"There is neither Jew nor Greek: there is neither bond nor free: there is neither male nor female ..." (Galatians 3:28)

> "There is neither Jew nor Greek: there is neither bond nor free: there is neither male nor female ..." (Galatians 3:28)

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

fascovereign.blogspot.com/2013/11/adam-aryan.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tu3Vdu2ZIsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=G2mFpiZV8jc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It means that there is no special people.
>If anyone does not provide for his own, and especially his own household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.
It's not against nationalism, it's against judaism. "We are the special people." Hurr durr.

>"...because all of you are all one in Christ Jesus."

>there is neither male nor female

It means Christianity was the first religion progressive enough to support non-binary genders.

The father of Christianity seems to be saying gender is a social construct, nationalities are just lines in the sand and there should be complete and total equality (race, gender, sexuality, class).

Was St. Paul a cultural Marxist?
Still seems pretty blue-pilled.
> It means Christianity was the first religion progressive enough to support non-binary genders.
My thoughts exactly.

>It's not against nationalism
Except the passage you quoted says "household", not nation. Stop twisting the Word of God to fit your man-made prejudices

Nationalism is just judaism for gentiles. It's an heretic idea which defies the universality (catholicity) of the Church.

>The father of Christianity seems to be saying gender is a social construct
Where?
>nationalities are just lines in the sand
Are you intentionally misunderstanding or merely rusing?

I mean, sure, atheists are stupid, but not that stupid.

In Jesus we are all equal. Your darwinist ideas are just Protestant jewish supremacist bullshit. The modern concept of nation and nationalism were born in the French Revolution. Cultural marxism is a senseless word. Marx was an evil Jew, but he never said anything about genders don't existing. It's an incorrect term.

All the political ideologies are failures. We should not abandon our own.

damn, so progressive!

you're confused. dont let your lusts fool you.

That's beautiful my man

Absolutely beautiful

All ideologies are heresies. I know we don't have to abandon our own people, but as Christians we need to love the foreigner too.

Who can guess what Saul of Tarsus (St. Paul) meant when he wrote this?? Because Jebus wrote absolutely jack.

> "If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which [is] as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; [Namely], of the gods of the people which [are] round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the [one] end of the earth even unto the [other] end of the earth; Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage."
> —Deuteronomy 13:6–10

> Jews
> not proto-Muslims
The Old Testament is worse than the Qur'an, and the Qur'an is fucking cancer.

>There is neither Jew nor Greek
>It means that there is no special people.
whut?

"For You have separated (the people of Israel) from all the peoples of the earth as Your inheritance, as You spoke through Moses Your servant, when You brought our fathers forth from Egypt, O Lord GOD." - 1 Kings 8:53

"These twelve Jesus sent out, instructing them, “Go nowhere among the Gentiles and enter no town of the Samaritans, 6 but go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. - Matthew 10:4

A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, "Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly."
Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, "Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us."
He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”
-Matthew 15:22-24

> Who can guess what Saul of Tarsus (St. Paul) meant when he wrote this??
Traps are kosher.

He say much name is Pall n I own it all.

Identity Politics is Bullshit.

"...for you are all one in Jesus Christ." Nice selective quoting there, you subhuman leaf. The fact that you can't recognize the difference between a soteriological/metaphysical unity that still identifies the uniqueness of biological and cultural distinction (Rev. 7:9 and 21:26 highlight the beauty of distinct people groups in Heaven) is why the day of the rake has to happen.

> hmm, so this is yankposting
Interesting.

8/10 she's not bad for a turkroach.

A entheogenic seizure isn't enough to blue pill him against the Eternal Jew. St. Sup Forums. (Seriously though, he was a shitty Christian. No surprise, coming after the main event was over.)

Yeah, great. From different authors.

She's not a roach, she's a pure Byzantine maiden.

He was talking about the whites who didn't recognize themselves as brothers.

fascovereign.blogspot.com/2013/11/adam-aryan.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tu3Vdu2ZIsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=G2mFpiZV8jc