Pewdiepie literally just said that Youtube treats him unfavourably because he's white

Pewdiepie literally just said that Youtube treats him unfavourably because he's white.
He started calling out the white genocide!
Starting at 8:40

youtube.com/watch?v=6-_4Uoo_7Y4

Is he unironically /ourguy/ now, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7_2jhLZd4h8
youtube.com/watch?v=eKazgtik6WM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Has been for the last year, just saw his latest video and came to Sup Forums looking for a thread. He's literally redpilled at this point, there's no turning back. Please don't let the globalists get to you pewds, stay strong.

inb4 he gets forced into the UCLA medical center.

Lol would be funny how the most subscribed guy on youtube (50 million subs) is a vehicle to redpill an entire generation.

This is amazing.

Is he, dare I say, our guy?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7_2jhLZd4h8

He's right YouTube wants to a non white on top. PewDiePie did all of thisby himself yet YouTube constantly shills for nig channels.

Holy shit, as a black man, this is actually GOLD

Praise to PEWDS

Top kek Kanye's kids arent allowed to visit him

What the fuck are they doing to that guy lol

>minecraft is literally 3d legos
>instills spatial knowledge in gen z
>primes their young minds for STEM fields
>their beloved role model PewDiePie drops red pills
>the answer to 1984 is 2017

Why would he delete his account and start over, that's literally HANDING top spot to a nigger just like Youtube/Google wants.

Its bad bro

its bad

MK Ultra bad. Its like when Berkley created the Unibomber by destroying his very soul. Except worse, they're breaking Kanye and then they're going to remake him into a cuck.

I'm not even kidding.

He's been getting slowly redpilled the last couple of years.

You don't win by playing by your enemy's rules.

He's making his own rules.

Based svalbard

i thought this fag was a libtard drone, he is fine in my book now

Thought he was an insufferable faggot for a few years, he's started to drift right now for a few months though.

It's not even just a meme at this point, they've literally kidnapped and are holding him in isolation doing who-knows-WHAT to him for, what, two weeks now?

This officially legal?

This

This is the only way to win faggots. If you react to your enemy's moves, you are controlled

I doubt Google gives a fuck because in the end they still win; He keeps making them money, a google gets top spot on youtube.

>implying he wont just LOL CANT DELETE CHANNEL CUZ BULLSHIT once he hits 50mil
you fell into his trap, to defeat the jew he is becoming the jew, he just wants more subs to drink more money from the jewtube tits

It's even worse than you think.
Kayne's next album produced by Jay Z is going to be a huge celebration of globalism and multiculturalism, but at the same time, is going to denounce whites as a whole.
It will be a concept album and will BTFO of To Pimp a Butterfly as useful idiot suburban white teenagers write their high school term papers on how progressive it is

If he deleted hid channel and moves off to another platform, they can't make the money off him.

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!

holy shit it's real

Which he's not doing, dingus. He's making a new channel on youtube.

Fuck man, I'm going through this shit right now. I'm hesitant on making this jewbook post, but if I didn't then the enemy is winning...

Kanye and Pewd coming taking the pill makes me want to but I'm spooked!

Faggot didn't think I'd check

tired?

Honestly I think most of us here at Sup Forums except the autists are just as if not more funny than Pewpiepie.
He just got lucky and put a lot of work into his brand but he's not really funny which was obvious when he was gaming with Conan who made him look like a weird nervous kid who didn't belong in the same room as him.

The president of taiwan also called him. You can get multiple calls lulz.

>huge celebration of globalism and multiculturalism, but at the same time, is going to denounce whites as a whole.

I doubt it. doubling down on this type of shit is only going to backfire on "them"

>richest youtuber
>youtube is so unfair to me

right

PDP is under 24/7 monitoring by Youtube.

The slightest hint that he's about to drop a bomb and they will unilaterally pull the plug. You won't even hear about it.

should change his name to CutiePie IMO

kys leaf

>You won't even hear about it.
you really think so? with the how many millions of subs he has? I think if that were to happen we would witness one of the most potent examples of the Streisand effect in recent memory

The poods tweet doesn't exist

He made 60 million dollars by playing video games.

more like 80, kek.

I don't know what you're talking about user but you have to do what you gotta do

>Cowards die many times before their deaths, The valiant never taste of death but once

lel

That woman's voice is annoying. Not quite as annoying as Pastor James David Manning's voice, but pretty close.

Mfw the swedes will be the first ones to lead the uncuckening

how old is she? she sounds retarded even with an accent

Fuck off back to your cuck shed Sven

WTF i'm suscribing RIGHT NOW!

WTF I LOVE PEDWIEPIE NOW

>people unironically watch him
is this place full of 14 year olds?

PDP is probably the most heterosexual Swede to be honest. At least he has become one.

>implying playing shit games will prepare you for a science degree
hahahahah burger just stop

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>One person made a thread and other people watched a linked video
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>"You all watch these videos regularly!"

you cant even deny it anymore, i saw you guys saying he was full of shit in previous threads, nah bruh he's OUR FUCKIN GUY

he has to big of a fanbase to make any roar heard
he could move to twitter and a saw what youtube did, if they shut him down there too
he could move to facebook, if they shut him down there he will make a scene somewhere
don't think he's some nobody because you don't watch him, he's a known man

*to NOT make any roar heard

there have been countless pewdiepie worship threads ever since he unironically wore a maga hat. it just revealed this place is full of reddit now.

also, he's complaining its because hes white, but literally every channel has been affected by this shit, even niggers complaining about it.

so at this point he's no different than a nigger who's whining about "the white man tryna keep us down knamsayin??"
he's been by far most successful guy on yt for the last 5 years or some shit, and now that he's finally falling off it just so happens its because hes white. give me a break. he's just pandering to the largely growing white nationalist takeover of the internet thats going on, and clearly judging by this thread, it's working just as intended

Why do you have a problem with white nationalism taking over the internet you fucking loser reddit poster?

Are you perhaps a subhuman of nonwhite skin? lol jk

but seriously get the fuck out if you think being a white nationalist is in any way bad or wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=eKazgtik6WM

ironically* not unironically

also sage

seems to me like he's joking

see that's the thing, i never said i had a problem with it but only because i brought it up you assumed i did.

that's the thing with you guys. you're permabutthurt for some reason and paranoid to the point where its wearing your brains down. i just said it's growing and he's pandering to it. don't just start assuming shit like a nigger leftist

You right now

>also, he's complaining its because hes white, but literally every channel has been affected by this shit, even niggers complaining about it.

Do black people also have 50m followers? Just to be clear you're wrong

when does he say it's because he's white

he just says "I'm white, can I make that comment?" after stating that youtube wants someone cancerous on top and then gives a non-white youtuber as an example

It'll be a huge news story, and that visibility will give him the opportunity to shove a redpill into the mouth of the world, even at his own risk

Reddit, pls go.

>he's just pandering to the largely growing white nationalist takeover of the internet thats going on
Yes, of course, and PewDiePie is going to shut down his channel because of it. Give me a break.

The people that watch his vids don't question "I think it's because I'm white". And since he said "I'm white, can I make that comment? And I do think that's a problem", he just dropped a subtle redpill seed right there to all of his audiences. People are going to start saying "Wait, is it because I'm white, is that why?"

>and he's pandering to it
No. No one is pandering to it. They always had those beliefs all along. It was because we never had a voice, we never had a solid foundation to voice our opinions, but because Trump won, Brexit happened, nationalist parties are on the rise everywhere, people are coming out of the 'closet nationalists' and are speaking up.

>people are coming out of the 'closet nationalists' and are speaking up
People are starting to come out instead of being 'closet nationalists'**

Redpill me on the Unibomber

never heard of unibomber
recently heard a lot about unistabber

This better not be clicknait into clicking that video.

Did he really say that or is it another brofist shilling?

It was a plan by the Scandinavian Loki to infiltrate Western civilisation with plebbish videos then redpill them. Either that or they awakened his Nordic anti-civilisational rage and now he's going full war god.

I know he was a math genius, youngest professor at Berkeley, before he went to live off the grid, got PO'd by a road nearby and mailed bombs to prominent AI researchers, but that's all on the Wikipedia page

Fun fact, Pewdiepie lives in the UK now because of how cancerous Sweden is; he's basically an honorary Anglo atm.

Around nine minutes in:
>Youtube wants my channel gone; they want someone else on top. Someone really extremely cancerous, like [some arab looking faggot]. I'm white, can I make that comment? But I do think that's a problem.
The intonation on "But I do think that's a problem" pretty strongly suggests that he believes it to be the cause of Youtube's "conspiracy", in his words, to dethrone his channel

>ITS FUCKING REAL

HOLY SHIT

I know exactly who the unAbomber is m8

Holy sheet snicker

Pewdiepie is redpillied. Relax.

I can't tell you how I know, but Pewdiepie is Ricky Vaughn on twitter.

LSD and electroshock therapy.

>people claiming he's redpilled
>has tattoos
Does not compute.

He was right about how we'll become enslaved and domesticated by technology and how the leftists will weaken us with their pussying about and victimhood.

It's a long read but considering how long ago he wrote it, he had very good foresight.

I believe he is unironically /ourguy/.

He has become redpilled.

Anyone who spends a ton of time online who isn't a faggot will become redpilled at some point.

Generation Z males will be FUCKING SAVAGE.

It would be god tier if he comes out as a full on red pilled king on YouTube. Even if his channel gets shut down he is still swimming in cash so he will be well off.

Amazing how i used to think of him as nothing more than a childrens' meme, and now suddenly I feel kinda bad for him.

Nature is funny.

His girlfriend is a non-white Italian.

If he wants to uncuck himself she has to go back.

>its a e-celeb thinks hes big shit thread
>check flag
fucking germs. You will never get total control of europe

Butt stuff

Its awesome how the Left is becoming concave and is shattering at the seams. Lies don't last forever and only get worse, as long as the Right stays somewhere between the truth and provocation, we will see a natural evolution in the people. In 10 years, Politics will no longer be about Left or Right, it will be Enslaved Vs. The Free and it will not be peaceful. The enslaved will fight for their "Security and Comfort" and we will fight to protect our individual freedoms, granted to us by no man but ourselves, protected by the law of the land, the constitution, common law and the big man himself, G to the O to the D.

HE IS OUR GUY!
HE MUST STAY ON TOP
GOTT MIT UNS

Kek, as if the UK is so much better.

He lives in LA, fuckwit.

Actually, ignore the fuckwit comment, you're a better man for not knowing where fucking Pewdiepie lives. Shame on me.

Was he not "released" on November 30th?

>You won't even hear about it.

>The most popular, most subscribed channel on youtube vanishes over night
>Thinks you won't hear about it.

It would be all over the internet within thirty seconds of the channel going down, and you'd be getting an average of 15-20 videos every hour from other youtubers bringing attention to it for a good solid week.

If he's moved to LA it's only very recently. Not so long ago he was living in Brighton.

If I was Kanyeezy and I "went insane", first thing I would do on release of involuntary holding would be a press conference, or a public statement.

Until we get that, it's Britney Bitch 2.0

This guy is set for life. He already has millions upon millions.

Hire some investor jew and make millions in stocks.

>Brighton

>generation
Doesn't actually exist. And teenagers pretending to be hardcore and thinking themselves hilarious or edgy by using the word nigger a lot aren't new.