How do we solve the crystal methamphetamine epidemic?

How do we solve the crystal methamphetamine epidemic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2ZO2Rhqjuw0
youtube.com/watch?v=zPoKqGSSqmw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Legalize it.
youtu.be/2ZO2Rhqjuw0

Replace it with heroin like they do on the coasts

Flood affected areas with cheap heroin.

my buddy used to smoke a lot of meth and his piss would be a cloudy orange color, kinda like cream soda

this is the most serious thread on pol and there will not be a serious discussion or answer because no one knows how to stop it or where to start

fuck crackheads

cheaper cocaine

I've done meth a few times. I think it's a pretty shit drug.

Why were you watching him piss?

remove taco

make pot potent and cheap

People turn to meth and K2 because it's so goddamn cheap and effective.

We need "soma" as an antidote.

We need to create a super methafetamine that kills them all the first time they try it.

Replace with weed or TREAT ADDICTION LIKE A FUCKING ILLNESS AND GIVE THEM FREE THERAPIST/ADDERALL SUPPLIMENT/SUBDERMAL SLOW RELEASE AMPHETAMINE INJECTION

Say we legalize it, how do you keep addicts from stealing my shit to pay for it. My entire town went from beautiful American dream to crime ridden shit hole and nothing economy wise changed here, meth just showed up. Meth heads kidnapped and murdered a 16 year old kid for his cell and car to trade for meth 2 weeks ago. 2 years ago murder wasn't even something that happened here.

How does legalizing keep meth heads from ruining areas and hurting people to get their fix? I'm honestly curious because at this post I'd support anything that could save my town. It's like a plague here.

Weed is 100% legal in my state and meth use has grown. Meth was always growing so it's not the weeds fault but weed isn't fixing it like people claimed.

start taking adderall and help big pharmacy flourish

Lock up the negroids.

It worked for unchecked immigration, right?

Addiction is a choice.

Meth is redpilled anons, as long as you dont inject/use every day it isn't a big deal. Anti-drug use is anti-freedom. It's a violation of natural law to attempt to control what another person imbibes.

We should make it really expensive, dangerous to produce, addictive and harmful to the body.

Crystal meth is a violation of natural law.

What % of methheads actually recover from their addition and go on to become productive members of society?

Best case scenario.

You're just juxtaposing my argument, thanks for adding to the discourse.

better question is how many people actually become addicted to meth.

answer: not as many as you think

You shut your whore mouthJust because you are retarded doesn't mean normal people are.

Drugs are degenerate you liberal cuck. Only real men are able to avoid them entirely.

This is the one case where that would accomplish nothing. I still support the idea, though.

The point of legalizing it is to move it from criminal offense to public health problem to try to treat a larger fraction of users medically to get them off it.

My brother was on meth for like 9 months, and then he just quit cold turkey because he got a new high-paying job.

Give people a reason to live.
Strong family and community backed by good jobs

wish i had some tbqh

There a few options :

Legalize or decriminalize the use of drugs, have social workers try to convince junkies to go to rehab at the tax payer's expense or wait until they die.

Keep it illegal, lock users up if you can, make it as inconvenient as possible to use the drug in your state hoping junkies move somewhere else.

Go to war with the dealers. it hapened before and it will happen again. In the 80s, when things in Miami got way out of hand, they ended up forming a RWDS to arrest or shoot dealers. Lt. Raul Diaz speaks about it in Cocaine Cowboys.

youtube.com/watch?v=zPoKqGSSqmw

The best thing to do for your town, and I've got the same experience in my own little town only with Heroin...

Purge them. Anyone who sells meth should be shot and killed. Hanged for the world to see. Anyone who smokes it are victims unfortunately, but every junkie is like the setting sun.

Not saying to kill them, but that's probably the best route.

Of the people I know from high school who used glass in the past, I'd say about 70% quit and became productive members of society, 10% are dead, and 20% are in a constant cycle of using, quitting, relapsing, and going to jail. .

How many functional "addicts" of any given substance do you think you interact with daily? My dad pulls 160k a year in his job, and he spends a large sum of money on opiates too. This is not a unique story, if people could use drugs legally without stigma it wouldn't make a difference to anyone, except decreasing violent crime/allowing people to live a normal life with substances.

Say it with me lads:

Right. Wing. Death. Squads.

Users don't give a fuck. They will slurp down a monkey cock to get high.

Hitler used quite a bit of meth actually... Not so degenerate when every nation fed it to their soldiers to win ww2.

you smoke all the fucking myth you can until its all gone. Make sense?

No, actually, we ingest a whole spectrum of drugs daily. You produce your own drugs. Many are extremely useful.

Real men can practice moderation.

Otherwise throw out your coffee, painkillers, and most things you ingest.

Choosing to avoid meth based on its cons versus pros is a man's decision.

There is a difference between weight loss amphetamines and crystal

Never heard a stat, but spoke firsthand with a guy who used to be addicted to it. Told me never to even think of doing it, cause it's better than nutting balls deep in a bitch on the night you won the lottery. Used to use McDonald's straws to snort the meth, then would chew on the straws afterwards.

After 7 years of being clean, he swears he can still taste it if he chews on a McDonald's straw.

Over-the-counter Adderall.

Says a fucking leaf.

Close down rehabs and stop arresting dealers. Let them die off

Paul Erdos used amphetamines
Bob Dylan used amphetamines
David Selznick used amphetamines
JFK used amphetamines
Kerouac used amphetamines
Hitler used amphetamines
Johnny Cash used amphetamines

It's good shit.

Thank you Anons, I honestly had no idea and if the recovery rate is decent it can make rehabilitation worth the effort.

kill them all. if they are weak enough to fall for a substance and don't have the power to get away from it, they are not worthy to live off my taxes and inflation.

I do meth a couple times a year. I don't see a problem with it as long as your not hitting it every fucking 2 hours/ It's the people not the drug.

Oy vey all we gotta do is you see We genocide whites and the import crack cocaine my niggas

Meth is a big problem in areas where there is no opportunity, because it mimics the same invincible feeling you get from achieving something. The solution would be more local businesses, stronger family units, functional schools, and more homogeneity. The only alternative solution is extreme authoritarian crack downs on personal freedoms to play whackamole with dealers forever.

Check the Philippians in five years, I guarantee it will still be full of drugs and drug dealers no matter how many got killed. Unless they make the country less or a slave-farm shithole the demand for drugs will not cease.

We have one of the worst meth epidemics in the world and no punishment we have has slowed it down.

Meth dealers get life sentences and they are still dealing at record levels.

We need Duterte style policies across the world. Just kill all the gang members and pushes and open treatment facilities to ween the hopeless addicts off.

Have coke and heroin like civilised people.

Stop trying to justify your hyper-degenerative addiction you mountain hick

Nupol go. Gas the degenerates

The idea of legalization is to skim off the fraction of users who are reluctant to seek treatment because of fears of legality/punishment into treatment programs not to entirely address crime 100%. If criminalization were a better option to keep users from bad behavior i think we wouldnt have the issues we do. Police are not really trained to deal with mental illnesses that many users have.

>make it more dangerous
>decreases supply
gee, I wonder why someone wouldn't deal it if they have no other skills considering how your policies made it the perfect economic storm. If a dealer can pull in 200k+ because of policies your government sets, there is something very wrong with your government.
If we just normalized drug use then people could actually go on to lead normal fucking lives.

Fuck off Leaf.

Don't you have a fag parade to attend ?

>then people could actually go on to lead normal fucking lives.

He thinks meth addicts can lead "normal fucking lives"

You don't know any meth heads do you?

Oh, nah, I don't use meth more than once every 6 months or so. Cocaine about 2-3 times a week for me. Instead of making an ad hominem argument maybe you could add to the discourse instead?

New Zealand can feel a lot like living in a retirement village in the middle of nowhere. There's not much opportunity here for a lot of people, that's why meth can't be erradicated. Meth use is always highest where opportunity is lowest, because meth is the drug that really makes you feel successful while high.

>how do you keep addicts from stealing my shit to pay for it
Give it out for free.

It's a drug. You could make swimming pools of it for less than the cost of one probation officer.

>wah ur gay let me smoke my meth
Don't you have a dick to suck for Pocket change you disgusting fuck

Are you in favor of gun laws? People in favor of legalizing meth are usually against guns. How can you be in favor of 1 potentially deadly thing and against another? Be consistent.

Why are leafs always derailing conversations with their sperglord bullshit?
> actually

Obviously the difference is that you shoot other people with a gun, but you smoke meth yourself.

>meth heads don't make fantastic truck drivers
>meth heads can't pull long shifts
There are a lot of things that a casual meth user can do better than most of us by the sheer virtue of not needing rest. Its when people can't regulate their own usage and society forces them out of other options to develop their lives that things go south.

>s-s-see g-g-guys... the drugs haven't fully destroyed my brain yet. Hah. See. Hah. You can be smart and do blow every week r-r-right?

Meth use is everywhere. Not just the poor are using it.

I used to know business men earning 6 figures from wealthy families who have mansions in Mission Bay who use it.

Its epidemic level and has been only getting worse over the last decade.

John Key has done nothing about it. The HeadHunters Hq is 5kms from me and they blatantly flash their wealth and they literally control the meth trade in this country.

I hope politicians degenerate children get hooked on the shit. Only then will they wake up to the problem.

It already is effecting the upper classes as well. Just look at Milly Elder, Paul Holmes daughter.

well meme'd
>i tip my fedora to you xir

If scumbag employers weren't expecting staff to work 14 hour days they wouldn't need to use meth to stay awake.

But you can't deny an employee on meth might be more efficient at certain tasks than a sober employee right?
This can't be denied, otherwise we wouldn't have showered our soldiers in it during ww2.

You know how

Make the green legal.

In some people, and in others, like severe alcoholics, their brain does not function the same. A severe alcoholic with a family history of alcoholism had a differently shaped and functioning brain compared to someone with no history of alcoholism. This is grounds alone to treat addictions as a medical issue.

stop telling kids that crack is wack

If I sell you meth that's gonna kill you, how is it any different than shooting you?
> obviously less gore, but result is the same 10 feet under

Hey hombre, u honkey ass crackas is bueno plata ezze. We selling yo whit gurls glass and now see on da pole homie. We own your sorry ass gringo asses now puto. La raca, you gringos must pay for racism against people of poc.

Noe we be living like kings while u honky ass gabrone putas be living in the squalor.

Time to steep down gringo and give the people of poc a chance at the american dream while your daughter is sucking my big brown dick esse.

Legalize amphetamine (adderall). Still degenerate, but not as bad as meth and we're willing to give it to children so easily so it can't be that bad.

Yes I know what you mean.

But its still an intoxicant and the sleep depravation and work is not always going to lead to a positive out come.

You cant use meth and drive trucks in this country anyway. Every trucking employer drug tests his staff because so many use it.

I think using it on a warfield would be a huge positive. Your soldiers would be incredibly brave and would have 3 times the energy of a sober soldier.

Wow you really BTFO'd me. How will I ever recover?

>muh alcoholism
>it's genetics
You're as sad as a fat person familia. Id tell you to get help but you'd just fucking deep fry it. The only help you get should be a fucking noose.
Go ahead, call me a fucking leaf. Deviating from the threads consensus is enough to get shut down as a Canadian poster. That should prove how fucking retarded this place has gotten.

theres nothing wrong with selling any drugs. it only becomes degenerate when you get new people hooked on the drugs

>0/10 she didn't even cut in the right direction

Well yeah, that's exactly what I mean. In the 70s all the way up to 99', most low skill high labor jobs that pulled decent incomes didn't drug test. Essentially we've created a massive barrier to any casual user achieving a modicum of success.

Even though I generally agree with you, I'll play devil's advocate regardless.

You make fun of the fact he 'gave up' and blamed his genetics instead of rising to the task and helping himself, yet at the same time you also blame your flag and Sup Forums for the responses you're getting instead of proving us all wrong.
Isn't it a similar type of shifting blame?

I'm all for legalizing many drugs, but not meth, fuck that. Unlike the ones that should be legalized, it's clearly a full blown detriment to society, it's not really a recreational drug.

user is correct.

You can quit cold turkey. Its because its an enjoyable habit. All negative effects are secondary.

People drink to excess (and not enough water) and get hangovers. They drink because they enjoy the activity for its social and physiological effects.

It's been months since I had that shit(Thanks, Dutuerte!)
Our war on drugs somewhat works if people are left out with work opportunities that will stop them from coming back to the addiction.
Srly, meth use is fine if you use it on moderation and keep tabs on how much you drug you put in your body.
Meth is known to increase in dosage if you became tolerant to it.

You sound really fucking mad, leaf. I don't even drink, but if severe alcoholics have the same noticeable deformities in their brains, it's a medical issue. Your feels may want the facts to be different, but you're no better than the fags screaming about how we shouldn't treat trannies as mentally ill and just let them cut their dicks off, even though they have a suicide rate 4x as high across the board as heterosexuals, many of those suicides being from the regret of their decision to be a tranny.

Idk % but I did. Former meth addict now a loving, dedicated father and damn hard worker.

I'm also right. Bothered user?

Kinda yea. But I was born canadian. He wasnt born with a bottle in his hands.
Don't cut their dicks off. Let me fuck them before they kill themselves. They'll kill themselves because their ass is megasore

I did meth once... made me lose my mind for a month.

sad!

As a legit alcoholic (highly functioning mind you, I make a fuck load) it really isn't. If I don't drink within 6 hours of waking up I start to just have bad seizures, the entire time before that I shake constantly and have terrible cold sweats, itching, pins and needles, dry mouth, auditory hallucinations, and mild visible hallucinations.

I hate drinking at this point but I don't have a choice, I'm downing 1 liter of vodka and 10 beers a day just to keep withdrawal symptoms at bay, getting drunk requires slamming so much vodka in such a short period of time that it's honestly a genuine fucking challenge.

Go on...

TFW meth has ruined my life, used to be a rockstar now meth head. Had a girl named crystal now i just have meth. Sick digits.

The only right answer ITT.