Alt-Right Bigotry Can Be Solved With a Little Therapy

So I know Sup Forums will call me a cucklord or a brainwashed libtard after telling my story. But seeing a shrink has actually helped me become more liberal and has fully extinguished my alt-right beliefs. I will tell you my hopeful story that may help some other alt-righters out there.

>Be me
>Be 18 still living with parents
>Be Sup Forums user, start saying racist remarks to my family members
>My family gets angry and sends me to a shrink
>The shrink is Jewish so I start making anti-Semitic remarks
>The shrink is very patient with me and eventually gets a conversation going
>I come out about how I love Sup Forums Sup Forums and how that's where I've been getting all my ideas about race and gender.

Session ends

>Next session the shrink says she browsed Sup Forums for three hours during the weekend
>Says that she has found out why it appeals to me
>Says that alt-right racism acts as an exclusive club for straight white males, and that it is very appealing for me because I never really fit in to any groups while growing up.
>Tells me to join some other groups.
>I join the LGBT community at the libary even though im not gay because I needed a sense of community.
>She told my parents to ban Sup Forums from the house
>It's been two month and I'm fully cured of any conservatism and am a full liberal progressive.

So I really hope this story gives some hope to some alt-righters out there. I know you never fit in as a kid and wanted to be part of some exclusive club, but guess what it doesn't have to be one filled with hatred and bigotry. It could be a club of peace and tolerance towards minorities.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
amazon.com/Bell-Curve-Intelligence-Structure-Paperbacks/dp/0684824299
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>leaf

There is no way you read my story from the moment I posted to the moment you posted. You may learn something.

>he fell for the (((alt-right))) meme

>Says that alt-right racism acts as an exclusive club for straight white males, and that it is very appealing for me because I never really fit in to any groups while growing up.
Maybe if they hadn't destroyed them..

>alt right
But I am a Fascist, alt right is a meme.

DAY OF THE RAKE WHEN

>A fucking leaf
can't wait to move to the states, even if it takes me 20 fucking years

How is it a meme. Alt-right is a label that identifies any group that is strongly conservative, pro-European identify and pro-Israel

Destroyed what? If you're referring to white genocide I must tell you immigration is not genocide.

>pro-Israel

I would not recommend it honestly. The United States constitution is actually very fucked up. They allow hate speech, gun ownership, all that screwed up shit. Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms gives us all the freedom we need with reasonable limit.

Wow, so you're lonely and easy-to-manipulate. I was going to accuse your (((psychiatrist))) of brainwashing you, but you're really just some lonely child who wanted a secret club.

Have fun hanging out with fags in the library.

>Quit a toxic group to join another
You aren't even cured you just swallowed the blue pill.

>I join the LGBT community
>im not gay

We're all anonymous here user, you don't need to lie.

If you like the boipussy you like boipussy.

>18
You are a stupid fucking kid that doesn't have the ability to form your own opinions based off real life experience. Of course some (((shrink))) can change your opinions on things.

Leave it to a fucking leaf to not understand true freedom.

The Alt-Right are 6 guys with a glorified geo-cities page and an appetite for attention.

You fell for the meme.

Just like you'll fall for any meme someone sells you if they pretend to be your friend.

Sad!

>true freedom of speech
>right to bear arms and protect myself
>this CANNOT be changed

sounds like my kind of country

also
>reasonable limit
any freedoms with a limit are not true freedoms

Alt-Right is very pro-Israel. Trump loves Israel, Bannon loves Israel, Hoffer considered Israel his second home, Mozley loves Israel, Lepen loves Israel

That's what every hateful or bigot wants. It's what we all want, to be part of a group. It's human nature, it's instinct, and for those of us who never quite fit in it makes us very easy to manipulate.

I'm not gay.

>Making opinions based on real life experience
That's anecdotal fallacy though.

My shrink actually does care about me though. She says she cries when one of her patients commits suicide.

I understand true freedom, not the egotistical, narcissistic extremist individualist freedom that is the United States perception of it.

For having to listen to libtard on a daily basis due to (((University))) I can tell you I'd rather be alone than having to interact with them on a voluntary basis.

>hate speech
free speech

>gun ownership
personal protection so we don't have to rely on the gov't

this is bad?

Nice bait/slide thread. Top yourself.

>Destroyed what? If you're referring to white genocide I must tell you immigration is not genocide
Then why is it that only white countries are the ones that must accept diversity?
How do you explain this.
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
They are literally saying that your race will not exist in the future. Of course this only applies to white countries. Nobody is rushing to China or Japan screaming diversity is strength. The Japanese will still be Japanese in the future, white countries will not be. How do you explain this?

Bait. Waste of time I tell you, leaf.

You're very wrong. Just because you don't have the freedom to promote hateful ideologies and the freedom to own very scary mechanical devices doesn't mean you don't have freedom. In Canada you have the freedom to love who you want without being harassed, you have the freedom to come out as a trans-youth without being told you are mentally ill.

>Implying gun are scary
Nice appeal to emotion fag.

>I'm not gay

There is no need to be defensive.

It is 2016 and there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with being gay.

Many Sup Forums users are gay.

No one will judge you, and even if they did, they don't know you.

A lot of your anger, confusion and sense of not belonging will quickly fall to the side when you embrace your sexuality and step out of the closet.

I know you don't want to look inside of yourself just yet, not too deeply, but you and I both know why, of all groups you could have chosen, you chose the LGBT one.

Again - THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT.

Embrace yourself honestly, and you will feel less confusion and anger user.

In fact, perhaps this sublimation for your homosexuality is what led you to seek "safe" homosexual outlets like the "Alt-Right".

Pic related.

i want to punch you in the face

Bitch, you don't even understand your own beliefs, much less anyone else's. Read a damn book instead of picking up beliefs from the internet or "support" groups created for people who aren't you.

This seems just autistic enough to be real.

I feel sorry for your loss then, life is very good and liberals are very good people.

>free speech
Except it's not free speech. If someone said "I'm gay" and someone shouted "GOD HATES FAGS" that's not free speech because you just shut down the other persons esteem, you made it hard for other gays to state that they are gay without being bullied. You essentially made it illegal to say the words "I'm gay"

Also self defense weapons are bad as well. Self-defense makes bad conflicts into worse conflicts. Pacifism is the true peacekeeping method. Turn the other cheek

>In Canada you have the freedom to love who you want without being harassed

...And yet they still jail Pedosexuals.

The road to equality and freedom in Canada is longer than it seems, user.

Of course, now that they have legalized raping animals, I suppose they are much further down that road than the rest of us.

>In Canada, people will lie to you about your mental illness so you feel better, at least for a while until you inevitably kill yourself.

I don't feel sorry for yours, being brainwashed enough to think liberals are nice is proof enough of your stupidity.

>My shrink actually does care about me though.
Ahh that concludes todays session. That will be 6 gorrilian dollars please. Make sure to pay me before you kill yourself evil white male.

Because white people are the ones who created an entire society made to discriminate against persons of colour. China or Japan are homogeneous but they aren't xenophobic, they'd gladly accept foreigners unlike our xenophobic society.

You calling my free expression hate speech shuts down my esteem and makes it hard for me to state that I hate gays without being bullied.

You essentially made it illegal to say the words.

Pls no bully.

>My family paid a jew to brainwash me.
Cool story OP. I will screencap it as a warning for everyone.

Except they actually purpose a risk.

I'm not gay, honestly I really wish I was because I stand out so much and in Canada it's really really cool if you are gay but trust me. I'm not gay. I even tried jacking off to mans magazine but it doesn't work.

>i'm not a cuck I would just let people beat the shit out of me while raping my girlfriend because I don't want to escalate any conflicts.
>Its a good christian thing to do
This better be a fucking role play.

You are weak-willed, gullible, and easily influenced.

>browse Sup Forums
>Became racist
>join LGBT club
>became fag and liberal

I do understand my own beliefs. I just read "It takes a Village" which explains how our education system of raising children to make "their parents proud" is very traumatizing. Children should be raised collectively and our individualist culture of nuclear families is why there is so much mental illness.

People of color discriminate against people from diferent origins and countries they consider inferior.
t. spic

Nigger the moment someone decides what is legal and isnt legal to say you dont have freedom of speech, and we dont have freedom of speech in leafland.

I'm not going to bother reading the posts and I'm not coming back to this thread but I wanted you to know I reached a similar conclusion on my own after months of reflection

Don't you dare bring anti-semitism into my thread. I don't normally get mad as my shrink taught me how to handle anger but GET THAT SHIT OFF MY FUCKING THREAD

>implying there's anything on earth that doesn't pose a risk
Still not an argumen

>China or Japan are homogeneous but they aren't xenophobic, they'd gladly accept foreigners unlike our xenophobic society.
No they do not. They are just as racist and xenophobic.
>Because white people are the ones who created an entire society made to discriminate against persons of colour.
How did they do this? To my knowledge people of other colors did not live in Europe until very very recently.
But even if that was true, why does that make it okay to genocide the white race?

Actually that's not true the Premier of Ontario appointed a pedo-sexual to run the ministry of sex education.

Alright lads, fun's over the goytoy is mad

If I may suggest, start by reading this one: amazon.com/Bell-Curve-Intelligence-Structure-Paperbacks/dp/0684824299

Except there is no evidence being transgender is a mental illness. That's hatespeech to suggest such a thing.

You're very stupid, I don't mean that in a mean way but trust me. Conservatives are the bullies, they think the weak should fear the strong, pure barbarianism. Liberals want people to behave nicely.

So Canadian genocide when?

gr8 b8. 10/10 You had me raging there for a minute.

You can still browse Sup Forums without accepting NatSoc shit

>unironically identifying as alt-right at any time of your life

kys yourself

>this entire thread
how shit like this even makes it to the front page is fucking disgraceful

There's a difference between having a different opinion and holding hate ideologies

It's called opening your mind, you should learn it sometimes.

>postulation

shes lying

>front page
back to you know where

>China and japan aren't xenophobic
ok I'm done here. and I've actually been to china you stupid leaf

It's called being open minded, you should learn of it sometimes.

If someone beats you up and rapes your girlfriend that makes them a scumbucket. If you beat them up in return that makes you just as much as a scum as they are. Don't lower yourself to their level. I'd gladly get beaten up and have the bully walk away with my wallet than to lower myself to his level and fight back.

no one cares about you, you pay your shrink to pretend

i cant believe i let myself get baited

>Most channers are INTP/INTJ
>Implying your psyops will work here

Thank you CTR

>Says that alt-right racism acts as an exclusive club for straight white males

but pol is for everyone

>shitpostulation

it's a leaf thing

This. If you beat your enemies they win.

That's pretty racist, you can't generalize people of colour like that. I have an Indian friend who LOVES people of all different races.

There's a difference between having freedom of speech and freedom of hate speech. We have freedom of speech just not freedom of hate speech. Any person with sense understands the need to outlaw hatespeech.

No user, you are the stupid one, In fact you're so stupid you think peoples love you. In reality nobody loves you, they didn't love you when you went full 1488er and they don't love you now that you suck Jamal dick. Your only worth is what you can bring to their cause now and expect to be dump if you ever do or say something they don't like. Enjoy your cult.

Love and tolerance doesn't.

Haha good one, nice racism though

That book is banned in Canada, even if it wasn't I'm not reading that fascist garbage.

They're getting stronger

So what the fuck do you call this thing then you dumbass?

>getting brainwashed

Conservatism is a trash can of ideology

I really hope you have cancer. If you don't identify as alt-right yet you are right-wing you are moronic.

Well your friend is the exception not the rule.
He has adapted to western culture. Northern indiands hates southern indians and viceversa.
And I'm generalizing. That's why I see here. Here white upper class hates lower classes who hate hispanic lower classes who hate inmigrants who hate poor inmigrants.

I don't think so the shrink from the Sopranos cried when her patient committed suicide.

Look up Bill C-16 and then look up Jordan Peterson, you don't have free speech, or at least you won't for much longer

A fucking leaf!

>all these posts and no one's noticed he said he was banned from Sup Forums
this is obvious ban

if it wasn't you are straight up cult-status gullible

>Love and tolerance doesn't
Emotion aren't things user nor are they arguments

>if you don't suck up to the jewish version of the right you are moronic
kys leaf

Here is all you needed to do to begin with, and what will save you from future incidents of a similar nature.

Step 1.

Shut the fuck up.

Joining some club you don't even belong in by definition will not solve your identity issues. In fact there is a 100% chance they will make them much worse. Play along with your (((therapist))) and your parents until you can get out. Meanwhile learn how to shut your idiot yap until you've thought more carefully about who you are.

His mommy and daddy grounded him and forbid him of using Sup Forums user. He wasn't banned by a mod.

You got it wrong friendo. By saying Sup Forums was banned from his home he meant blocked.

I saw a shrink one Tina and I mind fucked him so hard that he didn't even know what to say. He just signed me off that I was cured.

I know all that. Bill C-16 prevents bullying of trans-youth and I fully agree with that.

My mom and dad banned me but they let me back on since I have become more tolerant

Yes they are, I can just feel it.

Please have cancer, you're bigotry is too much

> I can just feel it.
Anecdotal, still not an argument.

>Love and tolerance doesn't.
Let's try this: some sandniggeress loves her abusive husband so much she blows up a bus full of people.

>(((psychiatrist)))
>cuts off access to conservative ideas
>forces you to talk to fags to socialize

No wonder Canada is fucked

And who invented the concept of a logical fallacy? Probably some old white english prick who wanted to beat the poor people in arguments anytime they brought up personal issues.

I swear the term "bigots" has really lost meaning seeing how ironically it's used as an insult.

Leaf

>things that never happened
The ironic thing is that you just described the left. The left consists of people who have abandoned all of the groups they used to belong to, like race, culture, tradition, family and religion.

Why do you think they keep making up all of these labels and divide people into groups? Why do you think LGBTSJW+ keeps getting longer? Why do they treat their liberal agenda as a religion? These people are desperate for a sense of belonging, so they even start to include the government in roles husbands and fathers used to fill. That's why the government is supposed to provide monetary support (welfare, healthcare, education), while these bizarre SJW victim clubs of theirs provide the emotional support.

Sup Forums is simply going back to the roots. Family, race, tradition and culture. Also, I find it ironic that you used a Jew as your example, considering Jews are the most tribalistic people on earth. Ashkenazi Jews have survived for over 2000 years in European countries by segregating themselves and excluding everyon else. Go visit a Jewish forum if you want to know how important race and culture is to them, and what they actually think of white people.

SAGE AND HIDE ALL SHILL THREADS
>SAGE AND HIDE ALL SHILL THREADS