are you the guy who always stood on US 1 in Melbourne with Trump signs?

PA

Wear it everywhere, all the time, along with a pair of aviator sunglasses and a small frog pin.

Mostly I get high-fives, smiles, and "whoa, alright!"s. Sometimes I get the evil eye, but only from the niggiest of nigs.

You gonna share the shitty rap with us? I don't even care if I can't understand the words, at least want to call him a cuck in the comments.

W2C?

>he owns a trumpkin fucktard hat

most definitely. i think like 75% of the population lives here

I keep one on the dashboard of my shitty car.

One time a guy behind me kept honking at me, so I pulled over and noticed he had a MAGA on his dash too. So I roll down my window to give him a thumbs up thinking he noticed my hat, but it turned out I just forgot my coffee on the top of my car.

>xir owns a "im with her" pin

Dude I even wore mine to a gas station infested with niggers. NO ONE DID ANYTHING. Holy shit, I'm not a manlet or a skele but I'm not an intimidating guy either. Leftist are fucking cowards when they aren't en mass

mmmmmm delicious lefty salt

he was making your morning great again

Had my MAGA hat sitting on the dashboard of my car and someone smashed my window in and took it while I was at work

I had it on at the airport in Atlanta when the grab them by the pussy thing came out. Honestly thought I would get some reactions, but no one said anything. I got a few looks from women when I landed in California, but it seemed more positive than negative.

Nova here.

Alot of dirty looks and murmurs, but no real confrontation.

The hypocrisy is strong with the general population here that its driving me south.

Fucking good riddance.

To scared that someone will fuck me over. That will get me into trouble cause he is a loud populair guy.

wore it around NYC it was big league fun

the looks weren't even dirty because people were so shocked to see it

pretty funny

lmao how old are you?

19, it's not that i'm scared of Him, more if the board gets to hear that I fucked up again.

>sort of art school btw so now I guess you understand why.

Ausfag here. never had anyone except friends and coworkers talk to me about it, all positive joking stuff

Compliments and sour looks...couldn't be more concise. Colored females were the most sour in my experience...makes sense

I wore it to the airport last week. 2 cool older men complimented it and we talked about Hillary, the MSM, and even Pizzagate.

At baggage claim, a nigger saw my hat and saw "AY MAYNE WHY YOU WEARIN DAT?" I replied "Because I like it" and he sucked his teeth and left. I don't think he was a traveler, he was probably just looking to steal luggage.

I live on LI and I wore my MAGA hat on Nov 9. I was in a pizzeria and one of the workers asked if I felt safe wearing the hat (he's a Euro). I said "fuck them, they lost"; fucker just looked at me like I had 10 heads

Right on. I understand not wanting a bunch of rabid autists attacking some youtube channel getting linked back to you.

Best experience was at a SEC college football...I was treated like a hero... surprisingly I was the only one I saw wearing one

kek

>anyone wear MAGA hats in public?

Yes

>Did people say anything to you?

I live in the south, so typically they say "nice hat."

Funny, all the girls I knew in highschool who played Field Hockey were racists and wannabe neo-nazis.
All the girls who played Basketball are dead or single mothers with multiple kids from multiple men.
And the girls Wrestling team is a near even split between "married young, stayed married, lots of kids" and dykes.

Shit I wish.

I did, in cuck central Chimpcago. Surprisingly, no one has said anything. I've worn my MAGA at bars. Must be because, for one, I'm a bean bro. And two, because I'm a /fit/izen, have worked out for over 4 years so beta nu-males are too scared to step up to a big dawg.

Holy shit, OP, you're like really cute.
But yeah I wear mine all the time, excepting the few days where I style my hair in such a way the hat would glub it up.
I live in CA and have gotten quite a few "nice hat"s or "cool hat"s.
Although one time I was told to leave my cell service store because I'm a racist and the Indian or Mexican employee was obviously triggered by my hat. I just went in to get a new battery.

Is just me or this faggot looks exactly like Trudeau?

I keep mine on the passenger side of the dashboard

>Tfw 18
>Tfw 45th anniversary Camaro SS
>Some manlet (literally looked like 5'4") at the gas station today who had some shitty green 1990 Civic tried to tell me how Republicans are the reason he's struggling to get through college
>Explain that I don't care, and that if Republicans are truly making it hard on young people, then I wouldn't be able to afford my car
>Inform him that he's probably just not good at managing money, or just blows it all on weed
>He says something along the lines of "muh dick" or something about my car being a compensation for muh dick or something like that
>Remote start the car as I walk to the driver side, turn on "competition mode" or whatever the fuck and lay rubber out of the station with my middle finger out the sunroof.

Manlets... When will they learn?

latin dude here

i live in one of the well known cuck-cities on the west coast and i wear mine out

most people stare, scoff, or laugh. people usually just looked shocked and uncomfortable, like they just saw an abusive ex or something kek

no one ever says anything, although i haven't had a chance to wear it out since Trump won

No, but this faggot does.

What's the 45 for?

Delete your account.

No bully please

Republicans vs Liberal: The Photo

You're kidding, right?

The .45 pistol he carries!

45th president

All kidding aside, if you're serious...

Trump will be the 45th President.

Hell yeah man.

Wore mine to vote in Cucklenburg county, NC. Nobody said anything, both I am a weird black goth guy. Got stares and a nigger screaming "better not vote trump" as he drove by.

True story time:

Native Chicagoans are accepting no matter what political opinion you may have, it's the suburban scum or the outer state parasites who are filthy liberals.

Sometime ago I was at a bar, I was not caring MAGA at the time, I was judged a Democrat. I then started debating this guy using facts, first I was called a racist, then I did a switcharoo on cucknuts and pulled out a legit sjw-tier "funny how a white male of privilege to me, a minority, hot to think". I could see that it fucked with his mind. Eventually, after debating so long, since he couldn't call me a racist, sexist, homophobe; this cuck judged me by the clothes I was wearing. i dress preppy, and he was literally a dirty hippy.

Apologies for the blog. But fuck suburban scum

Like this?

Did you get all As so daddy bought you a car?

Some dude pulled me up inside Sydney International airport and asked me if it was ironic.

I told him to fook off

I wear mine in downtown Toronto. Get a lot of dirty looks but nobody says anything.

This place is full of cowardly cucks.

>t. Civic Manlet

And yeah, I did get all A's, all throughout highschool. But I pay for my own car.

Exactly like that, except imagine a swoopy perm haired, black twink faggot wearing all black with a MAGA hat.

No crazy reactions. I live in a blue as fuck County that almost fucked Florida from turning red which is why I'm tentative about wearing it. I wore it once when I walked to the corner store with my brother. A guy got out of his car and went into the store, his eyes never left my hat. On the way home my brother and I walked past a mom and her two girls. Mom literally did a double take at me.

dat swag

Wore mine in Seattle at a hawks game. Had two groups of Canadians shake my hand and buy me a beer. Some tatted dudes said stuff behind my back but that was about it.

Wore it to a bar a few months earlier but it was mostly full of Mexicans though... had a girl try to pour a beer on me then was asked to leave

I really wish I could, being that I'm the kind of person who gets up in the morning like "I wonder if I can get somebody to fight me today." But unfortunately the cap is too damn small to fit on my head comfortably, especially due to how thick my hair is right now.

Wore it around south jersey and Atlantic City, no one said shit

I live in L.A. and my neighbor is a flamboyant black gay guy and he's the biggest TRUMP supporter I know. So you got a doppelganger in Cali. lol

I've grabbed and kept about a dozen of them off the heads of skinny little white pride wannabes.

They just whimper and when I'm half a block away begin shouting about day of the rope or something. It's fun....

''is that a Donald Trump thing?''

''isn't he racist?''

What state/city you live in? You east coast? I'll fight you irl, tough guy. You can have my MAGA hat if you somehow win.

I got a couple compliments from other white people and one time a group of four liberals just panicked and turned around and walked the other direction on the sidewalk. It was weird, but I laughed.

21%

I bought some official MAMA hats, but I'm afread to wear them in my nigger jew state. I would either be beaten to death, or I eouldf kill some people and go to jail and either result would be bad.

what state?

Anyone MAGA hat wearers in California?
How'd it go for you?

I have two but I'm black so I'm afraid of wearing them outdoors

;_;

in case anyone messes with me while i wear my hat

Why is the repuglican in the red carrying balloons while the Liberal in the blue is scoring the chick?

Why the white libs and faggots won't do a thing to you

The one below Pennsylvania. Even the whites are cucked around here, including 50% my senpai

>Cucklenburg county, NC

Appropriate.

MD?

Drumpflets BTFO!