This guy gets paid tens of thousands of Canadian tax dollars to produce this

>this guy gets paid tens of thousands of Canadian tax dollars to produce this

>this was aired on Canadian television

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

Fuck him and CBC

this is literally satire

this is fake news you can't trick me leaf

i like how he specifically calls out racist gays, he must of actually came here for research

>h-haha, guise it's just s-satire!

Prople?

Day of the Rake when???

It could be, it's pretty heavy handed but when it comes to Canadian liberals it's rarely satire.

Wow that's the worst thing I've seen lately

Anyone who can't see this as satire must actually be a white supremacist.

Do you really think it's satire? Part of me thinks it is but I can't even tell anymore after being on the Internet. Both left and right have been serious about shit I thought was satire. Like the day of the rope shit here, some people think it will actually happen.

>white power white power canada is gonna be great, gas the kikes and race wars now
>*tsk* it was just a joke, wow take it easy you, you gotta take everything so seriously?

It's not.

If you've ever even watched the CBC you would know they're not joking

All their news anchors are non white

It's like you've never seen 22 minutes

Having watched him for many years, this is nothing different from his usual comedy

He's a comedian

Yeah, like John Oliver and John Stewart

I hope Trump invades Canada and feeds weedman to the dogs

comedy is an excellent Trojan horse because you can constantly bullshit and say, "heh heh we're not being serious!"

>watching state sponsored comedy show for entertainment

You don't think comedy, and especially satirical comedy isn't supposed to have a message or a deliberate undertone?

Let's actually assume for the sake of arguing that it was 'satire'. Ok it was satire. What now? What exactly is the message here? What was it supposed to exhibit or what was the point it was trying to prove with its counter measures?

If anything this is going to make people more racist

What is a prople?

If there was a race war i would watch this to get pumped up before going out to kill

Comedians are mostly propagandists nowadays.

This guy is a paid shill. He promotes state values and interests through the medium of "comedy".

I see it as a response to the heavy amount of alt-right shit the media is spewing in wake of the election. The main point I got from the song, was that down the line, most places WILL be mixed race.

Basically poking fun at the most radical righters.

You know, I used to really like those guys, but since this fall, I haven't been able to enjoy them as much. 22 Minutes I still love though.

some guy said "you hate white prople" on this guys twitter and fucked up the spelling.

Then he posted this.

Don't let me take you away from hating on him though. I encourage it

>response to the heavy amount of alt-right shit the media
yea, and I'm sure the overwhelming majority of its coverage and air-time wasn't portrayed through a negative lens.

>the main point
Yea, that's EXACTLY what they were singing/celebrating. And yet you were just saying a minute ago that it was satire. I don't think you understand what satire is.

At best you could argue it was a farce.

And there's nothing radical about self preservation of a group of people. Only people with a political agenda argue that, or bunch people that think that together with groups that are openly anti-other people like actual neo-nazis.